Visit Tony's profile on Pinterest.
Married, two grown up children, a selection of pets and pretty much Mr Average.
Photography is the only real hobby I have ever had and only being doing it since about 2004 and then only with an SLR since 2008.
I like experimenting with shots but do have my specialities.
If I comment or fave then I REALLY do like the image for one reason or another.
Hope you enjoy my stream and if you add me then I will pop in sometimes.
If you leave a comment with those silly logos in then I will remove it, if you persist I will block you.
Tara a bit.
- Blurryface 75 photos, 77 members
- Presetting Lightroom 82,297 photos, 13,187 members
- I am no expert 794 photos, 285 members
- Stay for an hour 415 photos, 257 members
- Castle Bromwich 66 photos, 6 members
- Stan Newton Memorial Group 42 photos, 15 members
- Mr T's 365, why don't you try one 8,724 photos, 214 members
- Solihull then and now 5 photos, 6 members
- Whats This 277 photos, 285 members
- Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM FOR NON MACRO SHOTS 521 photos, 32 members
- Solihull North 416 photos, 8 members
- Jubilee Pics 305 photos, 171 members
- Birmingham wildlife 894 photos, 28 members
- Shoe Laces 230 photos, 70 members
- Anything you would show your Grandparents. 31,874 photos, 587 members
- Birmingham Post and Mail 61,160 photos, 1,336 members
- Birmingham Flickrmeets 12,993 photos, 828 members
- West Country Clickers 25,410 photos, 449 members
"Tony takes great photos of the Birmingham area and beyond. I particularly like his Poplar Avenue photos. His many photos that have appeared in Flickr 'Explore' and in the Birmingham Post and Mail, and the numerous contributions that others regularly make to his Flickr group 'Tony's Daily Topic' are testimony to his popularity."
April 2nd, 2013
"Tony is one of my contacts that I count as my friend. We have been contacts for some time now and although we have never met we live quite local to each other so I am sure we will bump into each other one day. I really enjoy his original work whether it be SOOC or edited. He has a wonderful eye for a shot and some of his work I count as my favourite pictures of all here on Flickr such as his amazing poplar shots. I have enjoyed also being part of his group although I do not always get time to participate regularly. I love his humour too and he often makes me smile with his witty comments which makes my day."
December 26th, 2012
- December 2010
- Birmingham, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken