I'm not a Photographer
I'm very happy that many people add me as a contact, but please don't be mad when i don't add you to my list too right away. It's very hard to keep a contact list with more than 1800 users on it... :-)
All my photos are under full copyright. All rights are reserved.
Contact me if you would like to use any of my pictures in any form. Thank you.
Leica M9 Rangefinder
Leica M-P (Typ 240) Rangefinder
Leica Summilux-M, 35mm, 1:1.4 asph.
Leica Summilux-M, 50mm, 1:1.4 asph.
Leica Noctilux-M, 50mm, 1:0.95 asph.
Leica Super-Elmar-M, 21mm, 1:3.4 asph.
Leica Elmarit-M, 28mm, 1:2.8 asph.
Voigtländer Ultra Wide-Heliar, 12mm, 1:5.6 asph.
Nikon D300 + D50
Nikkor AF DX, Fisheye 10.5mm, 1:2.8
Nikkor AF, 20mm, 1:2.8 D
Nikkor AF, 50mm, 1:1.8 D
Nikkor AF-S, 18-55mm, 1:3.5-5.6
Nikkor AF-S, 16-85mm, 1:3.5-5.6, VR
Nikkor AF-S, Micro 105mm, 1:2.8, VR
Nikkor AF-S, 70-300mm, 1:4.5-5.6, VR
Sigma DC HSM, 10-20mm, 1:4-5.6
Nikon Flash SB-800
Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
Remote Control ML-3 + ML-L3
Remote Cord MC-30
Tripod Gitzo GT1540
Novoflex Basic Ball
Novoflex Classic Ball 2
Tripod Velbon Ultra Maxi i F
Gorillapod SLR-Zoom with Manfrotto 484RC2
Delkin Fat Gecko camera mount
Nikon capture NX
Adobe Lightroom 1.3
Photomatix 2.1 / 2.5 / 3.0
Ballhead Arca-Swiss Monoball Z1
My videos @ youtube:
- RAILROAD 1 6,721 photos, 605 members
- Wilde Schweiz 606 photos, 87 members
- Dolomiti Unesco World Heritage 849 photos, 69 members
- Mountains Anywhere 399,461 photos, 28,941 members
- Alto Adige/Südtirol/South Tyrol 8,880 photos, 687 members
- Suedtirol 8,218 photos, 762 members
- Dolomiti mon amour 2,882 photos, 498 members
- Dolomites 30,293 photos, 1,924 members
- Leica 50mm Noctilux-M ASPH f/0.95 "King of the Night" 1,035 photos, 25 members
- Bokeh and Bokeh 散景世界 173,210 photos, 12,329 members
- Winter Wonderland 259,784 photos, 23,257 members
- Bergdörfer, Mountain Villages 509 photos, 38 members
- Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH 13,254 photos, 1,290 members
- Manual Focus Lenses 181,881 photos, 3,520 members
- Leica Summilux-M 50mm 41,099 photos, 1,990 members
- Leica M/M-P (Type 240) 50,745 photos, 1,884 members
- Glarus 310 photos, 45 members
- !Climbe ev'ry mountain . A group for a fine mountains images 3,427 photos, 283 members
- Street Zen (Street Photo's only) 56,613 photos, 5,012 members
- German wallis valais 1,742 photos, 78 members
- Richard's Gold (50+faves - admin invite) 13,104 photos, 797 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 69,168 photos, 4,472 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Site 32,957 photos, 882 members
- Alpen 22,789 photos, 928 members
- Landscape Photography Lovers 8,075 photos, 836 members
- !GoLDeN aRT°ONLY INVITE!!!+25 faves(p1/c2and FAVE)SWEEPER runs 13,488 photos, 1,241 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 81,314 photos, 2,939 members
- LEICA PICS 101,000 photos, 1,583 members
- Hafenkran Zürich 101 photos, 25 members
- Ticino, Tessin - CH 8,827 photos, 568 members
- Bokeh is my passion 10,541 photos, 1,410 members
- Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH. 2,722 photos, 441 members
- Leica M photography 249,887 photos, 7,958 members
- Die Schweiz 45,536 photos, 837 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 174,639 photos, 7,617 members
- Liechtenstein 1,236 photos, 169 members
- Landscape friends 2,093 photos, 142 members
- Black&White Architectural Photography 6,667 photos, 555 members
- Motorcycle 75,318 photos, 4,389 members
- Leica Camera M Digital 69,456 photos, 1,414 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,219,336 photos, 57,968 members
- Photography by Night 2,601 photos, 1,126 members
- Cars of the World (Post 1 - Award 3) 30,806 photos, 1,970 members
- visit switzerland 39,773 photos, 1,209 members
- The New**Perfection In Pictures** ( CLOSED) 12,290 photos, 1,305 members
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 926,433 photos, 29,265 members
- zürigrafien 4,263 photos, 118 members
- Land Empire 1,214 photos, 1,416 members
- Leica Moments 70,668 photos, 867 members
- Engadina landscapes architecture and nature 3,724 photos, 182 members
Mono- & Polychrome says:
"Genialer Fotograf mit genialem Auge fürs Wesentliche. Ich komme immer wieder gerne auf Deinen Flickr Account, der faszinierend und inspirierend zugleich ist. Herzlichen Dank! Und mach weiter so...!"
January 2nd, 2013
"~ A couple of amazing and very various pictures in your stream, everytime interesting to view new captures and the idea behind... thanks for inspiration and for being a contact! ~"
August 22nd, 2010
"Toni, I absolutely love looking at your photographs. Spent quite a bit of time doing just that last night via flickr slideshow... just fantastic work all around. You are truly a very talented photographer. Cheers to our many months of flickr friendship and many more."
December 2nd, 2009
Robbie Swan says:
"Toni is a fantastic photographer with an excellent eye for composition and creative ideas. He is also a great contact to have on Flickr! Keep up the excellent work man!!!"
April 5th, 2009
"Toni makes me speechless!
He is the talented photographer with the sharp eye
on wheels! I really enjoy the stream every time!
Congratulation Toni, you are an artist of the first rank!
I wish you all the Best!"
February 13th, 2009
"Ich habe viele Ideen für Fotos bei Toni entdeckt. Die Foto aus dem Inneren der Autos sind total genial! Genau so wie seine HDR und Treppenbilder. Unglaublich sind auch die Bilder von Zügen und in der U-Bahn!
Bist wirklich ein Fotogenie Toni! Vielen Dank!!!!!!!"
January 31st, 2009
"Toni is one of my favorite contacts and his imagery is always colorful and full of life and consists of many different great subjects that are wonderful and pleasing to the viewer. Keep up the great work my friend. Totally awesome. =)
January 26th, 2009
"What is Toni good at? The sprawling landscape, the empty sky, the railway station, an escalator, bikes, cityscapes, canals, mountains, hills, the occasional selective coloured B&W, motion blurs, skating, taking a panning shot of himself while he is skating by holding the camera down to his feet at an angle, swans in the water, ...
That is just a little summary of what Toni is good at. He's best at putting a smile on my face as I see his amazing photos of all that and more!
Keep on shooting Toni!"
April 23rd, 2009
"Toni's got a great eye for composition, and mad post processing skills! I am always delighted to see his work and more than often I am pleasantly surprised by them. His unique perspectives and rendering techniques have made him one of the best photographers on flickr today. Keep up the great work, Toni!"
December 5th, 2008
Marcel Cavelti says:
"Die Fotos von Toni überzeugen, sowohl die HDR Bilder von Zürich als auch seine Skate, Zug, Auto und Treppen Bilder. Die Fotos wirken nie langweilig im Gegenteil, Toni überascht uns immer wieder mit neuen frischen Ideen. Ich muss ehrlich zugeben, ich habe auch schon mal eine seiner Ideen "geklaut"."
June 18th, 2008
"He's the king of HDR-Pictures and his selfportrais (mostly on skates :-)) are very exceptionally.
He impresses me always with his ideas"
October 15th, 2007
"It seems as if every time there is an eye catching photo in my contact list, it is from Toni_V! I appreciate Toni's thougthful compositions and execution. Toni's work only makes me want to be a better photographer and I appreciate Toni's insightful comments to me. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!"
March 18th, 2007
Thomas G. from U. says:
"Hammer Bilder vonere Hammer Stadt!"
February 21st, 2007
"Toni has a great eye for execution and mind for rendering. His shots leave me (and no doubt others) amazed and wanting to get out there and try the same!
Even better he's an inline skater that gets out often with his camera!"
February 20th, 2007
Nicolas Zonvi says:
"Toni is very talented, he can make very different pictures and all of them will look great. He has only one advantage: he lives in a very beautiful city, Zürich ;-).
Also his HDR pictures are for sure of the best around Flickr.
So... don´t be afraid of Swiss German and come in.
You will not regret it !"
December 31st, 2006
- January 2006
- Zurich, Switzerland
- I am: