- City/Urban Images Worldwide 23,720 photos, 1,915 members
- 艺 ▲SKERO▼ɢʀᴀϝϝɪᴛɪ ⅋ ѕᴛʀ⁅⁅ᴛ▼ART▲ 12,440 photos, 536 members
- Great Images Academy 19,596 photos, 408 members
- My Self Portrait 26,691 photos, 2,235 members
- Shark Lovers 6,166 photos, 1,812 members
- Cheese it! 3,525 photos, 93 members
- Light Painting Tutorials 16,793 photos, 3,419 members
- *Graffiti, Tags and Street Stickers 577,349 photos, 4,742 members
- 64ISO 17,885 photos, 432 members
- 30-FAV-Natur-nature 26,976 photos, 2,377 members
- Emotional Technology (photo technique in description) 2,586 photos, 748 members
- ! ART & PHOTOGRAPHY ! No rules, No comments, Just Post 1,552,122 photos, 25,869 members
- Toronto Guardian 28,358 photos, 482 members
- Sea & Ocean Beauty 40,037 photos, 2,737 members
- Sea and sand 69,502 photos, 6,407 members
- Sea & crashing waves lovers - Pls no people pics! 23,317 photos, 3,036 members
- Sea, Sun & Clouds 172,120 photos, 21,568 members
- MOUNTAIN BIKE WORLD 3,225 photos, 144 members
- THE IMAGINATIVE CAMERA 281,230 photos, 6,277 members
- ♦♦♦ All Shades of Blue / Light Blue & Turquoise ♦♦♦ 17,618 photos, 1,267 members
- Collage Crazy 114,035 photos, 6,864 members
- COLLAGES 40,980 photos, 3,303 members
- ♥ JAPAN ● 日本 ♥ please JOIN us 65,637 photos, 1,410 members
- ♥ TAIWAN ❂ 臺灣 │台灣 ♥ please JOIN us 20,480 photos, 706 members
- I Love Food Group! 479,215 photos, 26,607 members
- AA Ubercool 103,624 photos, 4,649 members
- Flickr Social 402,220 photos, 9,742 members
- Flickerites-NO PEOPLE PLEASE 277,861 photos, 13,334 members
- portraits and faces. 1,924,812 photos, 96,947 members
- man portrait 25,288 photos, 1,821 members
- ♥ FRANCE ⚜ ƑⱤⱭƝƇƐ ♥ Award | Commenter 62,012 photos, 1,823 members
- ❥ BRITAIN + BRETAGNE / BREIZH ❥ pls Comment svp 22,871 photos, 831 members
- Effected Cameras 46,075 photos, 3,774 members
- Hand Painted Outdoor Canadian Murals, eh! 468 photos, 81 members
- self portrait - the intimate art 8,856 photos, 697 members
- UrbanToronto 16,667 photos, 485 members
- artland 1,182,141 photos, 43,035 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 622,885 photos, 45,654 members
- Anthology of beauty (Invited only) 14,205 photos, 1,058 members
- ₪ YESTER-YEARS ⸎ ANTIQUE ⸎ VINTAGE-RETRO ₪ 16,988 photos, 747 members
- Where is your money? Photos of banks around the world 414 photos, 22 members
- The Real Street Photography 1,413,817 photos, 45,902 members
- I, Me, Mine - Pictures of you 133,967 photos, 7,787 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 349,028 photos, 47,380 members
- Beautiful People 302,529 photos, 8,614 members
- I AM NIKON :) 146,099 photos, 2,343 members
- Dark ART 225,350 photos, 19,315 members
- fotografíabd 82,937 photos, 2,231 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,221 photos, 1,260 members
- * Flickr Beautiful Diversity 33,223 photos, 1,516 members
Ant McLean says:
"Tomitheos has a great stream and I'm happy to call him a friend I enjoy all his creative inspiring work and I'm sure you will too."
December 22nd, 2012
"Where do i start?? everytime i look at his work it inspires me to start drawing and taking more photos. i hope one day i will be as good as him .
Behind the camera or in front, he seems to be a natural. i wish i could be the same.
Fantastic work, and wow you should check out his paintings, they ROCK!
Keith Allso. UK"
September 23rd, 2011
"Tomitheos was one of the first people I added as a contact when I joined flickr. He was the first person to add me back as a contact and I have been amazed by his work ever since. He has a true talent that most people lack or must accomplish through much digital manipulation. Tomitheos has since become a very good friend and mentor. I have learned a lot and improved my own photography by seeking his feedback and wisdom regarding my work. Truly the best person anyone could follow on flickr!"
November 5th, 2011
"It’s always a pleasure to look through Tomitheos' photo stream. His aim is for a visual diary, and this aim is most definitely accomplished. A perfect infusion of his thoughts, his art, and his photography skills. You get a real sense of who he is, what he’s about, and where he’s going… Keep up the good work mate!
An Inspiration indeed!"
January 16th, 2011
scott ... says:
"a forever engaging artist."
May 28th, 2010
Scott Hudson * says:
"Creative, gifted and has a vision that is truly inspiring.
Tom has been a great Flickr friend.
His soul comes through in his work.
I find it an honor to be his contact and friend.
Take a good look at his stream and you will understand."
April 8th, 2009
Colum LaVelle says:
"Tomitheos' work is one of the first and finest I've come across on flickr. What impresses me is his poetic sensibility combined a good sense of humor and a liberal dose of awareness, of himself, of others and the world around him .......
His images are alive, bright, rich in detail and color .....
Tomitheos' work reminds me of the words of the legendary Buddhist Teacher The Ven. Sangharakshita " The Tantra is trying to remind us of something we are inclined to forget: that everything in the the universe has color ... alive and glowing and radiant with it .........
Tomithoes is obviously an intelligent and sensitive man, I have no hesitation in calling him an artist and a friend"
April 5th, 2009
"Tomitheos is an amazingly talented man who I admire for his artistry, candidness, and sincerity. The depth of his work, the foresight of his vision, and the warmness with which he embraces his subjects are second to none. Thank you Tom for connecting beyond imagery and enriching lives."
February 25th, 2009
Diana B. Photos says:
"My first testimonial..
Of all my contacts, Tomitheos has been the most loyal, diligent and artistic one. I can always count on feedback, invites and have learned new techniques and ideas. I think he's is one of the most creative I've seen on Flickr. I appreciate your comments and your artistic abilities as well. Keep up the great work Tomitheos! I look forward to your creativity and unique styles."
January 19th, 2009
~ RicharD MagnuS ~ says:
"A nice person and a very talented photographer. His colorful pictures show us not only that he's really good with a camera, but the beauty of the place he lives in too. I'm glad he's one of my contacts as I enjoy with almost every picture he takes."
December 17th, 2008
"What makes Tom's photostream such a pleasure to visit is that his passion, intelligence, and kind heart are fully evident in every photo he shares with us. He has a wonderful gift for alerting us to what is beautiful, and executes his vision with warmth and grace. Always eager to share little known facts, reveal his thoughts about the world around him, and cheer on others ..... he's fast becoming one of my favorte Flickrites!"
May 3rd, 2008
"A big heart, big eyes and even bigger ideas. You're a delight to know Tom. Thanks for showing me how to use this Flickr thing. It's coming along nicely, eh? Your creativity is inspiring, and I look forward to seeing what you will do next. Thanks for all of the poetry, the reality, and the consciousness in your art. Well done indeed!"
April 8th, 2008
csm242000 Photography says:
"You owe it to yourself to enjoy Tomitheos work. If the world had more photographers and poets like him, we,d all be better off. Your a credit to our passion Tomitheos. Everyone should ckeck out his photostream its amazing!!"
March 23rd, 2008
Stephen B. Whatley says:
"Tomitheos is a great photographer. What one sees is an eclectic site built with care and precision; which in a way reflects his art with the camera. His photographs have a gentle-yet strong and subtly imaginative-dynamic to them. There are the striking, sensitive presence of his self-portraits and the magically evocative captures of the landscapes of his Canadian home.The dramatic clarity of his urban shots and his sense of fun, captured in his pictures of people.There are his photographs revealing his creativity in painting and drawing...sometimes symbolic, sometimes expressionist.
It is his photographs of nature-of flowers, small creatures,seasons- that perhaps touch me most. His artistry with the camera somehow transforms something of fragile detail - by which he is transparently touched- into something monumental. Flickr.com has restored my faith in human nature by allowing me to make contact with some people of sincere heart - and I am grateful to say that Tom was one of the first of these new friends to touch my heart. Sincerely, Stephen B Whatley, London, UK."
February 14th, 2008
"Creative artist, with interesting angles and subjects
January 20th, 2008
Stephen Sandoval says:
"A uniquely talented photographer, poet, and philosopher. It is always a pleasure to see what he has captured and to peer into his interesting way of seeing things."
December 25th, 2007
Engin Korkmaz says:
December 25th, 2007
"Tomitheos is one of the most poetic and passionate people I know here on Flickr. He is forever sharing his knowledge of various facts which can make you laugh, shocked and surprised…..all of which make a great combination.
His witty sense of humour and individual approach in photography make him a very unique person to find here on Flickr.
Each beautiful picture he creates follows with a very impressive amount of knowledge, which I always find to be thought provoking, the topics he covers range from issues such as Global Warming to amazing animals like tigers……there is something for everyone, no matter what age.
Without Tom, my IQ would still be 22, now however, my IQ is at least 145, and I always look clever in front of my friends because of him :-)
I look forward to further work from you T!! :-))"
July 14th, 2007
M-J Turner says:
"Even though I've never met Tomitheos, he is quite an inspirational person in my life. The diversity of his photostream is quite astounding and, unlike myself, he is able to produce fine photography from any source, being a very creative person in his choice of subject.
However, not only is Tomitheos a talented photographer, he is also an accomplished artist. His artwork simply has to be seen to be believed!!
All in all, a truly inspirational person who always finds time to view and praise the work of others. Thank you for all your kind comments and keep up the excellent work!!"
April 12th, 2007
"You can tell Tomitheos is an artist just by checking out a few of his photos. In addition to photography, you also notice his painting and musical interests. He's even been kind enough to upload a few of his paintings. Tomitheos has been a great friend on Flickr and I look forward to seeing more of his work."
March 4th, 2007
- January 2007
- Chicago USA
- Toronto , Canada
- Artist Photographer