- 64ISO 411 photos, 172 members
- 30-FAV-Natur-nature 24,657 photos, 2,294 members
- Emotional Technology τέχνη /té.kʰnɛː/ → /ˈte.xni/ 1,829 photos, 739 members
- ! ART & PHOTOGRAPHY ! No rules, No comments, Just Post 1,143,072 photos, 20,185 members
- Toronto Guardian 21,494 photos, 450 members
- Sea & Ocean Beauty 24,435 photos, 2,031 members
- Sea and sand 49,317 photos, 5,209 members
- Sea & crashing waves lovers - Pls no people pics! 17,872 photos, 2,530 members
- Sea, Sun & Clouds 147,563 photos, 20,104 members
- MOUNTAIN BIKE WORLD 2,484 photos, 124 members
- THE IMAGINATIVE CAMERA 152,080 photos, 4,417 members
- ♦♦♦ All Shades of Blue / Light Blue & Turquoise ♦♦♦ 9,899 photos, 1,197 members
- Collage Crazy 108,944 photos, 6,834 members
- COLLAGES 38,479 photos, 3,305 members
- ♥ JAPAN ● 日本 ♥ please JOIN us 43,764 photos, 1,206 members
- ♥ TAIWAN ❂ 臺灣 │台灣 ♥ please JOIN us 14,134 photos, 631 members
- I Love Food Group! 462,224 photos, 26,426 members
- AA Ubercool 93,144 photos, 4,521 members
- Flickr Social 222,757 photos, 6,728 members
- Flickerites-NO PEOPLE PLEASE 288,653 photos, 11,194 members
- portraits and faces. 1,680,914 photos, 86,488 members
- man portrait 20,184 photos, 1,614 members
- ♥ FRANCE ⚜ ƑⱤⱭƝƇƐ ♥ Award | Commenter 37,345 photos, 1,677 members
- ❥ BRITAIN + BRETAGNE / BREIZH ❥ pls Comment svp 12,895 photos, 786 members
- Effected Cameras 39,560 photos, 3,239 members
- Hand Painted Outdoor Canadian Murals, eh! 455 photos, 78 members
- self portrait - the intimate art 8,056 photos, 638 members
- UrbanToronto 12,527 photos, 454 members
- artland 1,062,957 photos, 41,392 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 613,429 photos, 42,818 members
- Anthology of beauty (Invited only) 13,956 photos, 1,072 members
- ₪ YESTER-YEARS ⸎ ANTIQUE ⸎ VINTAGE-RETRO ₪ 12,476 photos, 753 members
- Where is your money? Photos of banks around the world 406 photos, 21 members
- The Real Street Photography 1,344,428 photos, 40,486 members
- I, Me, Mine - Pictures of you 135,174 photos, 7,785 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 289,651 photos, 41,921 members
- Beautiful People 272,253 photos, 8,378 members
- I AM NIKON :) 95,254 photos, 2,277 members
- Dark ART 231,708 photos, 19,274 members
- fotografíabd 55,983 photos, 2,203 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,245 photos, 1,237 members
- * Beautiful Flickr Diversity 16,553 photos, 1,177 members
- digital is the devil 404,274 photos, 7,080 members
- The Portrait Group 2,941,895 photos, 161,001 members
- CG - Arte Digital 19,343 photos, 855 members
- soulful journey 102,288 photos, 1,895 members
- Our world and our expression of poetry 61,796 photos, 1,137 members
- Color: DEEP, DARK, RICH, VIBRANT! 70,349 photos, 5,589 members
- ((( transcend dépassez supere 超越しなさい ))) 100,962 photos, 5,446 members
- Rubber Duckies 3,213 photos, 359 members
Ant McLean says:
"Tomitheos has a great stream and I'm happy to call him a friend I enjoy all his creative inspiring work and I'm sure you will too."
December 22nd, 2012
"Where do i start?? everytime i look at his work it inspires me to start drawing and taking more photos. i hope one day i will be as good as him .
Behind the camera or in front, he seems to be a natural. i wish i could be the same.
Fantastic work, and wow you should check out his paintings, they ROCK!
Keith Allso. UK"
September 23rd, 2011
"Tomitheos was one of the first people I added as a contact when I joined flickr. He was the first person to add me back as a contact and I have been amazed by his work ever since. He has a true talent that most people lack or must accomplish through much digital manipulation. Tomitheos has since become a very good friend and mentor. I have learned a lot and improved my own photography by seeking his feedback and wisdom regarding my work. Truly the best person anyone could follow on flickr!"
November 5th, 2011
"It’s always a pleasure to look through Tomitheos' photo stream. His aim is for a visual diary, and this aim is most definitely accomplished. A perfect infusion of his thoughts, his art, and his photography skills. You get a real sense of who he is, what he’s about, and where he’s going… Keep up the good work mate!
An Inspiration indeed!"
January 16th, 2011
scott ... says:
"a forever engaging artist."
May 28th, 2010
Scott Hudson * says:
"Creative, gifted and has a vision that is truly inspiring.
Tom has been a great Flickr friend.
His soul comes through in his work.
I find it an honor to be his contact and friend.
Take a good look at his stream and you will understand."
April 8th, 2009
Colum LaVelle says:
"Tomitheos' work is one of the first and finest I've come across on flickr. What impresses me is his poetic sensibility combined a good sense of humor and a liberal dose of awareness, of himself, of others and the world around him .......
His images are alive, bright, rich in detail and color .....
Tomitheos' work reminds me of the words of the legendary Buddhist Teacher The Ven. Sangharakshita " The Tantra is trying to remind us of something we are inclined to forget: that everything in the the universe has color ... alive and glowing and radiant with it .........
Tomithoes is obviously an intelligent and sensitive man, I have no hesitation in calling him an artist and a friend"
April 5th, 2009
"Tomitheos is an amazingly talented man who I admire for his artistry, candidness, and sincerity. The depth of his work, the foresight of his vision, and the warmness with which he embraces his subjects are second to none. Thank you Tom for connecting beyond imagery and enriching lives."
February 25th, 2009
Diana B. Photos says:
"My first testimonial..
Of all my contacts, Tomitheos has been the most loyal, diligent and artistic one. I can always count on feedback, invites and have learned new techniques and ideas. I think he's is one of the most creative I've seen on Flickr. I appreciate your comments and your artistic abilities as well. Keep up the great work Tomitheos! I look forward to your creativity and unique styles."
January 19th, 2009
~ RicharD MagnuS ~ says:
"A nice person and a very talented photographer. His colorful pictures show us not only that he's really good with a camera, but the beauty of the place he lives in too. I'm glad he's one of my contacts as I enjoy with almost every picture he takes."
December 17th, 2008
"What makes Tom's photostream such a pleasure to visit is that his passion, intelligence, and kind heart are fully evident in every photo he shares with us. He has a wonderful gift for alerting us to what is beautiful, and executes his vision with warmth and grace. Always eager to share little known facts, reveal his thoughts about the world around him, and cheer on others ..... he's fast becoming one of my favorte Flickrites!"
May 3rd, 2008
"A big heart, big eyes and even bigger ideas. You're a delight to know Tom. Thanks for showing me how to use this Flickr thing. It's coming along nicely, eh? Your creativity is inspiring, and I look forward to seeing what you will do next. Thanks for all of the poetry, the reality, and the consciousness in your art. Well done indeed!"
April 8th, 2008
csm242000 Photography says:
"You owe it to yourself to enjoy Tomitheos work. If the world had more photographers and poets like him, we,d all be better off. Your a credit to our passion Tomitheos. Everyone should ckeck out his photostream its amazing!!"
March 23rd, 2008
Stephen B. Whatley says:
"Tomitheos is a great photographer. What one sees is an eclectic site built with care and precision; which in a way reflects his art with the camera. His photographs have a gentle-yet strong and subtly imaginative-dynamic to them. There are the striking, sensitive presence of his self-portraits and the magically evocative captures of the landscapes of his Canadian home.The dramatic clarity of his urban shots and his sense of fun, captured in his pictures of people.There are his photographs revealing his creativity in painting and drawing...sometimes symbolic, sometimes expressionist.
It is his photographs of nature-of flowers, small creatures,seasons- that perhaps touch me most. His artistry with the camera somehow transforms something of fragile detail - by which he is transparently touched- into something monumental. Flickr.com has restored my faith in human nature by allowing me to make contact with some people of sincere heart - and I am grateful to say that Tom was one of the first of these new friends to touch my heart. Sincerely, Stephen B Whatley, London, UK."
February 14th, 2008
"Creative artist, with interesting angles and subjects
January 20th, 2008
Stephen Sandoval says:
"A uniquely talented photographer, poet, and philosopher. It is always a pleasure to see what he has captured and to peer into his interesting way of seeing things."
December 25th, 2007
Engin Korkmaz says:
December 25th, 2007
"Tomitheos is one of the most poetic and passionate people I know here on Flickr. He is forever sharing his knowledge of various facts which can make you laugh, shocked and surprised…..all of which make a great combination.
His witty sense of humour and individual approach in photography make him a very unique person to find here on Flickr.
Each beautiful picture he creates follows with a very impressive amount of knowledge, which I always find to be thought provoking, the topics he covers range from issues such as Global Warming to amazing animals like tigers……there is something for everyone, no matter what age.
Without Tom, my IQ would still be 22, now however, my IQ is at least 145, and I always look clever in front of my friends because of him :-)
I look forward to further work from you T!! :-))"
July 14th, 2007
M-J Turner says:
"Even though I've never met Tomitheos, he is quite an inspirational person in my life. The diversity of his photostream is quite astounding and, unlike myself, he is able to produce fine photography from any source, being a very creative person in his choice of subject.
However, not only is Tomitheos a talented photographer, he is also an accomplished artist. His artwork simply has to be seen to be believed!!
All in all, a truly inspirational person who always finds time to view and praise the work of others. Thank you for all your kind comments and keep up the excellent work!!"
April 12th, 2007
"You can tell Tomitheos is an artist just by checking out a few of his photos. In addition to photography, you also notice his painting and musical interests. He's even been kind enough to upload a few of his paintings. Tomitheos has been a great friend on Flickr and I look forward to seeing more of his work."
March 4th, 2007
- January 2007
- Chicago USA
- Toronto , Canada
- Artist Photographer
- Yahoo! IM: