"I believe that certain picture moments can speak back, this is why I strive to learn their language."
Tomitheos Art Photography
See me at gettyimages
Add me to your facebook
Watch me on youtube
Follow me with twitter
Photos of Tomitheos (1)
- man portrait 15,987 photos, 1,336 members
- ♥ FRANCE ⚜ ƑⱤⱭƝƇƐ ♥ Award | Commenter 12,327 photos, 1,260 members
- ❥ BRITAIN + BRETAGNE / BREIZH ❥ pls Comment svp 3,728 photos, 575 members
- Effected Cameras 27,369 photos, 2,223 members
- Hand Painted Outdoor Canadian Murals, eh! 396 photos, 62 members
- self portrait - the intimate art 6,189 photos, 541 members
- UrbanToronto 8,541 photos, 373 members
- artland 856,844 photos, 38,406 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 536,909 photos, 36,886 members
- Anthology of beauty (Invited only) 13,333 photos, 1,080 members
- ₪ YESTER-YEARS ⸎ ANTIQUE ⸎ VINTAGE-RETRO ₪ 4,758 photos, 711 members
- Where is your money? Photos of banks around the world 331 photos, 16 members
- The Real Street Photography 977,019 photos, 30,401 members
- I, Me, Mine - Pictures of you 133,269 photos, 7,596 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 213,772 photos, 36,548 members
- Beautiful People 223,654 photos, 7,776 members
- I AM NIKON :) 29,251 photos, 1,974 members
- Dark ART 220,232 photos, 18,318 members
- fotografíabd 22,559 photos, 1,742 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,180 photos, 1,118 members
- * most beautiful on Flickr 9,483 photos, 838 members
- digital is the devil 232,052 photos, 5,060 members
- The Portrait Group 2,751,511 photos, 154,172 members
- CG - Arte Digital 16,363 photos, 764 members
- soulful journey 92,432 photos, 1,888 members
- Our world and our expression of poetry 29,438 photos, 1,035 members
- Color: DEEP, DARK, RICH, VIBRANT! 63,318 photos, 5,342 members
- ((( transcend dépassez supere 超越しなさい ))) 97,976 photos, 5,320 members
- Rubber Duckies 2,974 photos, 345 members
- Rubber Duckies! 7,184 photos, 1,063 members
- Let's Get Creative 2,000 photos, 1,250 members
- Gr8! Photos ۩ Post and Vote for various Contests ۩ 152,902 photos, 5,657 members
- Birds Portraits 8,372 photos, 2,321 members
- Sorria / Smile 12,236 photos, 3,056 members
- Selfie Squared 23,083 photos, 2,639 members
- Dramatic Landscapes 4,141 photos, 555 members
- Montréal: It can't be more Montreal than this 55,557 photos, 3,322 members
- medieval fair 18,170 photos, 1,058 members
- Visual Storytelling 13,403 photos, 770 members
- Fotografia e Arte com Vegetais 3,266 photos, 423 members
- The Aviation Museum 99,099 photos, 3,082 members
- Huffington Post Photo 11,455 photos, 244 members
- Creative self-portraits. 211,190 photos, 20,787 members
- Photography And Manipulation 20,484 photos, 1,015 members
- ｼ ▀▀▀ PANORAMIC ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒˢ PANORAMIQUES ▀▀▀ 3,511 photos, 445 members
- FlickrCentral 9,459,362 photos, 246,132 members
- ₪ SPORTS °◎● of ↂ all ◕☉° SORTS ₪ 19,959 photos, 1,195 members
- Stunning travel photos from around the World 17,641 photos, 687 members
- Fotografia _ flickr group 2,655 photos, 402 members
- « FLICKR EXPERT GROUPS »1- 4+4 CHAMPION+1 FINAL DIAMOND LEVEL 69,797 photos, 3,715 members
Ant McLean says:
"Tomitheos has a great stream and I'm happy to call him a friend I enjoy all his creative inspiring work and I'm sure you will too."
December 22nd, 2012
"Where do i start?? everytime i look at his work it inspires me to start drawing and taking more photos. i hope one day i will be as good as him .
Behind the camera or in front, he seems to be a natural. i wish i could be the same.
Fantastic work, and wow you should check out his paintings, they ROCK!
Keith Allso. UK"
September 23rd, 2011
"Tomitheos was one of the first people I added as a contact when I joined flickr. He was the first person to add me back as a contact and I have been amazed by his work ever since. He has a true talent that most people lack or must accomplish through much digital manipulation. Tomitheos has since become a very good friend and mentor. I have learned a lot and improved my own photography by seeking his feedback and wisdom regarding my work. Truly the best person anyone could follow on flickr!"
November 5th, 2011
"It’s always a pleasure to look through Tomitheos' photo stream. His aim is for a visual diary, and this aim is most definitely accomplished. A perfect infusion of his thoughts, his art, and his photography skills. You get a real sense of who he is, what he’s about, and where he’s going… Keep up the good work mate!
An Inspiration indeed!"
January 16th, 2011
scott ... says:
"a forever engaging artist."
May 28th, 2010
Scott Hudson * says:
"Creative, gifted and has a vision that is truly inspiring.
Tom has been a great Flickr friend.
His soul comes through in his work.
I find it an honor to be his contact and friend.
Take a good look at his stream and you will understand."
April 8th, 2009
Colum LaVelle says:
"Tomitheos' work is one of the first and finest I've come across on flickr. What impresses me is his poetic sensibility combined a good sense of humor and a liberal dose of awareness, of himself, of others and the world around him .......
His images are alive, bright, rich in detail and color .....
Tomitheos' work reminds me of the words of the legendary Buddhist Teacher The Ven. Sangharakshita " The Tantra is trying to remind us of something we are inclined to forget: that everything in the the universe has color ... alive and glowing and radiant with it .........
Tomithoes is obviously an intelligent and sensitive man, I have no hesitation in calling him an artist and a friend"
April 5th, 2009
"Tomitheos is an amazingly talented man who I admire for his artistry, candidness, and sincerity. The depth of his work, the foresight of his vision, and the warmness with which he embraces his subjects are second to none. Thank you Tom for connecting beyond imagery and enriching lives."
February 25th, 2009
Diana B. Photos says:
"My first testimonial..
Of all my contacts, Tomitheos has been the most loyal, diligent and artistic one. I can always count on feedback, invites and have learned new techniques and ideas. I think he's is one of the most creative I've seen on Flickr. I appreciate your comments and your artistic abilities as well. Keep up the great work Tomitheos! I look forward to your creativity and unique styles."
January 19th, 2009
~ RicharD MagnuS ~ says:
"A nice person and a very talented photographer. His colorful pictures show us not only that he's really good with a camera, but the beauty of the place he lives in too. I'm glad he's one of my contacts as I enjoy with almost every picture he takes."
December 17th, 2008
"What makes Tom's photostream such a pleasure to visit is that his passion, intelligence, and kind heart are fully evident in every photo he shares with us. He has a wonderful gift for alerting us to what is beautiful, and executes his vision with warmth and grace. Always eager to share little known facts, reveal his thoughts about the world around him, and cheer on others ..... he's fast becoming one of my favorte Flickrites!"
May 3rd, 2008
"A big heart, big eyes and even bigger ideas. You're a delight to know Tom. Thanks for showing me how to use this Flickr thing. It's coming along nicely, eh? Your creativity is inspiring, and I look forward to seeing what you will do next. Thanks for all of the poetry, the reality, and the consciousness in your art. Well done indeed!"
April 8th, 2008
csm242000 Photography says:
"You owe it to yourself to enjoy Tomitheos work. If the world had more photographers and poets like him, we,d all be better off. Your a credit to our passion Tomitheos. Everyone should ckeck out his photostream its amazing!!"
March 23rd, 2008
Stephen B. Whatley says:
"Tomitheos is a great photographer. What one sees is an eclectic site built with care and precision; which in a way reflects his art with the camera. His photographs have a gentle-yet strong and subtly imaginative-dynamic to them. There are the striking, sensitive presence of his self-portraits and the magically evocative captures of the landscapes of his Canadian home.The dramatic clarity of his urban shots and his sense of fun, captured in his pictures of people.There are his photographs revealing his creativity in painting and drawing...sometimes symbolic, sometimes expressionist.
It is his photographs of nature-of flowers, small creatures,seasons- that perhaps touch me most. His artistry with the camera somehow transforms something of fragile detail - by which he is transparently touched- into something monumental. Flickr.com has restored my faith in human nature by allowing me to make contact with some people of sincere heart - and I am grateful to say that Tom was one of the first of these new friends to touch my heart. Sincerely, Stephen B Whatley, London, UK."
February 14th, 2008
"Creative artist, with interesting angles and subjects
January 20th, 2008
Stephen Sandoval says:
"A uniquely talented photographer, poet, and philosopher. It is always a pleasure to see what he has captured and to peer into his interesting way of seeing things."
December 25th, 2007
Engin Korkmaz says:
December 25th, 2007
"Tomitheos is one of the most poetic and passionate people I know here on Flickr. He is forever sharing his knowledge of various facts which can make you laugh, shocked and surprised…..all of which make a great combination.
His witty sense of humour and individual approach in photography make him a very unique person to find here on Flickr.
Each beautiful picture he creates follows with a very impressive amount of knowledge, which I always find to be thought provoking, the topics he covers range from issues such as Global Warming to amazing animals like tigers……there is something for everyone, no matter what age.
Without Tom, my IQ would still be 22, now however, my IQ is at least 145, and I always look clever in front of my friends because of him :-)
I look forward to further work from you T!! :-))"
July 14th, 2007
M-J Turner says:
"Even though I've never met Tomitheos, he is quite an inspirational person in my life. The diversity of his photostream is quite astounding and, unlike myself, he is able to produce fine photography from any source, being a very creative person in his choice of subject.
However, not only is Tomitheos a talented photographer, he is also an accomplished artist. His artwork simply has to be seen to be believed!!
All in all, a truly inspirational person who always finds time to view and praise the work of others. Thank you for all your kind comments and keep up the excellent work!!"
April 12th, 2007
"You can tell Tomitheos is an artist just by checking out a few of his photos. In addition to photography, you also notice his painting and musical interests. He's even been kind enough to upload a few of his paintings. Tomitheos has been a great friend on Flickr and I look forward to seeing more of his work."
March 4th, 2007
- January 2007
- Chicago USA
- Toronto , Canada
- Artist Photographer
- Yahoo! IM: