I'm an amateur hobbyist photographer living in the Midwest with a passion for Disney theme parks, National Parks, ALF, and sandwiches. In addition to posting on Flickr and other photo-sharing sites, I also own and run two blogs.
Disney Tourist Blog is a site devoted to all things Disney, with photos and commentary on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland.
My other blog, TravelCaffeine is a travel blog focusing on photography, tips, reviews, and other random things I see while traveling that catch my interest.
Please check out these blogs and let me know what you think of them!
I don't regularly check my Flickr mail, but you can reach me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orange County, California 13,239 photos, 716 members
- Laguna Beach - Around Town 2,888 photos, 390 members
- California 307,342 photos, 7,914 members
- Nikon FX D3/3s/3x/4/4s/5/600/610/700/750/800/800e/810/Df 184,724 photos, 3,316 members
- Hong Kong 香港 364,142 photos, 15,695 members
- 'Islands of Adventure', 'Universal' & 'City Walk' 10,971 photos, 789 members
- Hawaii 80,537 photos, 5,414 members
- Glacier National Park 15,558 photos, 2,006 members
- Nikon -- D810 140,891 photos, 4,063 members
- Nikon D800/E, D810 & D850 Users Group 642,361 photos, 16,515 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 188,048 photos, 9,483 members
- yosemite 46,027 photos, 6,553 members
- Sigma Art Lens | 18-35mm f1.8 DC HSM 11,154 photos, 1,065 members
- Toronto 185,515 photos, 10,649 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 555,937 photos, 23,757 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 82,757 photos, 7,797 members
- Japan Images 886,869 photos, 19,727 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 1,089,863 photos, 19,625 members
- Tokyo Disney Resort 8,433 photos, 685 members
- ISO 5571 - Disney Photography Podcast 6,256 photos, 206 members
- Travel Photography 4,941,839 photos, 148,078 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,157,276 photos, 128,300 members
- U.S. National Parks 217,424 photos, 19,348 members
- Paris 438,419 photos, 49,822 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,853,931 photos, 92,365 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 69,605 photos, 2,003 members
- Nikon D600/D610 CLUB 498,596 photos, 14,784 members
- Disneyland Resort Paris 57,740 photos, 2,043 members
- Nikon D600/D610 163,567 photos, 3,466 members
- Sony Cyber-shot RX 177,842 photos, 4,274 members
- Sony RX100 (All Versions) 203,834 photos, 9,860 members
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 57,443 photos, 2,955 members
- Nikon D700 344,106 photos, 16,007 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 79,522 photos, 5,985 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 11,067 photos, 292 members
- Nikon flickr Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 867,125 photos, 28,688 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 123,842 photos, 14,028 members
- Wide-angle 368,764 photos, 13,157 members
- Digital Infrared 106,762 photos, 8,772 members
- 8mm f/3.5 Fish-eye 54,888 photos, 4,492 members
- Longer Exposure, Extreme Neutral Density 97,170 photos, 7,502 members
- Neutral Density Filters 85,514 photos, 7,934 members
- Strobist.com 608,047 photos, 124,182 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 789,114 photos, 28,869 members
- Disney Christmas 2,723 photos, 219 members
- OC Disney 6,344 photos, 729 members
- The Orange County - California 31,195 photos, 2,236 members
- Disneyland 70,028 photos, 4,590 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 147,224 photos, 8,408 members
- fisheye fanatics 114,836 photos, 10,013 members
"After having seen Tom's photos, it has truly inspired me to step up my game. And having him add me as a contact was an ego boost like no other! Tom, I don't often compliment other photographers because I usually see, "Eh, I have already done that," kind of photos. Your shots are simply stunning, and I'm going to strive to produce that kind of work myself. Excellent work!"
March 12th, 2012
"Tom's images of Walt Disney World have inspired me to - in order - plan two trips in a 5 month Period, purchase a P&S camera for Disney at Christmas, Upgrade that camera for Disney in April, Plan a trip for the Food and Wine Festival, Upgrade to a DSLR before that trip.
I have to say, finding Tom on Flickr has been expensive.
Tom's Flickr pages have opened my eyes to a world of Photography, and through them, I found so many other great Photographers to follow in the Flickr Disney Community.
Without Tom's images of Disney at Christmas, I would have probably never picked up the hobby again. Without the Community I found through him, I would probably not have decided to become serious about it."
December 16th, 2011
"Tom was one of my early contacts here on Flickr and I was really excited that I was shopping for a Nikon D90 and that's what he was capturing all his fantastic shots with (at least at the time). He has a great eye for photography and his trips reports are just awesome! Keep up the great work! :)"
December 27th, 2010
"Your photos are absolutely wonderful. What kind of camera are you using."
April 9th, 2010
"I have been commenting and faving Tom's photographs pretty much since I joined flickr, in the time before I joined, when I just watched, Tom's photos had already inspired me to get better at photography. He has a great mind for photography and a great eye for detail, color and simply amazing sights. He has a great range of skills from bokeh to fireworks, and executes his ideas perfectly. Well Done, Tom! Keep up the good work!"
August 22nd, 2009
Cory Disbrow says:
"After recently meeting Tom and only spending a few hours with him, his love for photography and all things Disney(except the BFH at the Studios) became extremely clear. Looking at the progression of his photostream has been really fun, and it really shows how his talent has grown over a short time. His classic after hours shots at WDW are those of legend in these parts, and after somewhat utilizing his method, I can attest to how difficult it is to wait for everyone to leave, which truly shows his dedication to his craft. Tom, I certainly look forward to meeting up at WDW again, and I can't wait to continue watching the progression of your talent. Cheers!
PS. Sarah might be one of the nicest people I've ever met. Hang on to her!"
August 18th, 2009
Don Sullivan says:
"Tom's enthusiasm for photographer is just infectious. No matter the subject you can see his passion and love for photography in each and every amazing shot. That is especially evident in the fantastic WDW shots from each of their trips. I look forward to each one, but especially the late-night-Disney images. Whether it's fireworks or the after close shots with nobody else in the picture Tom captures the spirit of Disney World in a way I've never seen before."
August 9th, 2009
Kiki FL says:
"Tom's enthusiasm and joy with and for photography is absolutely infectious! He quickly absorbs new ideas and concepts and applies them to his beautiful photographs. A few moments in his Photostream quickly reveals his considerable photographic prowess.
Keep up the brilliant work, Tom!"
August 8th, 2009
"I just read your testimonial in my profile. I didn't even know you'd left one until just today. I guess that just proves that I should check my profile more often. Any way I just wanted to let you know that I feel exactly the same way. I always appreciate all your comments and invitations. And I've always considered to be one of my best flickr friends.
PS. I especially like all your Walt Disney World pictures. Every time I see them they make me want to go again."
August 3rd, 2009
"Tom is an excellent photographer with a passion for WDW that is unrivaled. Tom’s images are superb (great use of composition, colors, etc…) and he is dedicated to getting “the shot” even if that means staying up into the wee hours of the morning. Your Haunted Mansion ghosts shot is still one of the cleverest shots I have seen on Flickr !
From the early days of the WDWMagic’s Picture-A-Day-Thread #1 to Flickr – you are a good friend and I looking forward to shooting with you in October and then for WDW 40th!"
June 15th, 2009
Matt Pasant says:
"What can you say about Tom that has not already been said? Well I will try. Tom has such a passion for photography that it seeps through into any subject he attempts. While his Disney photos are top notch so are the rest in his portfolio. I love his passion to try new things, read up on technique and apply, and to operate on minimal sleep. His work inspires me to be a better photographer. I look forward to seeing his work on a daily basis."
June 14th, 2009
"Tom is such a great photographer and one of the premiere Disney photographers on Flickr. I enjoy every picture which is uploaded to his photostream, and each and every picture inspires me in some way. Plus it is an added bonus to be brought back to the place where I was so happy as a child, and to a place where both Tom and I proposed to our significant others. Keep up the great work!"
February 5th, 2009
"Tom is one of my favorite photographers on Flickr now, ever since I saw his photos in other websites like WDWMagic, he's definitely grown with photography and especially his Disney photos, showing his real talent. He has an awesome eye for anything Disney, and I can't tell you how much he inspires me on every shot he uploads on here! Especially the After Hours shots. Keep up this amazing work."
December 29th, 2008
Amanda's Weekly Zen says:
"Tom's night shots of Disney are fantastic! I often check out the settings he used to help me learn to use my own camera better at night. Thanks for sharing Tom :)."
October 16th, 2008
Express Monorail says:
"Tom is quickly becoming one of my favorite Disney photographers. His "after hours" - no one around - long exposures of some of the most beautiful "Disney after dark" scenes are top notch! He has a very good eye for big picture composition and really understands and utilizes the basic "rules" of photography.
Keep up the excellent work Tom!!"
September 19th, 2008
- Tom Bricker
- July 2007
- Plainwell, MI
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken