I'm an amateur hobbyist photographer living in the Midwest with a passion for Disney theme parks, National Parks, ALF, and sandwiches. In addition to posting on Flickr and other photo-sharing sites, I also own and run two blogs.
Disney Tourist Blog is a site devoted to all things Disney, with photos and commentary on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland.
My other blog, TravelCaffeine is a travel blog focusing on photography, tips, reviews, and other random things I see while traveling that catch my interest.
Please check out these blogs and let me know what you think of them!
I don't regularly check my Flickr mail, but you can reach me via email: email@example.com.
- Orange County, California 12,316 photos, 678 members
- Laguna Beach - Around Town 2,782 photos, 383 members
- California 291,017 photos, 7,788 members
- Nikon FX D3/3s/3x/D4/D4s/D600/D610/D700/D750/D800/D800e/D810/Df 135,827 photos, 3,105 members
- Hong Kong 香港 350,317 photos, 15,023 members
- 'Islands of Adventure', 'Universal' & 'City Walk' 9,916 photos, 756 members
- Hawaii 76,127 photos, 5,258 members
- Glacier National Park 14,521 photos, 1,865 members
- Nikon -- D810 87,193 photos, 2,999 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 526,801 photos, 15,521 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 165,341 photos, 8,619 members
- yosemite 43,445 photos, 6,273 members
- Sigma Art Lens | 18-35mm f1.8 DC HSM 8,421 photos, 888 members
- Toronto 173,354 photos, 10,416 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 497,863 photos, 23,453 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 68,713 photos, 6,824 members
- Japan Images 783,591 photos, 17,872 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 994,003 photos, 18,561 members
- Tokyo Disney Resort 7,708 photos, 673 members
- ISO 5571 - Disney Photography Podcast 4,692 photos, 207 members
- Travel Photography 4,090,786 photos, 134,525 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,038,725 photos, 121,244 members
- U.S. National Parks 192,679 photos, 16,943 members
- Paris 411,284 photos, 48,783 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,339,967 photos, 85,262 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 61,013 photos, 1,902 members
- Nikon D600/D610 CLUB 425,003 photos, 13,345 members
- Disneyland Resort Paris 35,492 photos, 1,957 members
- Nikon D600/D610 133,101 photos, 3,123 members
- Sony Cyber-shot RX 153,312 photos, 4,061 members
- Sony RX100 (All Versions) 170,124 photos, 8,751 members
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 41,480 photos, 2,416 members
- Nikon D700 328,457 photos, 15,753 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 67,455 photos, 5,553 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 9,802 photos, 292 members
- Nikon flickr Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 792,377 photos, 28,157 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 104,359 photos, 13,059 members
- Wide-angle 317,321 photos, 12,360 members
- Digital Infrared 99,464 photos, 8,563 members
- 8mm f/3.5 Fish-eye 51,944 photos, 4,320 members
- Longer Exposure, Extreme Neutral Density 80,256 photos, 6,703 members
- Neutral Density Filters 74,292 photos, 7,425 members
- Strobist.com 609,074 photos, 123,410 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 743,644 photos, 28,010 members
- Disney Christmas 2,489 photos, 211 members
- OC Disney 6,243 photos, 726 members
- The Orange County - California 31,838 photos, 2,214 members
- Disneyland 66,570 photos, 4,498 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 130,026 photos, 8,032 members
- fisheye fanatics 107,680 photos, 9,745 members
"After having seen Tom's photos, it has truly inspired me to step up my game. And having him add me as a contact was an ego boost like no other! Tom, I don't often compliment other photographers because I usually see, "Eh, I have already done that," kind of photos. Your shots are simply stunning, and I'm going to strive to produce that kind of work myself. Excellent work!"
March 12th, 2012
"Tom's images of Walt Disney World have inspired me to - in order - plan two trips in a 5 month Period, purchase a P&S camera for Disney at Christmas, Upgrade that camera for Disney in April, Plan a trip for the Food and Wine Festival, Upgrade to a DSLR before that trip.
I have to say, finding Tom on Flickr has been expensive.
Tom's Flickr pages have opened my eyes to a world of Photography, and through them, I found so many other great Photographers to follow in the Flickr Disney Community.
Without Tom's images of Disney at Christmas, I would have probably never picked up the hobby again. Without the Community I found through him, I would probably not have decided to become serious about it."
December 16th, 2011
"Tom was one of my early contacts here on Flickr and I was really excited that I was shopping for a Nikon D90 and that's what he was capturing all his fantastic shots with (at least at the time). He has a great eye for photography and his trips reports are just awesome! Keep up the great work! :)"
December 27th, 2010
"Your photos are absolutely wonderful. What kind of camera are you using."
April 9th, 2010
"I have been commenting and faving Tom's photographs pretty much since I joined flickr, in the time before I joined, when I just watched, Tom's photos had already inspired me to get better at photography. He has a great mind for photography and a great eye for detail, color and simply amazing sights. He has a great range of skills from bokeh to fireworks, and executes his ideas perfectly. Well Done, Tom! Keep up the good work!"
August 22nd, 2009
Cory Disbrow says:
"After recently meeting Tom and only spending a few hours with him, his love for photography and all things Disney(except the BFH at the Studios) became extremely clear. Looking at the progression of his photostream has been really fun, and it really shows how his talent has grown over a short time. His classic after hours shots at WDW are those of legend in these parts, and after somewhat utilizing his method, I can attest to how difficult it is to wait for everyone to leave, which truly shows his dedication to his craft. Tom, I certainly look forward to meeting up at WDW again, and I can't wait to continue watching the progression of your talent. Cheers!
PS. Sarah might be one of the nicest people I've ever met. Hang on to her!"
August 18th, 2009
Don Sullivan says:
"Tom's enthusiasm for photographer is just infectious. No matter the subject you can see his passion and love for photography in each and every amazing shot. That is especially evident in the fantastic WDW shots from each of their trips. I look forward to each one, but especially the late-night-Disney images. Whether it's fireworks or the after close shots with nobody else in the picture Tom captures the spirit of Disney World in a way I've never seen before."
August 9th, 2009
Kiki FL says:
"Tom's enthusiasm and joy with and for photography is absolutely infectious! He quickly absorbs new ideas and concepts and applies them to his beautiful photographs. A few moments in his Photostream quickly reveals his considerable photographic prowess.
Keep up the brilliant work, Tom!"
August 8th, 2009
"I just read your testimonial in my profile. I didn't even know you'd left one until just today. I guess that just proves that I should check my profile more often. Any way I just wanted to let you know that I feel exactly the same way. I always appreciate all your comments and invitations. And I've always considered to be one of my best flickr friends.
PS. I especially like all your Walt Disney World pictures. Every time I see them they make me want to go again."
August 3rd, 2009
"Tom is an excellent photographer with a passion for WDW that is unrivaled. Tom’s images are superb (great use of composition, colors, etc…) and he is dedicated to getting “the shot” even if that means staying up into the wee hours of the morning. Your Haunted Mansion ghosts shot is still one of the cleverest shots I have seen on Flickr !
From the early days of the WDWMagic’s Picture-A-Day-Thread #1 to Flickr – you are a good friend and I looking forward to shooting with you in October and then for WDW 40th!"
June 15th, 2009
Matt Pasant says:
"What can you say about Tom that has not already been said? Well I will try. Tom has such a passion for photography that it seeps through into any subject he attempts. While his Disney photos are top notch so are the rest in his portfolio. I love his passion to try new things, read up on technique and apply, and to operate on minimal sleep. His work inspires me to be a better photographer. I look forward to seeing his work on a daily basis."
June 14th, 2009
"Tom is such a great photographer and one of the premiere Disney photographers on Flickr. I enjoy every picture which is uploaded to his photostream, and each and every picture inspires me in some way. Plus it is an added bonus to be brought back to the place where I was so happy as a child, and to a place where both Tom and I proposed to our significant others. Keep up the great work!"
February 5th, 2009
"Tom is one of my favorite photographers on Flickr now, ever since I saw his photos in other websites like WDWMagic, he's definitely grown with photography and especially his Disney photos, showing his real talent. He has an awesome eye for anything Disney, and I can't tell you how much he inspires me on every shot he uploads on here! Especially the After Hours shots. Keep up this amazing work."
December 29th, 2008
Amanda's Weekly Zen says:
"Tom's night shots of Disney are fantastic! I often check out the settings he used to help me learn to use my own camera better at night. Thanks for sharing Tom :)."
October 16th, 2008
Express Monorail says:
"Tom is quickly becoming one of my favorite Disney photographers. His "after hours" - no one around - long exposures of some of the most beautiful "Disney after dark" scenes are top notch! He has a very good eye for big picture composition and really understands and utilizes the basic "rules" of photography.
Keep up the excellent work Tom!!"
September 19th, 2008
- Tom Bricker
- July 2007
- Plainwell, MI
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken