I'm an amateur hobbyist photographer living in the Midwest with a passion for Disney theme parks, National Parks, ALF, and sandwiches. In addition to posting on Flickr and other photo-sharing sites, I also own and run two blogs.
Disney Tourist Blog is a site devoted to all things Disney, with photos and commentary on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland.
My other blog, TravelCaffeine is a travel blog focusing on photography, tips, reviews, and other random things I see while traveling that catch my interest.
Please check out these blogs and let me know what you think of them!
I don't regularly check my Flickr mail, but you can reach me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orange County, California 12,395 photos, 680 members
- Laguna Beach - Around Town 2,797 photos, 384 members
- California 292,486 photos, 7,810 members
- Nikon FX D3/3s/3x/D4/D4s/D600/D610/D700/D750/D800/D800e/D810/Df 141,073 photos, 3,146 members
- Hong Kong 香港 352,288 photos, 15,097 members
- 'Islands of Adventure', 'Universal' & 'City Walk' 10,050 photos, 761 members
- Hawaii 75,760 photos, 5,272 members
- Glacier National Park 14,562 photos, 1,876 members
- Nikon -- D810 92,325 photos, 3,103 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 538,540 photos, 15,595 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 167,853 photos, 8,707 members
- yosemite 43,732 photos, 6,323 members
- Sigma Art Lens | 18-35mm f1.8 DC HSM 8,635 photos, 912 members
- Toronto 174,143 photos, 10,454 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 504,538 photos, 23,518 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 70,327 photos, 6,918 members
- Japan Images 794,154 photos, 18,063 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 1,011,161 photos, 18,691 members
- Tokyo Disney Resort 7,850 photos, 674 members
- ISO 5571 - Disney Photography Podcast 4,828 photos, 208 members
- Travel Photography 4,182,773 photos, 136,021 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,051,467 photos, 121,960 members
- U.S. National Parks 195,291 photos, 17,255 members
- Paris 414,946 photos, 48,935 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,398,544 photos, 86,049 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 61,966 photos, 1,914 members
- Nikon D600/D610 CLUB 433,104 photos, 13,474 members
- Disneyland Resort Paris 56,963 photos, 1,965 members
- Nikon D600/D610 136,292 photos, 3,151 members
- Sony Cyber-shot RX 155,437 photos, 4,084 members
- Sony RX100 (All Versions) 173,537 photos, 8,849 members
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 43,210 photos, 2,460 members
- Nikon D700 330,213 photos, 15,779 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 68,581 photos, 5,603 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 9,920 photos, 291 members
- Nikon flickr Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 800,109 photos, 28,227 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 106,396 photos, 13,139 members
- Wide-angle 323,206 photos, 12,439 members
- Digital Infrared 99,980 photos, 8,583 members
- 8mm f/3.5 Fish-eye 52,404 photos, 4,345 members
- Longer Exposure, Extreme Neutral Density 81,982 photos, 6,800 members
- Neutral Density Filters 75,484 photos, 7,489 members
- Strobist.com 609,034 photos, 123,555 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 747,654 photos, 28,068 members
- Disney Christmas 2,493 photos, 210 members
- OC Disney 6,248 photos, 725 members
- The Orange County - California 30,367 photos, 2,210 members
- Disneyland 67,137 photos, 4,508 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 131,227 photos, 8,095 members
- fisheye fanatics 108,223 photos, 9,781 members
"After having seen Tom's photos, it has truly inspired me to step up my game. And having him add me as a contact was an ego boost like no other! Tom, I don't often compliment other photographers because I usually see, "Eh, I have already done that," kind of photos. Your shots are simply stunning, and I'm going to strive to produce that kind of work myself. Excellent work!"
March 12th, 2012
"Tom's images of Walt Disney World have inspired me to - in order - plan two trips in a 5 month Period, purchase a P&S camera for Disney at Christmas, Upgrade that camera for Disney in April, Plan a trip for the Food and Wine Festival, Upgrade to a DSLR before that trip.
I have to say, finding Tom on Flickr has been expensive.
Tom's Flickr pages have opened my eyes to a world of Photography, and through them, I found so many other great Photographers to follow in the Flickr Disney Community.
Without Tom's images of Disney at Christmas, I would have probably never picked up the hobby again. Without the Community I found through him, I would probably not have decided to become serious about it."
December 16th, 2011
"Tom was one of my early contacts here on Flickr and I was really excited that I was shopping for a Nikon D90 and that's what he was capturing all his fantastic shots with (at least at the time). He has a great eye for photography and his trips reports are just awesome! Keep up the great work! :)"
December 27th, 2010
"Your photos are absolutely wonderful. What kind of camera are you using."
April 9th, 2010
"I have been commenting and faving Tom's photographs pretty much since I joined flickr, in the time before I joined, when I just watched, Tom's photos had already inspired me to get better at photography. He has a great mind for photography and a great eye for detail, color and simply amazing sights. He has a great range of skills from bokeh to fireworks, and executes his ideas perfectly. Well Done, Tom! Keep up the good work!"
August 22nd, 2009
Cory Disbrow says:
"After recently meeting Tom and only spending a few hours with him, his love for photography and all things Disney(except the BFH at the Studios) became extremely clear. Looking at the progression of his photostream has been really fun, and it really shows how his talent has grown over a short time. His classic after hours shots at WDW are those of legend in these parts, and after somewhat utilizing his method, I can attest to how difficult it is to wait for everyone to leave, which truly shows his dedication to his craft. Tom, I certainly look forward to meeting up at WDW again, and I can't wait to continue watching the progression of your talent. Cheers!
PS. Sarah might be one of the nicest people I've ever met. Hang on to her!"
August 18th, 2009
Don Sullivan says:
"Tom's enthusiasm for photographer is just infectious. No matter the subject you can see his passion and love for photography in each and every amazing shot. That is especially evident in the fantastic WDW shots from each of their trips. I look forward to each one, but especially the late-night-Disney images. Whether it's fireworks or the after close shots with nobody else in the picture Tom captures the spirit of Disney World in a way I've never seen before."
August 9th, 2009
Kiki FL says:
"Tom's enthusiasm and joy with and for photography is absolutely infectious! He quickly absorbs new ideas and concepts and applies them to his beautiful photographs. A few moments in his Photostream quickly reveals his considerable photographic prowess.
Keep up the brilliant work, Tom!"
August 8th, 2009
"I just read your testimonial in my profile. I didn't even know you'd left one until just today. I guess that just proves that I should check my profile more often. Any way I just wanted to let you know that I feel exactly the same way. I always appreciate all your comments and invitations. And I've always considered to be one of my best flickr friends.
PS. I especially like all your Walt Disney World pictures. Every time I see them they make me want to go again."
August 3rd, 2009
"Tom is an excellent photographer with a passion for WDW that is unrivaled. Tom’s images are superb (great use of composition, colors, etc…) and he is dedicated to getting “the shot” even if that means staying up into the wee hours of the morning. Your Haunted Mansion ghosts shot is still one of the cleverest shots I have seen on Flickr !
From the early days of the WDWMagic’s Picture-A-Day-Thread #1 to Flickr – you are a good friend and I looking forward to shooting with you in October and then for WDW 40th!"
June 15th, 2009
Matt Pasant says:
"What can you say about Tom that has not already been said? Well I will try. Tom has such a passion for photography that it seeps through into any subject he attempts. While his Disney photos are top notch so are the rest in his portfolio. I love his passion to try new things, read up on technique and apply, and to operate on minimal sleep. His work inspires me to be a better photographer. I look forward to seeing his work on a daily basis."
June 14th, 2009
"Tom is such a great photographer and one of the premiere Disney photographers on Flickr. I enjoy every picture which is uploaded to his photostream, and each and every picture inspires me in some way. Plus it is an added bonus to be brought back to the place where I was so happy as a child, and to a place where both Tom and I proposed to our significant others. Keep up the great work!"
February 5th, 2009
"Tom is one of my favorite photographers on Flickr now, ever since I saw his photos in other websites like WDWMagic, he's definitely grown with photography and especially his Disney photos, showing his real talent. He has an awesome eye for anything Disney, and I can't tell you how much he inspires me on every shot he uploads on here! Especially the After Hours shots. Keep up this amazing work."
December 29th, 2008
Amanda's Weekly Zen says:
"Tom's night shots of Disney are fantastic! I often check out the settings he used to help me learn to use my own camera better at night. Thanks for sharing Tom :)."
October 16th, 2008
Express Monorail says:
"Tom is quickly becoming one of my favorite Disney photographers. His "after hours" - no one around - long exposures of some of the most beautiful "Disney after dark" scenes are top notch! He has a very good eye for big picture composition and really understands and utilizes the basic "rules" of photography.
Keep up the excellent work Tom!!"
September 19th, 2008
- Tom Bricker
- July 2007
- Plainwell, MI
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken