I'm an amateur hobbyist photographer living in the Midwest with a passion for Disney theme parks, National Parks, ALF, and sandwiches. In addition to posting on Flickr and other photo-sharing sites, I also own and run two blogs.
Disney Tourist Blog is a site devoted to all things Disney, with photos and commentary on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland.
My other blog, TravelCaffeine is a travel blog focusing on photography, tips, reviews, and other random things I see while traveling that catch my interest.
Please check out these blogs and let me know what you think of them!
I don't regularly check my Flickr mail, but you can reach me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- yosemite 35,060 photos, 5,373 members
- Sigma Art Lens | 18-35mm f1.8 DC HSM 2,181 photos, 327 members
- Toronto 143,365 photos, 9,364 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 280,143 photos, 19,941 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 23,619 photos, 3,063 members
- Japan Images 526,825 photos, 12,774 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 677,060 photos, 15,185 members
- Tokyo Disney Resort 6,621 photos, 568 members
- ISO 5571 - Disney Photography Podcast 1,542 photos, 124 members
- Travel Photography 2,262,101 photos, 86,895 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 750,568 photos, 103,798 members
- U.S. National Parks 134,824 photos, 12,812 members
- Paris 318,666 photos, 38,834 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 2,056,927 photos, 54,128 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 43,981 photos, 1,609 members
- Nikon D600/D610 CLUB 141,435 photos, 8,215 members
- Disneyland Resort Paris 46,970 photos, 1,689 members
- Nikon D600 60,879 photos, 2,135 members
- Sony Cyber-shot RX 84,310 photos, 3,064 members
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100/ RX100 II 66,954 photos, 4,439 members
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 15,590 photos, 1,069 members
- Nikon D700 278,946 photos, 14,452 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 40,041 photos, 3,931 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 6,507 photos, 252 members
- Nikon flickr Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 614,117 photos, 25,117 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 61,696 photos, 10,703 members
- Wide-angle 208,342 photos, 9,384 members
- Digital Infrared 79,877 photos, 7,733 members
- 8mm f/3.5 Fish-eye 39,736 photos, 3,465 members
- Longer Exposure, Extreme Neutral Density 42,751 photos, 4,237 members
- Neutral Density Filters 46,672 photos, 5,604 members
- Strobist.com 588,346 photos, 117,621 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 522,102 photos, 24,753 members
- Disney Christmas 2,164 photos, 190 members
- OC Disney 5,938 photos, 721 members
- The Orange County - California 31,589 photos, 2,095 members
- Disneyland 56,558 photos, 3,942 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 88,612 photos, 6,570 members
- fisheye fanatics 87,284 photos, 8,592 members
- TouringPlans 17,186 photos, 904 members
- Orlando, Florida 28,018 photos, 1,778 members
- Nikon Digital 1,763,716 photos, 71,660 members
- Photoshop Support Group 225,942 photos, 33,242 members
- Nikon 50mm 74,152 photos, 4,157 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,195,656 photos, 76,498 members
- Indianapolis, Indiana 28,539 photos, 925 members
- Christmas 58,203 photos, 6,187 members
- Dachshund 45,407 photos, 3,360 members
- Holiday Pets 1,099 photos, 178 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 112,757 photos, 17,468 members
"After having seen Tom's photos, it has truly inspired me to step up my game. And having him add me as a contact was an ego boost like no other! Tom, I don't often compliment other photographers because I usually see, "Eh, I have already done that," kind of photos. Your shots are simply stunning, and I'm going to strive to produce that kind of work myself. Excellent work!"
12th March, 2012
"Tom's images of Walt Disney World have inspired me to - in order - plan two trips in a 5 month Period, purchase a P&S camera for Disney at Christmas, Upgrade that camera for Disney in April, Plan a trip for the Food and Wine Festival, Upgrade to a DSLR before that trip.
I have to say, finding Tom on Flickr has been expensive.
Tom's Flickr pages have opened my eyes to a world of Photography, and through them, I found so many other great Photographers to follow in the Flickr Disney Community.
Without Tom's images of Disney at Christmas, I would have probably never picked up the hobby again. Without the Community I found through him, I would probably not have decided to become serious about it."
16th December, 2011
"Tom was one of my early contacts here on Flickr and I was really excited that I was shopping for a Nikon D90 and that's what he was capturing all his fantastic shots with (at least at the time). He has a great eye for photography and his trips reports are just awesome! Keep up the great work! :)"
27th December, 2010
"Your photos are absolutely wonderful. What kind of camera are you using."
9th April, 2010
"I have been commenting and faving Tom's photographs pretty much since I joined flickr, in the time before I joined, when I just watched, Tom's photos had already inspired me to get better at photography. He has a great mind for photography and a great eye for detail, color and simply amazing sights. He has a great range of skills from bokeh to fireworks, and executes his ideas perfectly. Well Done, Tom! Keep up the good work!"
22nd August, 2009
Cory Disbrow says:
"After recently meeting Tom and only spending a few hours with him, his love for photography and all things Disney(except the BFH at the Studios) became extremely clear. Looking at the progression of his photostream has been really fun, and it really shows how his talent has grown over a short time. His classic after hours shots at WDW are those of legend in these parts, and after somewhat utilizing his method, I can attest to how difficult it is to wait for everyone to leave, which truly shows his dedication to his craft. Tom, I certainly look forward to meeting up at WDW again, and I can't wait to continue watching the progression of your talent. Cheers!
PS. Sarah might be one of the nicest people I've ever met. Hang on to her!"
18th August, 2009
Don Sullivan says:
"Tom's enthusiasm for photographer is just infectious. No matter the subject you can see his passion and love for photography in each and every amazing shot. That is especially evident in the fantastic WDW shots from each of their trips. I look forward to each one, but especially the late-night-Disney images. Whether it's fireworks or the after close shots with nobody else in the picture Tom captures the spirit of Disney World in a way I've never seen before."
9th August, 2009
Kiki FL says:
"Tom's enthusiasm and joy with and for photography is absolutely infectious! He quickly absorbs new ideas and concepts and applies them to his beautiful photographs. A few moments in his Photostream quickly reveals his considerable photographic prowess.
Keep up the brilliant work, Tom!"
8th August, 2009
"I just read your testimonial in my profile. I didn't even know you'd left one until just today. I guess that just proves that I should check my profile more often. Any way I just wanted to let you know that I feel exactly the same way. I always appreciate all your comments and invitations. And I've always considered to be one of my best flickr friends.
PS. I especially like all your Walt Disney World pictures. Every time I see them they make me want to go again."
3rd August, 2009
"Tom is an excellent photographer with a passion for WDW that is unrivaled. Tom’s images are superb (great use of composition, colors, etc…) and he is dedicated to getting “the shot” even if that means staying up into the wee hours of the morning. Your Haunted Mansion ghosts shot is still one of the cleverest shots I have seen on Flickr !
From the early days of the WDWMagic’s Picture-A-Day-Thread #1 to Flickr – you are a good friend and I looking forward to shooting with you in October and then for WDW 40th!"
15th June, 2009
Matt Pasant says:
"What can you say about Tom that has not already been said? Well I will try. Tom has such a passion for photography that it seeps through into any subject he attempts. While his Disney photos are top notch so are the rest in his portfolio. I love his passion to try new things, read up on technique and apply, and to operate on minimal sleep. His work inspires me to be a better photographer. I look forward to seeing his work on a daily basis."
14th June, 2009
"Tom is such a great photographer and one of the premiere Disney photographers on Flickr. I enjoy every picture which is uploaded to his photostream, and each and every picture inspires me in some way. Plus it is an added bonus to be brought back to the place where I was so happy as a child, and to a place where both Tom and I proposed to our significant others. Keep up the great work!"
5th February, 2009
"Tom is one of my favorite photographers on Flickr now, ever since I saw his photos in other websites like WDWMagic, he's definitely grown with photography and especially his Disney photos, showing his real talent. He has an awesome eye for anything Disney, and I can't tell you how much he inspires me on every shot he uploads on here! Especially the After Hours shots. Keep up this amazing work."
29th December, 2008
Amanda's Weekly Zen says:
"Tom's night shots of Disney are fantastic! I often check out the settings he used to help me learn to use my own camera better at night. Thanks for sharing Tom :)."
16th October, 2008
Express Monorail says:
"Tom is quickly becoming one of my favorite Disney photographers. His "after hours" - no one around - long exposures of some of the most beautiful "Disney after dark" scenes are top notch! He has a very good eye for big picture composition and really understands and utilizes the basic "rules" of photography.
Keep up the excellent work Tom!!"
19th September, 2008
- Tom Bricker
- July 2007
- Plainwell, MI
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- AIM (AOL IM):
- Skype: WDWFigment