Thanks for over 28,614,000 photo visits!
My daily record is now 61,521 visits on 14 Mar 2012.
Thanks for helping me put 159 photos in Explore!
NOTICE! I am not interested in letting any of my photos be used for photo credit only, but I am willing to listen to terms. Images on my stream that I obviously didn't take, such as movie stills, magazine scans or screenshots may be used in good faith but not for commercial purposes as I make no claim on the rights to those.
Groups I founded that I hope you'll join:
Century Series Fighters
White Chevy 4x4 Pickups Loaded with Pallets of Cinder Blocks
Groups that I help Administer:
Waiting at the lights, know what I mean?
A touch of nostalgia!
A group that I help Moderate:
Heart of Arizona - Verde Valley Images
Just your typical Hardly-Dangerous Great Grandparents!
CONTACT ME BEFORE USING ANY PHOTO.
In memory of my mother who died of liver cancer in 2001, Greg Coln, Gary Minniss, and Peggy Knight who all left us in 2009, my son-in-law Jerry Cruz who died just a week before Christmas in 2014 and our longtime friend Debbie Marks who died of ovarian cancer on November 14, 2015.
Buddy Guy Davis, high school classmate died of cancer on April 18, 2016.
Denis Allen Doyle, a friend since 1968 lost his 14 year fight with cancer on August 20, 2016.
Fred Knox Campbell III, a friend since 1966 died of cancer on October 13, 2016.
Glynda Woodfin Rauschuber lost her battle on November 21, 2016.
Gene Earl Adams died January 2, 2017.
Paula Jacks died January 5, 2017.
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
Also in memory of another longtime friend, James Robert Elkin who died of respiratory failure on July 27, 2015.
In memory of James Keith Dyer who died January 12, 2017 from complications of diabetes.
In memory of James Lowell 'Jim' Short who died January 21, 2017.
In memory of David Jennings who died January 22, 2017.
I have now lost 5 longtime friends within 21 days and all in January 2017. Please Lord, no more.
In memory of Patti Walls Gose who died on 15 Feb 2017.
In memory of Mike Stilley who died on 5 June 2017. We were friends since 1959.
Patron Life Member of the National Rifle Association.
Life Member of the Texas State Rifle Association.
Member, National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association.
Charter Life Member of the American Motorcyclist Association.
Colonel, Confederate Air Force (before PC).
Major, Civil Air Patrol, mission rated pilot and observer.
Member, Experimental Aircraft Association.
Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Member, Air Force Association.
Member, National Hot Rod Association.
- Thin Blue Line 22,398 photos, 299 members
- Arizona Law Enforcement Vehicles 200 photos, 37 members
- I'm Impressed! 281 photos, 6 members
- Now Let Me See If I've Got This Straight 112 photos, 3 members
- Chevrolet 1950 - 1959 9,613 photos, 204 members
- 1,000 Views Unlimited 1000 261,046 photos, 4,464 members
- Movement & Motion 670,331 photos, 53,598 members
- Big Rigs of the World 56,309 photos, 811 members
- Seen in Walmart parking lot 126 photos, 23 members
- Unsafe At Any Speed 79 photos, 5 members
- Colorado Ghost Towns 106 photos, 33 members
- This is Why I Bought A Camera 1,048,047 photos, 12,821 members
- Roadside America 82,692 photos, 1,976 members
- I Love Signs 8,524 photos, 233 members
- PLANET EARTH BACK IN THE DAY 283,130 photos, 6,069 members
- 500 Views Unlimited 292,700 photos, 3,969 members
- They Went Thataway 3,770 photos, 53 members
- I'm Underwhelmed 301 photos, 7 members
- ALL POLICE 136,568 photos, 633 members
- Sign of the Times (All Types of Signs) 180,424 photos, 4,881 members
- Art of Classic Cars (DETAIL SHOTS ONLY!) 71,831 photos, 4,345 members
- Arizona Culture 8,159 photos, 179 members
- VolksWagens new/old 48,261 photos, 1,943 members
- Half here, half there, half anywhere 513 photos, 19 members
- Old Photos 159,128 photos, 7,848 members
- Ford - Police Vehicles 40,220 photos, 657 members
- Photographers Photographing 2,851 photos, 443 members
- Maps in Signs & Graphics 2,955 photos, 336 members
- OLD CARS 327,045 photos, 4,137 members
- Stuff in pickup trucks 2,521 photos, 107 members
- Montesa 289 photos, 44 members
- it made me laugh 9,051 photos, 534 members
- Canon EOS 60D - Official Group 642,243 photos, 16,374 members
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Users Group 16,819 photos, 1,028 members
- Prescott Photography 3,624 photos, 153 members
- The Police 80,754 photos, 1,805 members
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT. 116,834 photos, 430 members
- PICKUP ! 33,946 photos, 486 members
- Not Your Average Motorcycle Gang 10,729 photos, 320 members
- 200 Views Unlimited 323,819 photos, 2,510 members
- Sign Whores (painful eliminations) 63,779 photos, 608 members
- 100 Views Unlimited 571,727 photos, 4,284 members
- Canon Compact Cameras 27,645 photos, 571 members
- Peculiar names 466 photos, 27 members
- Van's RV Aircraft 8,211 photos, 196 members
- North American Aviation, Inc. 9,890 photos, 454 members
- CHEVROLET 128,956 photos, 4,665 members
- Motorcycle and ATV Brochures and Magazine Ads 2,835 photos, 170 members
- WW II 52,228 photos, 3,366 members
- McDonald's in digital 1,165 photos, 132 members
""What a great Man and Friend!""
October 20th, 2012
curly power says:
"What a great photostream! Tom always has interesting photos. You will also find something entertaining and humorous here which will help lift your day!"
September 22nd, 2009
Tim Tonjes says:
"Tom is the man!!! I had a problem recently, and Tom used a bit of his tricks and made it work. He didnt have to to do that, but he did. He went out of his way just to help me. Thanks Tom"
August 3rd, 2009
"Tom is what flickr is all about! A friendly guy whose is willing to comment and engage in conversation.
Tom's photostream is one that is always full of suprises and reguarlly brings tears to my eyes through laughter, not only that, but have learnt a great deal through Tom and his photostream.
Keep up the good work mate and Thank You for being such a good Contact :o)"
July 28th, 2009
"One of the greatest Flickrites ever of all time! Always something great to look at.Always something to laugh at. Always something to learn.And none of the "Higher than thou" attitude that he could actually qualify for!I could go on forever! Very good visit here!"
February 14th, 2009
"Ya know... Tom is a heck of a guy. Dirt biking, drag racing, guns, scenery, old telco shots. Geez, there's just so much to like in his stream. (Unless you're some gun / drag racin' / scenery / telephone hatin' commie pinko, in which case why are you reading this? Get outta here before I shoot you, then drive my drag racer thru the scenery to an old pay phone to call you an ambulance!) He's part mountain man, hippie, adventurer, softy-grandpa, and full-time funny guy. When I least expect it, there'll be Tom with some comment that makes me choke on my coffee, lest I spray it on my keyboard. I find both his old and new photos interesting, and I think you will too. (unless you're one of them commie-pinkos as mentioned above.)"
December 16th, 2008
"Tom is not only great with a camera and witty with his posts, he is a heck of a guy. I always enjoy his photos for so many reasons. He has many interests that I also have and I really enjoy sharing those with him. Tom, I look forward to meeting you in person one of these days! You are a gentleman and a friend indeed!"
September 21st, 2008
"I have to say we were seperated at birth! Are you my long lost Brother? LOL... I'm also into motorcycling, cars, have a 4x4 and enjoy your photo's! You know...Mom did like the mailman a great deal...LOL. Keep the great pics uploading!"
September 15th, 2008
Stuart Axe says:
"Tom's caption writing for his photographs are sublime and so funny!
There's no-one better at it on flickr."
July 13th, 2008
"tmw1340 has taken an unbelievably complete set of the top drag racers of all time. All images are excellent in every way: content, quality, location, light, etc. I can't imagine how anyone could have taken a more complete set. When I asked him to consider changing the licensing on his picture of Bill Jenkins, I never could have imaged that I would find something and someone so awesome! Wikipedia has been greatly enhanced by his contributions. People from all around the world will enjoy and learn from these pictures. We are all in your debt."
January 29th, 2008
- Insomnia Cured Here
- January 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken