Los Angles based Film and Television Director/Writer & Photographer. I direct on series including; 'Orphan Black. 'Spartacus', 'Black Sails', 'Hemlock Grove', 'Longmire', 'Transporter', 'Gotham', 'Bitten'...
Currently Photographing a Coffee Table Book - 'IN THE TUB' - Portraits of Actors, Recording Artist, Models... using a bathtub as a common setting (Profits to Breast Cancer Research)
I Twitter under @TJScottPictures twitter.com/#!/TJScottPictures
- This is Human Beauty 19,317 photos, 2,093 members
- No Bra Revolution 851 photos, 1,089 members
- Quality Photographers - Quality Pictures [CONTEST#8 - Contemplat 42,933 photos, 1,467 members
- A Portrait Group 515,791 photos, 9,991 members
- Black & White Master Photos - P 1 A 1 75,865 photos, 6,511 members
- B&W "The Four Outlaws Go Dark!!" 2,351 photos, 52 members
- Fine art photography Portraits et al 17,580 photos, 1,823 members
- The Magic of Black & White 63,082 photos, 2,062 members
- ~~ Maneras de mirar ~~ 975 photos, 101 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 195,584 photos, 6,860 members
- " f/4 GLAMOUR PHOTOGRAPHY" 7,796 photos, 240 members
- Fictitious Reality-47th Exhibition-Richard Brocken 17 photos, 242 members
- The Golden Ratio. 3,986 photos, 157 members
- This is what we love 54,441 photos, 1,764 members
- ! G.A. Photo ! 27,251 photos, 745 members
- Work With Me, Baby! 4 photos, 2 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*6 ALTERPHASE [CLOSED] 490 photos, 850 members
- Fotografia _ flickr group 2,686 photos, 403 members
- ONLY AMAZING SHOTS PLEASE (You will be judged!) 134 photos, 76 members
- Spectacular 18,652 photos, 720 members
- Sunset light 57,276 photos, 19,615 members
- Award Flickr Best 17,679 photos, 2,641 members
- Applauding Talent Around the World 14,248 photos, 765 members
- Best different pictures 1,862 photos, 121 members
- Explored Beauty ! 90,467 photos, 5,736 members
- Poesia di Luce | Poetry of light 22,510 photos, 820 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,347 members
- About You - (P2C2) 85,698 photos, 3,693 members
- The point of view 35,955 photos, 3,414 members
- ☼ Sunrises & Sunsets ☼ 13,489 photos, 1,067 members
- Pretty Portraits ♥ 149,669 photos, 5,170 members
- Fluster Magazine - www.flustermagazine.com 69,186 photos, 1,760 members
- Dreams, Love, Life.... 10,919 photos, 1,189 members
- All what you like!!!! 14,070 photos, 960 members
- OnFlare 495 photos, 92 members
- Female Faces 29,506 photos, 5,301 members
- Voices of Εarth 28,615 photos, 1,297 members
- The Best of Black & White ☯ (Award 3) 178,347 photos, 8,761 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 60,847 photos, 4,986 members
- yellow-giallo-gelb-jaune [P1--->A3] 655 photos, 263 members
- Photo Infos 149,884 photos, 4,343 members
- amazing_grace 1,318 photos, 98 members
- Fascinating Women in Black & White Art 18,772 photos, 1,605 members
- Top Class Portraits 174 photos, 66 members
- B&W Elite ( HQ ) - Invited Only 2,758 photos, 752 members
- About you-Level2 [PREMIUM] -(invite only + C2 ) 3,004 photos, 435 members
- La Noosfera 1,079 photos, 85 members
- On Sunday 493 photos, 215 members
- Fotos Art 203 photos, 103 members
- Pajama Party 27 photos, 34 members
"He is the person i admire most in flickr ,i'm crazy about his angles & lights ,he is a inspiration for me to take cinematic photographs & he has a keen eye towards cinema ..I love your cinematic group Scott ..
All the very best !"
August 5th, 2011
Gianni A. Neiviller says:
"TJ is a master! nuff 'said."
August 1st, 2010
"TJ Scott is one most creative and talented photographers I have viewed on flickr. It is a delight to the eyes to view his creative use of light, composition and color. Thanks for sharing your passion!"
October 18th, 2009
Midnight - digital says:
"One of the most brilliant photographer on Flickr. No doubts."
October 7th, 2009
Eric Austria says:
"One of the best photographer's I've seen on flickr. His work is purely a breath of fresh air. It's hip, young, very now, with a twist of Hollywood vibe and glamour thrown into it. His beautiful portraits, with subdued sensuality are just exquisite. Looks like it was just torn from those glossy fashion magazines. He is also a master of silhouettes. This is my favorite genre from his work. Very clean, artistic profiles, and very effective use of light to create these compelling images. And lastly, he is a great friend. I've never met him in person or spoken to him but he was the very first one to actually believe in my work and wrote me my very first testimonial. He is very generous and insightful with his comments. Always never missing a beat and totally heartfelt. I know this is long overdue but you are one great guy, TJ. Thanks for everything, dude. You totally rock."
September 13th, 2009
"Ok. It's official TJ Scott is my HERO!!! If he ever starts a class on the ART of photography I want to be the first person to sign up. TJ SCOTT ROCKS!!!"
June 3rd, 2009
"TJ is one of generous flickrite ever!
I could list hundred things I like about TJ but I just say he demonstrates
" The passion is just as important as creativity! ""
April 23rd, 2009
Emre Ucar says:
"He is very creative and inspring. A truly must see here in flickr. I do recommend him to everyone who is into creative work and cinematic photos."
April 12th, 2009
"I owe a big part of my further experiences with photography to this amazing photographer.
Love his style not only for being what it is, but also what it evokes and says about him as a photographer, and even just as a person.
One of my favorite streams on flickr!"
March 27th, 2009
William Charles Cross says:
"I've come to value TJ's photography and his friendship. There is a fine and creative eye at work here, with unusual scenes and fantastic colors everywhere. His silhouettes have something of the iconic about them, and have become a trademark of his art. But most of all I value the sheer fun he seems to have with photography, a way of looking at the world with a twinkle in his eye and a quip ready for a title. It's a glorious world he travels--we're just along for the ride. Great stuff, TJ. May the journey be long and fruitful, and always full of joy."
March 17th, 2009
"TJ Scott...the magic hour account"
March 6th, 2009
"A beautiful escape into nostalgia."
March 6th, 2009
"TJ proves that practice makes perfect. The first time I looked through his stream I was disappointed when it came to an end. His use of silhouettes to illustrate a story, could make person cry they are so powerful. The angles are off-the-chain. He always leaves me waiting for his next post."
January 25th, 2009
December 2nd, 2008
""Man with golden eye"
Not even sure what to say...
extraordinary, always stunning and impressive, so alive and colorful, story teller, terrific compo followed with his unique movie touch in his images. Watching your work is unique ride and experience and always a huge pleasure. One of the rare photographer who is really able to tell the story with one single image.
I consider myself as very lucky because i had chance to meet you and your wonderful mind
November 15th, 2008
"TJ is the best. The master of funky angles, amazing colors, and everything cool. Throw his photos in anonymously with a bunch of other random shots from other people, and you KNOW at a glance exactly which ones are his. TJs photos are alive...the only way I know how to say it. And the cinematic touch makes them all the better.
Rock on, T-man!"
September 24th, 2008
Rolo Del Campo says:
"Excellent work! Just fantastic and creative!"
September 18th, 2008
"TJ's photostream is one of my favourites on flickr. I'm constantly blown away by the strength of every image in there - he an incredible eye for colour, composition, lines and silhouettes, and somehow brings a cinematic aesthetic to whatever he shoots. He's also a generous commentator on the photos of others. I look forward to watching his art develop"
August 25th, 2008
Extra Medium says:
"TJ really has a great eye for people, places and things. Add to that a great understanding of light and color makes his photos really unique. He has some of the most poignant street photos I've seen on here. Look forward to more of his work."
July 13th, 2008
"The master of silhouettes and the king of the nightshapes and excellent glow in the dark."
July 11th, 2008
Alex JR says:
a great photographer with an excellent photostream!
definatley a one to watch!
a true inspiration!
keep it up tj
July 9th, 2008
"What a creative talent, like a painter with a lens. You really need to stop and look at these images. Put them on a slideshow and sit back with your favorite mood enhancer. Great work."
April 13th, 2008
- TJ Scott
- November 2007
- Los Angeles, USA
- I am:
- Official Web Site
- TJScott [at] me.com