Having lived in Sydney all my life, the beach has always been a source of inspiration. Whether visiting for a swim, board, rest or taking the kids for fun, I know the beaches quite well. Since purchasing my first DSLR in 2007 and being fascinated by its mechanics, photography has opened up a whole new way to view the world. The construction of photos meant new possibilities for visiting and exploring the beaches that I loved as a kid. We truly are blessed to have such a varied landscape in Australia to choose from and with Mother Nature's help, that perfect shot is hopefully not far away.
I use a Canon 5dMkII and primarily use a Canon 16-35mm lens with a series of Hitech filters.
Thanks for checking out my stream!
- The Best Photographers On Flickr! 4,158 photos, 193 members
- OneOfAKind App 328 photos, 74 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 91,662 photos, 14,339 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 30,562 photos, 2,531 members
- ShutterStreet 6,801 photos, 393 members
- Croporamas 1,307 photos, 258 members
- Landscape Masterclass 2,305 photos, 660 members
- Australian Panoramic 1,466 photos, 30 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 64,554 photos, 1,825 members
- Tidal Pools of Australia 528 photos, 43 members
- Top 20 Water Photos 19 photos, 1,398 members
- Seascape/Landscape Junkies Worldwide 91,798 photos, 2,661 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,280 photos, 2,519 members
- FotoVotr 18,976 photos, 1,356 members
- Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Central Tablelands 9,747 photos, 297 members
- The Pantheon of Landscape 13,234 photos, 2,939 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 11,753 photos, 1,717 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,903 photos, 9,728 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 9,671 photos, 945 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 33,657 photos, 13,864 members
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,896 photos, 147 members
- COLORS OF THE SOUL ♡Post 1 - Comment 2♡ 58,011 photos, 3,030 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,328 photos, 3,745 members
- Monochrome Monday 20,189 photos, 1,032 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 9,825 photos, 2,534 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,433 photos, 309 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 503,721 photos, 22,126 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 41,911 photos, 3,298 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 340,710 photos, 16,618 members
- Just One Look 36,533 photos, 2,150 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 120,671 photos, 10,085 members
- 4~THE~ART=T~ADMIN INVITE ONLY~ 3,549 photos, 953 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 323,740 photos, 13,599 members
- Golden Globe 1 Awards 164,758 photos, 9,140 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 16,046 photos, 2,853 members
- GigapizzΩGroup - Post 1 & Comment 2 2,662 photos, 146 members
- The Fishing Pixel ( Invited only ) Post 1 comment 1 63 photos, 16 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 16,488 photos, 2,990 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 71,820 photos, 6,253 members
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( P1,A3) NO Kid Pics..!!!! 968,801 photos, 38,435 members
- The Pantheon of Seascape ( CLOSE ) 9,996 photos, 1,499 members
- Art Touch - CLOSED ! 8,365 photos, 797 members
- *PHOTOS EXPLORE GROUP* - ( comment photo and pool!!! ) 15,199 photos, 5,505 members
- Luminous Landscapes 8,323 photos, 1,558 members
- Mountain Light (Invited photos ONLY) 841 photos, 210 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 97,284 photos, 4,665 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 422,872 photos, 25,908 members
- ImagePlus+ (Admin Invited Images Only+) 1,454 photos, 277 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 32,308 photos, 3,039 members
- Breathtaking Eye-Catcher 20+fave (Invited only) 4,810 photos, 999 members
Nick Haigh says:
"Well what can I say about Tim!!
His work is second to none, he always catches that special moment when nature gives us a glimpse of just how beautiful the world can be...he is right there with his camera waiting.
Images like this, in Tim's ever growing awe inspiring stream is why I got into photography, pure beauty...he is also, so generous with his comments & praises...a pleasure to know & view your work mate."
August 7th, 2009
Gary Newman says:
"I cant believe that Tim has only started taking shots this year.
His work speaks of many years of experience.
He takes fantastic seascapes & obviously has a natural eye for composition. Great contact, I'm always happy to get uplifting comments from Tim. As I travel around the flickrverse I often spot other positve comments that Tim leaves around.
A credit to the flickr community & who knows how good this guy will be in the years to come!"
August 22nd, 2008
Luka Skracic says:
"Mr Donnelly's work just gets better and better. The man shares my love of all things seascape and always surprises me with his use of colour, perspective and composition. Without even going to Sydney i feel i have seen every possible angle of Turimetta there is!!
I always look forward to his posts, and can rely on his opinion on my work. A photographer to keep an eye out"
August 5th, 2008
"Check Tim’s Profile…he only started taking photos very recently!
Now, look at the beauty of his work. Incredibly consistent in his mastery of landscapes and seascapes.
Every photograph is telling a story and mainly because the way in which each shot is presented has been done with considerable care and attention to detail. He is not shy from getting up early to get the best out of his subjects. Watch this space…Tim is an amazingly talented photographer. I am proud to have Tim as one of my contacts."
May 24th, 2008
- Tim Donnelly
- September 2007
- I am: