Having lived in Sydney all my life, the beach has always been a source of inspiration. Whether visiting for a swim, board, rest or taking the kids for fun, I know the beaches quite well. Since purchasing my first DSLR in 2007 and being fascinated by its mechanics, photography has opened up a whole new way to view the world. The construction of photos meant new possibilities for visiting and exploring the beaches that I loved as a kid. We truly are blessed to have such a varied landscape in Australia to choose from and with Mother Nature's help, that perfect shot is hopefully not far away.
I use a Canon 5dMkII and primarily use a Canon 16-35mm lens with a series of Hitech filters.
Thanks for checking out my stream!
- The Best Photographers On Flickr! 2,883 photos, 191 members
- Landscape ART /// Inspiration landscapes around the world 18,482 photos, 11,609 members
- OneOfAKind App 143 photos, 69 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 68,603 photos, 8,657 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 23,632 photos, 1,956 members
- ShutterStreet 5,013 photos, 408 members
- Croporamas 1,169 photos, 259 members
- Landscape Masterclass 2,000 photos, 560 members
- Australian Panoramic 1,328 photos, 31 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 45,284 photos, 1,637 members
- Tidal Pools of Australia 468 photos, 38 members
- Top 20 Water Photos 21 photos, 1,238 members
- Seascape/Landscape Junkies Worldwide 35,995 photos, 1,417 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,364 photos, 2,312 members
- FotoVotr 18,994 photos, 1,393 members
- Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Central Tablelands 8,715 photos, 287 members
- The Pantheon of Landscape 7,967 photos, 1,590 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 8,347 photos, 1,726 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 35,852 photos, 9,935 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 9,955 photos, 959 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,487 photos, 14,174 members
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,913 photos, 147 members
- Obras Maestras (Masterpiece) Admin.Invite 843 photos, 289 members
- COLORS OF THE SOUL ♡Post 1 - Comment 2♡ 36,752 photos, 2,692 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,401 photos, 3,642 members
- Monochrome Monday 8,525 photos, 612 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 9,302 photos, 2,592 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,510 photos, 312 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 332,648 photos, 16,383 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,403 photos, 3,292 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 296,127 photos, 16,489 members
- Just One Look 30,070 photos, 2,156 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 67,446 photos, 6,337 members
- 4~THE~ART=T~ADMIN INVITE ONLY~ 3,649 photos, 967 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 226,427 photos, 9,470 members
- Golden Globe 1 Awards 146,799 photos, 9,095 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 10,255 photos, 2,694 members
- GigapizzΩGroup - Post 1 & Comment 2 2,553 photos, 150 members
- The Fishing Pixel ( Invited only ) Post 1 comment 1 65 photos, 16 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 17,002 photos, 3,053 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 55,417 photos, 5,838 members
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( Post 1, Award 3) 886,837 photos, 38,136 members
- The Pantheon of Seascape ( CLOSE ) 10,244 photos, 1,349 members
- Art Touch - CLOSED ! 8,605 photos, 832 members
- *PHOTOS EXPLORE GROUP* - ( comment photo and pool!!! ) 15,532 photos, 5,459 members
- Luminous Landscapes 8,641 photos, 1,535 members
- Mountain Light (Invited photos ONLY) 828 photos, 219 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 100,828 photos, 4,800 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 363,776 photos, 24,812 members
- ImagePlus+ (Admin Invited Images Only+) 1,455 photos, 274 members
Nick Haigh says:
"Well what can I say about Tim!!
His work is second to none, he always catches that special moment when nature gives us a glimpse of just how beautiful the world can be...he is right there with his camera waiting.
Images like this, in Tim's ever growing awe inspiring stream is why I got into photography, pure beauty...he is also, so generous with his comments & praises...a pleasure to know & view your work mate."
August 7th, 2009
Gary Newman says:
"I cant believe that Tim has only started taking shots this year.
His work speaks of many years of experience.
He takes fantastic seascapes & obviously has a natural eye for composition. Great contact, I'm always happy to get uplifting comments from Tim. As I travel around the flickrverse I often spot other positve comments that Tim leaves around.
A credit to the flickr community & who knows how good this guy will be in the years to come!"
August 22nd, 2008
Luka Skracic says:
"Mr Donnelly's work just gets better and better. The man shares my love of all things seascape and always surprises me with his use of colour, perspective and composition. Without even going to Sydney i feel i have seen every possible angle of Turimetta there is!!
I always look forward to his posts, and can rely on his opinion on my work. A photographer to keep an eye out"
August 5th, 2008
"Check Tim’s Profile…he only started taking photos very recently!
Now, look at the beauty of his work. Incredibly consistent in his mastery of landscapes and seascapes.
Every photograph is telling a story and mainly because the way in which each shot is presented has been done with considerable care and attention to detail. He is not shy from getting up early to get the best out of his subjects. Watch this space…Tim is an amazingly talented photographer. I am proud to have Tim as one of my contacts."
May 24th, 2008
- Tim Donnelly
- September 2007
- I am: