Having lived in Sydney all my life, the beach has always been a source of inspiration. Whether visiting for a swim, board, rest or taking the kids for fun, I know the beaches quite well. Since purchasing my first DSLR in 2007 and being fascinated by its mechanics, photography has opened up a whole new way to view the world. The construction of photos meant new possibilities for visiting and exploring the beaches that I loved as a kid. We truly are blessed to have such a varied landscape in Australia to choose from and with Mother Nature's help, that perfect shot is hopefully not far away.
I use a Canon 5dMkII and primarily use a Canon 16-35mm lens with a series of Hitech filters.
Thanks for checking out my stream!
- The Best Photographers On Flickr! 3,285 photos, 188 members
- Landscape ART /// Inspiration landscapes around the world 28,304 photos, 16,228 members
- OneOfAKind App 330 photos, 74 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 89,428 photos, 9,334 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 26,143 photos, 2,213 members
- ShutterStreet 5,943 photos, 402 members
- Croporamas 1,177 photos, 260 members
- Landscape Masterclass 2,105 photos, 631 members
- Australian Panoramic 1,386 photos, 30 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 54,436 photos, 1,752 members
- Tidal Pools of Australia 496 photos, 42 members
- Top 20 Water Photos 19 photos, 1,313 members
- Seascape/Landscape Junkies Worldwide 51,841 photos, 1,946 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,190 photos, 2,412 members
- FotoVotr 20,721 photos, 1,380 members
- Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Central Tablelands 9,344 photos, 290 members
- The Pantheon of Landscape 11,009 photos, 2,293 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 9,386 photos, 1,725 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,653 photos, 9,869 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 9,802 photos, 958 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,191 photos, 14,102 members
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,902 photos, 148 members
- COLORS OF THE SOUL ♡Post 1 - Comment 2♡ 41,165 photos, 2,796 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,370 photos, 3,746 members
- Monochrome Monday 11,653 photos, 782 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 9,659 photos, 2,580 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,452 photos, 311 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 401,597 photos, 19,056 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 39,655 photos, 3,308 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 315,014 photos, 16,625 members
- Just One Look 32,588 photos, 2,159 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 87,039 photos, 7,833 members
- 4~THE~ART=T~ADMIN INVITE ONLY~ 3,633 photos, 965 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 266,216 photos, 11,227 members
- Golden Globe 1 Awards 154,469 photos, 9,107 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 12,638 photos, 2,833 members
- GigapizzΩGroup - Post 1 & Comment 2 2,581 photos, 150 members
- The Fishing Pixel ( Invited only ) Post 1 comment 1 65 photos, 16 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 16,858 photos, 3,036 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 60,565 photos, 6,029 members
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( P1,A3) Pictures ONLY, NO ILLUSTRATIONS 946,311 photos, 39,450 members
- The Pantheon of Seascape ( CLOSE ) 10,097 photos, 1,410 members
- Art Touch - CLOSED ! 8,537 photos, 821 members
- *PHOTOS EXPLORE GROUP* - ( comment photo and pool!!! ) 15,443 photos, 5,489 members
- Luminous Landscapes 8,554 photos, 1,569 members
- Mountain Light (Invited photos ONLY) 832 photos, 217 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 99,861 photos, 4,763 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 385,869 photos, 25,401 members
- ImagePlus+ (Admin Invited Images Only+) 1,455 photos, 275 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 33,619 photos, 3,076 members
Nick Haigh says:
"Well what can I say about Tim!!
His work is second to none, he always catches that special moment when nature gives us a glimpse of just how beautiful the world can be...he is right there with his camera waiting.
Images like this, in Tim's ever growing awe inspiring stream is why I got into photography, pure beauty...he is also, so generous with his comments & praises...a pleasure to know & view your work mate."
August 7th, 2009
Gary Newman says:
"I cant believe that Tim has only started taking shots this year.
His work speaks of many years of experience.
He takes fantastic seascapes & obviously has a natural eye for composition. Great contact, I'm always happy to get uplifting comments from Tim. As I travel around the flickrverse I often spot other positve comments that Tim leaves around.
A credit to the flickr community & who knows how good this guy will be in the years to come!"
August 22nd, 2008
Luka Skracic says:
"Mr Donnelly's work just gets better and better. The man shares my love of all things seascape and always surprises me with his use of colour, perspective and composition. Without even going to Sydney i feel i have seen every possible angle of Turimetta there is!!
I always look forward to his posts, and can rely on his opinion on my work. A photographer to keep an eye out"
August 5th, 2008
"Check Tim’s Profile…he only started taking photos very recently!
Now, look at the beauty of his work. Incredibly consistent in his mastery of landscapes and seascapes.
Every photograph is telling a story and mainly because the way in which each shot is presented has been done with considerable care and attention to detail. He is not shy from getting up early to get the best out of his subjects. Watch this space…Tim is an amazingly talented photographer. I am proud to have Tim as one of my contacts."
May 24th, 2008
- Tim Donnelly
- September 2007
- I am: