Having lived in Sydney all my life, the beach has always been a source of inspiration. Whether visiting for a swim, board, rest or taking the kids for fun, I know the beaches quite well. Since purchasing my first DSLR in 2007 and being fascinated by its mechanics, photography has opened up a whole new way to view the world. The construction of photos meant new possibilities for visiting and exploring the beaches that I loved as a kid. We truly are blessed to have such a varied landscape in Australia to choose from and with Mother Nature's help, that perfect shot is hopefully not far away.
I use a Canon 5dMkII and primarily use a Canon 16-35mm lens with a series of Hitech filters.
Thanks for checking out my stream!
- The Best Photographers On Flickr! 3,396 photos, 188 members
- Landscape ART /// Inspiration landscapes around the world 29,235 photos, 16,955 members
- OneOfAKind App 315 photos, 72 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 89,318 photos, 9,656 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 26,764 photos, 2,248 members
- ShutterStreet 6,090 photos, 401 members
- Croporamas 1,194 photos, 261 members
- Landscape Masterclass 2,091 photos, 624 members
- Australian Panoramic 1,399 photos, 30 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 55,561 photos, 1,757 members
- Tidal Pools of Australia 496 photos, 43 members
- Top 20 Water Photos 19 photos, 1,321 members
- Seascape/Landscape Junkies Worldwide 55,018 photos, 2,031 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,225 photos, 2,437 members
- FotoVotr 20,951 photos, 1,377 members
- Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Central Tablelands 9,420 photos, 288 members
- The Pantheon of Landscape 11,353 photos, 2,395 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 9,590 photos, 1,723 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,737 photos, 9,854 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 9,784 photos, 957 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,132 photos, 14,080 members
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,901 photos, 148 members
- COLORS OF THE SOUL ♡Post 1 - Comment 2♡ 42,589 photos, 2,832 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,361 photos, 3,744 members
- Monochrome Monday 12,469 photos, 811 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 9,699 photos, 2,573 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,448 photos, 311 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 414,918 photos, 19,477 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 39,917 photos, 3,305 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 318,932 photos, 16,631 members
- Just One Look 32,974 photos, 2,161 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 91,167 photos, 8,118 members
- 4~THE~ART=T~ADMIN INVITE ONLY~ 3,630 photos, 963 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 273,107 photos, 11,503 members
- Golden Globe 1 Awards 155,864 photos, 9,105 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 13,221 photos, 2,841 members
- GigapizzΩGroup - Post 1 & Comment 2 2,584 photos, 149 members
- The Fishing Pixel ( Invited only ) Post 1 comment 1 65 photos, 16 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 16,839 photos, 3,025 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 61,707 photos, 6,055 members
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( P1,A3) No Second Life screenshots..!! 953,463 photos, 39,260 members
- The Pantheon of Seascape ( CLOSE ) 10,088 photos, 1,430 members
- Art Touch - CLOSED ! 8,523 photos, 818 members
- *PHOTOS EXPLORE GROUP* - ( comment photo and pool!!! ) 15,346 photos, 5,492 members
- Luminous Landscapes 8,562 photos, 1,565 members
- Mountain Light (Invited photos ONLY) 833 photos, 217 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 99,873 photos, 4,752 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 390,164 photos, 25,462 members
- ImagePlus+ (Admin Invited Images Only+) 1,458 photos, 275 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 33,611 photos, 3,073 members
Nick Haigh says:
"Well what can I say about Tim!!
His work is second to none, he always catches that special moment when nature gives us a glimpse of just how beautiful the world can be...he is right there with his camera waiting.
Images like this, in Tim's ever growing awe inspiring stream is why I got into photography, pure beauty...he is also, so generous with his comments & praises...a pleasure to know & view your work mate."
August 7th, 2009
Gary Newman says:
"I cant believe that Tim has only started taking shots this year.
His work speaks of many years of experience.
He takes fantastic seascapes & obviously has a natural eye for composition. Great contact, I'm always happy to get uplifting comments from Tim. As I travel around the flickrverse I often spot other positve comments that Tim leaves around.
A credit to the flickr community & who knows how good this guy will be in the years to come!"
August 22nd, 2008
Luka Skracic says:
"Mr Donnelly's work just gets better and better. The man shares my love of all things seascape and always surprises me with his use of colour, perspective and composition. Without even going to Sydney i feel i have seen every possible angle of Turimetta there is!!
I always look forward to his posts, and can rely on his opinion on my work. A photographer to keep an eye out"
August 5th, 2008
"Check Tim’s Profile…he only started taking photos very recently!
Now, look at the beauty of his work. Incredibly consistent in his mastery of landscapes and seascapes.
Every photograph is telling a story and mainly because the way in which each shot is presented has been done with considerable care and attention to detail. He is not shy from getting up early to get the best out of his subjects. Watch this space…Tim is an amazingly talented photographer. I am proud to have Tim as one of my contacts."
May 24th, 2008
- Tim Donnelly
- September 2007
- I am: