Having lived in Sydney all my life, the beach has always been a source of inspiration. Whether visiting for a swim, board, rest or taking the kids for fun, I know the beaches quite well. Since purchasing my first DSLR in 2007 and being fascinated by its mechanics, photography has opened up a whole new way to view the world. The construction of photos meant new possibilities for visiting and exploring the beaches that I loved as a kid. We truly are blessed to have such a varied landscape in Australia to choose from and with Mother Nature's help, that perfect shot is hopefully not far away.
I use a Canon 5dMkII and primarily use a Canon 16-35mm lens with a series of Hitech filters.
Thanks for checking out my stream!
- The Best Photographers On Flickr! 2,977 photos, 189 members
- Landscape ART /// Inspiration landscapes around the world 20,805 photos, 12,437 members
- OneOfAKind App 150 photos, 69 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 70,443 photos, 8,790 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 24,100 photos, 2,017 members
- ShutterStreet 5,245 photos, 409 members
- Croporamas 1,184 photos, 259 members
- Landscape Masterclass 2,023 photos, 565 members
- Australian Panoramic 1,339 photos, 31 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 46,727 photos, 1,663 members
- Tidal Pools of Australia 469 photos, 38 members
- Top 20 Water Photos 21 photos, 1,243 members
- Seascape/Landscape Junkies Worldwide 38,149 photos, 1,504 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,246 photos, 2,323 members
- FotoVotr 19,349 photos, 1,390 members
- Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Central Tablelands 8,817 photos, 288 members
- The Pantheon of Landscape 8,494 photos, 1,736 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 8,385 photos, 1,727 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,002 photos, 9,926 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 9,927 photos, 960 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,433 photos, 14,154 members
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,910 photos, 148 members
- Obras Maestras (Masterpiece) Admin.Invite 843 photos, 289 members
- COLORS OF THE SOUL ♡Post 1 - Comment 2♡ 37,314 photos, 2,707 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,393 photos, 3,644 members
- Monochrome Monday 9,137 photos, 631 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 9,379 photos, 2,591 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,505 photos, 311 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 343,215 photos, 16,875 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,554 photos, 3,294 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 299,417 photos, 16,511 members
- Just One Look 30,474 photos, 2,161 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 70,796 photos, 6,637 members
- 4~THE~ART=T~ADMIN INVITE ONLY~ 3,648 photos, 968 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 232,766 photos, 9,751 members
- Golden Globe 1 Awards 147,997 photos, 9,092 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 10,479 photos, 2,695 members
- GigapizzΩGroup - Post 1 & Comment 2 2,555 photos, 150 members
- The Fishing Pixel ( Invited only ) Post 1 comment 1 65 photos, 16 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 16,985 photos, 3,051 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 56,165 photos, 5,875 members
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( Post 1, Award 3) Semi-Moderated 896,803 photos, 38,380 members
- The Pantheon of Seascape ( CLOSE ) 10,200 photos, 1,358 members
- Art Touch - CLOSED ! 8,593 photos, 829 members
- *PHOTOS EXPLORE GROUP* - ( comment photo and pool!!! ) 15,516 photos, 5,461 members
- Luminous Landscapes 8,636 photos, 1,551 members
- Mountain Light (Invited photos ONLY) 830 photos, 219 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 100,718 photos, 4,798 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 367,154 photos, 24,933 members
- ImagePlus+ (Admin Invited Images Only+) 1,458 photos, 276 members
Nick Haigh says:
"Well what can I say about Tim!!
His work is second to none, he always catches that special moment when nature gives us a glimpse of just how beautiful the world can be...he is right there with his camera waiting.
Images like this, in Tim's ever growing awe inspiring stream is why I got into photography, pure beauty...he is also, so generous with his comments & praises...a pleasure to know & view your work mate."
August 7th, 2009
Gary Newman says:
"I cant believe that Tim has only started taking shots this year.
His work speaks of many years of experience.
He takes fantastic seascapes & obviously has a natural eye for composition. Great contact, I'm always happy to get uplifting comments from Tim. As I travel around the flickrverse I often spot other positve comments that Tim leaves around.
A credit to the flickr community & who knows how good this guy will be in the years to come!"
August 22nd, 2008
Luka Skracic says:
"Mr Donnelly's work just gets better and better. The man shares my love of all things seascape and always surprises me with his use of colour, perspective and composition. Without even going to Sydney i feel i have seen every possible angle of Turimetta there is!!
I always look forward to his posts, and can rely on his opinion on my work. A photographer to keep an eye out"
August 5th, 2008
"Check Tim’s Profile…he only started taking photos very recently!
Now, look at the beauty of his work. Incredibly consistent in his mastery of landscapes and seascapes.
Every photograph is telling a story and mainly because the way in which each shot is presented has been done with considerable care and attention to detail. He is not shy from getting up early to get the best out of his subjects. Watch this space…Tim is an amazingly talented photographer. I am proud to have Tim as one of my contacts."
May 24th, 2008
- Tim Donnelly
- September 2007
- I am: