Having lived in Sydney all my life, the beach has always been a source of inspiration. Whether visiting for a swim, board, rest or taking the kids for fun, I know the beaches quite well. Since purchasing my first DSLR in 2007 and being fascinated by its mechanics, photography has opened up a whole new way to view the world. The construction of photos meant new possibilities for visiting and exploring the beaches that I loved as a kid. We truly are blessed to have such a varied landscape in Australia to choose from and with Mother Nature's help, that perfect shot is hopefully not far away.
I use a Canon 5dMkII and primarily use a Canon 16-35mm lens with a series of Hitech filters.
Thanks for checking out my stream!
- The Best Photographers On Flickr! 3,330 photos, 188 members
- Landscape ART /// Inspiration landscapes around the world 28,731 photos, 16,525 members
- OneOfAKind App 334 photos, 72 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 89,251 photos, 9,379 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 26,452 photos, 2,231 members
- ShutterStreet 6,010 photos, 403 members
- Croporamas 1,188 photos, 262 members
- Landscape Masterclass 2,091 photos, 627 members
- Australian Panoramic 1,395 photos, 30 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 54,977 photos, 1,753 members
- Tidal Pools of Australia 496 photos, 42 members
- Top 20 Water Photos 22 photos, 1,317 members
- Seascape/Landscape Junkies Worldwide 53,311 photos, 1,987 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,203 photos, 2,414 members
- FotoVotr 20,898 photos, 1,377 members
- Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Central Tablelands 9,392 photos, 289 members
- The Pantheon of Landscape 11,197 photos, 2,334 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 9,500 photos, 1,723 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,682 photos, 9,863 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 9,794 photos, 958 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,153 photos, 14,090 members
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,901 photos, 148 members
- COLORS OF THE SOUL ♡Post 1 - Comment 2♡ 41,850 photos, 2,813 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,367 photos, 3,742 members
- Monochrome Monday 12,061 photos, 796 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 9,673 photos, 2,576 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,451 photos, 311 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 408,152 photos, 19,256 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 39,760 photos, 3,307 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 316,930 photos, 16,629 members
- Just One Look 32,743 photos, 2,160 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 88,792 photos, 7,975 members
- 4~THE~ART=T~ADMIN INVITE ONLY~ 3,631 photos, 965 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 269,607 photos, 11,353 members
- Golden Globe 1 Awards 155,175 photos, 9,110 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 12,915 photos, 2,839 members
- GigapizzΩGroup - Post 1 & Comment 2 2,582 photos, 150 members
- The Fishing Pixel ( Invited only ) Post 1 comment 1 65 photos, 16 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 16,851 photos, 3,027 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 61,064 photos, 6,036 members
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( P1,A3) No Second Life screenshots..!! 949,164 photos, 39,327 members
- The Pantheon of Seascape ( CLOSE ) 10,094 photos, 1,416 members
- Art Touch - CLOSED ! 8,523 photos, 819 members
- *PHOTOS EXPLORE GROUP* - ( comment photo and pool!!! ) 15,425 photos, 5,490 members
- Luminous Landscapes 8,552 photos, 1,568 members
- Mountain Light (Invited photos ONLY) 833 photos, 217 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 99,770 photos, 4,757 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 387,762 photos, 25,421 members
- ImagePlus+ (Admin Invited Images Only+) 1,455 photos, 275 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 33,604 photos, 3,077 members
Nick Haigh says:
"Well what can I say about Tim!!
His work is second to none, he always catches that special moment when nature gives us a glimpse of just how beautiful the world can be...he is right there with his camera waiting.
Images like this, in Tim's ever growing awe inspiring stream is why I got into photography, pure beauty...he is also, so generous with his comments & praises...a pleasure to know & view your work mate."
August 7th, 2009
Gary Newman says:
"I cant believe that Tim has only started taking shots this year.
His work speaks of many years of experience.
He takes fantastic seascapes & obviously has a natural eye for composition. Great contact, I'm always happy to get uplifting comments from Tim. As I travel around the flickrverse I often spot other positve comments that Tim leaves around.
A credit to the flickr community & who knows how good this guy will be in the years to come!"
August 22nd, 2008
Luka Skracic says:
"Mr Donnelly's work just gets better and better. The man shares my love of all things seascape and always surprises me with his use of colour, perspective and composition. Without even going to Sydney i feel i have seen every possible angle of Turimetta there is!!
I always look forward to his posts, and can rely on his opinion on my work. A photographer to keep an eye out"
August 5th, 2008
"Check Tim’s Profile…he only started taking photos very recently!
Now, look at the beauty of his work. Incredibly consistent in his mastery of landscapes and seascapes.
Every photograph is telling a story and mainly because the way in which each shot is presented has been done with considerable care and attention to detail. He is not shy from getting up early to get the best out of his subjects. Watch this space…Tim is an amazingly talented photographer. I am proud to have Tim as one of my contacts."
May 24th, 2008
- Tim Donnelly
- September 2007
- I am: