Having lived in Sydney all my life, the beach has always been a source of inspiration. Whether visiting for a swim, board, rest or taking the kids for fun, I know the beaches quite well. Since purchasing my first DSLR in 2007 and being fascinated by its mechanics, photography has opened up a whole new way to view the world. The construction of photos meant new possibilities for visiting and exploring the beaches that I loved as a kid. We truly are blessed to have such a varied landscape in Australia to choose from and with Mother Nature's help, that perfect shot is hopefully not far away.
I use a Canon 5dMkII and primarily use a Canon 16-35mm lens with a series of Hitech filters.
Thanks for checking out my stream!
- The Best Photographers On Flickr! 3,070 photos, 188 members
- Landscape ART /// Inspiration landscapes around the world 23,858 photos, 13,748 members
- OneOfAKind App 238 photos, 70 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 77,525 photos, 9,075 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 24,839 photos, 2,085 members
- ShutterStreet 5,384 photos, 406 members
- Croporamas 1,188 photos, 259 members
- Landscape Masterclass 2,066 photos, 586 members
- Australian Panoramic 1,394 photos, 31 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 48,967 photos, 1,707 members
- Tidal Pools of Australia 475 photos, 38 members
- Top 20 Water Photos 20 photos, 1,261 members
- Seascape/Landscape Junkies Worldwide 41,851 photos, 1,629 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,232 photos, 2,356 members
- FotoVotr 19,715 photos, 1,388 members
- Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Central Tablelands 8,936 photos, 287 members
- The Pantheon of Landscape 9,354 photos, 1,926 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 8,689 photos, 1,726 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,196 photos, 9,908 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 9,873 photos, 961 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,370 photos, 14,135 members
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,908 photos, 148 members
- Obras Maestras (Masterpiece) Admin.Invite 843 photos, 289 members
- COLORS OF THE SOUL ♡Post 1 - Comment 2♡ 38,000 photos, 2,725 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,385 photos, 3,697 members
- Monochrome Monday 9,938 photos, 663 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 9,448 photos, 2,587 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,496 photos, 311 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 360,254 photos, 17,616 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,818 photos, 3,299 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 303,550 photos, 16,548 members
- Just One Look 31,082 photos, 2,160 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 75,483 photos, 7,008 members
- 4~THE~ART=T~ADMIN INVITE ONLY~ 3,642 photos, 968 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 242,185 photos, 10,166 members
- Golden Globe 1 Awards 149,998 photos, 9,100 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 10,717 photos, 2,694 members
- GigapizzΩGroup - Post 1 & Comment 2 2,593 photos, 150 members
- The Fishing Pixel ( Invited only ) Post 1 comment 1 65 photos, 16 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 16,975 photos, 3,047 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 57,509 photos, 5,926 members
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( P1,A3) Semi Moderated 902,941 photos, 38,611 members
- The Pantheon of Seascape ( CLOSE ) 10,142 photos, 1,372 members
- Art Touch - CLOSED ! 8,568 photos, 825 members
- *PHOTOS EXPLORE GROUP* - ( comment photo and pool!!! ) 15,490 photos, 5,461 members
- Luminous Landscapes 8,597 photos, 1,561 members
- Mountain Light (Invited photos ONLY) 829 photos, 217 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 100,480 photos, 4,785 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 371,884 photos, 25,069 members
- ImagePlus+ (Admin Invited Images Only+) 1,454 photos, 276 members
Nick Haigh says:
"Well what can I say about Tim!!
His work is second to none, he always catches that special moment when nature gives us a glimpse of just how beautiful the world can be...he is right there with his camera waiting.
Images like this, in Tim's ever growing awe inspiring stream is why I got into photography, pure beauty...he is also, so generous with his comments & praises...a pleasure to know & view your work mate."
August 7th, 2009
Gary Newman says:
"I cant believe that Tim has only started taking shots this year.
His work speaks of many years of experience.
He takes fantastic seascapes & obviously has a natural eye for composition. Great contact, I'm always happy to get uplifting comments from Tim. As I travel around the flickrverse I often spot other positve comments that Tim leaves around.
A credit to the flickr community & who knows how good this guy will be in the years to come!"
August 22nd, 2008
Luka Skracic says:
"Mr Donnelly's work just gets better and better. The man shares my love of all things seascape and always surprises me with his use of colour, perspective and composition. Without even going to Sydney i feel i have seen every possible angle of Turimetta there is!!
I always look forward to his posts, and can rely on his opinion on my work. A photographer to keep an eye out"
August 5th, 2008
"Check Tim’s Profile…he only started taking photos very recently!
Now, look at the beauty of his work. Incredibly consistent in his mastery of landscapes and seascapes.
Every photograph is telling a story and mainly because the way in which each shot is presented has been done with considerable care and attention to detail. He is not shy from getting up early to get the best out of his subjects. Watch this space…Tim is an amazingly talented photographer. I am proud to have Tim as one of my contacts."
May 24th, 2008
- Tim Donnelly
- September 2007
- I am: