I have always loved photography and the magic of being able to capture a moment in time. In 1965, my brothers, friends and I worked very hard to collect, cut out, and submit 1100 “Popsicle Pete Points” coupons in order to “buy” our first camera. It was a no-name, grey plastic box with a side-lever shutter release - it wasn’t pretty, but it allowed us to capture many special moments from our childhood. I have bought and used many cameras since then, but my fondest memories are of that first one.
I successfully completed my first "Project 365" on December 31, 2011, my second (366) on December 31, 2012, and my third on December 31st, 2013. I started again in 2014 but abandoned the 365 project in March as I found myself taking photos just to meet a deadline. I will concentrate on taking and posting only really good photos.
I continue to be inspired and delighted by all the amazing photos posted by my Flickr friends.
- High Park Cherry Blossoms 365 photos, 50 members
- Toronto's Best 4,823 photos, 99 members
- Handmade Christmas 2,130 photos, 291 members
- Canon EOS 70D - Official Group 436,408 photos, 10,248 members
- Riverwood Park 4 photos, 2 members
- Old Books 847 photos, 393 members
- Rural Ontario 16,148 photos, 526 members
- Marché de Noël / Christmas market 5,717 photos, 1,066 members
- Explore Georgia 19,443 photos, 417 members
- College Street Toronto 729 photos, 48 members
- Globe and Mail Reader Submissions 50,470 photos, 5,121 members
- Canon EOS 550D ( Rebel T2i and Kiss X4 ) 343,613 photos, 14,091 members
- Project 366 - 2012_366 24,557 photos, 216 members
- Świat cieni | World of Shadows 3,571 photos, 420 members
- NATURE Pure and Beautiful 69,721 photos, 4,263 members
- Toronto, ON 37,702 photos, 1,923 members
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX7V 1,619 photos, 88 members
- University of Toronto 5,567 photos, 563 members
- TBG - FLOWERS 29,325 photos, 991 members
- Fabulous Foliage -- No flowers as main theme 73,265 photos, 4,813 members
- Project 365 1,935,001 photos, 31,046 members
Rina Pitucci (Tilling 67) doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Rina Pitucci
- December 2010
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: