- Tamron SP 15-30MM f/2.8 Di VC USD + Nikon 684 photos, 129 members
- Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di-II LD SP 30,708 photos, 1,877 members
- Oregon Photographers 6 photos, 3 members
- Age is Just a Number 25,034 photos, 2,110 members
- Vignetting 269,137 photos, 22,063 members
- flickr (unofficial) 3,445,367 photos, 96,820 members
- GLAMOUR BOYS of OLD HOLLYWOOD - 1,552 photos, 414 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 47,898 photos, 385 members
- HOLLYWOOD NOSTALGIA : Golden Era 1900-1969 7,756 photos, 448 members
- * "For the Love of Alpacas, Llamas, Camels & Horses" 1,610 photos, 210 members
- Our onOne Images 5,952 photos, 279 members
- Film Noir Mood 2,494 photos, 22,693 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,360 photos, 22,337 members
- Typography and Lettering 165,901 photos, 26,524 members
- da Vinci Days 704 photos, 27 members
- FOUNTAINS EVERYWHERE (UNLIMITED) 12,038 photos, 1,824 members
- Albany Civic Theater 1,174 photos, 38 members
- siamese do silly things 173 photos, 34 members
- Aperture Users 390,884 photos, 11,989 members
- Flickr Envy 1,936 photos, 204 members
- The REAL bully 901 photos, 47 members
- Your finest Hour! Only one photo allowed! 43 photos, 107 members
- The Animals We Love <3 3,975 photos, 98 members
- Blue Point Siamese Cats 1,544 photos, 313 members
- The Cat's Meow 19,121 photos, 1,571 members
- Corvallis Fall Festival 32 photos, 9 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 765,108 photos, 7,786 members
- CATS AND WINDOWS..PLEASE COMMENT TO THE RIGHT. 2,293 photos, 448 members
- We Are Siamese 3,505 photos, 395 members
- Cat's Meawww*Post 1 award 3* 23,477 photos, 3,385 members
- Barack Obama Photos 14,928 photos, 3,245 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 54,677 photos, 6,991 members
- The Best of Cats and Dogs 5,337 photos, 395 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,303 photos, 19,588 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 62,238 photos, 12,309 members
- Kitty's Choice: Because You Are So Special. Invited Photos Only 36,574 photos, 5,583 members
- Velvet paws 28,226 photos, 1,929 members
- Extreme Bokeh 359,920 photos, 20,467 members
- Zoo Animals. 23,536 photos, 1,208 members
- Purrfect Pictures ~ CLOSED~ 2,444 photos, 713 members
- Stuck Like That - Facial Expressions 1,478 photos, 758 members
- ♥Pretty Kitty♥ 28,977 photos, 2,714 members
- What plant is that? 38,732 photos, 5,311 members
- Flickr Lovers / Flickr ı Sevenler **POST 1 COMMENT 5!! 134,208 photos, 8,520 members
- I am flickr! 216,814 photos, 3,948 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 180,476 photos, 14,349 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,082 photos, 42,047 members
- Abstract Photos 118,983 photos, 19,072 members
- Photoshop Is Not Photography 1,146 photos, 82 members
- Black and White 6,638,302 photos, 326,710 members
Trish Mayo says:
"Tideswimmer is a great flickr friend as well as a great photographer. His animal portraits are amazing and capture the character and specialness of the subjects. He also shares the beauty of his environment - take a look at his photos of Mount Shasta and Mary's Peak to see some of the most awesome landscape photography on flickr. I'm never sure what he will post next but it's always interesting and always good."
October 5th, 2008
"Tideswimmer is fantastic, and one of the people I most enjoy on flickr. :) He always has amazing photographs, covering a variety of subjects, and seems to have talent in all areas. He's also extremely sweet and a good friend. :) Thanks for everything. Sorry I've been so absent lately! *Hugs*"
July 20th, 2007
"I love viewing Tideswimmer's photos because I never know what I will find! From gorgeous flowers to breathtaking scenery, from small comical animals to invading aliens. What a treat. His photographic skills have grown and what a delight that has been to witness."
June 2nd, 2007
"Life sometimes takes very interesting turns...and one for me...is when I met JOhn through Flickr...We may not have met each other in person...but I really value him as a Treasure...as I see him a Unique, Genuine, Humble, Caring through his work on his stream and a Guiding force through his words on my stream...I am really glad to have known him...I call it the soul connection...and the best part of this connection is...that it is unconditional...
I wish him more of Happiness, Love, Peace and Success in everything he does....
Thank you for being there in my times of despair....and also to share my joys and multiply it further...
December 27th, 2006
"Tideswimmer is a great friend and a terrific photographer. He takes wonderful pictures of his dog and my many creatures, and some of his experiments are really interesting. He also makes great, if groanably punny, comments."
June 17th, 2006
"Tideswimmer captures some very interesting subjects - frequently with a sense of humor - and also does a lovely job with the more traditional."
July 9th, 2005
"Often times Tideswimmer captures beauty, joy, and fun all in the same picture! His pictures are always crisp and clear, no matter what the subject is, and they are always lovely!"
June 13th, 2005
- John Ginn
- October 2004
- Southern California
- Corvallis, Oregon, United States
- I am:
- John Ginn's Valley Arts Blog