- Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di-II LD SP 29,918 photos, 1,827 members
- Oregon Photographers 6 photos, 3 members
- Age is Just a Number 24,787 photos, 2,090 members
- Vignetting 257,273 photos, 21,052 members
- flickr (unofficial) 3,136,440 photos, 94,032 members
- GLAMOUR BOYS of OLD HOLLYWOOD - 1,552 photos, 412 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 45,960 photos, 374 members
- HOLLYWOOD NOSTALGIA : Golden Era 1900-1969 7,687 photos, 440 members
- * "For the Love of Alpacas, Llamas, Camels & Horses" 1,572 photos, 209 members
- Our onOne Images 5,507 photos, 278 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,345 photos, 21,209 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,423 photos, 22,399 members
- Typography and Lettering 162,980 photos, 25,726 members
- da Vinci Days 701 photos, 27 members
- FOUNTAINS EVERYWHERE (UNLIMITED) 11,692 photos, 1,781 members
- Albany Civic Theater 1,174 photos, 38 members
- siamese do silly things 158 photos, 32 members
- Aperture Users 381,416 photos, 11,961 members
- Flickr Envy 1,918 photos, 205 members
- The REAL bully 898 photos, 47 members
- Your finest Hour! Only one photo allowed! 43 photos, 108 members
- The Animals We Love <3 1,918 photos, 96 members
- Blue Point Siamese Cats 1,533 photos, 315 members
- The Cat's Meow 18,814 photos, 1,561 members
- Corvallis Fall Festival 32 photos, 9 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 749,074 photos, 7,714 members
- CATS AND WINDOWS..PLEASE COMMENT TO THE RIGHT. 2,296 photos, 447 members
- We Are Siamese 3,476 photos, 393 members
- Cat's Meawww*Post 1 award 3* 23,424 photos, 3,391 members
- Barack Obama Photos 14,950 photos, 3,248 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 52,302 photos, 6,949 members
- The Best of Cats and Dogs 5,227 photos, 387 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,381 photos, 19,587 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 62,980 photos, 12,307 members
- Kitty's Choice: Because You Are So Special. Invited Photos Only 35,943 photos, 5,535 members
- Velvet paws 28,117 photos, 1,932 members
- Extreme Bokeh 346,530 photos, 20,100 members
- Zoo Animals. 22,315 photos, 1,145 members
- Purrfect Pictures ~ CLOSED~ 2,438 photos, 715 members
- Stuck Like That - Facial Expressions 1,487 photos, 760 members
- ♥Pretty Kitty♥ 28,841 photos, 2,706 members
- What plant is that? 37,953 photos, 5,253 members
- Flickr Lovers / Flickr ı Sevenler **POST 1 COMMENT 5!! 131,273 photos, 8,464 members
- I am flickr! 193,008 photos, 3,815 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 177,026 photos, 14,161 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,283 photos, 42,106 members
- Abstract Photos 118,268 photos, 18,955 members
- Photoshop Is Not Photography 1,191 photos, 83 members
- Black and White 6,495,122 photos, 318,871 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 383,734 photos, 50,457 members
Trish Mayo says:
"Tideswimmer is a great flickr friend as well as a great photographer. His animal portraits are amazing and capture the character and specialness of the subjects. He also shares the beauty of his environment - take a look at his photos of Mount Shasta and Mary's Peak to see some of the most awesome landscape photography on flickr. I'm never sure what he will post next but it's always interesting and always good."
October 5th, 2008
"Tideswimmer is fantastic, and one of the people I most enjoy on flickr. :) He always has amazing photographs, covering a variety of subjects, and seems to have talent in all areas. He's also extremely sweet and a good friend. :) Thanks for everything. Sorry I've been so absent lately! *Hugs*"
July 20th, 2007
"I love viewing Tideswimmer's photos because I never know what I will find! From gorgeous flowers to breathtaking scenery, from small comical animals to invading aliens. What a treat. His photographic skills have grown and what a delight that has been to witness."
June 2nd, 2007
"Life sometimes takes very interesting turns...and one for me...is when I met JOhn through Flickr...We may not have met each other in person...but I really value him as a Treasure...as I see him a Unique, Genuine, Humble, Caring through his work on his stream and a Guiding force through his words on my stream...I am really glad to have known him...I call it the soul connection...and the best part of this connection is...that it is unconditional...
I wish him more of Happiness, Love, Peace and Success in everything he does....
Thank you for being there in my times of despair....and also to share my joys and multiply it further...
December 27th, 2006
"Tideswimmer is a great friend and a terrific photographer. He takes wonderful pictures of his dog and my many creatures, and some of his experiments are really interesting. He also makes great, if groanably punny, comments."
June 17th, 2006
"Tideswimmer captures some very interesting subjects - frequently with a sense of humor - and also does a lovely job with the more traditional."
July 9th, 2005
"Often times Tideswimmer captures beauty, joy, and fun all in the same picture! His pictures are always crisp and clear, no matter what the subject is, and they are always lovely!"
June 13th, 2005
- John Ginn
- October 2004
- Southern California
- Corvallis, Oregon, United States
- I am:
- John Ginn's Valley Arts Blog