- Tamron SP 15-30MM f/2.8 Di VC USD + Nikon 3,640 photos, 469 members
- Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di-II LD SP 33,506 photos, 1,993 members
- Oregon Photographers 6 photos, 3 members
- Age is Just a Number 25,450 photos, 2,169 members
- Vignetting 317,260 photos, 24,728 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,547,433 photos, 104,808 members
- GLAMOUR BOYS of OLD HOLLYWOOD - 1,542 photos, 418 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 55,444 photos, 419 members
- HOLLYWOOD NOSTALGIA : Golden Era 1900-1969 8,398 photos, 465 members
- * "For the Love of Alpacas, Llamas, Camels & Horses" 1,711 photos, 218 members
- Our onOne Images 7,540 photos, 275 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,162 photos, 22,076 members
- Typography and Lettering 176,058 photos, 28,622 members
- da Vinci Days 704 photos, 28 members
- FOUNTAINS EVERYWHERE (UNLIMITED) 13,732 photos, 1,963 members
- Albany Civic Theater 1,207 photos, 38 members
- siamese do silly things 178 photos, 35 members
- Aperture Users 420,516 photos, 12,105 members
- Flickr Envy 2,027 photos, 205 members
- The REAL bully 896 photos, 48 members
- Your finest Hour! Only one photo allowed! 42 photos, 107 members
- The Animals We Love <3 2,217 photos, 113 members
- Blue Point Siamese Cats 1,570 photos, 316 members
- The Cat's Meow 20,202 photos, 1,602 members
- Corvallis Fall Festival 32 photos, 9 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 821,904 photos, 7,953 members
- CATS AND WINDOWS..PLEASE COMMENT TO THE RIGHT. 2,322 photos, 449 members
- We Are Siamese 3,538 photos, 398 members
- Cat's Meawww*Post 1 award 3* 23,797 photos, 3,388 members
- Barack Obama Photos 14,464 photos, 3,235 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 55,590 photos, 7,226 members
- The Best of Cats and Dogs 5,626 photos, 406 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 62,963 photos, 19,544 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 61,925 photos, 12,213 members
- Kitty's Choice: Because You Are So Special. Invited Photos Only 38,588 photos, 5,690 members
- Velvet paws 28,408 photos, 1,932 members
- Extreme Bokeh 404,294 photos, 21,527 members
- Zoo Animals. 29,641 photos, 1,437 members
- Purrfect Pictures ~ CLOSED~ 2,413 photos, 705 members
- Stuck Like That - Facial Expressions 1,442 photos, 759 members
- ♥Pretty Kitty♥ (Post 3 - Comment 3) 29,703 photos, 2,772 members
- What plant is that? 41,209 photos, 5,459 members
- Flickr Lovers / Flickr ı Sevenler **POST 1 COMMENT 5!! 147,105 photos, 8,724 members
- I am flickr! 272,938 photos, 4,439 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 192,780 photos, 14,916 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,380 photos, 41,980 members
- Abstract Photos 121,071 photos, 19,194 members
- Photoshop Is Not Photography 1,197 photos, 82 members
- Black and White 6,871,710 photos, 345,606 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 415,296 photos, 50,928 members
Trish Mayo says:
"Tideswimmer is a great flickr friend as well as a great photographer. His animal portraits are amazing and capture the character and specialness of the subjects. He also shares the beauty of his environment - take a look at his photos of Mount Shasta and Mary's Peak to see some of the most awesome landscape photography on flickr. I'm never sure what he will post next but it's always interesting and always good."
October 5th, 2008
"Tideswimmer is fantastic, and one of the people I most enjoy on flickr. :) He always has amazing photographs, covering a variety of subjects, and seems to have talent in all areas. He's also extremely sweet and a good friend. :) Thanks for everything. Sorry I've been so absent lately! *Hugs*"
July 20th, 2007
"I love viewing Tideswimmer's photos because I never know what I will find! From gorgeous flowers to breathtaking scenery, from small comical animals to invading aliens. What a treat. His photographic skills have grown and what a delight that has been to witness."
June 2nd, 2007
"Life sometimes takes very interesting turns...and one for me...is when I met JOhn through Flickr...We may not have met each other in person...but I really value him as a Treasure...as I see him a Unique, Genuine, Humble, Caring through his work on his stream and a Guiding force through his words on my stream...I am really glad to have known him...I call it the soul connection...and the best part of this connection is...that it is unconditional...
I wish him more of Happiness, Love, Peace and Success in everything he does....
Thank you for being there in my times of despair....and also to share my joys and multiply it further...
December 27th, 2006
"Tideswimmer is a great friend and a terrific photographer. He takes wonderful pictures of his dog and my many creatures, and some of his experiments are really interesting. He also makes great, if groanably punny, comments."
June 17th, 2006
"Tideswimmer captures some very interesting subjects - frequently with a sense of humor - and also does a lovely job with the more traditional."
July 9th, 2005
"Often times Tideswimmer captures beauty, joy, and fun all in the same picture! His pictures are always crisp and clear, no matter what the subject is, and they are always lovely!"
June 13th, 2005
- John Ginn
- October 2004
- Southern California
- Corvallis, Oregon, United States
- I am:
- John Ginn's Valley Arts Blog