- Tamron SP 15-30MM f/2.8 Di VC USD + Nikon 4,627 photos, 558 members
- Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di-II LD SP 34,206 photos, 2,026 members
- Oregon Photographers 6 photos, 3 members
- Age is Just a Number 25,335 photos, 2,177 members
- Vignetting 325,551 photos, 25,040 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,835,486 photos, 106,693 members
- GLAMOUR BOYS of OLD HOLLYWOOD - 1,542 photos, 417 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 57,161 photos, 429 members
- HOLLYWOOD NOSTALGIA : Golden Era 1900-1969 8,612 photos, 468 members
- * "For the Love of Alpacas, Llamas, Camels & Horses" 1,863 photos, 217 members
- Our onOne Images 7,942 photos, 275 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,115 photos, 22,011 members
- Typography and Lettering 178,289 photos, 29,005 members
- da Vinci Days 704 photos, 28 members
- FOUNTAINS EVERYWHERE (UNLIMITED) 14,150 photos, 2,005 members
- Albany Civic Theater 1,207 photos, 38 members
- siamese do silly things 200 photos, 36 members
- Aperture Users 426,394 photos, 12,082 members
- Flickr Envy 2,038 photos, 205 members
- The REAL bully 896 photos, 49 members
- Your finest Hour! Only one photo allowed! 42 photos, 107 members
- The Animals We Love <3 2,233 photos, 116 members
- Blue Point Siamese Cats 1,584 photos, 316 members
- The Cat's Meow 20,588 photos, 1,605 members
- Corvallis Fall Festival 32 photos, 9 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 838,598 photos, 7,992 members
- CATS AND WINDOWS..PLEASE COMMENT TO THE RIGHT. 2,325 photos, 452 members
- We Are Siamese 3,571 photos, 400 members
- Cat's Meawww*Post 1 award 3* 23,874 photos, 3,408 members
- Barack Obama Photos 14,462 photos, 3,231 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 56,152 photos, 7,242 members
- The Best of Cats and Dogs 5,742 photos, 408 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 62,896 photos, 19,519 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 61,807 photos, 12,245 members
- Kitty's Choice: Because You Are So Special. Invited Photos Only 39,041 photos, 5,705 members
- Velvet paws 28,463 photos, 1,934 members
- Extreme Bokeh 418,342 photos, 21,790 members
- Zoo Animals. 31,426 photos, 1,477 members
- Purrfect Pictures ~ CLOSED~ 2,412 photos, 700 members
- Stuck Like That - Facial Expressions 1,438 photos, 759 members
- ♥Pretty Kitty♥ (Post 3 - Comment 3) 31,090 photos, 2,895 members
- What plant is that? 41,909 photos, 5,497 members
- Flickr Lovers / Flickr ı Sevenler **POST 1 COMMENT 5!! 149,999 photos, 8,760 members
- I am flickr! 292,951 photos, 4,539 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 196,284 photos, 15,019 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,512 photos, 41,916 members
- Abstract Photos 121,483 photos, 19,220 members
- Photoshop Is Not Photography 1,255 photos, 84 members
- Black and White 6,879,383 photos, 349,458 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 422,419 photos, 50,974 members
Trish Mayo says:
"Tideswimmer is a great flickr friend as well as a great photographer. His animal portraits are amazing and capture the character and specialness of the subjects. He also shares the beauty of his environment - take a look at his photos of Mount Shasta and Mary's Peak to see some of the most awesome landscape photography on flickr. I'm never sure what he will post next but it's always interesting and always good."
October 5th, 2008
"Tideswimmer is fantastic, and one of the people I most enjoy on flickr. :) He always has amazing photographs, covering a variety of subjects, and seems to have talent in all areas. He's also extremely sweet and a good friend. :) Thanks for everything. Sorry I've been so absent lately! *Hugs*"
July 20th, 2007
"I love viewing Tideswimmer's photos because I never know what I will find! From gorgeous flowers to breathtaking scenery, from small comical animals to invading aliens. What a treat. His photographic skills have grown and what a delight that has been to witness."
June 2nd, 2007
"Life sometimes takes very interesting turns...and one for me...is when I met JOhn through Flickr...We may not have met each other in person...but I really value him as a Treasure...as I see him a Unique, Genuine, Humble, Caring through his work on his stream and a Guiding force through his words on my stream...I am really glad to have known him...I call it the soul connection...and the best part of this connection is...that it is unconditional...
I wish him more of Happiness, Love, Peace and Success in everything he does....
Thank you for being there in my times of despair....and also to share my joys and multiply it further...
December 27th, 2006
"Tideswimmer is a great friend and a terrific photographer. He takes wonderful pictures of his dog and my many creatures, and some of his experiments are really interesting. He also makes great, if groanably punny, comments."
June 17th, 2006
"Tideswimmer captures some very interesting subjects - frequently with a sense of humor - and also does a lovely job with the more traditional."
July 9th, 2005
"Often times Tideswimmer captures beauty, joy, and fun all in the same picture! His pictures are always crisp and clear, no matter what the subject is, and they are always lovely!"
June 13th, 2005
- John Ginn
- October 2004
- Southern California
- Corvallis, Oregon, United States
- I am:
- John Ginn's Valley Arts Blog