- Tamron SP 15-30MM f/2.8 Di VC USD + Nikon 1,448 photos, 202 members
- Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di-II LD SP 31,691 photos, 1,908 members
- Oregon Photographers 6 photos, 3 members
- Age is Just a Number 25,150 photos, 2,125 members
- Vignetting 283,850 photos, 22,885 members
- flickr (unofficial) 3,778,342 photos, 99,451 members
- GLAMOUR BOYS of OLD HOLLYWOOD - 1,552 photos, 413 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 49,870 photos, 398 members
- HOLLYWOOD NOSTALGIA : Golden Era 1900-1969 7,922 photos, 455 members
- * "For the Love of Alpacas, Llamas, Camels & Horses" 1,641 photos, 211 members
- Our onOne Images 6,466 photos, 279 members
- Film Noir Mood 2,711 photos, 23,885 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,290 photos, 22,260 members
- Typography and Lettering 169,046 photos, 27,272 members
- da Vinci Days 704 photos, 27 members
- FOUNTAINS EVERYWHERE (UNLIMITED) 12,577 photos, 1,876 members
- Albany Civic Theater 1,174 photos, 38 members
- siamese do silly things 170 photos, 34 members
- Aperture Users 398,975 photos, 12,037 members
- Flickr Envy 1,963 photos, 208 members
- The REAL bully 903 photos, 47 members
- Your finest Hour! Only one photo allowed! 43 photos, 107 members
- The Animals We Love <3 4,027 photos, 105 members
- Blue Point Siamese Cats 1,538 photos, 314 members
- The Cat's Meow 19,387 photos, 1,577 members
- Corvallis Fall Festival 32 photos, 9 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 783,035 photos, 7,849 members
- CATS AND WINDOWS..PLEASE COMMENT TO THE RIGHT. 2,306 photos, 452 members
- We Are Siamese 3,522 photos, 397 members
- Cat's Meawww*Post 1 award 3* 23,494 photos, 3,386 members
- Barack Obama Photos 14,842 photos, 3,243 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 55,163 photos, 7,155 members
- The Best of Cats and Dogs 5,425 photos, 396 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,187 photos, 19,586 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 62,171 photos, 12,270 members
- Kitty's Choice: Because You Are So Special. Invited Photos Only 37,208 photos, 5,615 members
- Velvet paws 28,326 photos, 1,931 members
- Extreme Bokeh 374,408 photos, 20,800 members
- Zoo Animals. 24,829 photos, 1,271 members
- Purrfect Pictures ~ CLOSED~ 2,422 photos, 711 members
- Stuck Like That - Facial Expressions 1,456 photos, 758 members
- ♥Pretty Kitty♥ 29,024 photos, 2,710 members
- What plant is that? 39,504 photos, 5,359 members
- Flickr Lovers / Flickr ı Sevenler **POST 1 COMMENT 5!! 137,907 photos, 8,578 members
- I am flickr! 233,056 photos, 4,108 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 184,642 photos, 14,528 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,408 photos, 42,012 members
- Abstract Photos 119,527 photos, 19,064 members
- Photoshop Is Not Photography 1,147 photos, 82 members
- Black and White 6,774,799 photos, 333,712 members
Trish Mayo says:
"Tideswimmer is a great flickr friend as well as a great photographer. His animal portraits are amazing and capture the character and specialness of the subjects. He also shares the beauty of his environment - take a look at his photos of Mount Shasta and Mary's Peak to see some of the most awesome landscape photography on flickr. I'm never sure what he will post next but it's always interesting and always good."
October 5th, 2008
"Tideswimmer is fantastic, and one of the people I most enjoy on flickr. :) He always has amazing photographs, covering a variety of subjects, and seems to have talent in all areas. He's also extremely sweet and a good friend. :) Thanks for everything. Sorry I've been so absent lately! *Hugs*"
July 20th, 2007
"I love viewing Tideswimmer's photos because I never know what I will find! From gorgeous flowers to breathtaking scenery, from small comical animals to invading aliens. What a treat. His photographic skills have grown and what a delight that has been to witness."
June 2nd, 2007
"Life sometimes takes very interesting turns...and one for me...is when I met JOhn through Flickr...We may not have met each other in person...but I really value him as a Treasure...as I see him a Unique, Genuine, Humble, Caring through his work on his stream and a Guiding force through his words on my stream...I am really glad to have known him...I call it the soul connection...and the best part of this connection is...that it is unconditional...
I wish him more of Happiness, Love, Peace and Success in everything he does....
Thank you for being there in my times of despair....and also to share my joys and multiply it further...
December 27th, 2006
"Tideswimmer is a great friend and a terrific photographer. He takes wonderful pictures of his dog and my many creatures, and some of his experiments are really interesting. He also makes great, if groanably punny, comments."
June 17th, 2006
"Tideswimmer captures some very interesting subjects - frequently with a sense of humor - and also does a lovely job with the more traditional."
July 9th, 2005
"Often times Tideswimmer captures beauty, joy, and fun all in the same picture! His pictures are always crisp and clear, no matter what the subject is, and they are always lovely!"
June 13th, 2005
- John Ginn
- October 2004
- Southern California
- Corvallis, Oregon, United States
- I am:
- John Ginn's Valley Arts Blog