Photos of aikithereska (12)
- 'RoidWeek 2018 1,468 photos, 346 members
- The Human Condition (reloaded) No 30/60 rule 2,565 photos, 71 members
- 'RoidWeek 2017 3,827 photos, 640 members
- DOMESTICITY: Artful photos from INSIDE the house. 20,353 photos, 1,705 members
- 'RoidWeek 2016 4,273 photos, 1,222 members
- RVA Flickr Meetup Group (Richmond, Virginia) 6,797 photos, 250 members
- Your Dog Nose 32,203 photos, 4,211 members
- 'RoidWeek 2015 3,481 photos, 695 members
- Richmond, Virginia 42,799 photos, 1,820 members
- Autumn Polaroid Week 2014 1,642 photos, 399 members
- Without a Lens 20,565 photos, 846 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,785 photos, 959 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 48,716 photos, 9,281 members
- The New Camera Work 614 photos, 131 members
- Central and Eastern European Cuisine 1,557 photos, 154 members
- DCist Photos 178,108 photos, 4,558 members
- Land Empire 1,095 photos, 1,356 members
- NPR Look At This 152,167 photos, 6,190 members
- Female Self-Portrait Artists' Support Group (FSPASG) 5,204 photos, 250 members
- People through a pinhole 2,810 photos, 205 members
- low-fi fine art photography 258 photos, 42 members
- Looking Glass Photo 258 photos, 30 members
- The D-Photo 220,427 photos, 3,660 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,069 photos, 1,579 members
- Feeling Negative? 22,179 photos, 758 members
- Pinhole Still Life 667 photos, 56 members
- The Photo Playground 2,544 photos, 109 members
- Ingmar Bergman's 63rd Film 8,780 photos, 822 members
- Film & Chopsticks 132 photos, 55 members
- Friends Of Photoworks SF 21,450 photos, 1,199 members
- In my garden 12,571 photos, 311 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,026 photos, 1,330 members
- Just photography. 2,764 photos, 81 members
- lavender dreams & aubergine moods 4,384 photos, 1,735 members
- Color Pinhole Photography 12,542 photos, 1,033 members
- Zero Image 22,175 photos, 1,603 members
- focusschmocus 12,952 photos, 1,853 members
- Darkroom Scenes 891 photos, 663 members
- 16 Things... 607 photos, 652 members
- Endangered Objects on Film 119 photos, 36 members
- Timothy Pflueger: Art Deco Architecture 496 photos, 362 members
- Blurb Books Community 2,415 photos, 6,487 members
- Alexandria, Virginia 4,791 photos, 418 members
- Virginia Flickrazzi 98,016 photos, 3,229 members
- All things Autumn 44,155 photos, 2,421 members
- Toy Camera Day 2008 34 photos, 56 members
- Commingling 60 photos, 32 members
- East Bay Emulsion 2,166 photos, 48 members
- Me, Right Now 1,435 photos, 869 members
- North of Berkeley 2,017 photos, 80 members
"I felt I had to leave a Testimonial for Therese. I have followed her photostream for a few years now and I am always so happy browsing through her work on Flickr. Why is Therese's work so good ? Personally I feel a connection to her style of photography and the story she tells through that. Visually I find her work magnetic, you feel you are at the heart of the subject and seeing it truly through her eyes. I feel I know Therese although I have never met her.
She is a wonderful lady and long may she post to Flickr !"
August 18th, 2011
"Therese creates works that feel palpable in their texture and visual honesty. Her pinhole photographs intrigue me most, but then I'm a pinhole photographer, too. She creates self-portraits and still-lifes through the pinhole medium that I admire and wish I could emulate in my own photography. There's a sensuous quality to these photos -- one that makes me feel like I'm holding a piece of fruit, feeling the texture of its skin, feeling its weight in my hand. I thank her for sharing her work with us, and I look forward to seeing her and her work for years to come."
November 25th, 2008
"It's rare that I find someone on flickr and know within a few minutes of browsing their stream that I need to write them a testimonial. Aikithereska, you're this kind of someone. The art produced here is the kind that completely affirms what faith I have in (as cliche as it sounds) truth, beauty and pure life in this world. Your photos make me think, make me reevaluate, hope and admire, and anything that inspires this gamut of emotions must be good.
Keep on keepin' on."
April 30th, 2008
"Her self-portraiture is inspiring and unique."
January 16th, 2008
"She tricks me into thinking I can't believe my eyes."
August 12th, 2007
finicky current says:
"Therese has a uniquely different style to her wonderful photos. They always evoke a sense of mystery and emotion drawing your eye to look a little longer. I enjoy her photos immensely and admire her photographic talents!"
June 21st, 2007
sweet distin says:
"Therese's pictures are always beautiful, often experimental and definitely thought provoking.....and watching her progression through various ideas is a joy.
I love her honesty and appreciate her openess hugely.
There is no one on Flickr more kind and supportive than Therese and I feel very fortunate in calling her my friend.
Thanks for being here T."
February 22nd, 2007
- December 2006
- Richmond, VA
- I am: