Garland, what do you fear most... in the world?
Major Briggs (drugged with sodium pentothal):
The possibility that love is not enough.
- Extinction Symbol 993 photos, 98 members
- Colombia or Ms. Colombia and his poodle Carino 178 photos, 72 members
- Cloudporn 273,622 photos, 44,696 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 50,008 photos, 8,025 members
- Paige's House of Collection 190 photos, 13 members
- GET EXCITED AND MAKE THINGS 90 photos, 39 members
- Cat In A Case 25 photos, 20 members
- Wheaton's Mug in the Wild 24 photos, 47 members
- be Poladroid ! 78,434 photos, 20,725 members
- SF Tweed 1,191 photos, 114 members
- the lisa frank locking diary 38 photos, 31 members
- tumbleweave 66 photos, 67 members
- Coilhouse: Inform Inspire Infect 110 photos, 71 members
- White ink tattoos 217 photos, 596 members
- The Plague Doctor 1,281 photos, 205 members
- More Worser Grammar 724 photos, 221 members
- Airship 3,110 photos, 577 members
- Dammit The Amazing Wonderdog 135 photos, 50 members
- Fairy Tale Fibers Fun! 103 photos, 35 members
- Tonic, NYC 249 photos, 90 members
- Pennyfarthings unite! 302 photos, 91 members
- lavender dreams & aubergine moods 4,384 photos, 1,735 members
- Guinea Pig Lovers Unite 1,753 photos, 222 members
- workin' at the car wash 395 photos, 130 members
- Mellow Yellow 35,695 photos, 2,604 members
- apocalyptic wilderness 244 photos, 178 members
- Gothic Soul 36,945 photos, 3,274 members
- By Accident 3,036 photos, 1,483 members
- Edwardian Ball 1,534 photos, 135 members
- 365 Days 955,684 photos, 21,384 members
- Promises We Won't Keep 110 photos, 11 members
- DRGBLZ 0 photos, 1 member
- boo-keh! 8,995 photos, 861 members
- Vintage Spirit Photography 124 photos, 1,214 members
- NOW CLOSED! Project: Self (Female Self Portraits) 974 photos, 53 members
- Vau De Vire Society 389 photos, 87 members
- miasmah 266 photos, 51 members
- THE DAILY TENTACLE - NEWS OFFICE 0 photos, 10 members
- Art Car 4,585 photos, 1,048 members
- Blue Ruin 286 photos, 91 members
- History Directory 138,123 photos, 3,306 members
- BROOKLYN LOFT : Live/Work, Artists in Residence, Industrial 351 photos, 166 members
- 1in7 - Your best shot of the week! 1,088 photos, 234 members
- Fetuses 181 photos, 116 members
- dream or reality? 565,738 photos, 22,242 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,307,847 photos, 45,271 members
- La Diva 4,419 photos, 757 members
- Antinous / Antinoos 280 photos, 290 members
- VOICES IN THE WILDERNESS: A Prayer for Wild Things 99,539 photos, 3,507 members
- Home Haunts 1,051 photos, 175 members
"She is an unusual creature to be sure."
August 14th, 2008
Annene von Durchgerockt says:
"Beautiful all the way through to the chewy, nougat center.
Don't chip your teeth on the smart bits..."
September 28th, 2006
bryan campen says:
"After living on Rivington, Fourteenth, and MacDougal, all I can say is her shots of Manhattan make me miss it all the more. A great eye for those particulars--the blood red brick of Mercer, the details of fire escapes, the odd objects in windows, the shade of light in the afternoon--that make downtown the warm soul of the city that it is."
October 7th, 2005
aMbiAncE mOushKiLa says:
"To shrug at what Mer has to convey is a crime against all of NYC. This girl will shake your soul like there's no tomorrow !!"
August 9th, 2005
"I am healed!"
August 6th, 2005
j pakradooni says:
"ah, it would be much more appropriate to describe Mer with a montage of blistering guitar solos, but here on my current planet I have only words...
Mer is my favorite superhero, and she knows it. Armed with a violin, a theremin, and a 60 octave vocal range, she roams from the filthy streets of New York City to the dusty deserts of Nevada to the golden rolling hills of California, her euphonic cadences echoing from every corner of the universe, making every atom sparkle with energy.
June 28th, 2005
"I love Mer not only because apart from being one of the most intelligent, funniest, talented people I know, not because I want to steal her violin and theremin but because not only does she share all of these wonderful things with everyone, she does it with a wonderfully generous spirit."
June 19th, 2005
innocent string says:
"Anyone who plays a Theremin in this day and age is immediately interesting to me. Considering she plays the violin on top of that can only mean one thing....
She's a cyborg from the Renaissance.
Did I mention she takes great photos too?"
June 16th, 2005
"At first it seemed Theremina was another fascinating eccentric, but I found she's so much more. Intelligent and gentle (so rare to see an irreverent, bold intelligence without cynicism) with an eye for the beauty in other human beings... I only wish I'd paid a little more attention sooner. I almost never feel *touched* (in heartfelt, smiling ways) by people online anymore."
February 12th, 2005
actually price says:
"Hmmm lets see, what i first liked about her pictures was her ability to capture beauty.
Then, i realized that her pictures were different from anything else ive ever seen. She has the most disturbing, funny, cute and beautiful images. I've never seen anything quite like it, im not so sure im going to any soon ... :p
January 24th, 2005
- August 2004
- San Diego
- Coilhouse Magazine & Blog