- Mamiya C330 27,870 photos, 2,688 members
- High Line Park 4,522 photos, 472 members
- Photo Pow Wow 236 photos, 45 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,012 photos, 1,252 members
- summer postcard swap! 49 photos, 30 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 35,322 photos, 3,722 members
- Provia (400X/RXP/RDPIII/RHPIII) 9,717 photos, 1,797 members
- DCist Photos 176,940 photos, 4,551 members
- Ranunculus Love 447 photos, 99 members
- Analog New York 17,275 photos, 807 members
- Contax 645 User Group 12,816 photos, 1,820 members
- I Shoot Film 2,573,725 photos, 109,487 members
- Eater 77,755 photos, 1,306 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 71,890 photos, 4,249 members
- FUJI pro 160c/160s/400h/800z 31,024 photos, 2,680 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,096 photos, 1,582 members
- Gothamist 228,066 photos, 3,989 members
- Polaroid 307,269 photos, 32,480 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 153,160 photos, 9,876 members
- Polaroid SLR 680 19,442 photos, 1,150 members
- Pentax 67 (6x7, 67, 67II) 59,437 photos, 5,659 members
- Lovely Clusters - Beautiful Handmade 6,825 photos, 750 members
- Quiet 67,826 photos, 2,285 members
- Minolta 106,114 photos, 4,027 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,100 photos, 1,556 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 279 photos, 341 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 40,033 photos, 5,432 members
- Wednesday Contact Showcase 869 photos, 626 members
- Shutter Sisters 467,089 photos, 12,792 members
- Joyful Simplicities ~ 99,341 photos, 4,350 members
- My Everyday Life 203,758 photos, 6,264 members
- Coffee Sauce Actions 13 photos, 9 members
- coffee and such 2,194 photos, 363 members
- the beauty of black&white. 1,782 photos, 535 members
- It's a girl thing 82,971 photos, 4,893 members
- "Hi, I'm...." Videos 368 photos, 976 members
- Phillyist 18,609 photos, 560 members
- Kids Life 83,343 photos, 13,356 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,959 photos, 945 members
- Minimalist Perfection 3,335 photos, 931 members
- Minimalism 263,954 photos, 24,674 members
- Textures for Layers 14,933 photos, 16,331 members
- The SB addicts 432 photos, 116 members
- Kelley Loves Booze 440 photos, 59 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 18,572 photos, 1,967 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,271 photos, 1,255 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,293 photos, 12,864 members
- Christabelle's Actions 639 photos, 392 members
- simplicity 127,015 photos, 8,495 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,541 photos, 1,442 members
Dee . says:
"Alice is my Favorite photographer! her photos are so perfect! I love the soft tones&pretty colours in her photos! she always inspired me with her wonderful work! I really enjoy checking her flickr! I think she's a good friend too! *hug*
thank you Alice for sharing your beautiful work! you're always my number one and I'm a big big fan!
March 8th, 2010
Sergio Buss says:
"She never fails to put a huge smile on my face."
December 28th, 2009
Brandon Lyon says:
"Since the very first photo I saw I was hooked! Alice has such a unique and captivating style that you can't turn away.
With such soft tones, and a blissful and almost dreamlike feel in her work you get a sense of wonder about the world that we miss in our everyday lives. Alice shows us that world.
Don't pass up this amazing photographer, she'll continue to inspire you day after day!"
December 10th, 2009
"Alice from wonderland now in our land ;) If you reading this then you sure one of those who fell into the spell and visited her stream :)
I have seen quite few 365 day project but Alice is a star among them,in the world where ppl invest in pricy gear .. This girl has used the basic of gears and come up with such astounding shots :)
She has another unique talent.. she is fresh with ideas each shot of her is fresh as it gets and in the land of copycats she does bring her own perspective. And one thing I have always noticed in her shots is that she is not in any hurry .... each shot has a calming soothing effect on the viewer thats a rare talent :)
Thanks for bring a smile on our face with such beautiful SP and lovely quotes to go along with them , I have seen such a lovely girl grow up to be so smart and grounded in these few years of you in flickr..and ur parents sure proud of u for right reason :)
And remember always you are a star :D girl"
November 4th, 2009
Michelle Vilay says:
"Alice is the most amazing flickrette ♥
Her photostream is filled with beautiful portraits and still life photos. She is actually the reason why I wanted to start my own still life series. I truly appreciate the beauty she brings here to flickr. She is creative and original and I certainly look up to her.
Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but a wonderful flickr friend. She doesn't mind helping others (as she has helped me) and I cannot be any more appreciative.
September 24th, 2009
Natalie Franke says:
"Alice has an incredible eye! Her work is beautiful in every way and it speaks directly to who she is as an artist and a person! :)"
August 14th, 2009
the half-blood prince says:
"alice has some really, really good stuff. she's a big fan of the square crop (which i've always loved), loves to play around with post processing, and has a great eye for simplicity. plus, she's totally fun to hang out and shoot with. cheers to shooting in nyc!"
June 20th, 2009
aback wound says:
"Aah gosh, every single one of your photos inspire me so much. You're amazing! I love going to your stream, it makes my day (= I hope one day to become as good as you~"
June 10th, 2009
Kristine May. says:
you deserve a better testimonial from me so i'm editing this [:
anyway, alice, alice... you are truly an inspiration! i love everything you do- from sp to coffee pictures to bokeh! you are amazing and i really look forward to every upload from you ! (: honestly, you're, like, one those people that i always check if you uploaded something! hahaha. but yeahhhh, you're super duper nice too ! [: thanks for all the inspiration and keep up the awesome jobbbbbbb :D
June 11th, 2009
fortunate fuel says:
"I love her style, it's so unique. I love how she plays with the focus, the light and the colours =) I love also her self-portraits, they're so cute, so wonderful, so lovely, so amazing, just perfect =) She doesn't make it very regular, but rather quality then quantity =) I'm really happy that I found her and to see more or less every day a picture of her =) You should really look at her stream, it's fantastic =D"
May 31st, 2009
offbeat sail says:
"Alice.. She's a wonder! Bright and beautiful in herself and this translates into the photos she shows us. From her gorgeous self-portraits to the heart warming shots of her and her man. From the NY streets to parks and beaches. She will show you the world as something radiant and sparkling to behold. I love this girl and everything she does! xx"
May 15th, 2009
conscious condition says:
"I love your work. Your photos are so gorgeous & you really have a talent. You capture such ordinary things in a beautiful way. The way you capture light makes you photos look so great. And i adore your processing, it gives kinda vintage feeling and makes the photos look so stunning.
You with your gorgeous photos are such an inspiration too me:)
May 7th, 2009
"Alice is extremely talented and creative with a gorgeous eye for composition. She adds a unique perspective and style to her captures with beautiful soft focus and warm color tones.
Alice is kind and exemplifies what the Flickr community should be. When I was a new flickrite, she took the time outta her busy school schedule to respond to a question that I had. Many thanks and you are an inspiration with every click of the shutter ;-)"
May 6th, 2009
"While I don't usually get into the testimonial thing, when your photos come into my contacts' page every day, my breath catches at the thumbnail, and I almost reverently click in to see what magic you have brought today. Your work with light is intoxicating, and it's irresistible. I just wanted to let you know how much I admire what you do, how much I wish I could do what you do. Your photos are an inspiration!
I am so honored to be your contact!"
April 2nd, 2009
"I absolutely love everything that she comes up with. All of the tones in her photos are so refreshing and easy on the eyes. I've been following her stream for a while and i always can't wait to see what she comes up with next :)"
January 21st, 2009
Anastasia Volkova says:
"Alice is one of my favourite photographers here on flickr. i just LOVE her work. i admire her feeling of the tones and the way she catches the light every single time.
you're amazing, girl :)"
December 27th, 2008
"Alice is a wonderful photographer. No matter what new style of PP she is experimenting with, I can always recognise her shots instantly -- they're just, well, so Alice! :) Her self-portraits are full of emotion, fun and subtle beauty. You rock, girl!"
December 5th, 2008
Sarai | Fotography says:
"What a gorgeous young women. I am purely envious to see such a talented girl with such a sweet face to go along with it. Alice's photostream is fantastic. I love the mood of her photos, the tones and the emotions they evoke. Truly wonderful. :)"
December 3rd, 2008
gabrielle hennessey says:
"I love Alice!!
Her photos are so charming and I always feel so happy when I look at them. And it's pretty freakish how much she and her boyfriend remind me of me and my boyfriend...
October 15th, 2008
"I am very honored to be writing this testimonial for my girl, Alice. She has to be one of the most thoughtful and creative photographers on flickr. In a world full of monotonous and overworked SPs, Alice emerges with photos full of romance, quirkiness, and beauty. I always look forward to viewing her latest work with great excitement! It is truly a pleasure being her friend and colleague. :)"
October 14th, 2008
"Even though I just recently discovered your photostream, I'm loving every single photo of it. :)
Your photos have something special in it and I just love your portraits. You are such a gorgeous girl! :)
You are such a big inspiration for me ...
Keep up the good work!
September 1st, 2008
flightless bird says:
"boundless amounts of talent and passion. her art just comes alive in such an amazing way. it tugs at your soul. beautiful."
August 10th, 2008
"I've been wanting to write a testimonial for Alice for ages, but kept putting it off because I didn't know how to find the words that would do her justice!! (here goes...)
First of all, Alice's bokeh shots are always gorgeous, and I admire her ability to find such fitting titles and descriptions for them :P Even her simplest SP's are classy and creative, and I find myself disappointed when she doesn't upload a daily 365 pic. All in all, I feel lucky to be able to call Alice a friend not only on Flickr, but in real life as well :)"
July 29th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am: