- Mamiya C330 20,679 photos, 1,917 members
- High Line Park 3,780 photos, 395 members
- Photo Pow Wow 253 photos, 47 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,262 photos, 1,303 members
- summer postcard swap! 49 photos, 31 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 37,663 photos, 3,921 members
- Provia (400X/RXP/RDPIII/RHPIII) 7,742 photos, 1,437 members
- DCist Photos 151,823 photos, 4,345 members
- ~Ranunculus Love~ 357 photos, 72 members
- Analog New York 12,424 photos, 432 members
- Contax 645 User Group 10,223 photos, 1,250 members
- I Shoot Film 2,171,323 photos, 88,590 members
- Eater 74,233 photos, 1,217 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 41,538 photos, 2,495 members
- FUJI pro 160c/160s/400h/800z 23,355 photos, 1,859 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,454 photos, 1,646 members
- Gothamist 188,468 photos, 3,653 members
- Polaroid 277,420 photos, 26,726 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 120,882 photos, 8,343 members
- Polaroid SLR 680 17,527 photos, 962 members
- Lovely Clusters - Beautiful Handmade 6,345 photos, 763 members
- Quiet 40,970 photos, 1,847 members
- Minolta 79,798 photos, 3,400 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,218 photos, 1,471 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 346 photos, 351 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 39,599 photos, 5,453 members
- Wednesday Contact Showcase 936 photos, 649 members
- Shutter Sisters 407,769 photos, 12,428 members
- Joyful Simplicities ~ 104,788 photos, 4,297 members
- My Everyday Life 137,294 photos, 5,141 members
- Coffee Sauce Actions 21 photos, 11 members
- coffee and such 1,509 photos, 311 members
- the beauty of black&white. 2,004 photos, 554 members
- It's a girl thing 73,985 photos, 4,756 members
- "Hi, I'm...." Videos 301 photos, 932 members
- Phillyist 15,779 photos, 547 members
- Kids Life 79,947 photos, 11,854 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,308 photos, 878 members
- Minimalist Perfection 2,299 photos, 882 members
- Minimalism 187,498 photos, 19,686 members
- Textures for Layers 15,483 photos, 15,985 members
- The SB addicts 442 photos, 121 members
- Kelley Loves Booze 451 photos, 59 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 14,320 photos, 1,888 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,174 photos, 1,204 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,958 photos, 13,241 members
- Christabelle's Actions 649 photos, 411 members
- simplicity 96,890 photos, 4,408 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,650 photos, 1,497 members
- Monday Blues 18,143 photos, 2,497 members
Dee . says:
"Alice is my Favorite photographer! her photos are so perfect! I love the soft tones&pretty colours in her photos! she always inspired me with her wonderful work! I really enjoy checking her flickr! I think she's a good friend too! *hug*
thank you Alice for sharing your beautiful work! you're always my number one and I'm a big big fan!
8th March, 2010
Sergio Buss says:
"She never fails to put a huge smile on my face."
28th December, 2009
Brandon Lyon says:
"Since the very first photo I saw I was hooked! Alice has such a unique and captivating style that you can't turn away.
With such soft tones, and a blissful and almost dreamlike feel in her work you get a sense of wonder about the world that we miss in our everyday lives. Alice shows us that world.
Don't pass up this amazing photographer, she'll continue to inspire you day after day!"
10th December, 2009
"Alice from wonderland now in our land ;) If you reading this then you sure one of those who fell into the spell and visited her stream :)
I have seen quite few 365 day project but Alice is a star among them,in the world where ppl invest in pricy gear .. This girl has used the basic of gears and come up with such astounding shots :)
She has another unique talent.. she is fresh with ideas each shot of her is fresh as it gets and in the land of copycats she does bring her own perspective. And one thing I have always noticed in her shots is that she is not in any hurry .... each shot has a calming soothing effect on the viewer thats a rare talent :)
Thanks for bring a smile on our face with such beautiful SP and lovely quotes to go along with them , I have seen such a lovely girl grow up to be so smart and grounded in these few years of you in flickr..and ur parents sure proud of u for right reason :)
And remember always you are a star :D girl"
4th November, 2009
Michelle Vilay says:
"Alice is the most amazing flickrette ♥
Her photostream is filled with beautiful portraits and still life photos. She is actually the reason why I wanted to start my own still life series. I truly appreciate the beauty she brings here to flickr. She is creative and original and I certainly look up to her.
Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but a wonderful flickr friend. She doesn't mind helping others (as she has helped me) and I cannot be any more appreciative.
24th September, 2009
Natalie Franke says:
"Alice has an incredible eye! Her work is beautiful in every way and it speaks directly to who she is as an artist and a person! :)"
14th August, 2009
the half-blood prince says:
"alice has some really, really good stuff. she's a big fan of the square crop (which i've always loved), loves to play around with post processing, and has a great eye for simplicity. plus, she's totally fun to hang out and shoot with. cheers to shooting in nyc!"
20th June, 2009
kim, jinah says:
"Aah gosh, every single one of your photos inspire me so much. You're amazing! I love going to your stream, it makes my day (= I hope one day to become as good as you~"
10th June, 2009
Kristine May. says:
you deserve a better testimonial from me so i'm editing this [:
anyway, alice, alice... you are truly an inspiration! i love everything you do- from sp to coffee pictures to bokeh! you are amazing and i really look forward to every upload from you ! (: honestly, you're, like, one those people that i always check if you uploaded something! hahaha. but yeahhhh, you're super duper nice too ! [: thanks for all the inspiration and keep up the awesome jobbbbbbb :D
11th June, 2009
"I love her style, it's so unique. I love how she plays with the focus, the light and the colours =) I love also her self-portraits, they're so cute, so wonderful, so lovely, so amazing, just perfect =) She doesn't make it very regular, but rather quality then quantity =) I'm really happy that I found her and to see more or less every day a picture of her =) You should really look at her stream, it's fantastic =D"
31st May, 2009
"Alice.. She's a wonder! Bright and beautiful in herself and this translates into the photos she shows us. From her gorgeous self-portraits to the heart warming shots of her and her man. From the NY streets to parks and beaches. She will show you the world as something radiant and sparkling to behold. I love this girl and everything she does! xx"
15th May, 2009
Urška Majer says:
"I love your work. Your photos are so gorgeous & you really have a talent. You capture such ordinary things in a beautiful way. The way you capture light makes you photos look so great. And i adore your processing, it gives kinda vintage feeling and makes the photos look so stunning.
You with your gorgeous photos are such an inspiration too me:)
7th May, 2009
"Alice is extremely talented and creative with a gorgeous eye for composition. She adds a unique perspective and style to her captures with beautiful soft focus and warm color tones.
Alice is kind and exemplifies what the Flickr community should be. When I was a new flickrite, she took the time outta her busy school schedule to respond to a question that I had. Many thanks and you are an inspiration with every click of the shutter ;-)"
6th May, 2009
"While I don't usually get into the testimonial thing, when your photos come into my contacts' page every day, my breath catches at the thumbnail, and I almost reverently click in to see what magic you have brought today. Your work with light is intoxicating, and it's irresistible. I just wanted to let you know how much I admire what you do, how much I wish I could do what you do. Your photos are an inspiration!
I am so honored to be your contact!"
2nd April, 2009
"I absolutely love everything that she comes up with. All of the tones in her photos are so refreshing and easy on the eyes. I've been following her stream for a while and i always can't wait to see what she comes up with next :)"
21st January, 2009
Anastasia Volkova says:
"Alice is one of my favourite photographers here on flickr. i just LOVE her work. i admire her feeling of the tones and the way she catches the light every single time.
you're amazing, girl :)"
27th December, 2008
"Alice is a wonderful photographer. No matter what new style of PP she is experimenting with, I can always recognise her shots instantly -- they're just, well, so Alice! :) Her self-portraits are full of emotion, fun and subtle beauty. You rock, girl!"
5th December, 2008
Sarai | Fotography says:
"What a gorgeous young women. I am purely envious to see such a talented girl with such a sweet face to go along with it. Alice's photostream is fantastic. I love the mood of her photos, the tones and the emotions they evoke. Truly wonderful. :)"
3rd December, 2008
gabrielle hennessey says:
"I love Alice!!
Her photos are so charming and I always feel so happy when I look at them. And it's pretty freakish how much she and her boyfriend remind me of me and my boyfriend...
15th October, 2008
"I am very honored to be writing this testimonial for my girl, Alice. She has to be one of the most thoughtful and creative photographers on flickr. In a world full of monotonous and overworked SPs, Alice emerges with photos full of romance, quirkiness, and beauty. I always look forward to viewing her latest work with great excitement! It is truly a pleasure being her friend and colleague. :)"
14th October, 2008
"Even though I just recently discovered your photostream, I'm loving every single photo of it. :)
Your photos have something special in it and I just love your portraits. You are such a gorgeous girl! :)
You are such a big inspiration for me ...
Keep up the good work!
1st September, 2008
flightless bird says:
"boundless amounts of talent and passion. her art just comes alive in such an amazing way. it tugs at your soul. beautiful."
10th August, 2008
"I've been wanting to write a testimonial for Alice for ages, but kept putting it off because I didn't know how to find the words that would do her justice!! (here goes...)
First of all, Alice's bokeh shots are always gorgeous, and I admire her ability to find such fitting titles and descriptions for them :P Even her simplest SP's are classy and creative, and I find myself disappointed when she doesn't upload a daily 365 pic. All in all, I feel lucky to be able to call Alice a friend not only on Flickr, but in real life as well :)"
29th July, 2008
- November 2006
- I am: