- Mamiya C330 23,519 photos, 2,148 members
- High Line Park 4,223 photos, 434 members
- Photo Pow Wow 251 photos, 47 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,164 photos, 1,284 members
- summer postcard swap! 49 photos, 30 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 36,763 photos, 3,831 members
- Provia (400X/RXP/RDPIII/RHPIII) 8,540 photos, 1,586 members
- DCist Photos 165,418 photos, 4,488 members
- ~Ranunculus Love~ 388 photos, 83 members
- Analog New York 13,377 photos, 542 members
- Contax 645 User Group 10,977 photos, 1,480 members
- I Shoot Film 2,351,714 photos, 96,596 members
- Eater 76,560 photos, 1,274 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 51,560 photos, 3,076 members
- FUJI pro 160c/160s/400h/800z 26,601 photos, 2,099 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,298 photos, 1,618 members
- Gothamist 204,656 photos, 3,822 members
- Polaroid 290,351 photos, 29,290 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 135,251 photos, 9,044 members
- Polaroid SLR 680 18,120 photos, 1,023 members
- Lovely Clusters - Beautiful Handmade 6,702 photos, 766 members
- Quiet 50,051 photos, 2,023 members
- Minolta 85,918 photos, 3,579 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,842 photos, 1,531 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 376 photos, 348 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 40,186 photos, 5,488 members
- Wednesday Contact Showcase 934 photos, 648 members
- Shutter Sisters 431,458 photos, 12,724 members
- Joyful Simplicities ~ 102,140 photos, 4,390 members
- My Everyday Life 161,045 photos, 5,695 members
- Coffee Sauce Actions 20 photos, 10 members
- coffee and such 1,495 photos, 332 members
- the beauty of black&white. 1,937 photos, 546 members
- It's a girl thing 77,546 photos, 4,825 members
- "Hi, I'm...." Videos 292 photos, 939 members
- Phillyist 17,642 photos, 550 members
- Kids Life 81,666 photos, 12,504 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,508 photos, 897 members
- Minimalist Perfection 2,228 photos, 913 members
- Minimalism 211,578 photos, 21,399 members
- Textures for Layers 15,251 photos, 16,526 members
- The SB addicts 440 photos, 118 members
- Kelley Loves Booze 451 photos, 60 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 15,362 photos, 1,897 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,257 photos, 1,234 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,305 photos, 13,109 members
- Christabelle's Actions 633 photos, 407 members
- simplicity 122,047 photos, 5,209 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,612 photos, 1,473 members
- Monday Blues/ Post 1- Award 2 19,180 photos, 2,434 members
Dee . says:
"Alice is my Favorite photographer! her photos are so perfect! I love the soft tones&pretty colours in her photos! she always inspired me with her wonderful work! I really enjoy checking her flickr! I think she's a good friend too! *hug*
thank you Alice for sharing your beautiful work! you're always my number one and I'm a big big fan!
March 8th, 2010
Sergio Buss says:
"She never fails to put a huge smile on my face."
December 28th, 2009
Brandon Lyon says:
"Since the very first photo I saw I was hooked! Alice has such a unique and captivating style that you can't turn away.
With such soft tones, and a blissful and almost dreamlike feel in her work you get a sense of wonder about the world that we miss in our everyday lives. Alice shows us that world.
Don't pass up this amazing photographer, she'll continue to inspire you day after day!"
December 10th, 2009
"Alice from wonderland now in our land ;) If you reading this then you sure one of those who fell into the spell and visited her stream :)
I have seen quite few 365 day project but Alice is a star among them,in the world where ppl invest in pricy gear .. This girl has used the basic of gears and come up with such astounding shots :)
She has another unique talent.. she is fresh with ideas each shot of her is fresh as it gets and in the land of copycats she does bring her own perspective. And one thing I have always noticed in her shots is that she is not in any hurry .... each shot has a calming soothing effect on the viewer thats a rare talent :)
Thanks for bring a smile on our face with such beautiful SP and lovely quotes to go along with them , I have seen such a lovely girl grow up to be so smart and grounded in these few years of you in flickr..and ur parents sure proud of u for right reason :)
And remember always you are a star :D girl"
November 4th, 2009
Michelle Vilay says:
"Alice is the most amazing flickrette ♥
Her photostream is filled with beautiful portraits and still life photos. She is actually the reason why I wanted to start my own still life series. I truly appreciate the beauty she brings here to flickr. She is creative and original and I certainly look up to her.
Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but a wonderful flickr friend. She doesn't mind helping others (as she has helped me) and I cannot be any more appreciative.
September 24th, 2009
Natalie Franke says:
"Alice has an incredible eye! Her work is beautiful in every way and it speaks directly to who she is as an artist and a person! :)"
August 14th, 2009
the half-blood prince says:
"alice has some really, really good stuff. she's a big fan of the square crop (which i've always loved), loves to play around with post processing, and has a great eye for simplicity. plus, she's totally fun to hang out and shoot with. cheers to shooting in nyc!"
June 20th, 2009
kim, jinah says:
"Aah gosh, every single one of your photos inspire me so much. You're amazing! I love going to your stream, it makes my day (= I hope one day to become as good as you~"
June 10th, 2009
Kristine May. says:
you deserve a better testimonial from me so i'm editing this [:
anyway, alice, alice... you are truly an inspiration! i love everything you do- from sp to coffee pictures to bokeh! you are amazing and i really look forward to every upload from you ! (: honestly, you're, like, one those people that i always check if you uploaded something! hahaha. but yeahhhh, you're super duper nice too ! [: thanks for all the inspiration and keep up the awesome jobbbbbbb :D
June 11th, 2009
"I love her style, it's so unique. I love how she plays with the focus, the light and the colours =) I love also her self-portraits, they're so cute, so wonderful, so lovely, so amazing, just perfect =) She doesn't make it very regular, but rather quality then quantity =) I'm really happy that I found her and to see more or less every day a picture of her =) You should really look at her stream, it's fantastic =D"
May 31st, 2009
"Alice.. She's a wonder! Bright and beautiful in herself and this translates into the photos she shows us. From her gorgeous self-portraits to the heart warming shots of her and her man. From the NY streets to parks and beaches. She will show you the world as something radiant and sparkling to behold. I love this girl and everything she does! xx"
May 15th, 2009
Urška Majer says:
"I love your work. Your photos are so gorgeous & you really have a talent. You capture such ordinary things in a beautiful way. The way you capture light makes you photos look so great. And i adore your processing, it gives kinda vintage feeling and makes the photos look so stunning.
You with your gorgeous photos are such an inspiration too me:)
May 7th, 2009
"Alice is extremely talented and creative with a gorgeous eye for composition. She adds a unique perspective and style to her captures with beautiful soft focus and warm color tones.
Alice is kind and exemplifies what the Flickr community should be. When I was a new flickrite, she took the time outta her busy school schedule to respond to a question that I had. Many thanks and you are an inspiration with every click of the shutter ;-)"
May 6th, 2009
"While I don't usually get into the testimonial thing, when your photos come into my contacts' page every day, my breath catches at the thumbnail, and I almost reverently click in to see what magic you have brought today. Your work with light is intoxicating, and it's irresistible. I just wanted to let you know how much I admire what you do, how much I wish I could do what you do. Your photos are an inspiration!
I am so honored to be your contact!"
April 2nd, 2009
"I absolutely love everything that she comes up with. All of the tones in her photos are so refreshing and easy on the eyes. I've been following her stream for a while and i always can't wait to see what she comes up with next :)"
January 21st, 2009
Anastasia Volkova says:
"Alice is one of my favourite photographers here on flickr. i just LOVE her work. i admire her feeling of the tones and the way she catches the light every single time.
you're amazing, girl :)"
December 27th, 2008
"Alice is a wonderful photographer. No matter what new style of PP she is experimenting with, I can always recognise her shots instantly -- they're just, well, so Alice! :) Her self-portraits are full of emotion, fun and subtle beauty. You rock, girl!"
December 5th, 2008
Sarai | Fotography says:
"What a gorgeous young women. I am purely envious to see such a talented girl with such a sweet face to go along with it. Alice's photostream is fantastic. I love the mood of her photos, the tones and the emotions they evoke. Truly wonderful. :)"
December 3rd, 2008
gabrielle hennessey says:
"I love Alice!!
Her photos are so charming and I always feel so happy when I look at them. And it's pretty freakish how much she and her boyfriend remind me of me and my boyfriend...
October 15th, 2008
"I am very honored to be writing this testimonial for my girl, Alice. She has to be one of the most thoughtful and creative photographers on flickr. In a world full of monotonous and overworked SPs, Alice emerges with photos full of romance, quirkiness, and beauty. I always look forward to viewing her latest work with great excitement! It is truly a pleasure being her friend and colleague. :)"
October 14th, 2008
"Even though I just recently discovered your photostream, I'm loving every single photo of it. :)
Your photos have something special in it and I just love your portraits. You are such a gorgeous girl! :)
You are such a big inspiration for me ...
Keep up the good work!
September 1st, 2008
flightless bird says:
"boundless amounts of talent and passion. her art just comes alive in such an amazing way. it tugs at your soul. beautiful."
August 10th, 2008
"I've been wanting to write a testimonial for Alice for ages, but kept putting it off because I didn't know how to find the words that would do her justice!! (here goes...)
First of all, Alice's bokeh shots are always gorgeous, and I admire her ability to find such fitting titles and descriptions for them :P Even her simplest SP's are classy and creative, and I find myself disappointed when she doesn't upload a daily 365 pic. All in all, I feel lucky to be able to call Alice a friend not only on Flickr, but in real life as well :)"
July 29th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am: