a skilled craftsman or inventor. ORIGIN late Middle English : from Anglo-Norman French, probably an alteration of Old French artificien, from artifice.
- artland 1,198,845 photos, 42,841 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 54,477 photos, 1,495 members
- Hipstamatic 327,878 photos, 16,528 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,223,882 photos, 77,286 members
- LOMO 224,426 photos, 38,490 members
TheArtificer doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Dennis Kleine
- September 2009
- Mannheim, Deutschland
- Information Architect
- Roadside Impressions