a skilled craftsman or inventor. ORIGIN late Middle English : from Anglo-Norman French, probably an alteration of Old French artificien, from artifice.
- artland 1,135,260 photos, 42,240 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 55,364 photos, 1,494 members
- Hipstamatic 325,837 photos, 16,623 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,217,834 photos, 77,145 members
- LOMO 225,018 photos, 38,421 members
TheArtificer doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Dennis Kleine
- September 2009
- Mannheim, Deutschland
- Information Architect
- Roadside Impressions