a skilled craftsman or inventor. ORIGIN late Middle English : from Anglo-Norman French, probably an alteration of Old French artificien, from artifice.
- artland 1,206,080 photos, 43,174 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 57,571 photos, 1,495 members
- Hipstamatic 317,655 photos, 16,313 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,248,368 photos, 77,172 members
- LOMO 225,714 photos, 38,470 members
TheArtificer doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Dennis Kleine
- September 2009
- Mannheim, Deutschland
- Information Architect
- Roadside Impressions