a skilled craftsman or inventor. ORIGIN late Middle English : from Anglo-Norman French, probably an alteration of Old French artificien, from artifice.
- artland 1,092,886 photos, 41,775 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 54,211 photos, 1,494 members
- Hipstamatic 325,288 photos, 16,653 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,204,354 photos, 76,959 members
- LOMO 225,119 photos, 38,291 members
TheArtificer doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Dennis Kleine
- September 2009
- Mannheim, Deutschland
- Information Architect
- Roadside Impressions