a skilled craftsman or inventor. ORIGIN late Middle English : from Anglo-Norman French, probably an alteration of Old French artificien, from artifice.
- artland 1,224,424 photos, 43,109 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 56,412 photos, 1,488 members
- Hipstamatic 329,053 photos, 16,451 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,234,691 photos, 77,322 members
- LOMO 225,464 photos, 38,489 members
TheArtificer doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Dennis Kleine
- September 2009
- Mannheim, Deutschland
- Information Architect
- Roadside Impressions