Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate or which contain images I would not want my family and friends to see.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Cactus & succulent 43,424 photos, 2,153 members
- Brum's Ghost Signs 260 photos, 43 members
- Bearwood (Birmingham) 942 photos, 49 members
- MONUMENT 62,463 photos, 2,346 members
- Derelict UK 33,611 photos, 2,088 members
- Jenseits von Eden - Urbane, kommerzielle Paradiese 277 photos, 65 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 27,607 photos, 1,177 members
- The 1500s (The 16th Century) 6,804 photos, 151 members
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 42,263 photos, 2,276 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 8,669 photos, 473 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 12,059 photos, 717 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 2,945 photos, 776 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 25,602 photos, 1,989 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 178 photos, 18 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 10,941 photos, 1,188 members
- Literary Scotland 4,342 photos, 160 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 6,286 photos, 475 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5) 63,443 photos, 1,765 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 33,857 photos, 2,967 members
- 110 Format 9,421 photos, 1,021 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 173 photos, 85 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 128,554 photos, 1,183 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 10,451 photos, 1,396 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 12,306 photos, 367 members
- Bench Pin 41 photos, 64 members
- Rokkor Lenses 42,316 photos, 1,955 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 57,328 photos, 547 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 1,011,683 photos, 19,007 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 686,146 photos, 11,082 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 148 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 16,158 photos, 686 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 15,093 photos, 985 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 1,669 photos, 152 members
- Digital Holga 4,427 photos, 699 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 2,076 photos, 623 members
- Strictly Design 1,919 photos, 171 members
- Special jewelry 78 photos, 12 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 101,427 photos, 3,499 members
- Pentax Auto 110 2,236 photos, 656 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 105,976 photos, 5,431 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 278 photos, 19 members
- Metal work in modern times 11,784 photos, 632 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,495 photos, 170 members
- minimal rings.. 642 photos, 169 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 273 photos, 63 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,245 photos, 132 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 15,637 photos, 1,439 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,380 photos, 246 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 192,872 photos, 9,280 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 8,578 photos, 654 members
- Astounding Jewellery Part 5 23 photos
- Astounding Jewellery, Part Four 50 photos
- Astounding Objects, Part Two 11 photos, 1 video
- Astounding Jewellery, Part Three 50 photos
- Astounding Jewellery, Part Two 48 photos
- Astounding Objects, Part One 49 photos
- Astounding Jewellery, Part One 49 photos
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
June 17th, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
May 6th, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
November 30th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken