Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate or which contain images I would not want my family and friends to see.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Cactus & succulent 48,086 photos, 2,349 members
- Brum's Ghost Signs 269 photos, 44 members
- Bearwood (Birmingham) 945 photos, 49 members
- MONUMENT 65,743 photos, 2,321 members
- Derelict UK 33,864 photos, 2,098 members
- Jenseits von Eden - Urbane, kommerzielle Paradiese 284 photos, 65 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 28,311 photos, 1,186 members
- The 1500s (The 16th Century) 7,152 photos, 154 members
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 43,153 photos, 2,279 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 8,830 photos, 471 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 12,301 photos, 719 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 2,926 photos, 815 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 26,613 photos, 2,013 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 178 photos, 19 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 11,279 photos, 1,217 members
- Literary Scotland 4,396 photos, 155 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 6,422 photos, 479 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5) 64,268 photos, 1,766 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 34,895 photos, 3,000 members
- 110 Format 9,897 photos, 1,025 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 173 photos, 89 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 133,594 photos, 1,204 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 10,784 photos, 1,408 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 12,858 photos, 361 members
- Bench Pin 41 photos, 61 members
- Rokkor Lenses 43,680 photos, 1,986 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 60,372 photos, 561 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 1,068,396 photos, 19,717 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 714,185 photos, 11,244 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 148 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 16,690 photos, 697 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 15,425 photos, 1,000 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 1,711 photos, 150 members
- Digital Holga 4,534 photos, 704 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 2,168 photos, 620 members
- Strictly Design 1,916 photos, 171 members
- Special jewelry 78 photos, 13 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 103,617 photos, 3,522 members
- Pentax Auto 110 2,300 photos, 664 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 106,804 photos, 5,489 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 278 photos, 20 members
- Metal work in modern times 11,876 photos, 633 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,557 photos, 167 members
- minimal rings.. 642 photos, 169 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 274 photos, 62 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,245 photos, 133 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 16,243 photos, 1,446 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,380 photos, 245 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 199,011 photos, 9,287 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 8,631 photos, 657 members
- Astounding Jewellery Part 5 24 photos
- Astounding Jewellery, Part Four 49 photos
- Astounding Objects, Part Two 11 photos, 1 video
- Astounding Jewellery, Part Three 50 photos
- Astounding Jewellery, Part Two 47 photos
- Astounding Objects, Part One 49 photos
- Astounding Jewellery, Part One 47 photos
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
June 17th, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
May 6th, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
November 30th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken