Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate or which contain images I would not want my family and friends to see.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Brum's Ghost Signs 223 photos, 40 members
- Bearwood (Birmingham) 906 photos, 48 members
- MONUMENT 48,904 photos, 2,407 members
- Derelict UK 32,273 photos, 1,997 members
- Jenseits von Eden - Urbane, kommerzielle Paradiese 273 photos, 69 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 24,842 photos, 1,115 members
- The 1500s (The 16th Century) 5,954 photos, 133 members
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 37,706 photos, 2,221 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 8,387 photos, 463 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 11,566 photos, 699 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 2,978 photos, 763 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 23,861 photos, 1,876 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 181 photos, 17 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 10,197 photos, 1,080 members
- Literary Scotland 4,126 photos, 164 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 5,407 photos, 421 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4) 54,900 photos, 1,642 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 30,688 photos, 2,774 members
- 110 Format 8,819 photos, 985 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 196 photos, 78 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 104,086 photos, 1,085 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 9,388 photos, 1,351 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 10,560 photos, 352 members
- Bench Pin 42 photos, 63 members
- Rokkor Lenses 37,922 photos, 1,783 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 47,354 photos, 511 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 853,743 photos, 16,728 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 594,943 photos, 10,234 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 148 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 14,571 photos, 651 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 14,159 photos, 941 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 1,577 photos, 148 members
- Digital Holga 4,370 photos, 704 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 2,065 photos, 620 members
- Strictly Design 1,934 photos, 171 members
- Special jewelry 78 photos, 11 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 91,224 photos, 3,378 members
- Pentax Auto 110 2,113 photos, 605 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 102,638 photos, 5,222 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 223 photos, 18 members
- Metal work in modern times 11,311 photos, 615 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,477 photos, 167 members
- minimal rings.. 716 photos, 170 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 273 photos, 63 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,250 photos, 134 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 13,972 photos, 1,362 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,488 photos, 245 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 166,189 photos, 8,990 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 9,139 photos, 661 members
- METAL ARTS OF THE WORLD 1,333 photos, 108 members
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
June 17th, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
May 6th, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
November 30th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken