Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate or which contain images I would not want my family and friends to see.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Bearwood (Birmingham) 817 photos, 48 members
- MONUMENT 27,923 photos, 2,335 members
- Derelict UK 30,774 photos, 1,837 members
- Jenseits von Eden - Urbane, kommerzielle Paradiese 179 photos, 65 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 22,510 photos, 1,038 members
- The 1500s (The 16th Century) 4,474 photos, 123 members
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 26,297 photos, 1,869 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 8,067 photos, 466 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 10,975 photos, 648 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 2,504 photos, 642 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 20,547 photos, 1,688 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 130 photos, 13 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 8,293 photos, 905 members
- Literary Scotland 3,928 photos, 163 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 4,007 photos, 359 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4) 44,402 photos, 1,549 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 26,941 photos, 2,496 members
- 110 Format 7,752 photos, 938 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 191 photos, 79 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 73,084 photos, 928 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 8,447 photos, 1,280 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 7,898 photos, 320 members
- Bench Pin 42 photos, 62 members
- Rokkor Lenses 32,721 photos, 1,553 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 36,482 photos, 451 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 655,520 photos, 14,165 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 479,297 photos, 9,161 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 148 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 12,432 photos, 611 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 12,878 photos, 840 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 1,290 photos, 134 members
- Digital Holga 4,148 photos, 667 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 2,038 photos, 612 members
- Strictly Design 1,940 photos, 174 members
- Special jewelry 78 photos, 10 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 80,994 photos, 3,144 members
- Pentax Auto 110 1,994 photos, 545 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 96,304 photos, 4,885 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 219 photos, 18 members
- Metal work in modern times 10,638 photos, 595 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,367 photos, 165 members
- minimal rings.. 722 photos, 168 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 409 photos, 64 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,214 photos, 132 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 12,709 photos, 1,217 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,466 photos, 239 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 128,888 photos, 8,058 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 8,906 photos, 655 members
- METAL ARTS OF THE WORLD 1,289 photos, 107 members
- JewelBit on Flickr 367 photos, 48 members
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
June 17th, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
May 6th, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
November 30th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken