Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate or which contain images I would not want my family and friends to see.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Brum's Ghost Signs 204 photos, 39 members
- Bearwood (Birmingham) 883 photos, 49 members
- MONUMENT 43,697 photos, 2,406 members
- Derelict UK 32,244 photos, 1,953 members
- Jenseits von Eden - Urbane, kommerzielle Paradiese 259 photos, 70 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 24,206 photos, 1,093 members
- The 1500s (The 16th Century) 5,749 photos, 131 members
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 35,402 photos, 2,167 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 8,319 photos, 461 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 11,359 photos, 679 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 2,943 photos, 743 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 23,221 photos, 1,827 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 149 photos, 15 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 9,788 photos, 1,028 members
- Literary Scotland 4,091 photos, 164 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 5,020 photos, 399 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4) 52,671 photos, 1,631 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 29,940 photos, 2,717 members
- 110 Format 8,508 photos, 973 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 191 photos, 78 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 96,630 photos, 1,044 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 9,112 photos, 1,320 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 9,796 photos, 336 members
- Bench Pin 42 photos, 63 members
- Rokkor Lenses 36,607 photos, 1,723 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 44,736 photos, 494 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 806,804 photos, 15,893 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 567,647 photos, 9,923 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 148 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 14,171 photos, 640 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 13,915 photos, 915 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 1,514 photos, 143 members
- Digital Holga 4,396 photos, 695 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 2,062 photos, 616 members
- Strictly Design 1,934 photos, 171 members
- Special jewelry 78 photos, 11 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 88,307 photos, 3,301 members
- Pentax Auto 110 2,095 photos, 592 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 101,468 photos, 5,120 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 223 photos, 18 members
- Metal work in modern times 10,913 photos, 606 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,460 photos, 166 members
- minimal rings.. 716 photos, 170 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 273 photos, 63 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,232 photos, 134 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 13,641 photos, 1,322 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,504 photos, 243 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 155,214 photos, 8,772 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 9,117 photos, 659 members
- METAL ARTS OF THE WORLD 1,333 photos, 108 members
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
June 17th, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
May 6th, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
November 30th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken