Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate or which contain images I would not want my family and friends to see.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Brum's Ghost Signs 216 photos, 39 members
- Bearwood (Birmingham) 893 photos, 48 members
- MONUMENT 47,600 photos, 2,405 members
- Derelict UK 32,356 photos, 1,977 members
- Jenseits von Eden - Urbane, kommerzielle Paradiese 272 photos, 69 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 24,631 photos, 1,100 members
- The 1500s (The 16th Century) 5,897 photos, 131 members
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 37,248 photos, 2,207 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 8,368 photos, 463 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 11,507 photos, 695 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 2,987 photos, 762 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 23,709 photos, 1,858 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 181 photos, 18 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 10,071 photos, 1,065 members
- Literary Scotland 4,110 photos, 164 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 5,298 photos, 413 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4) 54,236 photos, 1,633 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 30,505 photos, 2,762 members
- 110 Format 8,687 photos, 985 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 195 photos, 76 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 102,123 photos, 1,073 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 9,307 photos, 1,341 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 10,440 photos, 346 members
- Bench Pin 42 photos, 63 members
- Rokkor Lenses 37,558 photos, 1,760 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 46,808 photos, 502 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 840,219 photos, 16,470 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 587,266 photos, 10,137 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 148 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 14,458 photos, 646 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 14,098 photos, 935 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 1,575 photos, 147 members
- Digital Holga 4,364 photos, 701 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 2,065 photos, 620 members
- Strictly Design 1,934 photos, 171 members
- Special jewelry 78 photos, 11 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 90,228 photos, 3,356 members
- Pentax Auto 110 2,109 photos, 604 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 102,385 photos, 5,194 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 223 photos, 18 members
- Metal work in modern times 11,274 photos, 614 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,478 photos, 166 members
- minimal rings.. 716 photos, 170 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 273 photos, 63 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,250 photos, 134 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 13,819 photos, 1,349 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,494 photos, 245 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 162,588 photos, 8,922 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 9,132 photos, 661 members
- METAL ARTS OF THE WORLD 1,333 photos, 108 members
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
June 17th, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
May 6th, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
November 30th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken