Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate or which contain images I would not want my family and friends to see.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Bearwood (Birmingham) 808 photos, 48 members
- MONUMENT 25,265 photos, 2,309 members
- Derelict UK 30,711 photos, 1,820 members
- Jenseits von Eden - Urbane, kommerzielle Paradiese 173 photos, 64 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 22,323 photos, 1,024 members
- The 1500s (The 16th Century) 4,286 photos, 119 members
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 24,557 photos, 1,809 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 8,005 photos, 463 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 10,865 photos, 637 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 2,487 photos, 626 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 20,240 photos, 1,670 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 130 photos, 12 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 8,191 photos, 886 members
- Literary Scotland 3,861 photos, 161 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 3,885 photos, 342 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4) 43,172 photos, 1,532 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 26,345 photos, 2,471 members
- 110 Format 7,658 photos, 936 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 191 photos, 79 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 69,915 photos, 913 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 8,285 photos, 1,267 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 7,720 photos, 313 members
- Bench Pin 42 photos, 62 members
- Rokkor Lenses 32,035 photos, 1,521 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 35,110 photos, 444 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 632,552 photos, 13,885 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 464,764 photos, 9,037 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 148 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 12,212 photos, 597 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 12,609 photos, 822 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 1,254 photos, 132 members
- Digital Holga 4,026 photos, 659 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 2,037 photos, 613 members
- Strictly Design 1,941 photos, 174 members
- Special jewelry 78 photos, 10 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 79,391 photos, 3,122 members
- Pentax Auto 110 1,980 photos, 536 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 95,112 photos, 4,832 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 219 photos, 18 members
- Metal work in modern times 10,563 photos, 595 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,368 photos, 165 members
- minimal rings.. 722 photos, 168 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 409 photos, 63 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,214 photos, 132 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 12,640 photos, 1,203 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,437 photos, 238 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 124,754 photos, 7,931 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 8,881 photos, 653 members
- METAL ARTS OF THE WORLD 1,289 photos, 107 members
- JewelBit on Flickr 367 photos, 48 members
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
June 17th, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
May 6th, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
November 30th, 2008
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken