Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 4,240 photos, 713 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 7,261 photos, 452 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 8,370 photos, 536 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 1,975 photos, 477 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 14,563 photos, 1,404 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 106 photos, 5 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 5,851 photos, 669 members
- Literary Scotland 3,298 photos, 157 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 2,691 photos, 238 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3) 29,852 photos, 1,233 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 22,551 photos, 2,235 members
- 110 Format 6,756 photos, 893 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 191 photos, 70 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 38,250 photos, 677 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 6,366 photos, 1,095 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 4,662 photos, 260 members
- Bench Pin 41 photos, 61 members
- Rokkor Lenses 22,759 photos, 1,174 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 20,370 photos, 337 members
- Minolta ROKKOR MC/MD-Mount Lenses on Micro 4/3 1,498 photos, 327 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 391,295 photos, 10,327 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 318,107 photos, 7,448 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 140 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 9,291 photos, 514 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 10,878 photos, 670 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 981 photos, 113 members
- Digital Holga 3,874 photos, 627 members
- The Hands Of Jewellers 158 photos, 36 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 1,965 photos, 597 members
- Strictly Design 1,963 photos, 178 members
- Special jewelry 67 photos, 10 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 61,699 photos, 2,735 members
- Pentax Auto 110 1,791 photos, 482 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 80,512 photos, 4,284 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 201 photos, 18 members
- Metal work in modern times 9,704 photos, 591 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,219 photos, 157 members
- minimal rings.. 696 photos, 168 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 395 photos, 60 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,203 photos, 133 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 11,487 photos, 1,011 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,111 photos, 237 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 99,985 photos, 6,916 members
- Panasonic G1 28,375 photos, 895 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 8,627 photos, 633 members
- METAL ARTS OF THE WORLD 1,245 photos, 78 members
- JewelBit on Flickr 369 photos, 49 members
- Etsy Oddities 3,084 photos, 260 members
- Aspic Delight! 828 photos, 172 members
- Global Jewellery Challenge 58 photos, 16 members
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
17th June, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
6th May, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
30th November, 2008
- November 2006
- Glasgow (Sadly)
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Metalsmith, lecturer.