- (SPUK) Street Photography UK 981 photos, 676 members
- Flickriver 321,453 photos, 3,683 members
- What you do instead of school 1,739 photos, 254 members
- Darker + 18,501 photos, 1,098 members
- FeelScape 8,080 photos, 558 members
- quotation marks 22,786 photos, 1,113 members
- Stand in solidarity with Burma's political prisoners 8,603 photos, 360 members
- soul theft 536 photos, 61 members
- thee game 15 photos, 18 members
- TheNeonDinosaur 839 photos, 103 members
- thee stereosampler world tour 2010 35 photos, 20 members
- Independent Arts and Minds 11,870 photos, 166 members
- :: VM :: Live Music 2,512 photos, 158 members
- pimp my 'wich! 36 photos, 27 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,289 members
- Piglet's World Tour 2010 (aka 'Piglet Project') 29 photos, 13 members
- Lex Parsimoniae 142 photos, 88 members
- Little Green Traffic Men 6 photos, 9 members
- True Crap - a flickr charitable group. 879 photos, 63 members
- Social and Political Collages, Montages, Cartoons & Installation 4,343 photos, 508 members
- Nerve 5,382 photos, 202 members
- the simpler, the better 33,242 photos, 1,518 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,353 photos, 18,618 members
- PNEUMNEM 1,719 photos, 247 members
- The Body is the Spirit's Dog 1,041 photos, 440 members
- abstract/surreal/strange795 90,193 photos, 2,780 members
- World of B&W + Sepia & other monochrome 890,143 photos, 26,025 members
- 'Bill Hicks - Another Dead Hero' 22 photos, 17 members
- Graphic Designers Café 32,087 photos, 2,650 members
- No More Suicide 867 photos, 194 members
- Martin Parr WE ♥ U 43,746 photos, 3,561 members
- Design - we love it! 2,572 photos, 306 members
- the forest the fire 9,824 photos, 700 members
- DIGITAL VIDEO ART 630 photos, 99 members
- Video ** shubam bam 1,173 photos, 153 members
- ART VIDEO VIDEO ART! 3,514 photos, 430 members
- FollowFriday on Flickr 2,704 photos, 418 members
- Fight Club - Politics & Society (project mayhem) 23,865 photos, 1,832 members
- random fact 127 photos, 99 members
- Poems, Pixels, & Prose! 10,680 photos, 873 members
- .:. urban shamans .:. 6,175 photos, 129 members
- Political Art Now 1,025 photos, 200 members
- PAPER TEETH 6,960 photos, 871 members
- No Exit (Huis Clos) 12 photos, 9 members
- PhoT®FucKtorY 637 photos, 98 members
- Saatchi Gallery - London 21,080 photos, 776 members
- Psychoanalyze This 21,209 photos, 1,149 members
- Dystopia 18,301 photos, 991 members
- Asleep in the Garden of the Alchemist 38,935 photos, 1,605 members
- movement shoot's! (NO VIDEOS) 4,057 photos, 646 members
- les américains 8 photos
- the forest the fire [arboreal deliciousness from jan and feb] 13 photos
- the cavalry 10 photos
- the bomb squad 8 photos
"Surgeon Generals Warning; renegade warrior artiste on the loose, this stream is a graphic stimulant mindfuck where the tame tea-cup ride your on jumps its track and takes a disturbing twist into darkness with spiders spewing black poison words with ancient egyptian orange diode glowing hieroglyphs uttering gutteral murmurs of voices/screams/madcap laughter on black nightmare balloon ridden skies of Octobers midnight. Visual poetic pain jolts neuron spasms of thee cortex stimulating wicked smiles inside geodesic blue flickering t.v. dome tents with tension quivering arrows of fire raining down through firefly glowing meadows...enter if you dare but you have been warned."
October 24th, 2011
jov novosti says:
"Man, I came here to make a comment & saw how much love Paul has, or rather a reflection of what he draws out from others, a character reflection. The consistency of voicing in comments says more than any one message could, so I'll leave it at that."
November 29th, 2010
Eclectic Market says:
November 19th, 2010
"One of those very rare people left, one that thinks and stimulates others to think.
A real pleasure to know you Paul.
November 3rd, 2010
Invisible Cirkus says:
"Paul is such an amazing person. I am blessed that Flickr connected our souls. He is fire, passion, and energy. It translates in his art and relationships made all over the world."
February 16th, 2010
"THe |G| is a visual researcher. Very pleaseant to meet you"
February 25th, 2010
"the G makes flickr home.
Is there any greater praise?"
January 1st, 2010
"I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE
I LOVE THIS MAN...."
January 7th, 2010
J A Mortram says:
"The very best and someone I am sincerely proud to know.
Paul shows with every post that he has heart, soul and mind... all switched on, all pointed in the right direction, all evolving, all inspiring..."
January 28th, 2010
Julian Holtom says:
"I won't prattle on, it's all been said and far more eloquently than I can muster.
With a wonderfully entertaining use of the old vernacular, he's erudite, articulate, creative & friend!
October 27th, 2009
blue suggestion says:
"always compelling and usually no easy answers (just like life). i like his ambition. now days it is very easy to just straddle the line and not bother with anything that is challenging. if that is your gig, don't bother looking here. always look forward to his new work - never know what to expect. and that's key. my own work is often predictable, owing to my laziness and certain preoccupations. this man is working hard to make an impact. i read somewhere that is what art is all about."
November 4th, 2009
Salvador Marquez says:
Acá hay arte!
I love the g gallery!"
October 13th, 2009
andrej dutina says:
"Gee what to say first about the|G|™? well in his case, the ™ is a trade mark that stands for talent, courage, sensibility, and most of all kindness. If someone on flickr really encouraged me to continue with my work by his kind remarks it's surely him( and I'm certainly not the only one) . Coz G is the guy that finds the same pleasure in creating as in discovering the creations of others.. Agent provocateur of the fine arts, terrorist of graphic design, creator and curator, he's a guy you'd like to have a pint with discussing all the beauty and ugliness around us. Nice to meet you man... stay as you are!"
October 17th, 2009
parsimonious night says:
"G-man, firstly thank you for your creative, spirit driven art. Thank you for sharing yourself with the world and on a more personal level being my friend. The way this dude creates is tantamount to an artistic version of the industrial revolution, in other words, unflagging, night and day. He is quick, sharp and graphic, thought provoking and soul driven. All the bases are loaded with this guy and he is stealing home in the last out in the last inning of the world series and your standing cheering him on cause you just know he is gonna do it and not even a locomotive can stop him. He's a crusher but he is also a dancing bear with a soft spot, but you didn't hear that from me......"
September 17th, 2009
Manhattan Girl says:
"The G rocks. He makes you think. He creates many forms of art and is very talented no matter what he is creating. I am so glad to have met G on flickr. He is inspiring. He pushes boundaries.
He is real.
And in my opinion, you can't get any better than that!"
September 13th, 2009
"G has made me what I am."
July 27th, 2009
"I like your photographs.
I like your writing.
I like your music.
I like your work.
But most of all
I like your inner sharpness,
Your ability to convey emotions
and make people think
through your art.
In this modern society
repleted with relativism
you are able to make a point
loud and clear.
And it's a hard traveling,
I know that,
but you keep going.
July 22nd, 2009
one under the sun says:
"Mr. G is a humanitarian. He cares. He challenges. He reveals. He cries. He is scared. He is brave. He is vulnerable. He is strong. He helps. His stream is a roller coaster of emotions, observations, universal truths (often forgotten by many), reminders, screams and whispers. His artwork is superb. Who else can show you a crack in a wall and make you feel like the whole universe is shattering?"
July 4th, 2009
unknown test says:
"A collection of work that is raw emotion. A sponge that continues to seep up the complexities of everyday life and turn it into a lovely visual masterpiece. If you look hard enough into the hail of bombs and bullets, you'll find him leading the way."
June 30th, 2009
"I thought "well geeze this is strange" when I saw the|G|™'s stream.
with seemingly random snaps, graphs, and words.
But as I began to think, [which is so important to do, and the|G|™ consistently reminds us]
the meaning began to seep through.
and by seep, I mean flood.
It's no trickle of ingenuity. It's more like the damned Niagara falls.
There isn't an emotion with a word or name attached to it that his work doesn't evoke. [and many emotions without proper words and names]
each and every piece is thought provoking, enlightening, and a wonder.
and if it isn't enough that the|G|™'s work is like that, it is just so obvious that his work is an extension of himself. Each comment and message leaves me thinking, and I always learn something new from the G.
and I am elated he's a part of my flickr life. there is absolutely no reason not to enjoy him as a person, or his photostream.
[unless you're a knuckledragger]
in which case, you shouldn't bother.
He's too smart for you."
June 17th, 2009
"Grounded in photographic lore and with a subversive attitude to mainstream societal myths, there's a great sense of power and strength in the art of the|G|, layered with feeling and sensitivity, making you see things in a new way. Couple that with his generous sprinkling of comments and faves, also to newcomers, and you have a person that makes the Flickrverse more alive and interesting. Check out his stream!"
April 15th, 2009
A Dharma Bum says:
"Few things excite me like taking a dive into the|G|™’s photostream and be swept away by the flow.
His art is pleasant and alarming, quiet and loud, calm and edgy, aesthetic and grating, revealing and camouflaged…
the|G|™ is big hearted, generous, cool, truthful, forthright, intriguing, brilliant, amusing, tempestuous human being.
Nothing but love and admiration for you, my friend!!!"
April 6th, 2009
"the|G|™'s thought-provoking photostream is one of my favourite places on flickr. his work is challenging, philosophical, brave, often uncomfortable and always artistic.
The|G|™ was my first contact on flickr and no one could have a better friend. His inspiring presence delivers warmth to all within his radius."
March 20th, 2009
even star says:
"What can i say..Too much to explore over a short period of time!! but to keep this short and sweet to describe MR. G's Portfolio
Thankyou for Sharing G !!"
March 5th, 2009
ADIDA FALLEN ANGEL says:
"The G the G the G! what can I say about the G!?! well, let's put it like this, every picture I see simply takes my mind into little parts of emotional memories of my life. don't know how to place it but G drops it in full color and wild range.
February 23rd, 2009
- Paul G
- August 2008
- I am: