Over 30 Million views of my 50,000+ photos to date! Woo Hoo! I am glad you like them.
I spend hours a week searching the internet for wonderful automobiles. I can't buy them all, so the next best thing is to document their existance for you all. Be sure to look at my unusual groups of custom Cadillacs too.
"Do you know what the three most exciting sounds in the world are?
Anchor chains, airplane motors and train whistles."
~quote: George Bailey in "It's a wonderful life"
"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern ship building has gone beyond that."
Captain Smith, Commander of Titanic .
I am a Connecticut Yankee and was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1966.
I am a Luxury car nut and have owned alot of Cadillacs, a Lincoln and currently a 1968 Cadillac Eldorado and new Chrysler 300 Limited AWD. I collect Cadillac literature, Connecticut license plates and other automobilia. I am also an amateur Titanic Historian, as well as Bradley Int'l Airport historian.
Looking though my photostream you'll see lots of Detroit iron. If it has square corners and chrome, i'll probably like it.
Oh, and I've traveled somewhat. Plenty of travel pics too.
Click here to see my photos: www.flickr.com/photos/that_chrysler_guy/
- World Trade Center 3,973 photos, 660 members
- Cadillac Dealer photos 49 photos, 5 members
- Unique white wall tires and wheels and wheel covers 101 photos, 2 members
- Cadillac Dealer plates, frames and emblems 53 photos, 1 member
- 1961 Plymouths 164 photos, 7 members
- Hidden Headlights and Distinct Taillights 16,294 photos, 317 members
- Crazy 70s automobile interiors 233 photos, 13 members
- The B-24 Liberator an PB4Y-1/2 Privateer Fan Club 2,667 photos, 272 members
- VIPs in Cadillacs 156 photos, 14 members
- Vintage San Francisco Postcards 413 photos, 20 members
- Cadillac Dealer Signs 76 photos, 3 members
- 1967-1968 Cadillacs 880 photos, 36 members
- 1971 - 1976 Buick LeSabre / Centurion / Electra 225 / Estate Wag 2,627 photos, 50 members
- Dave and Joshs' Dream Garage 132 photos, 2 members
- Damaged, Dented and Dinged Cadillacs 664 photos, 48 members
- Presidential Limousines 385 photos, 37 members
- Cadillac Color Charts 10 photos, 4 members
- Cadillac Eldorado 1967-1970 1,808 photos, 23 members
- Cadillacs with T-Top roof 90 photos, 9 members
- Cadillac Assembly line photos 79 photos, 14 members
- ACRS equipped GM cars, 1974 thru 1976 98 photos, 15 members
- 1959 Cadillac 1,339 photos, 80 members
- Thunderbirds 5,095 photos, 545 members
- 1971-1976 Oldsmobile Delta 88, Ninety-Eight and Custom Cruiser 861 photos, 71 members
- 1981 Cadillacs 625 photos, 15 members
- Cadillac window stickers 132 photos, 12 members
- 1976 Cadillacs 1,711 photos, 19 members
- Cadillac Pick up trucks 215 photos, 20 members
- 1978-1979 Cadillac DeVille Phaetons 675 photos, 26 members
- Custom Cadillac convertibles 1,032 photos, 37 members
- 1975 Cadillacs 1,022 photos, 20 members
- 1959 Cadillac Convertible 294 photos, 32 members
- 1980 Cadillacs 667 photos, 12 members
- 1974 Cadillacs 1,240 photos, 23 members
- General Motors J-Body 487 photos, 87 members
- Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman 299 photos, 15 members
- Cadillac Station Wagons 482 photos, 50 members
- Apollo Yellow - 1974 Cadillacs 58 photos, 3 members
- Bombay Yellow - 1975 Cadillacs 135 photos, 3 members
- 1974 thru 1978 Chrysler Newyorkers / Imperials / Newports / Town 1,640 photos, 61 members
- 1977, 1978 & 1979 Chrysler LeBarons 152 photos, 14 members
- R-Body Chrysler - Dodge - Plymouth 525 photos, 38 members
- Cadillac Cimarron 75 photos, 20 members
- ct movie sets 291 photos, 8 members
- Airlines Ads 171 photos, 68 members
- Pimp Cadillac 1,171 photos, 38 members
- Airline Memories for both Employees and Passengers 1,064 photos, 84 members
- Older Automobile Magazine Ads 8,727 photos, 450 members
- Hartford 4,224 photos, 274 members
- Bradley International Airport BDL 485 photos, 40 members
"Dave is a Flickr treasure. Affable. Kind. Generous and extremely knowledgeable . He truly loves the great eras of American iron. Often, Dave has us looking at cars we might have otherwise passed over .
My Favorites page is full of his collection.As an amateur photoshopper, he has kindly allowed me to experiment on his photos. Gentleman that he is, he has only ever commented on the works of mine that he likes.
I look forward everyday to see what new gem he has posted."
March 10th, 2013
"I LOVE this guy!"
May 30th, 2012