Over 37 Million views of my 55,000+ photos to date! Woo Hoo! I am glad you like them.
I spend hours a week searching the internet for wonderful automobiles. I can't buy them all, so the next best thing is to document their existance for you all. Be sure to look at my unusual groups of custom Cadillacs too.
"Do you know what the three most exciting sounds in the world are?
Anchor chains, airplane motors and train whistles."
~quote: George Bailey in "It's a wonderful life"
"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern ship building has gone beyond that."
Captain Smith, Commander of Titanic .
I am a Connecticut Yankee and was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1966.
I am a Luxury car nut and have owned alot of Cadillacs, a Lincoln and currently a 1961 Cadillac and new Chrysler 300 Limited AWD. I collect Cadillac literature, Connecticut license plates and other automobilia. I am also an amateur Titanic Historian, as well as Bradley Int'l Airport historian.
Looking though my photostream you'll see lots of Detroit iron. If it has square corners and chrome, i'll probably like it.
Oh, and I've traveled somewhat. Plenty of travel pics too.
Click here to see my photos: www.flickr.com/photos/that_chrysler_guy/
- Old Provincetown in Post Cards and photos. 11 photos, 1 member
- 1959 Cadillac Broadmoor Skyview wagons 9 photos, 1 member
- Queens Royal visit 1959 70 photos, 1 member
- World Trade Center 4,197 photos, 680 members
- Cadillac Dealer photos 57 photos, 6 members
- Unique white wall tires, wheels and wheel covers 169 photos, 3 members
- Cadillac Dealer plates, frames and emblems 63 photos, 2 members
- 1961 Plymouths 174 photos, 7 members
- Hidden Headlights and Distinct Taillights 16,569 photos, 321 members
- Crazy 70s automobile interiors 256 photos, 14 members
- The B-24 Liberator an PB4Y-1/2 Privateer Fan Club 2,747 photos, 283 members
- VIPs in Cadillacs 182 photos, 16 members
- Vintage San Francisco Postcards 423 photos, 22 members
- Cadillac Dealer Signs 90 photos, 2 members
- 1967-1968 Cadillacs 1,098 photos, 37 members
- 1971 - 1976 Buick LeSabre / Centurion / Electra 225 / Estate Wag 2,846 photos, 54 members
- Dave and Joshs' Dream Garage 132 photos, 2 members
- Damaged, Dented and Dinged Cadillacs 672 photos, 49 members
- Presidential Limousines 409 photos, 43 members
- Cadillac Color Charts 11 photos, 4 members
- Cadillac Eldorado 1967-1970 1,958 photos, 28 members
- Cadillacs with T-Top roof 92 photos, 10 members
- Cadillac Assembly line photos 81 photos, 14 members
- ACRS equipped GM cars, 1974 thru 1976 102 photos, 15 members
- 1959 Cadillac 1,448 photos, 88 members
- Thunderbirds 5,386 photos, 573 members
- 1971-1976 Oldsmobile Delta 88, Ninety-Eight and Custom Cruiser 949 photos, 72 members
- 1981 Cadillacs 649 photos, 19 members
- Cadillac window stickers 150 photos, 13 members
- 1976 Cadillacs 1,958 photos, 23 members
- Cadillac Pick up trucks 235 photos, 24 members
- 1978-1979 Cadillac DeVille Phaetons 709 photos, 27 members
- Custom Cadillac convertibles 1,106 photos, 41 members
- 1975 Cadillacs 1,139 photos, 24 members
- 1959 Cadillac Convertible 337 photos, 33 members
- 1980 Cadillacs 746 photos, 17 members
- 1974 Cadillacs 1,308 photos, 25 members
- General Motors J-Body 521 photos, 94 members
- Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman 299 photos, 18 members
- Cadillac Station Wagons 523 photos, 52 members
- Apollo Yellow - 1974 Cadillacs 58 photos, 4 members
- Bombay Yellow - 1975 Cadillacs 140 photos, 4 members
- 1974 thru 1978 Chrysler Newyorkers / Imperials / Newports / Town 1,834 photos, 62 members
- 1977, 1978 & 1979 Chrysler LeBarons 164 photos, 15 members
- R-Body Chrysler - Dodge - Plymouth 567 photos, 40 members
- Cadillac Cimarron 75 photos, 20 members
- ct movie sets 291 photos, 8 members
- Airlines Ads 210 photos, 69 members
- Pimp Cadillac 1,250 photos, 42 members
- Airline Memories for both Employees and Passengers 1,070 photos, 84 members
"Dave is a Flickr treasure. Affable. Kind. Generous and extremely knowledgeable . He truly loves the great eras of American iron. Often, Dave has us looking at cars we might have otherwise passed over .
My Favorites page is full of his collection.As an amateur photoshopper, he has kindly allowed me to experiment on his photos. Gentleman that he is, he has only ever commented on the works of mine that he likes.
I look forward everyday to see what new gem he has posted."
March 10th, 2013
"I LOVE this guy!"
May 30th, 2012