Over 40 Million views of my 61,000+ photos to date! Woo Hoo! I am glad you like them.
I am NOT a car dealer!
LOL. Do you really think I own 60,000 cars? So please don't write to me asking to buy my car. I am a car junkie. I love cars. I own an old car. I take tons of photos at car shows. I also trade car photos with my car friends. All my photos are for the personal enjoyment of myself and my car friends. So if we took a photo of your car be flattered. If you want it removed just ask.
"Do you know what the three most exciting sounds in the world are?
Anchor chains, airplane motors and train whistles."
~quote: George Bailey in "It's a wonderful life"
"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern ship building has gone beyond that."
Captain Smith, Commander of Titanic .
I am a Connecticut Yankee and was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1966.
I am a Luxury car nut and have owned alot of Cadillacs, a Lincoln and currently a 1961 Cadillac and new Chrysler 300 Limited AWD. I collect Cadillac literature, Connecticut license plates and other automobilia. I am also an amateur Titanic Historian, as well as Bradley Int'l Airport historian.
Looking though my photostream you'll see lots of Detroit iron. If it has square corners and chrome, i'll probably like it.
Oh, and I've traveled somewhat. Plenty of travel pics too.
Click here to see my photos: www.flickr.com/photos/that_chrysler_guy/
- New Cadillacs at the Auto Show 0 photos, 1 member
- 1959 Cadillac Broadmoor Skyview wagons 0 photos, 1 member
- Queens Royal visit 1959 16 photos, 1 member
- Cadillac Dealer photos 10 photos, 6 members
- Unique white wall tires, wheels and wheel covers 5 photos, 4 members
- Cadillac Dealer plates, frames and emblems 4 photos, 2 members
- 1961 Plymouths 5 photos, 7 members
- Crazy 70s automobile interiors 18 photos, 15 members
- The B-24 Liberator an PB4Y-1/2 Privateer Fan Club 2,861 photos, 295 members
- VIPs in Cadillacs 37 photos, 16 members
- Cadillac Dealer Signs 2 photos, 2 members
- 1971 - 1976 Buick LeSabre / Centurion / Electra 225 / Estate Wag 2,271 photos, 57 members
- Dave and Joshs' Dream Garage 13 photos, 2 members
- Presidential Limousines 153 photos, 47 members
- Cadillac Color Charts 0 photos, 4 members
- Cadillacs with T-Top roof 2 photos, 10 members
- Cadillac Assembly line photos 9 photos, 14 members
- ACRS equipped GM cars, 1974 thru 1976 19 photos, 16 members
- 1971-1976 Oldsmobile Delta 88, Ninety-Eight and Custom Cruiser 280 photos, 77 members
- Cadillac window stickers 3 photos, 13 members
- Cadillac Pick up trucks 20 photos, 26 members
- Custom Cadillac convertibles 62 photos, 43 members
- Cadillac Station Wagons 50 photos, 53 members
- Apollo Yellow - 1974 Cadillacs 6 photos, 5 members
- Bombay Yellow - 1975 Cadillacs 40 photos, 5 members
- 1974 thru 1978 Chrysler Newyorkers / Imperials / Newports / Town 310 photos, 64 members
- R-Body Chrysler - Dodge - Plymouth 143 photos, 40 members
- Pimp Cadillac 93 photos, 44 members
- Bradley International Airport BDL 261 photos, 45 members
- 1980 & 1981 Chrysler LeBarons 34 photos, 20 members
"Dave is a Flickr treasure. Affable. Kind. Generous and extremely knowledgeable . He truly loves the great eras of American iron. Often, Dave has us looking at cars we might have otherwise passed over .
My Favorites page is full of his collection.As an amateur photoshopper, he has kindly allowed me to experiment on his photos. Gentleman that he is, he has only ever commented on the works of mine that he likes.
I look forward everyday to see what new gem he has posted."
March 10th, 2013
"I LOVE this guy!"
May 30th, 2012