Hi , Привет :) Welcome to exemplary photostream!
All my photos have description, location, EXIF info, geotag, tags, plant photos are botanically identified. All my photos are sorted in sets (albums) and collections. And I do not use flickr as my photos archive - means I do not dump poor or duplicated photos here.
75% of my photos are generously available for downloads and commercial use (follow CC), and can be found in many web-pages, books, Wikipedia, etc.
Thank you for stopping at my profile and for your comments on my photos.
I really appreciate if you tell me where you use my photo and simply favourite it before you download it. Thank you.
Enjoy - in the same way I enjoy your photos from around the World.
I had to remove my real name because I do not like how it is shown now in the New Flickr photo page.
My name: Tatiana Gerus, from Australia,
As with all of Flickr changes over the last couple of years (2013-2014-2015), I'm spending more time on the site and accomplishing less. We had a great Flickr that was almost ruined by ignorance and incompetence.
However I am still here, because I put so much here, and I have great flickr friends (yes, friend, or contact, please do not call me 'follower', flickr! )
June 2014 is an immense step in the right direction, so I believe in Flickr, - the place where I learn and share.
Trees are my main photographic subject and interest here, and I administrate group:
FIELD GUIDE : FLOWERING TREES of the WORLD
with unique online Database of flowering trees of the world.
Please bear with my invitations of your trees photos and for tagging it, as it makes the Database work.
See also Flickr Gallery, - just 18 of my [photos
I like visiting your photostream and leave comments (without obligation!), as it is always inspiration and discovery for me.
If you are my contact - I follow your work, and it takes time. Therefore I do not have too many contacts.
(Reminder: there's a life outside Flickr too.)
Mosaic of my most interesting (according to Flickr) photos
You can view them quick and easy
See my photos on global map: MyPicsMap
Visitors Map since November 2010:
- All Free Pictures 27,414 photos, 2,233 members
- Lake District, UK 25,434 photos, 2,028 members
- Highlands and Islands of Scotland 58,230 photos, 1,535 members
- Isle of Skye 22,545 photos, 2,526 members
- West Highland Way 2,457 photos, 223 members
- Isle of Lewis & Harris 17,533 photos, 842 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 119,862 photos, 6,860 members
- Flickr Worldwide Photowalks - Macro 22,765 photos, 4,175 members
- Beautiful Japan 312,692 photos, 10,228 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 100,966 photos, 9,465 members
- SONY DSC HX-90 683 photos, 64 members
- Petals & Flowers P1/A3 9,480 photos, 725 members
- Oloneo PhotoEngine Talk 10,019 photos, 872 members
- Arboreal, the Art of Trees (Tree/s must be the focus of the pic) 63,056 photos, 6,584 members
- All kind of Landscapes 295,846 photos, 16,638 members
- Girraween 472 photos, 19 members
- Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers 707 photos, 46 members
- Sakura / Cherry Blossom - Hanami for Japan 2011 3,554 photos, 470 members
- Sony HX Series 1,661 photos, 53 members
- ! * World Wide Nature * ! P1-A2 *No single people please!* 102,374 photos, 3,250 members
- Flower Themes - A single rose - Week 579 86,237 photos, 4,344 members
- Enchanted Forests of the World 53,082 photos, 5,663 members
- Natural Jewellery 24,540 photos, 3,982 members
- Droplets.... Gems of Nature 5,321 photos, 665 members
- Telopea/Hakea,Banksia and Orites Group 448 photos, 20 members
- Nature as Abstract Artist 59,257 photos, 5,272 members
- Great Walks, Tramping Tracks and Routes in New Zealand 5,040 photos, 482 members
- Field Guide to the Birds of Aus 12,028 photos, 365 members
- PARKS AND GARDENS WOODS 51,839 photos, 2,003 members
- Lanes .... paths and tracks 7,782 photos, 439 members
- The World Through My Eyes - TGIF *OPEN* 4,296,090 photos, 116,558 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,888 members
- Seasonal differences 4,586 photos, 225 members
- Green Eden 53,955 photos, 4,092 members
- Magical Moss Forests 545 photos, 62 members
- Tasmanian Flora 4,892 photos, 48 members
- Classic Still Life Art 21,439 photos, 2,306 members
- Fabulous Flowers (CONTEST: CONVOLVULACEAE) 181,184 photos, 18,842 members
- Fabulous Foliage - no flowers as main theme 55,199 photos, 4,209 members
- Australian Panoramic 1,401 photos, 30 members
- Rosaceae (The Rose Family) 3,046 photos, 775 members
- Kuril Islands / Chishima Rettō 千島列島 451 photos, 31 members
- Simply Flowers (CONTEST: CONEFLOWER) 69,332 photos, 3,593 members
- Under "That" Maple Tree At Portland's Japanese Garden 328 photos, 259 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,319,700 photos, 61,218 members
- Mother Natures Addict 10,340 photos, 243 members
- Road Tripping 132,505 photos, 6,006 members
- Australian Birds 107,156 photos, 3,377 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 137,790 photos, 30,292 members
- Best of Autumn 5,066 photos, 2,686 members
Tatters ❀ doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- January 2007
- Sakhalin island - Russia, Far East, Южно-Сахалинск
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am: