While not a native of West Virginia, I certainly have many wonderful memories here. I grew up just across the river from Huntington, and spent many of my younger days enjoying the beauty the Mountain State affords. I often visited the wonderful state parks, and would ski in the winters in the gorgeous Potomac Highland Region. Now that I have been a resident for many years, I am always looking forward to my next adventure here. West Virginia offers such awesome natural beauty throughout the state, I am always inspired.
My love with photography started in high school, where I began shooting black & whites. I have always been thrilled attempting to capture that perfect moment, in hopes of sharing that emotion with everyone who views the image.
Personally, I feel God provides me both the talent and the opportunities to capture such wonderful moments. I never cease to be amazed at the beauty He presents me with.
I am intrigued by most all types of photography, however, I feel drawn to capturing natural beauty. I have always been captivated by landscapes and water, and make use of every opportunity to photograph those. I also enjoy wildlife, and observing the wondrous circle of life it represents. It is my sincere wish, that through photography, I am able to share those wonderful moments with others. Providing love, joy and inspiration to everyone.
For several years Todd Williams has been capturing nature's beauty. In recent years, Todd has spent much of this time in West Virginia focused on the beauty therein. Todd has various works in both private and corporate collections. Todd is a juried fine arts photographer at Tamarack: The Best of West Virginia, located in Beckley. Most recently, Todd's work was published in the international book Plus One Collection. His image was chosen from over 500 photographers worldwide, for this book with all proceeds going to charity.
© COPYRIGHT Todd Williams.
All rights reserved. The work contained on this photostream is copyrighted. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my prior written approval.
Learn More About Todd Williams
- West Virginia Wonders of Nature 746 photos, 98 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,277,307 photos, 42,859 members
- Carolina Beaches 12,024 photos, 1,120 members
- Southern Exposure 66,285 photos, 1,513 members
- West Virginia Winters 1,733 photos, 146 members
- Panoramic West Virginia 721 photos, 93 members
- Trains of West Virginia 2,132 photos, 178 members
- Canon 6D User Group 423,126 photos, 15,685 members
- flickr (unofficial) 6,820,583 photos, 120,868 members
- HDR 1,047,994 photos, 91,789 members
- HDR ADDICTED 472,765 photos, 14,961 members
- HDR at Night [comments recommended] 10,825 photos, 1,373 members
- HDR-Imaging 659,158 photos, 28,745 members
- Waterfallaholics - High-Quality - Comment per post required 4,112 photos, 357 members
- Waterfall Appreciation and Critique 16,744 photos, 3,011 members
- Art by Nature 101,291 photos, 3,034 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 358,763 photos, 12,630 members
- Appalachia 21,763 photos, 1,030 members
- "Croque NATURE" 534,727 photos, 6,636 members
- Eastern Kentucky 3,958 photos, 278 members
- Kentucky off the interstate 3,966 photos, 140 members
- Hiking Kentucky 1,086 photos, 100 members
- Kentucky 47,916 photos, 1,419 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,937,280 photos, 546,576 members
- Stuck On Earth Community 132,016 photos, 6,472 members
- Christian Photographer Fellowship 232,834 photos, 7,328 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,973,605 photos, 190,711 members
- Color and Colors 3,887,670 photos, 102,256 members
- Outdoor Photographer Magazine (Unofficial) 807,366 photos, 16,470 members
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 103,575 photos, 9,188 members
- Canon 7D Group 39,228 photos, 525 members
- New River Gorge 791 photos, 124 members
- Landscape photography 2,403,266 photos, 95,113 members
- U.S. National Forests 28,995 photos, 1,547 members
- Potomac Highlands 407 photos, 36 members
- Monongahela National Forest 873 photos, 67 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 1,214,132 photos, 74,841 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,201,829 photos, 130,223 members
- Cemeteries - Cementerios - Friedhoefe - Cimetières - Cimiteri 154,204 photos, 8,187 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 314,071 photos, 45,880 members
- Civil War Imagery 17,071 photos, 658 members
- Civil War sites & Memorials today 23,507 photos, 863 members
- Waterfalls 203,593 photos, 23,078 members
- Waterfall Hunters 7,947 photos, 423 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 397,128 photos, 102,932 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 77,987 photos, 9,523 members
- Long Exposure 877,225 photos, 69,972 members
- Black Water Falls, West Virginia 1,158 photos, 177 members
- Appalachian Mountain Photos 16,879 photos, 546 members
- The Forgotten! 119,557 photos, 3,363 members
Todd F Williams doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2010
- I am: