Photos of Tex Flix (1)
- Oregon Adventurist 10,124 photos, 731 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 134,712 photos, 20,975 members
- Naturalight 26,692 photos, 1,502 members
- Landscape photography 1,448,415 photos, 69,141 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 12,802 photos, 653 members
- Flickr CPR 10,116 photos, 583 members
- Hipstamatic 324,507 photos, 16,772 members
- iPhone Freaks 308,409 photos, 9,059 members
- Mexico Revealed 161,524 photos, 5,525 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 792,868 photos, 33,618 members
- The Listening Project 165 photos, 70 members
- bear mountain bridge 185 photos, 44 members
- Textures for Layers 15,278 photos, 16,389 members
- Decisive Moments 13,088 photos, 378 members
- Elite Child Photography ~High Quality Images ~(Invite-Only) 29,769 photos, 2,326 members
- Review That Film 22 photos, 67 members
- Wet Reflections 235,447 photos, 20,484 members
- Life of a Kitchen 40,637 photos, 3,728 members
- Keep Reaching for a Star in 2012 5,093 photos, 2,427 members
- ..Green Portraits vert|verde|grün|groen|πράσινος|зел 1,933 photos, 465 members
- PegasusNews DFW 7,363 photos, 309 members
- Dallas Strobist 2,683 photos, 457 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 262,099 photos, 9,634 members
- Art&Seek 21,663 photos, 1,026 members
- cedar street cemetery 60 photos, 17 members
- fiddy whores 34,969 photos, 1,319 members
- McKinney Cotton Mill 110 photos, 19 members
- Texas Shutterbugs 2,967 photos, 119 members
- Dallas Museum of Art 736 photos, 206 members
- Photographers Refrigerator Door 248 photos, 31 members
- Triptychs 15,409 photos, 4,388 members
- Self-Portraits! 501,917 photos, 46,829 members
- 365 Days 979,520 photos, 21,694 members
- Long Exposure 778,207 photos, 64,535 members
- For the Love of Yellow 25,733 photos, 2,152 members
- Zen and the art of motorcycle mirrors 56 photos, 39 members
- Ghosts 15,590 photos, 3,882 members
- Grunge Art Work AllEdges 9,000 photos, 1,126 members
- **FlickrsBest** 168,747 photos, 16,266 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,731 photos, 13,052 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 371,543 photos, 22,442 members
- Cooking (recipe required) 28,934 photos, 2,285 members
- Recipes to Share 37,877 photos, 19,733 members
- - The EYE (Invite Only) 419 photos, 564 members
- *Classic Cars* 42,148 photos, 413 members
- The Temporary Gallery 86 photos, 3,693 members
- No Flickr censorship! 4,557 photos, 673 members
- Sepia & Toned Photo Awards (Awarded only) 21,321 photos, 5,338 members
- I Love Grain Elevators. 13,173 photos, 834 members
- Self Portraits 140,358 photos, 10,959 members
lucky e says:
"He and I once spent many hours together shooting the State Fair of Texas. I posted about 30 shots. He showed us 4. FOUR! I hereby publicly urge T to take more photos and post them for our enjoyment. This man has awesome skills, but hides them behind silly, sorry excuses like he “has to work for a living” or he “was too busy riding his bike.” Dude. It is all about US…not you. Get busy making US happy. There is no stretch of the truth when I tell you that T’s stuff is absolute gold."
April 8th, 2009
"Tex Flix and his amazing photography... prepare to be inspired and amazed. His imagery will lead you to think or just lead you into your own world where you will enjoy peace after viewing his take on the world. Some moody, some serene... all DAMN good!"
June 21st, 2008
David McGhee says:
"I have never really met Terry however hopefully one day I will. His photostream speaks for itself with simply amazing work. Not only a very accomplished photographer he also promotes the work of others on flickr via the awesome DFW group. Reaching beyond oneself and acknowledging others is what photography is all about! Thank you Terry!"
December 3rd, 2007
"Once you land on Tex Flix's flickr you are compelled to see more. His portrait work from Robin to flowers, atmosphere photos from benches to windows, boats to still life, macro and rustic, you see an emotion that Terry easily conveys.
There is no subject that Terry can't turn in to art.
Masterful in tone, angle, light, and composition, his photography is outstanding!
Terry's work inspires me to think. To photograph with a purpose.
A great photographer wherever he is!"
October 15th, 2007
"This is a photostream that is one of the few "MUSTS" here on Flickr. A great combination of real skill and a terrific eye... and the result is always something that makes you look twice! Terry is an inspiration to many... his images force us to look anew at our own environments and too see things in a different way... which is exactly what real art should do!"
October 2nd, 2007
"Terry has this unique ability to inject feeling, atmosphere and a bit of dream-like texture into each and every photo. That's very hard to do even for the most seasoned of digital artists. From rich and vivid still life shots to the most breathtaking of natural landscapes, I am amazed at the consistency and the sheer quality of Terry's vision and his photo stream.
Browse through this man's photos and experience his vision, his style and you will be amazed and touched in a very real way."
July 23rd, 2007
minions & myrmidons says:
"i can't find a picture here that i don't love. i can't find a picture that doesn't seem to be exactly as it was supposed to be (in that archive of photo predestination). tex flix has proven to me that after months of exploring the labyrinths of flickr, one can still stumble on a rare gem, quietly and humbly radiating amazing talent. shine on, tex."
July 21st, 2007
"There are images that touch a place inside of you instantly. Terry's images have always had that affect on me. He sees beauty in the world around him and knows how to capture that vision and make it magical for those who experience his photography, his artistry. He is such a talented photographer who inspires me to try harder and look more closely.
I have been fortunate to shoot with Terry and get to know him. His kind soul and character are reflected in his work, in his life. There are a lot of talented photographers on Flickr - Terry certainly stands out.
A wonderful photographer and someone I happily call "friend.""
June 11th, 2007
Kristina J. says:
"I'be been following Tex's style and photos for a while and all I can say is that his shots are fabulous, inspirational and they take me to places I have never been to and make me want to go there personally.
Here's to you, Tex. Keep showing us your world."
May 28th, 2007
"Terry has one of the most inspiring photostreams. Every photo is nuanced and beautiful. If you've every wondered if you can be good at it all-- portraiture, B&W, HDR, still life, macro--just look at his work."
May 9th, 2007
"Terry promised me that if I wrote a testimonial for him, he would stop shooting birds and bird subjects for a while... thereby giving me a reason to go on taking pictures. You see, he's the quintessential photographer's photographer because he can do it all. But I need a reason to go out with my camera, and if he's going to do birds -- why should I bother?
A seriously talented dude. One of the best reasons to follow his stream is because if he gets to go, you get to experience it along with him -- in his back yard or on the other side of the planet."
April 12th, 2007
"terry's one of those rare photographers who has everything -- a keen, keen eye; a fabulous sense of humor; masterful post-processing skills; and a gift for capturing the magic in any situation, be it a bloom floating in a pool or a cat caught resting in its shadow. his macros of flowers and rust are phenomenal, but so are his spontaneous shots of faces and places.
my only quibble with the man is that he simply doesn't post often enough."
March 17th, 2007
corazón girl says:
"I’ve been lucky enough to enjoy Tex Flix’s work for awhile now and he has never let me down. His images are superb and his composition always amazes me. He’s got a great eye for capturing a spectacular image!"
February 23rd, 2007
"I believe Terry gets that photography is both art and emotion. From beautiful captures of his kids to stunning use of color, I think most any Flickrite will find something they like here. I check back any time he posts, and I certainly have faved my share of shots!"
May 19th, 2006
"I've been a fan of Terry's images since I joined last summer. I think I found his stream through the CAFE group at some point, and quickly made him a contact. Suprisingly, it turns out we live in the same area, so I've had the pleasure of meeting Terry in person. A great photographer, committed Flickerite, and now friend.
His stream has incredible variety and color. His portrait work is infrequent but very compelling (http://www.flickr.com/photos/texflix4/124009878/).
Several of his HDR shots are truly gifted. Browse his stream, you'll get it."
April 23rd, 2006
Jeff Clow says:
"I stumbled across Terry's photostream a couple of months ago and have become a frequent return visitor to his home page....
Because the man has a great "eye" for images that are both pleasing to the viewer and different from much of what is on Flickr.
And as I've gotten to know Terry through his photo work, I've come to appreciate the man behind the lens - a generous soul who is always quick to comment on other's work.
We're lucky to have Terry involved in this site and I feel fortunate to have made a friendship with him through his words and photos..."
January 25th, 2006
- Terry Flick
- May 2005
- Dallas, USA
- I am: