When I'm not making my living as an Illustrator and cartoonist I spend most of my time enjoying photography.
I've been lucky enough to have my photos published in a few editions of 'Britain at War Magazine' and I've also written an article and had a portfolio in 'Digital Camera Magazine' in issue 89.
Good news! I've finished putting together a large coffee table book of my Aviation shots. Almost a hundred images spanning a wide range of aircraft are brought together to illustrate the great history of flight from the Bleriot XI to the Eurofighter Typhoon.
Airworks By David Bracher Book Preview
If you are interested in buying any prints you can easily do so through my Pro Gallery here:
Also if you see any here that you'd like adding to the pro gallery just let me know.
Thanks for checking out my photos, I always return the favour of anyone passing through.
I also enjoy making my own music. You can find a link to one of my MySpace music sites below.
Please notice that ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED in my photostream! It's absolutely not allowed to use my photos for any commercial or private purpose without my permission!
Photos of Testchamber (2)
- Yamaha Virago 30 photos, 5 members
- Artistic Aviation 7,292 photos, 532 members
- !Best Black-and-White Images Ever (P1/A2) 52,459 photos, 2,227 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 216,759 photos, 7,203 members
- Crazy Characters 142,093 photos, 7,147 members
- 3d crazy characters 1,930 photos, 274 members
- 3D Cute World 593 photos, 103 members
- 121clicks 18,122 photos, 8,800 members
- Fotothoughts 3,574 photos, 691 members
- Black and White Elegance 13,353 photos, 6,291 members
- North American Sabres (F-86 and FJ Series Aircraft) 1,653 photos, 82 members
- Aviation Close Up! 13,889 photos, 393 members
- The Best of General Aviation 4,179 photos, 555 members
- This Museum Called Canada 8,721 photos, 134 members
- RCAF 7,538 photos, 285 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,342 photos, 103 members
- COLOR BLIND 1,923 photos, 103 members
- Weekend Tee 4,168 photos, 238 members
- Planes&Girls 60 photos, 63 members
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 31,899 photos, 1,245 members
- Great War Display Team (Unofficial) 290 photos, 32 members
- Fleeting Time 175 photos, 7 members
- Londonist 366,310 photos, 8,149 members
- Londoners Street Photography 11,874 photos, 1,573 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 256,758 photos, 9,845 members
- Cinematik 7,094 photos, 640 members
- *Persona 4,411 photos, 221 members
- *G a l e r i a 8,539 photos, 402 members
- Aviation Art - Invited images only 2,853 photos, 315 members
- B-17 Flying Fortress 8,831 photos, 878 members
- Totally Awesome Pictures 10,470 photos, 1,334 members
- RAF MUSEUM PIECES 6,195 photos, 101 members
- Committee of Artists 27,504 photos, 3,511 members
- National Aerospace Week Contests! 9,540 photos, 342 members
- Timelapse Videos 8,424 photos, 4,064 members
- * Looking UP! 23,258 photos, 1,446 members
- Decisive Moments... Classics in B&W 15,323 photos, 3,859 members
- Gearheads ~ an invitation group ~ P1 - A2 13,476 photos, 330 members
- Flying Legends Airshows 6,372 photos, 198 members
- B&W Aviation ***Post 3 / comment 3*** 2,712 photos, 189 members
- Yorkshire_Air_Museum 3,158 photos, 183 members
- Handley Page Aircraft 827 photos, 81 members
- Aviation Ace Images 12,709 photos, 617 members
- Krazee Kool! 12,759 photos, 435 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes.P1- 79,373 photos, 4,517 members
- Retro Colours 32,679 photos, 2,219 members
- Pictures That Make you Say "Wow", Post 1 / Comment 1 5,777 photos, 345 members
- Historical Military Aviation 24,972 photos, 407 members
- Castlefield, Manchester - the bright and the dark sides - post 1 1,841 photos, 152 members
- I've just shit my pants 127 photos, 28 members
"I first met the inimitable Herr Bracher sometime shortly after a good while ago.
We met in a café in East Berlin where the walls climbed strangely to the ceiling and refused stoically to ever come back down again.
He wore expensive aftershave and was 14 minutes late.
Over coffee, we talked of the aesthetic merit of sepia toning and the dubious fortunes of the Meschersmitt… then he gave me …The Envelope.
Faded and yellowing with the passage of time, tied with dusty string, dark brooding images that would make me afraid to close my eyes…ever again.,
The Testchamber, A mercurial place where Form triumphs over Function, even though Function itself plays a pretty good game…only for Style to creep in at the end and score a late winner.
October 4th, 2008
"I've known Testchamber on an online capacity for a fair while now and have always found him to be friendly, helpful and unafraid to offer honest critique which has been invaluable to me.
His work is of a consistently high standard and his images have long served as an inspiration to me and have been of a quality that I strive to achieve."
March 22nd, 2008
- David Bracher
- November 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Illustrator and Photographer
- David Bracher Illustration