When I'm not making my living as an Illustrator and cartoonist I spend most of my time enjoying photography.
I've been lucky enough to have my photos published in a few editions of 'Britain at War Magazine' and I've also written an article and had a portfolio in 'Digital Camera Magazine' in issue 89.
Good news! I've finished putting together a large coffee table book of my Aviation shots. Almost a hundred images spanning a wide range of aircraft are brought together to illustrate the great history of flight from the Bleriot XI to the Eurofighter Typhoon.
Airworks By David Bracher Book Preview
If you are interested in buying any prints you can easily do so through my Pro Gallery here:
Also if you see any here that you'd like adding to the pro gallery just let me know.
Thanks for checking out my photos, I always return the favour of anyone passing through.
I also enjoy making my own music. You can find a link to one of my MySpace music sites below.
Please notice that ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED in my photostream! It's absolutely not allowed to use my photos for any commercial or private purpose without my permission!
Photos of Testchamber (2)
- Artistic Aviation 3,953 photos, 301 members
- !Best Black-and-White Images Ever (P1/A2) 48,645 photos, 2,097 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 168,317 photos, 6,329 members
- Crazy Characters 137,486 photos, 7,136 members
- 3d crazy characters 1,811 photos, 261 members
- 3D Cute World 417 photos, 96 members
- 121clicks 15,865 photos, 7,495 members
- Fotothoughts 3,635 photos, 685 members
- Black and White Elegance 12,920 photos, 3,942 members
- North American Sabres (F-86 and FJ Series Aircraft) 1,464 photos, 76 members
- Aviation Close Up! 12,432 photos, 324 members
- The Best of General Aviation 3,597 photos, 421 members
- This Museum Called Canada 7,413 photos, 124 members
- RCAF 7,010 photos, 266 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,222 photos, 105 members
- COLOR BLIND 1,921 photos, 102 members
- PHOTOCRAVE 4,012 photos, 238 members
- Planes&Girls 61 photos, 58 members
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 32,431 photos, 1,271 members
- Great War Display Team (Unofficial) 263 photos, 29 members
- Fleeting Time 174 photos, 8 members
- Londonist 318,651 photos, 7,630 members
- Londoners Street Photography 12,178 photos, 1,519 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 197,985 photos, 7,962 members
- Cinematik 7,102 photos, 596 members
- *Persona 4,399 photos, 220 members
- *G a l e r i a 8,776 photos, 407 members
- Aviation Art - Invited images only 2,521 photos, 297 members
- B-17 Flying Fortress 8,315 photos, 816 members
- Totally Awesome Pictures 9,185 photos, 1,256 members
- RAF MUSEUM PIECES 5,346 photos, 92 members
- Committee of Artists 25,628 photos, 3,134 members
- National Aerospace Week Contests! 7,472 photos, 337 members
- Timelapse Videos 7,446 photos, 3,732 members
- Looking UP! Look UP! snap a photo. We are Looking UP! 20,012 photos, 1,188 members
- Decisive Moments... Classics in B&W 15,718 photos, 3,752 members
- Gearheads ~ an invitation group ~ P1 - A2 11,226 photos, 313 members
- Flying Legends Airshows 4,959 photos, 156 members
- B&W Aviation ***Post 3 / comment 3*** 2,246 photos, 165 members
- Yorkshire_Air_Museum 2,965 photos, 172 members
- Handley Page Aircraft 686 photos, 70 members
- Aviation Ace Images 8,907 photos, 481 members
- Krazee Kool! 12,817 photos, 441 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes C2 67,384 photos, 4,137 members
- Retro Colours 30,379 photos, 2,168 members
- Pictures That Make you Say "Wow", Post 1 / Comment 1 5,842 photos, 351 members
- Historical Military Aviation 19,932 photos, 322 members
- Castlefield, Manchester - the bright and the dark sides - post 1 1,800 photos, 150 members
- I've just shit my pants 108 photos, 27 members
- Faux Vintage 134,459 photos, 10,024 members
"I first met the inimitable Herr Bracher sometime shortly after a good while ago.
We met in a café in East Berlin where the walls climbed strangely to the ceiling and refused stoically to ever come back down again.
He wore expensive aftershave and was 14 minutes late.
Over coffee, we talked of the aesthetic merit of sepia toning and the dubious fortunes of the Meschersmitt… then he gave me …The Envelope.
Faded and yellowing with the passage of time, tied with dusty string, dark brooding images that would make me afraid to close my eyes…ever again.,
The Testchamber, A mercurial place where Form triumphs over Function, even though Function itself plays a pretty good game…only for Style to creep in at the end and score a late winner.
October 4th, 2008
"I've known Testchamber on an online capacity for a fair while now and have always found him to be friendly, helpful and unafraid to offer honest critique which has been invaluable to me.
His work is of a consistently high standard and his images have long served as an inspiration to me and have been of a quality that I strive to achieve."
March 22nd, 2008
- David Bracher
- November 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Illustrator and Photographer
- David Bracher Illustration