When I'm not making my living as an Illustrator and cartoonist I spend most of my time enjoying photography.
I've been lucky enough to have my photos published in a few editions of 'Britain at War Magazine' and I've also written an article and had a portfolio in 'Digital Camera Magazine' in issue 89.
Good news! I've finished putting together a large coffee table book of my Aviation shots. Almost a hundred images spanning a wide range of aircraft are brought together to illustrate the great history of flight from the Bleriot XI to the Eurofighter Typhoon.
Airworks By David Bracher Book Preview
If you are interested in buying any prints you can easily do so through my Pro Gallery here:
Also if you see any here that you'd like adding to the pro gallery just let me know.
Thanks for checking out my photos, I always return the favour of anyone passing through.
I also enjoy making my own music. You can find a link to one of my MySpace music sites below.
Please notice that ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED in my photostream! It's absolutely not allowed to use my photos for any commercial or private purpose without my permission!
Photos of Testchamber (2)
- Yamaha Virago 52 photos, 8 members
- Artistic Aviation 8,349 photos, 598 members
- !Best Black-and-White Images Ever (P1/A2) 54,068 photos, 2,260 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 233,623 photos, 7,513 members
- Crazy Characters 142,908 photos, 7,140 members
- 3d crazy characters 1,965 photos, 274 members
- 3D Cute World 647 photos, 107 members
- 121clicks 18,353 photos, 9,097 members
- Fotothoughts 3,549 photos, 695 members
- Black and White Elegance 13,463 photos, 6,942 members
- North American Sabres (F-86 and FJ Series Aircraft) 1,688 photos, 85 members
- Aviation Close Up! 16,303 photos, 428 members
- The Best of General Aviation 4,378 photos, 588 members
- This Museum Called Canada 9,518 photos, 136 members
- RCAF 7,713 photos, 296 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,352 photos, 103 members
- COLOR BLIND 1,901 photos, 103 members
- Weekend Tee 4,213 photos, 239 members
- Planes&Girls 55 photos, 64 members
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 31,716 photos, 1,237 members
- Great War Display Team (Unofficial) 284 photos, 33 members
- Fleeting Time 175 photos, 7 members
- Londonist 379,852 photos, 8,259 members
- Londoners Street Photography 11,712 photos, 1,586 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 273,447 photos, 10,280 members
- Cinematik 6,792 photos, 652 members
- *Persona 4,380 photos, 220 members
- *G a l e r i a 8,392 photos, 402 members
- Aviation Art - Invited images only 2,917 photos, 320 members
- B-17 Flying Fortress 8,809 photos, 893 members
- Totally Awesome Pictures 10,819 photos, 1,347 members
- RAF MUSEUM PIECES 6,471 photos, 103 members
- Committee of Artists 28,180 photos, 3,531 members
- National Aerospace Week Contests! 11,079 photos, 347 members
- Timelapse Videos 8,804 photos, 4,134 members
- * Looking UP! 24,434 photos, 1,501 members
- Decisive Moments... Classics in B&W 15,245 photos, 3,885 members
- Gearheads ~ an invitation group ~ P1 - A2 14,220 photos, 340 members
- Flying Legends Airshows 6,712 photos, 210 members
- B&W Aviation ***Post 3 / comment 3*** 2,892 photos, 199 members
- Yorkshire_Air_Museum 3,319 photos, 186 members
- Handley Page Aircraft 872 photos, 84 members
- Aviation Ace Images 12,691 photos, 620 members
- Krazee Kool! 12,727 photos, 433 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes.P1- 82,390 photos, 4,600 members
- Retro Colours 33,380 photos, 2,232 members
- Pictures That Make you Say "Wow", Post 1 / Comment 1 5,770 photos, 344 members
- Historical Military Aviation 27,283 photos, 425 members
- Castlefield, Manchester - the bright and the dark sides - post 1 1,858 photos, 153 members
- I've just shit my pants 127 photos, 28 members
"I first met the inimitable Herr Bracher sometime shortly after a good while ago.
We met in a café in East Berlin where the walls climbed strangely to the ceiling and refused stoically to ever come back down again.
He wore expensive aftershave and was 14 minutes late.
Over coffee, we talked of the aesthetic merit of sepia toning and the dubious fortunes of the Meschersmitt… then he gave me …The Envelope.
Faded and yellowing with the passage of time, tied with dusty string, dark brooding images that would make me afraid to close my eyes…ever again.,
The Testchamber, A mercurial place where Form triumphs over Function, even though Function itself plays a pretty good game…only for Style to creep in at the end and score a late winner.
October 4th, 2008
"I've known Testchamber on an online capacity for a fair while now and have always found him to be friendly, helpful and unafraid to offer honest critique which has been invaluable to me.
His work is of a consistently high standard and his images have long served as an inspiration to me and have been of a quality that I strive to achieve."
March 22nd, 2008
- David Bracher
- November 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Illustrator and Photographer
- David Bracher Illustration