When I'm not making my living as an Illustrator and cartoonist I spend most of my time enjoying photography.
I've been lucky enough to have my photos published in a few editions of 'Britain at War Magazine' and I've also written an article and had a portfolio in 'Digital Camera Magazine' in issue 89.
Good news! I've finished putting together a large coffee table book of my Aviation shots. Almost a hundred images spanning a wide range of aircraft are brought together to illustrate the great history of flight from the Bleriot XI to the Eurofighter Typhoon.
Airworks By David Bracher Book Preview
If you are interested in buying any prints you can easily do so through my Pro Gallery here:
Also if you see any here that you'd like adding to the pro gallery just let me know.
Thanks for checking out my photos, I always return the favour of anyone passing through.
I also enjoy making my own music. You can find a link to one of my MySpace music sites below.
Please notice that ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED in my photostream! It's absolutely not allowed to use my photos for any commercial or private purpose without my permission!
Photos of Testchamber (2)
- Artistic Aviation 4,750 photos, 363 members
- !Best Black-and-White Images Ever (P1/A2) 49,036 photos, 2,119 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 174,714 photos, 6,462 members
- Crazy Characters 138,195 photos, 7,140 members
- 3d crazy characters 1,819 photos, 261 members
- 3D Cute World 420 photos, 99 members
- 121clicks 16,183 photos, 7,686 members
- Fotothoughts 3,608 photos, 688 members
- Black and White Elegance 13,009 photos, 4,361 members
- North American Sabres (F-86 and FJ Series Aircraft) 1,496 photos, 78 members
- Aviation Close Up! 12,430 photos, 331 members
- The Best of General Aviation 3,660 photos, 442 members
- This Museum Called Canada 7,593 photos, 123 members
- RCAF 7,099 photos, 268 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,286 photos, 105 members
- COLOR BLIND 1,925 photos, 102 members
- PHOTOCRAVE 4,061 photos, 236 members
- Planes&Girls 61 photos, 57 members
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 32,332 photos, 1,267 members
- Great War Display Team (Unofficial) 268 photos, 30 members
- Fleeting Time 175 photos, 8 members
- Londonist 323,810 photos, 7,705 members
- Londoners Street Photography 12,138 photos, 1,529 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 205,745 photos, 8,306 members
- Cinematik 7,086 photos, 606 members
- *Persona 4,404 photos, 219 members
- *G a l e r i a 8,734 photos, 405 members
- Aviation Art - Invited images only 2,565 photos, 298 members
- B-17 Flying Fortress 8,469 photos, 830 members
- Totally Awesome Pictures 9,415 photos, 1,271 members
- RAF MUSEUM PIECES 5,371 photos, 93 members
- Committee of Artists 25,647 photos, 3,167 members
- National Aerospace Week Contests! 7,806 photos, 338 members
- Timelapse Videos 7,618 photos, 3,805 members
- * Looking UP! 20,008 photos, 1,196 members
- Decisive Moments... Classics in B&W 15,669 photos, 3,780 members
- Gearheads ~ an invitation group ~ P1 - A2 11,574 photos, 320 members
- Flying Legends Airshows 5,814 photos, 172 members
- B&W Aviation ***Post 3 / comment 3*** 2,325 photos, 174 members
- Yorkshire_Air_Museum 3,015 photos, 174 members
- Handley Page Aircraft 707 photos, 71 members
- Aviation Ace Images 9,768 photos, 519 members
- Krazee Kool! 12,799 photos, 439 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes.P1- 68,124 photos, 4,221 members
- Retro Colours 30,715 photos, 2,175 members
- Pictures That Make you Say "Wow", Post 1 / Comment 1 5,828 photos, 349 members
- Historical Military Aviation 20,963 photos, 340 members
- Castlefield, Manchester - the bright and the dark sides - post 1 1,799 photos, 151 members
- I've just shit my pants 123 photos, 27 members
- Faux Vintage 135,097 photos, 10,038 members
"I first met the inimitable Herr Bracher sometime shortly after a good while ago.
We met in a café in East Berlin where the walls climbed strangely to the ceiling and refused stoically to ever come back down again.
He wore expensive aftershave and was 14 minutes late.
Over coffee, we talked of the aesthetic merit of sepia toning and the dubious fortunes of the Meschersmitt… then he gave me …The Envelope.
Faded and yellowing with the passage of time, tied with dusty string, dark brooding images that would make me afraid to close my eyes…ever again.,
The Testchamber, A mercurial place where Form triumphs over Function, even though Function itself plays a pretty good game…only for Style to creep in at the end and score a late winner.
October 4th, 2008
"I've known Testchamber on an online capacity for a fair while now and have always found him to be friendly, helpful and unafraid to offer honest critique which has been invaluable to me.
His work is of a consistently high standard and his images have long served as an inspiration to me and have been of a quality that I strive to achieve."
March 22nd, 2008
- David Bracher
- November 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Illustrator and Photographer
- David Bracher Illustration