When I'm not making my living as an Illustrator and cartoonist I spend most of my time enjoying photography.
I've been lucky enough to have my photos published in a few editions of 'Britain at War Magazine' and I've also written an article and had a portfolio in 'Digital Camera Magazine' in issue 89.
Good news! I've finished putting together a large coffee table book of my Aviation shots. Almost a hundred images spanning a wide range of aircraft are brought together to illustrate the great history of flight from the Bleriot XI to the Eurofighter Typhoon.
Airworks By David Bracher Book Preview
If you are interested in buying any prints you can easily do so through my Pro Gallery here:
Also if you see any here that you'd like adding to the pro gallery just let me know.
Thanks for checking out my photos, I always return the favour of anyone passing through.
I also enjoy making my own music. You can find a link to one of my MySpace music sites below.
Please notice that ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED in my photostream! It's absolutely not allowed to use my photos for any commercial or private purpose without my permission!
Photos of Testchamber (2)
- Artistic Aviation 5,257 photos, 396 members
- !Best Black-and-White Images Ever (P1/A2) 49,300 photos, 2,138 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 179,269 photos, 6,563 members
- Crazy Characters 138,833 photos, 7,140 members
- 3d crazy characters 1,832 photos, 263 members
- 3D Cute World 425 photos, 99 members
- 121clicks 16,314 photos, 7,808 members
- Fotothoughts 3,599 photos, 689 members
- Black and White Elegance 13,035 photos, 4,628 members
- North American Sabres (F-86 and FJ Series Aircraft) 1,546 photos, 79 members
- Aviation Close Up! 12,471 photos, 337 members
- The Best of General Aviation 3,735 photos, 458 members
- This Museum Called Canada 7,801 photos, 124 members
- RCAF 7,144 photos, 268 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,292 photos, 105 members
- COLOR BLIND 1,923 photos, 102 members
- PHOTOCRAVE 4,090 photos, 236 members
- Planes&Girls 61 photos, 57 members
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 32,261 photos, 1,264 members
- Great War Display Team (Unofficial) 248 photos, 30 members
- Fleeting Time 175 photos, 7 members
- Londonist 330,404 photos, 7,769 members
- Londoners Street Photography 12,104 photos, 1,531 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 211,467 photos, 8,511 members
- Cinematik 7,087 photos, 614 members
- *Persona 4,427 photos, 219 members
- *G a l e r i a 8,731 photos, 405 members
- Aviation Art - Invited images only 2,592 photos, 299 members
- B-17 Flying Fortress 8,515 photos, 844 members
- Totally Awesome Pictures 9,608 photos, 1,281 members
- RAF MUSEUM PIECES 4,855 photos, 96 members
- Committee of Artists 25,677 photos, 3,174 members
- National Aerospace Week Contests! 7,993 photos, 339 members
- Timelapse Videos 7,710 photos, 3,839 members
- * Looking UP! 20,352 photos, 1,236 members
- Decisive Moments... Classics in B&W 15,605 photos, 3,787 members
- Gearheads ~ an invitation group ~ P1 - A2 11,830 photos, 323 members
- Flying Legends Airshows 5,895 photos, 175 members
- B&W Aviation ***Post 3 / comment 3*** 2,353 photos, 174 members
- Yorkshire_Air_Museum 3,020 photos, 172 members
- Handley Page Aircraft 711 photos, 71 members
- Aviation Ace Images 10,477 photos, 546 members
- Krazee Kool! 12,798 photos, 440 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes.P1- 69,331 photos, 4,261 members
- Retro Colours 30,974 photos, 2,187 members
- Pictures That Make you Say "Wow", Post 1 / Comment 1 5,824 photos, 348 members
- Historical Military Aviation 21,116 photos, 355 members
- Castlefield, Manchester - the bright and the dark sides - post 1 1,815 photos, 152 members
- I've just shit my pants 126 photos, 28 members
- Faux Vintage 135,714 photos, 10,035 members
"I first met the inimitable Herr Bracher sometime shortly after a good while ago.
We met in a café in East Berlin where the walls climbed strangely to the ceiling and refused stoically to ever come back down again.
He wore expensive aftershave and was 14 minutes late.
Over coffee, we talked of the aesthetic merit of sepia toning and the dubious fortunes of the Meschersmitt… then he gave me …The Envelope.
Faded and yellowing with the passage of time, tied with dusty string, dark brooding images that would make me afraid to close my eyes…ever again.,
The Testchamber, A mercurial place where Form triumphs over Function, even though Function itself plays a pretty good game…only for Style to creep in at the end and score a late winner.
October 4th, 2008
"I've known Testchamber on an online capacity for a fair while now and have always found him to be friendly, helpful and unafraid to offer honest critique which has been invaluable to me.
His work is of a consistently high standard and his images have long served as an inspiration to me and have been of a quality that I strive to achieve."
March 22nd, 2008
- David Bracher
- November 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Illustrator and Photographer
- David Bracher Illustration