What is Telstar Logistics?
Please visit our About Us page to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Or, stop by our home on the world-famous Internet:
And visit our Employee News blog.
- old plane crash sites 2,490 photos, 512 members
- Space Shuttle Endeavour 3,228 photos, 642 members
- FlipPhotos 1 photo, 1 member
- on the plane 3,798 photos, 401 members
- Flipboard 15,582 photos, 212 members
- Objective Scenes 4,163 photos, 212 members
- SFist 86,013 photos, 1,556 members
- Bernalwood 3,132 photos, 333 members
- Fleet Week San Francisco 6,585 photos, 320 members
- Vintage Jet Set 771 photos, 342 members
- San Francisco Booze Joints With Excellent Neon Signs 46 photos, 6 members
- MISSIONLOCAL.org MEDIAFEED 1,113 photos, 72 members
- Livin' Coastal: Photos of the Moment 47 photos, 9 members
- Ventnor Margate Longport 489 photos, 54 members
- National Aerospace Week Contests! 14,506 photos, 351 members
- NileGuide 63 photos, 18 members
- San Francisco Murals 1,287 photos, 67 members
- Muni Diaries Photos 5,003 photos, 274 members
- Earth, Air, & Space (old) 152 photos, 27 members
- Looking Into the Past 3,052 photos, 4,164 members
- NileGuide: Room with a View 33 photos, 18 members
- Perfect Travel Moments 4 photos, 1 member
- Rainy in San Francisco 3 photos, 11 members
- Bland Is Beautiful 21,856 photos, 612 members
- 7x7 Magazine - SF Neighborhoods - Get Published! 23,219 photos, 720 members
- Save the Tonga Room! 166 photos, 74 members
- GeekDad 6,249 photos, 659 members
- Caltrans 260 photos, 36 members
- Pan Am 466 photos, 112 members
- Transbay Terminal 1,182 photos, 152 members
- Macro Machine Stuff (and things) 193 photos, 60 members
- San Francisco Fire Department 928 photos, 92 members
- Readymade 357 photos, 115 members
- San Francisco Fire Department (SFFD) 1,149 photos, 107 members
- National Trust for Hysteric Preservation 35,788 photos, 1,871 members
- little boxes 106 photos, 48 members
- Mothball Fleet - Suisun Bay 756 photos, 84 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,409 photos, 12,927 members
- Motel & Hotel Signs (No postcards, please) 28,289 photos, 1,667 members
- fake brands, logos, corporations, companies, products and ads 584 photos, 165 members
- The Modern Accumulator 842 photos, 259 members
- Airlines - Extinct, Orphan, Former 25,771 photos, 511 members
- 10th Second - 10 Seconds of Video 84 photos, 52 members
- California Highway Patrol Photo Group 2,846 photos, 158 members
- The Unofficial Everywhere Magazine Group 947 photos, 48 members
- Curbed SF 42,056 photos, 828 members
- Skrach and Snif 24 photos, 35 members
- California Life 1,091 photos, 52 members
- suburbanality - little boxes on the hillside 15,438 photos, 1,341 members
- Electronic Test Equipment 1,980 photos, 100 members
"Todd was one of my first contacts on flickr. I found his photos of Treasure Island (as it is now) and shared my memories of what it was like when I lived there as a kid. I watched his new house go up, and marveled at the ingenuity and unique touches he put into it.
His photos bring me something I can't really explain - bittersweet, intriguing, complex, and beautiful (I never thought I'd see aircraft as beautiful, to be honest. He's changed my perspective!!)
He has a beautiful family, and it has been a pleasure and a privilege to get to know him and them through flickr. I'm so thankful to be able to call Todd a friend."
November 20th, 2007
The Rocketeer says:
"Managing the new Atlanta Branch of Telstar Logistics, I keep Todd up to date with photographic corroborative evidence of the condition of abandoned military outposts whilst utilizing the trademarked "Urban Camouflage" that he pioneered."
July 1st, 2007
Wreck and Salvage says:
"When we were looking for a frozen krill paste distributor, a mutual friend directed us to Telstar. Since day one, our partnership has been nothing short of perfection. I cannot stress enough how in tune Telstar is with our operation. Their ability to ship paste blocks on time is nothing short of predictive.
On top of everything, when we decided to start fulfilling fresh krill orders, Telstar was 2 steps ahead of us. They were able to meet our clients' needs in the same quarter, with literally ZERO lag time.
Thanks to their nearly supernatural savvy and logistics, moving forward we plan to expand into squid ink, enema syringes, LCD displays, and possibly cat fur. Needless to say, Telstar will be our go-to distributor."
April 22nd, 2007
Matt Fitzwater-Stevens says:
"The Telstar Logistics family of companies provides a complete line of domestic and downrange data services. It is a world leader in integrating best practices with systems-of-systems. It delivers C4I and complete situational awareness, on-time and on-budget.
In this era of transformation, you need Telstar Logistics as your partner. In fact, we might already be your partner. You just don't know it yet."
October 7th, 2006
"Having been the director of Telstar Logistics' air operations since 2005, It is my responsibility to provide Todd with a bird's-eye view of various strategic launching points, including Precita home base. Our air missions tend to be those unsuitable for urban camouflage."
April 13th, 2006
"The Telestar Logistics multinational, with its fleet vehicles, is my role model for interventional photography. Bravo!"
January 24th, 2005
- Todd Lappin
- July 2004
- The Garden State
- Global Headquarters: San Francisco, California, USA
- I am: