What is Telstar Logistics?
Please visit our About Us page to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Or, stop by our home on the world-famous Internet:
And visit our Employee News blog.
- old plane crash sites 2,308 photos, 465 members
- Space Shuttle Endeavour 3,293 photos, 613 members
- FlipPhotos 1 photo, 1 member
- on the plane 3,778 photos, 383 members
- Flipboard 5,233 photos, 164 members
- Objective Scenes 3,851 photos, 217 members
- SFist 78,592 photos, 1,500 members
- Bernalwood 2,867 photos, 314 members
- Fleet Week San Francisco 4,821 photos, 283 members
- Vintage Jet Set 781 photos, 326 members
- San Francisco Booze Joints With Excellent Neon Signs 20 photos, 4 members
- MISSIONLOCAL.org MEDIAFEED 1,069 photos, 73 members
- Livin' Coastal: Photos of the Moment 44 photos, 5 members
- Ventnor Margate Longport 485 photos, 54 members
- National Aerospace Week Contests! 7,475 photos, 336 members
- NileGuide 63 photos, 18 members
- San Francisco Murals 887 photos, 51 members
- Muni Diaries Photos 4,101 photos, 271 members
- Earth, Air, & Space (old) 151 photos, 27 members
- Looking Into the Past 2,977 photos, 4,197 members
- NileGuide: Room with a View 33 photos, 18 members
- Perfect Travel Moments 4 photos, 1 member
- Rainy in San Francisco 3 photos, 11 members
- Bland Is Beautiful 12,602 photos, 482 members
- 7x7 Magazine - SF Neighborhoods - Get Published! 21,686 photos, 720 members
- Save the Tonga Room! 168 photos, 74 members
- GeekDad 5,035 photos, 654 members
- Caltrans 281 photos, 30 members
- Pan Am 275 photos, 75 members
- Transbay Terminal 1,203 photos, 139 members
- Macro Machine Stuff (and things) 195 photos, 63 members
- San Francisco Fire Department 955 photos, 73 members
- Readymade 352 photos, 117 members
- San Francisco Fire Department (SFFD) 749 photos, 94 members
- National Trust for Hysteric Preservation 33,125 photos, 1,861 members
- little boxes 352 photos, 47 members
- Mothball Fleet - Suisun Bay 1,041 photos, 81 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,307 photos, 13,109 members
- Motel & Hotel Signs (No postcards, please) 24,953 photos, 1,539 members
- fake brands, logos, corporations, companies, products and ads 478 photos, 157 members
- The Modern Accumulator 936 photos, 262 members
- Airlines - Extinct, Orphan, Former 16,287 photos, 395 members
- 10th Second - 10 Seconds of Video 85 photos, 52 members
- California Highway Patrol Photo Group 2,640 photos, 146 members
- The Unofficial Everywhere Magazine Group 854 photos, 48 members
- Curbed SF 37,697 photos, 811 members
- Skrach and Snif 21 photos, 34 members
- California Life 474 photos, 38 members
- suburbanality - urban and concrete jungle shots are unsuitable. 14,577 photos, 1,274 members
- Electronic Test Equipment 1,440 photos, 74 members
"Todd was one of my first contacts on flickr. I found his photos of Treasure Island (as it is now) and shared my memories of what it was like when I lived there as a kid. I watched his new house go up, and marveled at the ingenuity and unique touches he put into it.
His photos bring me something I can't really explain - bittersweet, intriguing, complex, and beautiful (I never thought I'd see aircraft as beautiful, to be honest. He's changed my perspective!!)
He has a beautiful family, and it has been a pleasure and a privilege to get to know him and them through flickr. I'm so thankful to be able to call Todd a friend."
November 20th, 2007
The Rocketeer says:
"Managing the new Atlanta Branch of Telstar Logistics, I keep Todd up to date with photographic corroborative evidence of the condition of abandoned military outposts whilst utilizing the trademarked "Urban Camouflage" that he pioneered."
July 1st, 2007
Wreck and Salvage says:
"When we were looking for a frozen krill paste distributor, a mutual friend directed us to Telstar. Since day one, our partnership has been nothing short of perfection. I cannot stress enough how in tune Telstar is with our operation. Their ability to ship paste blocks on time is nothing short of predictive.
On top of everything, when we decided to start fulfilling fresh krill orders, Telstar was 2 steps ahead of us. They were able to meet our clients' needs in the same quarter, with literally ZERO lag time.
Thanks to their nearly supernatural savvy and logistics, moving forward we plan to expand into squid ink, enema syringes, LCD displays, and possibly cat fur. Needless to say, Telstar will be our go-to distributor."
April 22nd, 2007
Matt Fitzwater-Stevens says:
"The Telstar Logistics family of companies provides a complete line of domestic and downrange data services. It is a world leader in integrating best practices with systems-of-systems. It delivers C4I and complete situational awareness, on-time and on-budget.
In this era of transformation, you need Telstar Logistics as your partner. In fact, we might already be your partner. You just don't know it yet."
October 7th, 2006
"Having been the director of Telstar Logistics' air operations since 2005, It is my responsibility to provide Todd with a bird's-eye view of various strategic launching points, including Precita home base. Our air missions tend to be those unsuitable for urban camouflage."
April 13th, 2006
"The Telestar Logistics multinational, with its fleet vehicles, is my role model for interventional photography. Bravo!"
January 24th, 2005
- Todd Lappin
- July 2004
- The Garden State
- Global Headquarters: San Francisco, California, USA
- I am: