"As a child, my mother told me,
'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh, so smart or oh, so pleasant.'
Well, for years i was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me."
- Elwood Dowd "Harvey"
I don't know how this quote relates ... except, that I love this movie and its worldview.
more tidbits of movie philosophy:
Graham: " in every other city ... you walk, you know, brush past people, people bump into you... in LA, nobody touches you... we’re always behind this metal and glass.
I think we miss that touch so much ...
we crash into each other just so we can feel something...
cop: you guys OK?
Ria: I think he hit his head."
- openng scene "Crash"
"There IS no spoon"
and while I'm thinkin' about it:
"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"
and now for the mundane:
images are available for sale, just shoot me an email
Photos of tejana (2)
- Cats - Long Hair Cats!~ 19,781 photos, 1,533 members
- Passion for windows and doors on the world 30,956 photos, 615 members
- Photographing California 467 photos, 41 members
- Cooking.com 17,581 photos, 1,009 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 57,745 photos, 1,493 members
- Showcase L.A. 18,183 photos, 897 members
- PLANET EARTH IN SILHOUETTES 22,786 photos, 1,499 members
- ***It's multi-colored!!!*** new rules/no black & white (p1~a2) 258,153 photos, 8,780 members
- artland 1,212,114 photos, 43,192 members
- Kitty's Choice: Because You Are So Special. Invited Photos Only 41,680 photos, 5,778 members
- 2 be a Foto-Gopher Vido-Gopher 12,735 photos, 440 members
- All Things Mexico 13,696 photos, 368 members
- Ginger Kitties Four (formerly Friends of Zeus & Phoebe) 26,693 photos, 1,712 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,635,998 photos, 59,997 members
- Pflugerville Pfotos 639 photos, 27 members
- Clarion Alley 1,107 photos, 96 members
- Balmy Alley 295 photos, 30 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,049 members
- Everything about Zebra,Stripes and Geometry 31,075 photos, 3,926 members
- Cats We Love ~ Comment After Each Posting 39,642 photos, 2,854 members
- Tia Cucha Photography Class 9 photos, 3 members
- Strong Horizontal 460 photos, 64 members
- Los Angeles Street Photography 12,437 photos, 890 members
- Art Deco Los Angeles 3,129 photos, 389 members
- Oreengenesses 19,891 photos, 1,246 members
- Kissable Kitties... 26,491 photos, 2,028 members
- Pet Poses ~Post 1 give 2 pussy cat awards~ 8,371 photos, 1,033 members
- IRON DETAILS (Post 1 Award 1) 68,757 photos, 1,868 members
- Tree Photos 311,086 photos, 15,884 members
- ATX 4,630 photos, 529 members
- Stacked Type 1,167 photos, 84 members
- Ticket booth 11,890 photos, 1,063 members
- I Love / Hate LA 2,554 photos, 196 members
- Happy [vintage] Birthday to You!! 309 photos, 91 members
- Los Angeles Flickr Mixrs 0 photos, 19 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 285,516 photos, 41,375 members
- Automobile / Car Lot Signs 1,069 photos, 136 members
- El Paso Joe's Place - NO invite needed - Just great photos 281,848 photos, 2,668 members
- architecture porn 21,083 photos, 620 members
- Ginger Cats 40,589 photos, 2,869 members
- FCATS - Post 1 & Award 2 27,101 photos, 2,833 members
- Buzz and Bugz ★ Post 2 and Comment ★ 48,073 photos, 4,557 members
- House Voyeurism -- Houseblogs.net 1,454 photos, 176 members
- Graffiti Aficionado by GraffNet 740 photos, 446 members
- deFocused - images out of focus 451 photos, 200 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,161 photos, 2,532 members
- Geometric Sculpture 4,069 photos, 487 members
- New Orleans Architecture 2,596 photos, 177 members
- Canon Girls ROCK!! 50,205 photos, 1,228 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 300,009 photos, 40,325 members
"Ana's got it photographically going alright..
An A for this year
hard on cameras though //\\"
March 11th, 2006
Ten Directions says:
"I will start off by saying I LOVE tejana’s photos. Sensitive, varied, skillful, and creative are just a few words that meagerly describe her work. The flowers, cats, architecture, and colour studies all display her skillful eye and sense of balance.
Tejana's photos make me feel great. What a joyful and beautiful photo stream in the flickr world."
June 16th, 2005
Sam Scholes says:
"People are the building blocks of a good community. Although there are many places to share photographs flickr is better because of the community around it. Flickr keeps me coming back because I enjoy taking part in the community and seeing the work of my friends. For me Ana is part of reason I keep coming back to flickr. She has been very kind to me with her feedback and I appreciate all of her comments. Her words and support encourage me to take and to share more photographs. Ana is one block in a the great community I know as flickr."
March 27th, 2005
- ana zapata
- December 2004
- austin, texas
- pasadena, texas, usa
- I am:
- Female and Single
- film & digital video editor