Just another bi, poly, atheist, geeky, writer, mother, Mémé, singer, knitter, gamer and occasional needlework designer. The left-handers are over there. This is the Scorpiox4 club. Yes, you really can find any kind of group on the internet.
My main personal blog/site is Enemy of Entropy, but my professional portfolio is also available. I write Fibrant Living, a blog about living well despite chronic illnesses such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and MS.
Talk about homeschooling and (to some extent) education in general is at Academy Caritas. The story of our family's experience with online harassment is at Cyberstalked. And a few cross-stitch designs are at Heartsong Handicrafts.
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 192,391 photos, 17,947 members
- Social Networking Snapshots 526 photos, 109 members
- tantannoodles.com WordPress Flickr Plugins 162 photos, 1,720 members
- Simple Pleasures with Fibromyalgia - The Fibromite 11,231 photos, 468 members
- Webdesign Inspiration 6,312 photos, 2,467 members
- PodCamp Atlanta 301 photos, 51 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 100,253 photos, 8,648 members
- !Rock That Disability! 13,507 photos, 1,804 members
- Home Education and Home Schooling 4,801 photos, 525 members
- Fatshionista 7,835 photos, 2,232 members
- wardrobe_remix 86,912 photos, 24,162 members
- Atlanta 53,249 photos, 4,034 members
- DragonCon 97,313 photos, 1,119 members
- LiveJournal 16,082 photos, 977 members
- Modeling in Atlanta 656 photos, 83 members
technomom doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Cynthia Armistead
- August 2005
- Gadsden, AL
- Atlanta, GA, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Tech Support
- Enemy of Entropy