"Tell me how he died."
"I'll tell you how he lived."
Now let me show you how im living.
I sometimes forget about time and i tend to get lost.
One day ill sew a backpack and travel the world by train and take as many pictures of trees as i can. I will find Totoro and climb on top of his belly.
Then i'll sleep for many hours and it'll be great.
There is one thing everyone knows about me.
I take pictures to remember my life so i dont forget the things that seemed important to me at the time. Many things change in life, sometimes too fast, and its good to hold on to memories. And nothing else.
- unforgotten days 498 photos, 73 members
- the hours 2,131 photos, 533 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 26,008 photos, 1,839 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 11,797 photos, 401 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Mobile Monday 11,119 photos, 420 members
- ! **hokkori / ほっこり写真術 26,910 photos, 2,248 members
- ! **Japan Scape / 和風景 27,078 photos, 1,824 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 499,188 photos, 22,310 members
- Eyes Open-February 1st 517 photos, 39 members
- The Treehouse (with mustard) Club 143 photos, 51 members
- Patterns for PukiPuki & RealPuki 64 photos, 202 members
- A Piece of Me 238,327 photos, 16,568 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 63,816 photos, 1,463 members
- mosey + plod 265 photos, 47 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 35,309 photos, 3,716 members
- Rhythm of the Home 1,403 photos, 298 members
- Shutter Sisters 365 165,828 photos, 2,644 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 43,102 photos, 2,152 members
- The Solstice to Solstice Project 234 photos, 59 members
- SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE 5,366 photos, 337 members
- Waldorf Inspired Homeschooling 4,709 photos, 402 members
- Waldorf Kindergarten and Early Childhood Classrooms 279 photos, 110 members
- Japan photo group 259 photos, 379 members
- My Everyday Life 204,711 photos, 6,272 members
- ! **お散歩カメラ / osanpo camera 470,911 photos, 14,761 members
- peaceful 安靜影像 156,969 photos, 2,784 members
- I Love my Zakka Home 382 photos, 40 members
- Forest girls / 森の翠の中の女の子 2,146 photos, 217 members
- Mori Girls 94 photos, 199 members
- live from IKEA FAMILY 4,037 photos, 605 members
- Vintage decorating 25,776 photos, 2,484 members
- Unschooling 2,860 photos, 238 members
- reasons to love winter 35,044 photos, 2,877 members
- Shutter Sisters 467,055 photos, 12,779 members
- It's a girl thing 83,265 photos, 4,893 members
- tezukuri life! 11,607 photos, 529 members
- Sewing with Linen 11,280 photos, 1,245 members
- waldorf play 11,315 photos, 564 members
- Steiner dolls 16,803 photos, 862 members
- the nature table 2,716 photos, 355 members
- Wood Work 8,261 photos, 1,146 members
- Corners of My Home 109,079 photos, 12,120 members
- Jeu de Paume Inspired 2,223 photos, 529 members
fresh wheel says:
"Some people pass through your life like a light summer breeze. Briefly touching you and then on their way soon to be forgotten. Then there are those special few whose laughter lingers in your ears long after they’ve gone, whose smile makes you smile and whose words make you think and rethink your views. Vanessa Santos is such a person. She came into our lives through Flickr and filled our lives with the bright colors of laughter and song! Her creativity leaves us spellbound in awe and inspires us to new heights. Her love of life, family and friends is obvious in everything she does and makes us proud to laugh with her, to share with her and most of all to call her our little sister. We love you!!"
April 25th, 2011
"just ...van-tabulous, just ....van-tastic, and a just about the coolest crafty hip mama on flickr. her photos are a peek into her artistic life; her amazing designs and crafts. just van is not just my flickr friend, she is my cheerleader, my spark of happiness and well, she just makes me smile real big. I wish I could give her Portland. I would in a heart beat!"
October 8th, 2008
♥ Sofia Quintela ♥ says:
August 6th, 2008
- vanessa snow
- November 2007
- I am:
- Snow in Autumn