Some of my photos are available from Getty Images.
[ My love ]
Zenza Bronica S2
Olympus OM-2n +
Olympus Pen FT
HOLGA 120 FN
Yashica Electro 35
Polaroid 636 Closeup ( Tatsuya + Kazuya )
AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D
Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 Di
Nikon Coolpix P80
My contact list is getting bigger and I'm straggling to keep up with the ones I've got now. I really appreciate it if you add me, THANK YOU!!!, but please do not think that I don't appreciate if I don't add you back.... My time for Flickring is limited now.
I also would like to ask you to understand that I have to block anybody who does not share anything with the rest of the community and just fave and go. Thanks for the fave though ...
Photos of - t a k a k o - (3)
- KLASSE W 14,002 photos, 928 members
- CrossProcess for iPhone 6,354 photos, 567 members
- I ♥ iPhone 398,330 photos, 11,365 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 793,057 photos, 33,624 members
- カメラ日和 419,193 photos, 4,528 members
- flickr Japan 1,096,218 photos, 20,580 members
- iPhone Camera Shots 622,817 photos, 23,256 members
- iPhone 3G & 3GS & 4 & 4S PHOTOS 125,557 photos, 7,914 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 79,880 photos, 8,324 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 791,128 photos, 28,183 members
- I Shoot Kodak Film 629,737 photos, 19,445 members
- wong kar wai 10,297 photos, 1,232 members
- Pinhole Photography 77,991 photos, 18,397 members
- 針穴友の会 hariana fan club 10,208 photos, 342 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 152,244 photos, 15,990 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,341 members
- Please Donate for Japan Earthquake 2,712 photos, 857 members
- Rückenfigur 9,773 photos, 1,237 members
- The Land of Nod 1,354 photos, 1,084 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 166,838 photos, 13,102 members
- ToyDigi 1,602 photos, 89 members
- POCKET DIGITAL CAMERA SQ28M EXEMODE 1,395 photos, 168 members
- Olympus OM:4/3 50mm Club (PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING) 4,251 photos, 550 members
- Olympus OM-2 (Please read the TAG rules) 13,014 photos, 1,784 members
- The Olympus OM Crew , aka The Cult of Zuiko 71,488 photos, 3,911 members
- Olympus Pen F/FT/FV 6,928 photos, 566 members
- Olympus Pen FILM Cameras 29,945 photos, 2,777 members
- Gakkenflex & Recesky 6,599 photos, 1,231 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,335 photos, 341 members
- Ricohflex 3,152 photos, 405 members
- 66graphy. 70,511 photos, 1,466 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,300 members
- à travers les brumes 11,917 photos, 1,110 members
- Analog Bokeh 47,565 photos, 2,023 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 376 photos, 346 members
- Wednesday Contact Showcase 909 photos, 642 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 167,548 photos, 4,652 members
- squareFormat 978,333 photos, 40,119 members
- 6x6 magic 375,435 photos, 10,173 members
- 35mm Photographers 1,057,719 photos, 24,014 members
- Analog Photography 2,095,765 photos, 47,446 members
- Roll-Call - this roll's theme "DANGER! (exclamation mark)" 1 photo, 7 members
- FILM. 493,269 photos, 10,080 members
- Fuji Velvia 61,441 photos, 11,309 members
- Bronica Z, D. S, C, S2, S2A, EC, EC-TL, and EC-TLll 7,475 photos, 963 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 114,691 photos, 6,200 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 157,517 photos, 6,393 members
- Bronica 74,424 photos, 4,400 members
- Rangefinder Cameras 281,709 photos, 8,145 members
- Triplet 6x6, 4x4 4,428 photos, 284 members
t h e g o o d p a k says:
"t a k a k o has been an inspiration to a lot including myself. i love the color tones in her pictures. she is a very talented artist and has potential to go beyond. i hope her the best~ ^^"
March 22nd, 2009
~.charlie.~ ... says:
"I haven't known Takako for very long, but she truly is one of the nicest people you could encounter on Flickr ... and her photogrpahy is amazing!! she truly is inspiring!!"
March 11th, 2009
Dustin Diaz says:
"Takako is an amazing photographer. Period. Truly a master of bokeh and the blue bear. Her photos always keep me coming back, especially with her wonderful stories that go along with them. I continually look forward to her next photo."
January 18th, 2009
"I just want to write a few words about my lovely friend, Takako.
I love the way she brought us into her world through her words and images. They are so full of life, love and care. And I cannot even explain why.
But there's a rumor that she used some kind of magic spell. Or How the heck can she control the lovely blue bear or danbo?
I hope one day you will teach me this magic secret :)"
January 12th, 2009
"It has not passed long time after I see her photograph for the first time. But the speed of her evolution is very fast.
I am always surprised in the photo that she took. I am impressed. And, I respect her. I respect attitude toward photo of her.
I envy the sense that she has. I envy her technology. I love her artistry. She has everything I do not have."
January 3rd, 2009
"Takako is a dear friend, always present and supportive!!! And she is a very talented photographer. Her world is original and special. You can go through her marvelous photostream and amazing each of her photos. The originality and the clever compos leave you speechless most of the time. Big hugs my dear friend"
January 6th, 2009
"i'm rubbish at writing these so i rarely ever do, but Takako definitely deserves it so here goes:
i've followed Takako from way back when she was just started out here in flickr, and watched her star quickly (astronomically?) rise. and though i can't take any credit for her growth here, i feel strangely proud somehow. she's not only a talented photographer who seems to get better day by day, but a truly great person who's always been so warm and generous with her comments and acknowledgement of all the other great photographers around us. i think a lot of us feel this way about her, so it's no wonder she has so many flickr friends and admirers. of course it doesn't hurt that she has talent to burn!
i'd really love to meet her someday. (please come back to Saitama, Takako!)"
December 24th, 2008
"Okay I just want to write something about this great photographer and this big friend...Takako! she is lovely, she looks at reality with her creative eyes and when you see her shots everything seems to be different, much more beautiful...even a simple detail become a piece of art! She puts love in what she does, and her love walk beside her fabulous photos...This is Takako, a pure artist and a true friend...please take a look at her marvelous photostream, you will look at that with open wide mouth. this happens to me every day! :)"
December 17th, 2008
Click de Kika says:
"She is an awesome photographer !!!!
very talented and creative, and one of my good friends in Flickr, i am a fan of his photos!"
November 28th, 2008
"Takako is not a only a good phothographer. this word is a "misonoma".. she's more than this. She makes art through her lens, her eyes, her soul. she looks at the world from a personal perspective and she has the power to glean the beauty by everything around here. thanks to Takako we can see the things in a shiny shape! i love her style and she's one of my best flickr friend!"
November 23rd, 2008
"I don't know how she does it but Takako's images are full of warmth, sincerity and brilliance. I suspect her photography mirrors her zest for life, her sensitivity and her affability. Go, girl, go!!"
November 10th, 2008
Kit H says:
"What can I say. Hm...
I always like to see his comments on my photos, her comments are always interesting.
I can see from the words that tartan is a very energetic and outgoing girl.
Always love her works. She loves to play with colours and bokeh, and she can control them well.
But one thing I really want to see in her photostream is her self-portrait work. Hehe"
November 10th, 2008
"Finding new uploads from Takako is one of the special moments of every day. I have come to know her as an outgoing person who loves communication and conversation, yet her photos capture distilled moments of silent reflection whose only soundtrack is sunshine, color, and sometimes a light breeze—it is this duality that makes her work and her presence on flickr so engaging. She is a supportive friend with a seemingly unlimited enthusiasm for photography."
October 13th, 2008
"I've known her for not so long, but I'm already in love with her photos! They look like they have their own stories on every single photos she takes. Great tones, beautiful colors..She has a real talent."
October 8th, 2008
"tartan takatan's pictures are truly beautiful, such a sweet girl, with an amazing talent."
October 7th, 2008
- December 2007
- I am: