I chose to stay home with my kids rather than climb the corporate ladder.
99% of the pictures I take are of my kids - they're more beautiful than any subject I could ever think of shooting.
All my pictures are taken with my Sony DSC-F717. It's pretty fabulous as far as "point and shoot's" go however, I am desperate for a brand spanking new Canon 30D. Maybe when the kids go off to college? :-)
I enjoy all forms of creative outlet. When I get the chance for "Mommy" time I do things like taking photography classes, scrapbooking, sewing, and of course, everyone is familiar with my world famous artwork!
- ArkWorld 365 45 photos, 104 members
- Flickr Mom's Rock 643 photos, 167 members
- JMK - Just My Kids 4,046 photos, 331 members
- Flickr Folks Flippin the Double Bird 21 photos, 36 members
- Emotional Attachment 688 photos, 167 members
- 1-2-3 KIDS (1 a Day) 86,927 photos, 6,786 members
- Show Us Your Style [let others edit your pictures] 663 photos, 747 members
- B&W 5,230,996 photos, 228,310 members
- Divas 1,645 photos, 244 members
- Photoshop Support Group 338,505 photos, 36,154 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 778 photos, 228 members
- toy trains 2,673 photos, 360 members
- Mothers and Daughters 4,143 photos, 1,093 members
- baby fingers and toes 10,851 photos, 2,871 members
- dogs 42,320 photos, 1,607 members
- Old Dogs 8,200 photos, 1,163 members
- Movie Quotes 803 photos, 251 members
- 2016 International Beauty 66,390 photos, 1,702 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 710,606 photos, 51,777 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 663 photos, 123 members
- Sony DSC-F717 7,273 photos, 508 members
- Parent and Child 18,643 photos, 3,324 members
- Babies 138,311 photos, 14,163 members
- Pink 60,547 photos, 5,581 members
- Siblings 6,534 photos, 965 members
- Little People 259,669 photos, 16,179 members
- Toddlers 36,162 photos, 3,634 members
- ballerinas 11,973 photos, 1,797 members
- preschoolers 4,880 photos, 622 members
"Tara will try to use her silly, self-deprecating humor to convince you she's a 'newbie' photographer - but don't you believe her. Not for one second. She's got an eye that will find the best possible way and angle to take a shot, and two gorgeous subjects to practice on daily. She also finally has Photoshop now, so stand back - 'cuz Flickr's gonna be in trouble! You're very lucky indeed when friends don't just inspire you through their lives, but through their art and passions as well."
January 22nd, 2006
"tara has a beautiful family and adorable kids as one can see through her collection of pictures in her photostream."
December 30th, 2005
"Tara is one of the nicest people I have come across on flickr. She always has a nice comment to leave and seems like so much fun. I love looking through the photos of her family. You can just tell what a passion she has for photography and how much she loves her children by looking through her photostream."
December 21st, 2005
"Tara is my niece's best friend and openned the door for me to flickr. Thank you Tara for your friendship and community you have provided for me! I really get your passion for photography from viewing you images. You have a real gift for capturing special moments with your family and sharing them with us. Thank you for who you are to me and to my family too! It's a pleasure sharing a passion for photography with you!"
December 9th, 2005
- Tara C
- August 2005
- Virginia, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken