I'm Tanya living in the Shenandoah Valley area of beautiful Virginia.
Updated Feb 9, 2008. You are welcome to make me a contact, and I will be flattered by it; however, I am already overloaded on my current contacts, so at this time, I can't reciprocate. I am having a difficult time keeping up with the contacts I currently have.
My husband and I have hosted several exchange students from the following countries: Brazil, Ireland, Colombia, Norway, S.Korea, Spain (multiple times), Bulgaria and Germany, Turkey, Basque, Ghana and Mexico.
I am an international community coordinator for high school exchange students. It's not a "job"; it enriches my life.
Countries I have supervised exchange students from:
Albania, Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea,Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Malaysia, Montenegro, Morocco,Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, and Yemen.
Photos of Dragon Weaver (2)
- 365/2017 - A Starter for Ten 3,914 photos, 52 members
- IPhone in your hands! 43,941 photos, 3,564 members
- 366/2016 - A Leap of Faith 14,806 photos, 51 members
- Morkies Rock! 805 photos, 96 members
- Tanya's treasure hunt 0 photos, 2 members
- Canon G series 66,198 photos, 2,014 members
- Triptych, Quadtych, Quintych 76 photos, 11 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 124,548 photos, 28,815 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 890,477 photos, 27,411 members
- Challenge 2014 Shenandoah Photographic Society 773 photos, 21 members
- 365/2014 - Don't Stop Me Now 15,037 photos, 44 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 140,771 photos, 4,029 members
- ✧├Group wi†h Ҽxperience┤✧ 3,563,153 photos, 467,645 members
- Geotagged: Virginia 6,123 photos, 168 members
- Geotagged: Oklahoma 1,475 photos, 115 members
- left to rot farmhouses 1,201 photos, 77 members
- Hampshire County Photographic Registry of Historic Places 655 photos, 19 members
- 365/2013 - On the Road Again 15,706 photos, 44 members
- Goats! Goats! Goats! 17,083 photos, 3,402 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,042 photos, 13,481 members
- 366/2012 - Returners & Friends 20,060 photos, 48 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,049 photos, 3,121 members
- Global Youth Service Day 1,838 photos, 360 members
- Me fail English? That's unpossible! 2,685 photos, 537 members
- Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival 207 photos, 8 members
- Doors Around The World 24,642 photos, 1,768 members
- One Door 16,032 photos, 1,980 members
- Winchester Photo Trek Club 22 photos, 7 members
- PAX Coordinators Only 0 photos, 1 member
- Toddlers 35,522 photos, 3,607 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 9,020 photos, 813 members
- PAD Kids 135 photos, 5 members
- Photography Critique 5,101 photos, 16,438 members
- Project 365 Kids 26,606 photos, 467 members
- Score Me! (post 1, score 5) 315,539 photos, 34,863 members
- Black and White 6,863,756 photos, 353,107 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 13,749 photos, 2,928 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,481 members
- Somebody else's cat 54,605 photos, 8,254 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,050 photos, 21,888 members
- Cultural Crossroads 5,469 photos, 195 members
- Empty Seats 59,560 photos, 21,476 members
- Lovely Eyesore 20,433 photos, 19,497 members
- SPS Fork Challenge Group 10 photos, 5 members
- telework / telecommute / work-from-home 751 photos, 578 members
- Blandy Photo Club 315 photos, 20 members
- All Around the World...Post 6 - Comment 3 110,405 photos, 1,667 members
- Sugar Glider Fun! 88 photos, 34 members
- Mr Shaun's, Mr Fox's and Mrs PB's World Domination Tour 198 photos, 277 members
- Conundrum 128 photos, 47 members
Adry 23 says:
"Hi Tanya thank you for upload the photos I really like them haha I will never forget this day in Wal-mart it was really funny. In fact all the trip was perfect and all thanks you. xoxo"
November 21st, 2008
"flickr is a community and tanya is an important part of that. take some time to explore the world through her eyes and enjoy the hospitality. oh, and no visit is complete until you've seen her sports photography."
September 12th, 2007
"It’s always a highlight to visit Tanya’s photostream.
She’s telling interesting stories, she let us share in her life
with a lot of delights and incidents.
I love her stirring travelogues, it’s a little like making the journey myself…
Thank you so much for your friendship and your kind comments!"
October 22nd, 2006
Jacob F. says:
"Tanya is a great photographer. I adore her photos, which are amazing. One cannot help but to ooow and aaaw when view a slideshow of her stuff."
February 26th, 2006
Tanya in BNE says:
"Tanya is a bright light in the Flickr world. She takes lovely pictures and shares with her fellow flickrites. She has a good sense of humour and is a positive person. I am glad I Have had the chance to get to know her on here."
February 18th, 2006
- June 2005
- Shenandoah Valley area
- I am:
- Female and Taken