"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary." ~ Aaron Rose
My website: jsparenberg.com/
- Getty Images Call for Artists 403,874 photos, 104,400 members
- The Bold Italic 1,777 photos, 69 members
- California Academy of Sciences 11,133 photos, 1,232 members
- The Tender 3,573 photos, 144 members
- Dating is boring 904 photos, 110 members
- Modest Needs 47 photos, 43 members
- Friday Night Drinking & Shooting Club 4,016 photos, 276 members
- SOMArts Cultural Center 377 photos, 39 members
- NPR Look At This 155,092 photos, 6,234 members
- 2010 San Francisco 2,335 photos, 100 members
- Crocker-Amazon, San Francisco 31 photos, 30 members
- Sutro Tower 1,101 photos, 229 members
- Image Gallery... B&W and Color !!! 563,139 photos, 7,891 members
- San Francisco - Locals Only 18,625 photos, 420 members
- Cloud Junkie 489,661 photos, 48,528 members
- Friends Of Photoworks SF 21,047 photos, 1,208 members
- Image Gallery Art (Only Photos with Women) 38,529 photos, 1,196 members
- Chinese Portraits 8,858 photos, 343 members
- Empty Seats 60,394 photos, 22,051 members
- ROCK BAND (read the rules!!) 21,420 photos, 1,521 members
- Guitar World 100,479 photos, 12,913 members
- canceld 46,705 photos, 1,013 members
- The Barbary Coast 68 photos, 21 members
- Transbay Terminal 1,182 photos, 152 members
- Pelicans 13,138 photos, 2,095 members
- BART Photos 642 photos, 110 members
- SF Bay Area Concert Photography 1,902 photos, 135 members
- 7x7 Street Food 1,672 photos, 271 members
- 9th and Irving 393 photos, 33 members
- Hamburger Eyes 23,165 photos, 905 members
- Utata 463,670 photos, 28,328 members
- Northern California Photography 197,512 photos, 5,465 members
- Typography and Lettering 182,839 photos, 29,580 members
- Dogpatch, San Francisco 1,066 photos, 98 members
- Potrero Hill, San Francisco 1,696 photos, 172 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 177,276 photos, 5,376 members
- Canon Powershot SX1 IS. 1,092 photos, 96 members
- Homeless in America 1,976 photos, 198 members
- Streetsblog San Francisco 11,363 photos, 185 members
- Image Gallery - Urban Photos 72,455 photos, 1,545 members
- Photography Magazine, I Heart 712,503 photos, 17,010 members
- The Legion of Honor 733 photos, 65 members
- Robert Frank's The Americans 746 photos, 568 members
- Live Music Photography 517,482 photos, 19,075 members
- *a cinematic world * 95,163 photos, 3,010 members
- city pigeons 1,871 photos, 495 members
- Amazing Pigeons 8,855 photos, 1,972 members
- Dedicated to Diane Arbus 14,249 photos, 1,020 members
- Golden Awards P1 - A2 3,567 photos, 208 members
- Living in Black and White Photography 145,429 photos, 3,466 members
Blind Soul says:
"She is such a lovely person and a fine photograhper. I like her own view of different things in life but most of all I love her sence of humor and her sensetivity.
September 3rd, 2008
"Tangobaby is an amazing photographer and has a great blog on Blogger.com. She is a new friend of ours. Check out her photos, they are amazing."
January 2nd, 2009
Donald Kinney says:
"Hey folks, keep an eye on TangoBaby -- she has a whole lot of talent going for her -- I think she's going to be the next Annie Leibowitz...
TangoBaby's shots of San Francisco are enough to hold her in high acclaim, but what puts her "over the top" is her ability to photograph people in an emotive way...
She has the knack of putting people at ease -- we've met, and about thirty seconds later it felt like I had known her for years. She's a really neat person -- did I mention she has talent?
Going beyond these Flickr sets, her "I live here: SF" blog is a conceptual masterpiece -- highly recommended."
September 22nd, 2009
"That's really curios..just found her through flickr and discover her excellent work. Now, picture after picture, I wonder how it is possible that nobody on here already wrote a testimonial to express the pleasure in watching such amazing work.
Sublime photographs like those in "I live here" project are, for me, just the top of the iceberg of a sublime artist.
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. will look forward to see what will come..."
September 12th, 2010
- Julie Michelle Sparenberg
- March 2007
- San Francisco Bay Area
- I am: