"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary." ~ Aaron Rose
My website: jsparenberg.com/
- Getty Images Call for Artists 401,646 photos, 103,579 members
- The Bold Italic 1,782 photos, 69 members
- California Academy of Sciences 11,249 photos, 1,236 members
- The Tender 3,477 photos, 145 members
- Dating is boring 904 photos, 108 members
- Modest Needs 47 photos, 43 members
- Friday Night Drinking & Shooting Club 4,076 photos, 275 members
- SOMArts Cultural Center 377 photos, 39 members
- NPR Look At This 152,121 photos, 6,189 members
- 2010 San Francisco 2,335 photos, 98 members
- Crocker-Amazon, San Francisco 31 photos, 30 members
- Sutro Tower 1,125 photos, 233 members
- Image Gallery... B&W and Color !!! 572,194 photos, 7,863 members
- San Francisco - Locals Only 19,953 photos, 427 members
- Cloud Junkie 483,448 photos, 48,863 members
- Friends Of Photoworks SF 21,535 photos, 1,200 members
- Image Gallery Art (Only Photos with Women) 48,370 photos, 1,410 members
- Chinese Portraits 8,856 photos, 343 members
- Empty Seats 60,824 photos, 22,207 members
- ROCK BAND (read the rules!!) 21,336 photos, 1,517 members
- Guitar World 102,013 photos, 12,910 members
- canceld 46,723 photos, 1,000 members
- The Barbary Coast 68 photos, 21 members
- Transbay Terminal 1,177 photos, 152 members
- Pelicans 13,658 photos, 2,097 members
- BART Photos 662 photos, 115 members
- SF Bay Area Concert Photography 1,945 photos, 138 members
- 7x7 Street Food 1,747 photos, 271 members
- 9th and Irving 393 photos, 34 members
- Hamburger Eyes 23,329 photos, 884 members
- Utata 467,133 photos, 28,494 members
- Northern California Photography 204,943 photos, 5,497 members
- Typography and Lettering 185,418 photos, 29,601 members
- Dogpatch, San Francisco 1,113 photos, 98 members
- Potrero Hill, San Francisco 1,726 photos, 174 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 178,647 photos, 5,330 members
- Canon Powershot SX1 IS. 1,093 photos, 94 members
- Homeless in America 1,997 photos, 201 members
- Streetsblog San Francisco 11,282 photos, 185 members
- Image Gallery - Urban Photos 78,353 photos, 1,576 members
- Photography Magazine, I Heart 736,504 photos, 17,091 members
- The Legion of Honor 733 photos, 65 members
- Robert Frank's The Americans 747 photos, 568 members
- Live Music Photography 526,099 photos, 19,096 members
- *a cinematic world * 97,900 photos, 3,054 members
- city pigeons 1,843 photos, 493 members
- Amazing Pigeons 9,103 photos, 1,980 members
- Dedicated to Diane Arbus 14,427 photos, 1,015 members
- Golden Awards P1 - A2 3,542 photos, 203 members
- Living in Black and White Photography 147,085 photos, 3,450 members
efficient surprise says:
"She is such a lovely person and a fine photograhper. I like her own view of different things in life but most of all I love her sence of humor and her sensetivity.
September 3rd, 2008
"Tangobaby is an amazing photographer and has a great blog on Blogger.com. She is a new friend of ours. Check out her photos, they are amazing."
January 2nd, 2009
keen pet says:
"Hey folks, keep an eye on TangoBaby -- she has a whole lot of talent going for her -- I think she's going to be the next Annie Leibowitz...
TangoBaby's shots of San Francisco are enough to hold her in high acclaim, but what puts her "over the top" is her ability to photograph people in an emotive way...
She has the knack of putting people at ease -- we've met, and about thirty seconds later it felt like I had known her for years. She's a really neat person -- did I mention she has talent?
Going beyond these Flickr sets, her "I live here: SF" blog is a conceptual masterpiece -- highly recommended."
September 22nd, 2009
"That's really curios..just found her through flickr and discover her excellent work. Now, picture after picture, I wonder how it is possible that nobody on here already wrote a testimonial to express the pleasure in watching such amazing work.
Sublime photographs like those in "I live here" project are, for me, just the top of the iceberg of a sublime artist.
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. will look forward to see what will come..."
September 12th, 2010
- Julie Michelle Sparenberg
- March 2007
- San Francisco Bay Area
- I am: