I can't speak/write/read english well, but I like to communicate.
when I go to the world, I usually use another way to communicate other than language.
for example,shake hands, body language, eye contact,
sing a song, drawing, make origami, drink beer together ....... :P
You can also find me on
Come join the Group.
I love jeans
CARD : anything card
- The Sky & Thing 4,259 photos, 417 members
- Canon EOS 400D (aka. Rebel XTi / KISS Digital X) 486,874 photos, 18,423 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 536 members
- Trangia 1,127 photos, 414 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 70,788 photos, 19,837 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,373 photos, 12,947 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 487,444 photos, 63,699 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 91,616 photos, 9,859 members
- Hearts OF Nature 6,109 photos, 2,385 members
- World Jump Day 33 photos, 90 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,370,438 photos, 174,637 members
- Diamonds from the Sky 1,783 photos, 416 members
- Alegria Art 1,558 photos, 203 members
- Drawn/painted selfportraits 1,437 photos, 604 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 704 photos, 45 members
- Beauty of Nature 355,753 photos, 5,631 members
- Dog Scene 7,410 photos, 3,161 members
- A cup of tea 19,057 photos, 5,566 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,916 members
- 這いつくばり 1,093 photos, 88 members
- Pinhole 75,284 photos, 5,301 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,356 photos, 1,988 members
- (00:00:01)/01/01/2006/FirstPix 664 photos, 1,465 members
- from BELOW - straight up 8,177 photos, 1,700 members
- Flickr Firsts (Post Your First Ever on Flickr) 1,094 photos, 1,462 members
- POCKYHOLIC!! 522 photos, 401 members
- Light Writings (Text Only! No 'designs') 1,216 photos, 671 members
- Flickrzen (pool posting by invitation only) 809 photos, 669 members
- Ricefields 1,412 photos, 152 members
- Dogs and Flowers 1,441 photos, 215 members
- The Voices of Flickr 54 photos, 174 members
- View From The Window 2,149 photos, 393 members
- bird on a wire 18,036 photos, 2,749 members
- Lucky Charms 1,058 photos, 373 members
- Shinto 神道 12,672 photos, 612 members
- blUe bUt pUrple [please read description!] 1,047 photos, 333 members
- Glamour Shots 120 photos, 199 members
- POP ART 67,192 photos, 7,565 members
- Take Your Monster to Work 47 photos, 58 members
- holes / die Löcher / dziury 249 photos, 87 members
- Forum 2,288 photos, 223 members
- Theme park & Amusement park 70,943 photos, 3,412 members
- Stray cat rules!! 10,106 photos, 942 members
- Dogs in Cars 2,041 photos, 727 members
- Lady Bugs On Parade 9,693 photos, 2,948 members
- step_by_step 1,102 photos, 151 members
- Walking In Nature 209,052 photos, 7,501 members
- Cherry blossoms 桜 57,200 photos, 5,682 members
- Play With Your Food 2,064 photos, 325 members
- fast food outlets 6,805 photos, 382 members
"Thank you for sharing your photo's. They are my favourites on flickr because of their simple beauty, whether it's of a little flower or of your beautiful sculptures or of the lovely Koharu. Looking at your images always makes me calmer and peaceful somehow, and when I'm down I can look at a picture of Koharu in the snow, he always makes me laugh :)"
April 7th, 2006
Brave Heart says:
" This is a long time coming, I have loved to look at and comment on your pictures for so long.
You have been one of my comtacts from the time I joined Flickr.
I so much love your work, everything you shot a picture of just mmakes me look at my camera and wonder how you do it.
I have seen so many shots of you dog Koharu I almost buy dogfood when I go to the store. Thanks so much for sharing with us all."
November 23rd, 2005
"Discovering Tamaki's photography is about discovering your childhood sense of wonder: the wonder of discovery, the wonder of love, the wonder of beauty... His work is contemplative, joyful, fresh, and utterly without pretension.
If I ever lose my sense of perspective, I'm sure Tamaki's photos could help me find my way back."
February 16th, 2005
"Tamaki's photos always make me smile, a beautiful soul!"
February 8th, 2005
"As his many friends and admirers attest, it is not Tamaki's amazing stone artistry or his observant photography that is the most remarkable thing about him...it is his generosity, reflected in both his pictures and his comments. A browse through his photostream will reveal to you an open and friendly soul, one who takes photographs not only with his eyes, but with his heart as well. I look forward daily to view Tamaki's pictures for their utter lack of pretension and complete appreciation of life."
February 4th, 2005
"Tamaki was my very first friend on Flickr. His kind comments encouraged me, and while perusing his photos, I discovered a kindred spirit from the other side of the world. Often we take photos of the same things, because we both love the everyday objects and moments that surround us, such as stones, leaves, ice, feet, dandylion fluff, and hikes with our dogs.
Tamaki is a wonderful artist and a great soul, and it is my priviledge to know him and his world through his photographs.
January 22nd, 2005
"I think it is true that many of us get to know a person here solely through their work. We may not write them, or ever have chance to visit their country, but we get a sense of them and their life in their photographs. I look at Tamaki's pictures and all I can think/feel is that this man has a wonderful soul (and probably a very old one at that). He is wise beyond his years, and the knowing spirit he contains comes out in his work. How lucky for us to behold it!"
January 11th, 2005
Sho Nuff says:
"tamaki proves the photography addage: it's not the gear that matters, it's the photographer's connection to his subject.
when most people take pictures of everyday objects they are yawn-inducing, when tamaki does it it is fascinating.
January 9th, 2005
Velvet G says:
"I have been impressed with tamaki since the first day I saw his pictures. Not only does he take amazing and unique photos, he's the example of humility and grace that everyone could learn from. I noticed a long time ago that no matter how short the comment was to a picture he shot, he always takes the time to respond.
I've learned a lot from studying his work and there is always a new technique that I never would have thought of that comes to me after surfing his stream.
Definitely a class act here on flickr and no doubt in life."
January 4th, 2005
"Tamaki's pictures show an honesty, a purity and a sincerity rarely seen."
December 28th, 2004
High Fidelity says:
"Tamaki is an incredible artist and his art is made in different mediums. His uncanny ability to thank almost every single person who comments on his work almost every single time has not gone unnoticed. Even though he is among the best photographers on the site he is so modest and selfless that he takes the time to look through the photos of even the lowliest admirer. In short, thank you Tamaki!"
December 22nd, 2004
"Being a most outstanding sculptor of both stone and spaces, Tamaki's sense of balance and beauty transcends through all his photographic works. He discovers the surprising and enchanting aspects of the "little things" in a very personal manner offering thus glimpses into his own reality and mind.
His outstanding talents in matter of composition of color and space are a true guarantee for a never ending photostream of seducing newness and charme thus offering fresh and surprising views in his snapshots of fugitive instants, performed with mastership.
Most remarkable to me seems his calm, warm and witty spirit present in all of his works and his interaction with other flickr-dwellers :)"
December 17th, 2004
"I Love Tamaki's picture! i can see that he loves what he's doing thats why he's getting nice results!
his photos of Koharu are gorgeous, it touches my heart! so warm, so beautiful, so professional..that is the brilliance of Tamaki's work!"
December 14th, 2004
"So many beautiful photo's. Tamaki is truly an inspriation."
November 10th, 2004
"He inspires me and teaches me.
Each of your photos causes my admiration and respect.
He is a gentleman.
He is an artist.
He is Tamaki!"
October 9th, 2004
"This man works, and then he works again. One part of his day he is clearly a phenomenal stone artist, and then with the rest of his waking hours he is an amazing photographer. And *then* there is Japan - in him, in his art, in his lunch, in his neighborhood, and he shows you it all with his camera. Tamaki-san finds a way of photographing the essential of a thing in a way that makes it interesting, beautiful, and simple. Who has not enjoyed the seasons of the rice fields, his studio, the macros, or his most amazing dog - to name only a few of his subjects? Endlessly and generously, he shows the viewer a clean way of seeing and thinking, and for that I am grateful. He is so versatile, for all I know he might do amazing Ikebana too! ;-}"
October 2nd, 2004
"Creative, fun and insightful are just a few words to describe Tamaki and his great photographs!"
October 1st, 2004
"Tamaki is a modest and amazingly skilled artist, his eye for pictures is amazing and when he has nothing to take he is great at making his own photo-worthy art. Basically- 環さんはすごいだよ！"
September 30th, 2004
"Tamaki's scope of vision is amazing. There's nothing he won't photograph and whatever he does it is always interesting or beautiful or sweet or all of the above. I truly look forward to every new photo he puts up. His skill is remarkable. I feel honored that he's here at flickr!"
September 14th, 2004
"Tamaki's personality, words and pictures make his friendship a very valuable thing to keep and nurture :)"
August 16th, 2004
- Yamanaka Tamaki
- July 2004
- Miyagi, JAPAN
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- STONE HEAD FACTORY