I can't speak/write/read english well, but I like to communicate.
when I go to the world, I usually use another way to communicate other than language.
for example,shake hands, body language, eye contact,
sing a song, drawing, make origami, drink beer together ....... :P
You can also find me on
Come join the Group.
I love jeans
CARD : anything card
- The Sky & Thing 4,269 photos, 416 members
- Canon EOS 400D (aka. Rebel XTi / KISS Digital X) 486,341 photos, 18,153 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 528 members
- Trangia 1,135 photos, 423 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 70,452 photos, 19,553 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 61,626 photos, 12,770 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 485,320 photos, 63,607 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 95,520 photos, 9,775 members
- Hearts OF Nature 6,051 photos, 2,369 members
- World Jump Day 33 photos, 89 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,433,870 photos, 184,503 members
- Diamonds from the Sky 1,795 photos, 410 members
- Alegria Art 1,554 photos, 201 members
- Drawn/painted selfportraits 1,421 photos, 597 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 42 photos, 45 members
- Beauty of Nature 436,172 photos, 6,252 members
- Dog Scene 8,243 photos, 3,788 members
- A cup of tea 19,121 photos, 5,533 members
- Flickr Hacks 422 photos, 22,021 members
- 這いつくばり 1,107 photos, 89 members
- Pinhole 79,079 photos, 5,469 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,343 photos, 1,962 members
- (00:00:01)/01/01/2006/FirstPix 656 photos, 1,451 members
- from BELOW - straight up 8,278 photos, 1,705 members
- Flickr Firsts (Post Your First Ever on Flickr) 1,081 photos, 1,441 members
- POCKYHOLIC!! 520 photos, 397 members
- Light Writings (Text Only! No 'designs') 1,404 photos, 687 members
- Flickrzen (pool posting by invitation only) 813 photos, 659 members
- Ricefields 1,684 photos, 168 members
- Dogs and Flowers 1,533 photos, 224 members
- The Voices of Flickr 49 photos, 172 members
- View From The Window 2,723 photos, 402 members
- bird on a wire 22,069 photos, 2,930 members
- Lucky Charms 1,095 photos, 381 members
- Shinto 神道 14,160 photos, 653 members
- blUe bUt pUrple [please read description!] 1,063 photos, 340 members
- Glamour Shots 119 photos, 199 members
- POP ART 68,125 photos, 7,600 members
- Take Your Monster to Work 43 photos, 57 members
- holes / die Löcher / dziury 258 photos, 86 members
- Forum 2,179 photos, 220 members
- Theme park & Amusement park 78,265 photos, 3,495 members
- Stray cat rules!! 11,819 photos, 944 members
- Dogs in Cars 2,255 photos, 779 members
- Lady Bugs On Parade 10,012 photos, 2,976 members
- step_by_step 1,103 photos, 149 members
- Walking In Nature 247,677 photos, 8,025 members
- Cherry blossoms 桜 62,623 photos, 5,904 members
- Play With Your Food 2,803 photos, 319 members
- fast food outlets 7,449 photos, 391 members
"Thank you for sharing your photo's. They are my favourites on flickr because of their simple beauty, whether it's of a little flower or of your beautiful sculptures or of the lovely Koharu. Looking at your images always makes me calmer and peaceful somehow, and when I'm down I can look at a picture of Koharu in the snow, he always makes me laugh :)"
April 7th, 2006
Brave Heart says:
" This is a long time coming, I have loved to look at and comment on your pictures for so long.
You have been one of my comtacts from the time I joined Flickr.
I so much love your work, everything you shot a picture of just mmakes me look at my camera and wonder how you do it.
I have seen so many shots of you dog Koharu I almost buy dogfood when I go to the store. Thanks so much for sharing with us all."
November 23rd, 2005
"Discovering Tamaki's photography is about discovering your childhood sense of wonder: the wonder of discovery, the wonder of love, the wonder of beauty... His work is contemplative, joyful, fresh, and utterly without pretension.
If I ever lose my sense of perspective, I'm sure Tamaki's photos could help me find my way back."
February 16th, 2005
"Tamaki's photos always make me smile, a beautiful soul!"
February 8th, 2005
"As his many friends and admirers attest, it is not Tamaki's amazing stone artistry or his observant photography that is the most remarkable thing about him...it is his generosity, reflected in both his pictures and his comments. A browse through his photostream will reveal to you an open and friendly soul, one who takes photographs not only with his eyes, but with his heart as well. I look forward daily to view Tamaki's pictures for their utter lack of pretension and complete appreciation of life."
February 4th, 2005
"Tamaki was my very first friend on Flickr. His kind comments encouraged me, and while perusing his photos, I discovered a kindred spirit from the other side of the world. Often we take photos of the same things, because we both love the everyday objects and moments that surround us, such as stones, leaves, ice, feet, dandylion fluff, and hikes with our dogs.
Tamaki is a wonderful artist and a great soul, and it is my priviledge to know him and his world through his photographs.
January 22nd, 2005
"I think it is true that many of us get to know a person here solely through their work. We may not write them, or ever have chance to visit their country, but we get a sense of them and their life in their photographs. I look at Tamaki's pictures and all I can think/feel is that this man has a wonderful soul (and probably a very old one at that). He is wise beyond his years, and the knowing spirit he contains comes out in his work. How lucky for us to behold it!"
January 11th, 2005
Sho Nuff says:
"tamaki proves the photography addage: it's not the gear that matters, it's the photographer's connection to his subject.
when most people take pictures of everyday objects they are yawn-inducing, when tamaki does it it is fascinating.
January 9th, 2005
Velvet G says:
"I have been impressed with tamaki since the first day I saw his pictures. Not only does he take amazing and unique photos, he's the example of humility and grace that everyone could learn from. I noticed a long time ago that no matter how short the comment was to a picture he shot, he always takes the time to respond.
I've learned a lot from studying his work and there is always a new technique that I never would have thought of that comes to me after surfing his stream.
Definitely a class act here on flickr and no doubt in life."
January 4th, 2005
"Tamaki's pictures show an honesty, a purity and a sincerity rarely seen."
December 28th, 2004
High Fidelity says:
"Tamaki is an incredible artist and his art is made in different mediums. His uncanny ability to thank almost every single person who comments on his work almost every single time has not gone unnoticed. Even though he is among the best photographers on the site he is so modest and selfless that he takes the time to look through the photos of even the lowliest admirer. In short, thank you Tamaki!"
December 22nd, 2004
roomy space says:
"Being a most outstanding sculptor of both stone and spaces, Tamaki's sense of balance and beauty transcends through all his photographic works. He discovers the surprising and enchanting aspects of the "little things" in a very personal manner offering thus glimpses into his own reality and mind.
His outstanding talents in matter of composition of color and space are a true guarantee for a never ending photostream of seducing newness and charme thus offering fresh and surprising views in his snapshots of fugitive instants, performed with mastership.
Most remarkable to me seems his calm, warm and witty spirit present in all of his works and his interaction with other flickr-dwellers :)"
December 17th, 2004
"I Love Tamaki's picture! i can see that he loves what he's doing thats why he's getting nice results!
his photos of Koharu are gorgeous, it touches my heart! so warm, so beautiful, so professional..that is the brilliance of Tamaki's work!"
December 14th, 2004
glistening range says:
"So many beautiful photo's. Tamaki is truly an inspriation."
November 10th, 2004
"He inspires me and teaches me.
Each of your photos causes my admiration and respect.
He is a gentleman.
He is an artist.
He is Tamaki!"
October 9th, 2004
"This man works, and then he works again. One part of his day he is clearly a phenomenal stone artist, and then with the rest of his waking hours he is an amazing photographer. And *then* there is Japan - in him, in his art, in his lunch, in his neighborhood, and he shows you it all with his camera. Tamaki-san finds a way of photographing the essential of a thing in a way that makes it interesting, beautiful, and simple. Who has not enjoyed the seasons of the rice fields, his studio, the macros, or his most amazing dog - to name only a few of his subjects? Endlessly and generously, he shows the viewer a clean way of seeing and thinking, and for that I am grateful. He is so versatile, for all I know he might do amazing Ikebana too! ;-}"
October 2nd, 2004
muddled wave says:
"Creative, fun and insightful are just a few words to describe Tamaki and his great photographs!"
October 1st, 2004
"Tamaki is a modest and amazingly skilled artist, his eye for pictures is amazing and when he has nothing to take he is great at making his own photo-worthy art. Basically- 環さんはすごいだよ！"
September 30th, 2004
"Tamaki's scope of vision is amazing. There's nothing he won't photograph and whatever he does it is always interesting or beautiful or sweet or all of the above. I truly look forward to every new photo he puts up. His skill is remarkable. I feel honored that he's here at flickr!"
September 14th, 2004
efficient weather says:
"Tamaki's personality, words and pictures make his friendship a very valuable thing to keep and nurture :)"
August 16th, 2004
- Yamanaka Tamaki
- July 2004
- Miyagi, JAPAN
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- STONE HEAD FACTORY