I can't speak/write/read english well, but I like to communicate.
when I go to the world, I usually use another way to communicate other than language.
for example,shake hands, body language, eye contact,
sing a song, drawing, make origami, drink beer together ....... :P
You can also find me on
Come join the Group.
I love jeans
CARD : anything card
- The Sky & Thing 3,811 photos, 406 members
- Canon EOS 400D (aka. Rebel XTi / KISS Digital X) 478,572 photos, 18,479 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 508 members
- Trangia 1,021 photos, 392 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 68,499 photos, 19,682 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 64,296 photos, 13,262 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 493,897 photos, 63,120 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 84,900 photos, 9,914 members
- Hearts OF Nature 5,778 photos, 2,265 members
- World Jump Day 151 photos, 89 members
- Catchy Colors 3,435,340 photos, 119,745 members
- Diamonds from the Sky 1,582 photos, 414 members
- Alegria Art 1,552 photos, 202 members
- Drawn/painted selfportraits 1,476 photos, 613 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 705 photos, 45 members
- Beauty of Nature 183,458 photos, 3,625 members
- Dog Scene 5,522 photos, 1,535 members
- A cup of tea 18,448 photos, 5,455 members
- Flickr Hacks 444 photos, 18,462 members
- 這いつくばり 1,081 photos, 88 members
- Pinhole 64,869 photos, 4,846 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,382 photos, 2,022 members
- (00:00:01)/01/01/2006/FirstPix 683 photos, 1,502 members
- from BELOW - straight up 7,496 photos, 1,550 members
- Flickr Firsts (Post Your First Ever on Flickr) 1,117 photos, 1,486 members
- POCKYHOLIC!! 545 photos, 404 members
- Light Writings (Text Only! No 'designs') 946 photos, 589 members
- Flickrzen (pool posting by invitation only) 742 photos, 678 members
- Ricefields 1,318 photos, 133 members
- Dogs and Flowers 1,377 photos, 193 members
- The Voices of Flickr 54 photos, 176 members
- View From The Window 1,595 photos, 344 members
- bird on a wire 8,349 photos, 2,151 members
- Lucky Charms 1,008 photos, 338 members
- Shinto 神道 9,993 photos, 507 members
- blUe bUt pUrple [please read description!] 969 photos, 314 members
- Glamour Shots 136 photos, 201 members
- POP ART 53,578 photos, 7,191 members
- Take Your Monster to Work 46 photos, 57 members
- holes / die Löcher / dziury 231 photos, 81 members
- Forum 2,305 photos, 226 members
- Theme park & Amusement park 53,276 photos, 3,022 members
- Stray cat rules!! 8,568 photos, 892 members
- Dogs in Cars 1,748 photos, 570 members
- Lady Bugs On Parade 8,855 photos, 2,777 members
- step_by_step 1,152 photos, 152 members
- Walking In Nature 134,280 photos, 5,465 members
- Cherry blossoms 桜 45,553 photos, 5,029 members
- Play With Your Food 1,383 photos, 319 members
- fast food outlets 5,910 photos, 354 members
"Thank you for sharing your photo's. They are my favourites on flickr because of their simple beauty, whether it's of a little flower or of your beautiful sculptures or of the lovely Koharu. Looking at your images always makes me calmer and peaceful somehow, and when I'm down I can look at a picture of Koharu in the snow, he always makes me laugh :)"
7th April, 2006
Brave Heart says:
" This is a long time coming, I have loved to look at and comment on your pictures for so long.
You have been one of my comtacts from the time I joined Flickr.
I so much love your work, everything you shot a picture of just mmakes me look at my camera and wonder how you do it.
I have seen so many shots of you dog Koharu I almost buy dogfood when I go to the store. Thanks so much for sharing with us all."
23rd November, 2005
"Discovering Tamaki's photography is about discovering your childhood sense of wonder: the wonder of discovery, the wonder of love, the wonder of beauty... His work is contemplative, joyful, fresh, and utterly without pretension.
If I ever lose my sense of perspective, I'm sure Tamaki's photos could help me find my way back."
16th February, 2005
"Tamaki's photos always make me smile, a beautiful soul!"
8th February, 2005
"As his many friends and admirers attest, it is not Tamaki's amazing stone artistry or his observant photography that is the most remarkable thing about him...it is his generosity, reflected in both his pictures and his comments. A browse through his photostream will reveal to you an open and friendly soul, one who takes photographs not only with his eyes, but with his heart as well. I look forward daily to view Tamaki's pictures for their utter lack of pretension and complete appreciation of life."
4th February, 2005
"Tamaki was my very first friend on Flickr. His kind comments encouraged me, and while perusing his photos, I discovered a kindred spirit from the other side of the world. Often we take photos of the same things, because we both love the everyday objects and moments that surround us, such as stones, leaves, ice, feet, dandylion fluff, and hikes with our dogs.
Tamaki is a wonderful artist and a great soul, and it is my priviledge to know him and his world through his photographs.
22nd January, 2005
"I think it is true that many of us get to know a person here solely through their work. We may not write them, or ever have chance to visit their country, but we get a sense of them and their life in their photographs. I look at Tamaki's pictures and all I can think/feel is that this man has a wonderful soul (and probably a very old one at that). He is wise beyond his years, and the knowing spirit he contains comes out in his work. How lucky for us to behold it!"
11th January, 2005
Sho Nuff says:
"tamaki proves the photography addage: it's not the gear that matters, it's the photographer's connection to his subject.
when most people take pictures of everyday objects they are yawn-inducing, when tamaki does it it is fascinating.
9th January, 2005
Velvet G says:
"I have been impressed with tamaki since the first day I saw his pictures. Not only does he take amazing and unique photos, he's the example of humility and grace that everyone could learn from. I noticed a long time ago that no matter how short the comment was to a picture he shot, he always takes the time to respond.
I've learned a lot from studying his work and there is always a new technique that I never would have thought of that comes to me after surfing his stream.
Definitely a class act here on flickr and no doubt in life."
4th January, 2005
"Tamaki's pictures show an honesty, a purity and a sincerity rarely seen."
28th December, 2004
High Fidelity says:
"Tamaki is an incredible artist and his art is made in different mediums. His uncanny ability to thank almost every single person who comments on his work almost every single time has not gone unnoticed. Even though he is among the best photographers on the site he is so modest and selfless that he takes the time to look through the photos of even the lowliest admirer. In short, thank you Tamaki!"
22nd December, 2004
"Being a most outstanding sculptor of both stone and spaces, Tamaki's sense of balance and beauty transcends through all his photographic works. He discovers the surprising and enchanting aspects of the "little things" in a very personal manner offering thus glimpses into his own reality and mind.
His outstanding talents in matter of composition of color and space are a true guarantee for a never ending photostream of seducing newness and charme thus offering fresh and surprising views in his snapshots of fugitive instants, performed with mastership.
Most remarkable to me seems his calm, warm and witty spirit present in all of his works and his interaction with other flickr-dwellers :)"
17th December, 2004
"I Love Tamaki's picture! i can see that he loves what he's doing thats why he's getting nice results!
his photos of Koharu are gorgeous, it touches my heart! so warm, so beautiful, so professional..that is the brilliance of Tamaki's work!"
14th December, 2004
"So many beautiful photo's. Tamaki is truly an inspriation."
10th November, 2004
"He inspires me and teaches me.
Each of your photos causes my admiration and respect.
He is a gentleman.
He is an artist.
He is Tamaki!"
9th October, 2004
"This man works, and then he works again. One part of his day he is clearly a phenomenal stone artist, and then with the rest of his waking hours he is an amazing photographer. And *then* there is Japan - in him, in his art, in his lunch, in his neighborhood, and he shows you it all with his camera. Tamaki-san finds a way of photographing the essential of a thing in a way that makes it interesting, beautiful, and simple. Who has not enjoyed the seasons of the rice fields, his studio, the macros, or his most amazing dog - to name only a few of his subjects? Endlessly and generously, he shows the viewer a clean way of seeing and thinking, and for that I am grateful. He is so versatile, for all I know he might do amazing Ikebana too! ;-}"
2nd October, 2004
"Creative, fun and insightful are just a few words to describe Tamaki and his great photographs!"
1st October, 2004
"Tamaki is a modest and amazingly skilled artist, his eye for pictures is amazing and when he has nothing to take he is great at making his own photo-worthy art. Basically- 環さんはすごいだよ！"
30th September, 2004
"Tamaki's scope of vision is amazing. There's nothing he won't photograph and whatever he does it is always interesting or beautiful or sweet or all of the above. I truly look forward to every new photo he puts up. His skill is remarkable. I feel honored that he's here at flickr!"
14th September, 2004
"Tamaki's personality, words and pictures make his friendship a very valuable thing to keep and nurture :)"
16th August, 2004
- Yamanaka Tamaki
- July 2004
- Miyagi, JAPAN
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- STONE HEAD FACTORY