Been taking photos off and on forever. My Da has always been a huge camera geek, and I owe my interest in photography to him. My Mom is also an amazing photog.
You can pretty much find out about me at my blog (link below). I run it with a few friends. Philosophy, poetry, art and interesting stuff. Sometimes it is actually updated.
All (or at the very least 99%) of my photos are released under a creative commons license. Just please let me know if you are using them, I'd love to know.
I'm at Flickr because I think it is an amazing place. I try to use photography to get other people to see the world in a new way. There are beautiful things all around us, many of which you probably haven't noticed lately. Go out and find them. If you have a camera, take a picture.
Green E Labs
- ROTHBURY 2008 361 photos, 40 members
- ♪Music and Photos Challenges 434 photos, 476 members
- Gold Star Awards 782,079 photos, 48,820 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,450,651 photos, 61,840 members
- Better Than Good 651,330 photos, 47,419 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 373,476 photos, 31,348 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,023 photos, 4,210 members
- Strobist.com 603,285 photos, 123,524 members
- Pro Rate 159 photos, 64 members
- Phenomenal Photos 4,353 photos, 482 members
- Untouched - not putting up with your crop! 6,527 photos, 385 members
- Sky Lovers [NOT SPACE, NO MOON] 57,598 photos, 3,365 members
- flickr poker 54,596 photos, 5,322 members
- Kalamazoo, Michigan 11,463 photos, 487 members
- Macrolicious (NEW RULES please comment on 2 photos before yours) 3,759 photos, 353 members
- Long Exposure 876,030 photos, 69,961 members
- 'Water-Logged' kids and pets 1,908 photos, 416 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 119,742 photos, 28,852 members
- Technique 193 photos, 15,882 members
- Photo Assignments, or Ideas for Getting Creative 605 photos, 218 members
- The most important things 846 photos, 139 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,878 photos, 2,861 members
- FlickrCentral 9,326,028 photos, 284,376 members
- Recreating government for the 21st Century 40 photos, 102 members
- Growing Up ( Replay the Past! ) 214 photos, 113 members
- Faces of Horror 1,237 photos, 649 members
- Deja Vu (Two photos that look the same despite being different) 3 photos, 75 members
- The best things in life are free. 4,310 photos, 229 members
- Creative Commons Wonders 5,567 photos, 40 members
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 120,772 photos, 4,009 members
- MiRea's Realm Upper Chamber 1,251 photos, 175 members
- MiRea's Realm Sanctuary 833 photos, 149 members
- MiRea's Realm - (RTFR - Read the Flippin' Rules!) 2,747 photos, 479 members
- If You Can't Say Something Nice.... 3,445 photos, 163 members
- Score Me! (post 1, score 5) 310,194 photos, 34,288 members
- Constructive Comments 311 1,714 photos, 563 members
- COMMENT on as many PHOTOS as you POST! 20,945 photos, 1,322 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 358,162 photos, 12,614 members
- Hidden meanings/subjects 1 to 1 776 photos, 51 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,566,651 photos, 122,488 members
- 1 on 1 Macros NEVER more than 1 in a row EVER, comment on ANY 1 9,390 photos, 494 members
- Love Photography (COMMENT ON THE 2 MOST RECENT PICS) 19,348 photos, 1,534 members
- Portrait★Faces 117,201 photos, 53,079 members
- WOW: commented with wow 195,776 photos, 16,123 members
- B&W 5,369,126 photos, 230,853 members
- *CRITICALLY * ACCLAIMED* 4,620 photos, 521 members
"What more could a photography-lover wish for than a photographer who is a creative original? Talkingplant's images speak for themselves - they put a frame around freshness. And what more could a father wish for than a son who is loved by his family and friends for his generosity, his earnestness, his loyalty, his thoughtfulness, and his tolerance. I'm proud of the man my son has become."
June 17th, 2006
giddy dust says:
"I've literally known talkingplant all his life. Together, as a family, we have experienced the roller coaster parade of life unfolding. He is my son and my friend, a relationship I truly cherish!
Talkingplants' photography captivates me and makes me feel proud! He captures moments worth viewing again and again!! His excitement and creativity for photography amaze me and fill me with wonder.
Hold tight to that camera and keep doing one of the many things you do so well!!!"
June 2nd, 2006
- August 2004
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- TV News/Web design
- Lewd Cognoscenti