Been taking photos off and on forever. My Da has always been a huge camera geek, and I owe my interest in photography to him. My Mom is also an amazing photog.
You can pretty much find out about me at my blog (link below). I run it with a few friends. Philosophy, poetry, art and interesting stuff. Sometimes it is actually updated.
All (or at the very least 99%) of my photos are released under a creative commons license. Just please let me know if you are using them, I'd love to know.
I'm at Flickr because I think it is an amazing place. I try to use photography to get other people to see the world in a new way. There are beautiful things all around us, many of which you probably haven't noticed lately. Go out and find them. If you have a camera, take a picture.
Green E Labs
- ROTHBURY 2008 361 photos, 40 members
- ♪Music and Photos Challenges 426 photos, 476 members
- Gold Star Awards 781,337 photos, 48,914 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,447,194 photos, 61,771 members
- Better Than Good 645,241 photos, 47,392 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 375,518 photos, 31,416 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,070 photos, 4,228 members
- Strobist.com 606,511 photos, 123,761 members
- Pro Rate 172 photos, 66 members
- Phenomenal Photos 4,353 photos, 482 members
- Untouched - not putting up with your crop! 7,373 photos, 386 members
- Sky Lovers [NOT SPACE, NO MOON] 57,454 photos, 3,347 members
- flickr poker 54,896 photos, 5,336 members
- Kalamazoo, Michigan 11,449 photos, 487 members
- Macrolicious (NEW RULES please comment on 2 photos before yours) 3,783 photos, 354 members
- Long Exposure 878,619 photos, 69,733 members
- 'Water-Logged' kids and pets 2,011 photos, 416 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 121,418 photos, 28,928 members
- Technique 195 photos, 15,937 members
- Photo Assignments, or Ideas for Getting Creative 603 photos, 220 members
- The most important things 866 photos, 139 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,893 photos, 2,888 members
- FlickrCentral 9,221,886 photos, 279,613 members
- Recreating government for the 21st Century 40 photos, 102 members
- Growing Up ( Replay the Past! ) 214 photos, 113 members
- Faces of Horror 1,250 photos, 652 members
- Deja Vu (Two photos that look the same despite being different) 3 photos, 75 members
- The best things in life are free. 4,266 photos, 228 members
- Creative Commons Wonders 5,568 photos, 40 members
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 121,103 photos, 4,025 members
- MiRea's Realm Upper Chamber 1,254 photos, 176 members
- MiRea's Realm Sanctuary 834 photos, 150 members
- MiRea's Realm - (RTFR - Read the Flippin' Rules!) 2,755 photos, 480 members
- If You Can't Say Something Nice.... 3,484 photos, 165 members
- Score Me! (post 1, score 5) 311,777 photos, 34,375 members
- Constructive Comments 311 1,716 photos, 563 members
- COMMENT on as many PHOTOS as you POST! 21,037 photos, 1,327 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 359,054 photos, 12,580 members
- Hidden meanings/subjects 1 to 1 772 photos, 51 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,575,600 photos, 122,205 members
- 1 on 1 Macros NEVER more than 1 in a row EVER, comment on ANY 1 9,468 photos, 496 members
- Love Photography (COMMENT ON THE 2 MOST RECENT PICS) 19,364 photos, 1,538 members
- Portrait★Faces 115,425 photos, 53,076 members
- WOW: commented with wow 194,631 photos, 16,146 members
- B&W 5,377,748 photos, 230,359 members
- *CRITICALLY * ACCLAIMED* 4,642 photos, 523 members
"What more could a photography-lover wish for than a photographer who is a creative original? Talkingplant's images speak for themselves - they put a frame around freshness. And what more could a father wish for than a son who is loved by his family and friends for his generosity, his earnestness, his loyalty, his thoughtfulness, and his tolerance. I'm proud of the man my son has become."
June 17th, 2006
giddy dust says:
"I've literally known talkingplant all his life. Together, as a family, we have experienced the roller coaster parade of life unfolding. He is my son and my friend, a relationship I truly cherish!
Talkingplants' photography captivates me and makes me feel proud! He captures moments worth viewing again and again!! His excitement and creativity for photography amaze me and fill me with wonder.
Hold tight to that camera and keep doing one of the many things you do so well!!!"
June 2nd, 2006
- August 2004
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- TV News/Web design
- Lewd Cognoscenti