Well, first comes the joy of travelling, hiking and spending time in nature. Only then it's fun and a great pleasure to take my camera and to try to capture a great scenery or moment. So I can keep an image not only for my memory, but also to share it with you.
If you're interested in purchasing a print of one of my images, you can visit me at
They produce high quality prints and posters and I can wholeheartedly recommend their service.
If you come to Austria one day, feel free to contact me for travel tipps and more...
You can also find my best works for sale here:
Fine Art America
- Alaska! 74,424 photos, 3,827 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,948 photos, 7,265 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 490,165 photos, 63,429 members
- panoramas 370,446 photos, 49,999 members
- **AUSSEER LAND** 1,229 photos, 43 members
- *SALZKAMMERGUT* The Estate of the Salt Chamber 5,510 photos, 299 members
- best of LINZ 1,851 photos, 93 members
- LINZ. 21,380 photos, 513 members
- Upper Austria / Oberösterreich 7,933 photos, 302 members
- Lake Weissensee 644 photos, 39 members
"There is not a single photo on their photostream that I dislike. And that means something because I do have high standards.
Their photography expresses the beauty of nature in an eyecatching and touching way. The compositions are well thought-of and you can tell that a lot of patience and effort are put into most of their pictures. They have a good eye for the right shots at the right moments. The photos reflect their ability to love and appreciate the wonderful world we have and looking at them brightens my day.
Definitely one of my favorite photographers on flickr! :-)"
March 27th, 2006
"Walter's photostream is an endless source of beauty, from the big and beautiful to the small and the not so obvious. Wonderful emotion and close to perfection."
August 24th, 2005
"I love the pictures that keep popping up here. They are always so vivid, well composed and considered, detailed from the smallest blade of grass to the highest peak. I am surprised this is the first testimonial because quite simply this is one of the most consistantly quality streams I have come across on Flickr."
July 22nd, 2005
- March 2005
- Buy my works at RedBubble