I am a swiss designer gone NYC.
I am quite passionate about sharing things I find interesting.
I founded and organize a morning lecture series called CreativeMornings and created Tattly.
Oh, and I made a to-do app called TeuxDeux.
I am @swissmiss on Twitter!
- Etsy b(art)er 20 photos, 32 members
- foldercycle 3,304 photos, 270 members
- Babies' Days Out 316 photos, 78 members
- Annotated Work Spaces 1,822 photos, 1,388 members
- Empty Seats 60,837 photos, 22,207 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,572 photos, 11,424 members
- AFAS - Images that define Excellence! 31,061 photos, 2,216 members
- tina+gary wedding 37 photos, 7 members
- Calling Card 256 photos, 696 members
- flickrati NYC 2,242 photos, 180 members
- THE GALLERIA /please..Only post on your turn / read the rules 115 photos, 84 members
- _ minimalism 6,560 photos, 2,982 members
- Switzerland 317,282 photos, 12,053 members
"Tina is my hero."
August 8th, 2005
"One of the joys of flickr is coming across people with an absolutely original take and vision on the world - swissmiss is without doubt one of those - she can make a humdrum electrical cable look like a thing of beauty - it's all in the quirky eye and in her instinct for framing - she seems to take her camera wherever she goes and is as prepared to take a shot in a bleak hotel corridor as in a busy city street or art gallery..."
June 10th, 2005
Sam Scholes says:
"swissmiss has the extraordinary gift of looking at ordinary things and photographing them in a way which makes them interesting. Day to day everyone of us takes much of the world around us for grant. Who stops to think that someone had to design a garden hose or that the smallest part of something could be the most interesting thing about it? swissmiss approaches the world with open eyes and sees what many of the rest of us miss. Her photography is interesting because she takes the time to find interest in the mundane and to see the many things which often go unnoticed. Quite simply Tina is the queen of New York City."
April 14th, 2005
- October 2004
- Speicher, Switzerland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Design Ambassador