A dreamer...who wants to see life through a lens and who wants to wander in nature... just like a leaf falling from the branches of a tree which is taken away by the wind, to an unknown destination, a path less traveled.....picking up moments of fleeting Time in its journey.....A photo speaks volumes...just that one should have an ear to listen to the untold stories
Photos to me are like the poetry of Gulzar Saheb....or a couplet out of a poem by Rumi. Full of depth and full of meaning
Photography is my new found love and it has now turned into a driving passion.
I love to hear the deafening sound of the shutter as it so deliciously clicks inside the camera
" I want to be where your bare foot walks,
because maybe before you step,
you’ll look at the ground.
I want that blessing."
- Project Weather 642,405 photos, 93,965 members
- WILD PAKISTAN 1,002 photos, 86 members
- ♥ Nature Lover ♥ 20,150 photos, 549 members
- FILM-INDIA 7,357 photos, 636 members
- Hello, India! 800 photos, 2,368 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 9,594 photos, 1,723 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,272 members
- *Hit Me with your best shot* Fire away! 65,146 photos, 1,601 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 124,621 photos, 6,677 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,942,436 photos, 96,039 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 390,229 photos, 25,464 members
- Lets Travel Together 45,535 photos, 1,783 members
- Child Labour and Education International 2,634 photos, 659 members
- From Outer Space 2,671 photos, 1,472 members
- all cool pictures 54,546 photos, 1,078 members
- Kiddies World - top - check frontpage 3,901 photos, 771 members
- *Wonderful World* 2,115 photos, 94 members
- India Central 2,881 photos, 103 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 693,182 photos, 29,565 members
- Life Up Close in Mono 47,734 photos, 3,349 members
- Seeing the Seasons 8,302 photos, 524 members
- Hyderabad Photography Club (HPC) 74,338 photos, 3,859 members
- I've been tagged* 82 photos, 156 members
- Friendship Group 9,910 photos, 784 members
- This is the population 469 photos, 191 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 347,482 photos, 9,789 members
- Candid King 2,795 photos, 240 members
- Passion & Love 1,750 photos, 674 members
- Shudhui Bangla - শুধুই বাংলা 85,132 photos, 2,712 members
- this*is*my*best*shot 9,351 photos, 525 members
- Lenscraft 6,748 photos, 1,062 members
- World Booze 27 photos, 35 members
- Mutiny.in 485 photos, 181 members
- Indus Valley 7,058 photos, 594 members
- The World of Bokeh 2,397 photos, 365 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 61,724 photos, 6,055 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,214,083 photos, 36,625 members
- Brides and Grooms Revealed 839 photos, 155 members
- GAZA in our prayers...... 193 photos, 170 members
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 988,721 photos, 30,043 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 19,851 photos, 6,569 members
- Flowers,FLOWERS,Flowers ! P2-AWARD 2 64,121 photos, 5,625 members
- ...surface... 577 photos, 157 members
- BLUR is the RULE [post 3 award 5] 1,779 photos, 304 members
- KeralaClicks | കേരളാക്ലിക്ക്സ് 66,352 photos, 2,663 members
- The War on Terror 1,130 photos, 142 members
- MALAYALIKKOOTTAM | മലയാളിക്കൂട്ടം 73,663 photos, 2,361 members
- DesiPundit - India through Flickr 56,188 photos, 2,475 members
- Incredible India 28,113 photos, 5,760 members
- India Images 428,612 photos, 18,938 members
"I have seen your pictures and they reflects your love toward nature and people, I am really inspired that how you are depicting your surrounding in the photos, and as Hyderabad (India) is my favourite city in the India because it has the same kind of old building as in Lahore, I have read so much but never seen and you gave me this chance to see Hyderabad in pictures atleast, would like to see some more pictures, thanks. keep it up"
March 23rd, 2010
March 1st, 2010
Rakesh Rocky says:
"i have never went through her photography till now...coz i get very less time to explore ppls profiles...but today i was so amazed to see such a fantastic pics till now...im like a dirty old frog in a well...i can grab lots of inspiration from you...keep walking!!!!!"
September 14th, 2009
Anoop Negi says:
"Dreamzzzz.... 's aka Swapna Mahawadhi is an excellent photographer and one of the rarest specimens of homo sapiens that I have ever known on Planet Earth. She is immensely gifted and talented and her vision on presentation of shots is something out of the extra ordinary. I can vouch for it personally as she gives you a genius twist to every shot that in the end brings out magical pictures.
Her pictures are a treat to see. Original and outstanding !!!.
A lovely masterful photostream of varied hues and colors and patterns that are bewitching and make you look forward to more from her.
Of late, this is circa June 2009, one notices a very refined and dignified feel to every photograph that is emanating from her camera. Something that makes your halt and ponder and make you think. IS it is called coming of Age !! ?"
June 9th, 2009
"Discovered the work by accident and I am amazed at the photographs."
March 19th, 2009
Shabbir Ferdous says:
"I donno what to say, I feel like collecting all the pictures of her stream and hang it on my wall. The stories that comes with these pictures also opens up your imagination into next level. Her surrealistic approach and creative framing produces captivating images. She is a good friend with warm heart:) My best wishes:)"
March 18th, 2009
"She really has a passion for photography. and well documenting each picture.
Never forgets to speak out the story behind the picture.
The story behind the pic leaves a longlasting impression on the mind.
Some of her captures I like are "Serenity is not freedom from the storm,
but peace amid the storm”
“Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse”
“This is as true in everyday....." .
Never forgets to compliment on new pictures.
Documentation of each picture is the speciality.
Inspiring and a very caring Flickr friend.
All the best wishes for her."
February 4th, 2009
"A chance discovery led me to dreamzzzz photostream and that is really what it is, a dream of another life, another place, different colours and vivid tones.
It's like walking thru a jungle but one filled with riotous colours, action, noise, spirit and all that life offers.
November 3rd, 2008
S e l v i says:
"Dreamzzzz is one of my initial contact here who's encouragement meant so much for me!!
I still remember her for being the first person who truly appreciated my picture & invited and introduced me to those great groups around flickr, three months back!!
You have a beautiful stream filled with excellent images which makes my life more colorful & pleasant!!
Keep filling our hearts with your amazing dreamy captures!!
All the best, my dear friend!!"
March 11th, 2008
- August 2005
- Hyderabad, India
- I am: