A dreamer...who wants to see life through a lens and who wants to wander in nature... just like a leaf falling from the branches of a tree which is taken away by the wind, to an unknown destination, a path less traveled.....picking up moments of fleeting Time in its journey.....A photo speaks volumes...just that one should have an ear to listen to the untold stories
Photos to me are like the poetry of Gulzar Saheb....or a couplet out of a poem by Rumi. Full of depth and full of meaning
Photography is my new found love and it has now turned into a driving passion.
I love to hear the deafening sound of the shutter as it so deliciously clicks inside the camera
" I want to be where your bare foot walks,
because maybe before you step,
you’ll look at the ground.
I want that blessing."
- Project Weather 404,252 photos, 72,686 members
- WILD PAKISTAN 623 photos, 71 members
- ♥ Nature Lover ♥ 13,202 photos, 469 members
- FILM-INDIA 5,928 photos, 535 members
- Hello, India! 818 photos, 2,376 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 7,983 photos, 1,731 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,497 members
- *Hit Me with your best shot* Fire away! Award Group 60,488 photos, 1,572 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 115,110 photos, 6,704 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,687,717 photos, 96,622 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 352,456 photos, 24,407 members
- Lets Travel Together 30,123 photos, 1,555 members
- Child Labour and Education International 1,979 photos, 612 members
- From Outer Space 2,672 photos, 1,493 members
- all cool pictures 34,455 photos, 1,005 members
- Kiddies World - top - check frontpage 4,136 photos, 737 members
- *Wonderful World* 1,750 photos, 82 members
- India Central 2,004 photos, 98 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 618,386 photos, 28,684 members
- Life Upclose in Mono 49,462 photos, 3,269 members
- Seeing the Seasons 6,926 photos, 509 members
- Hyderabad Photography Club (HPC) 69,612 photos, 3,674 members
- I've been tagged* 83 photos, 158 members
- Friendship Group 9,219 photos, 778 members
- This is the population 468 photos, 194 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 254,425 photos, 8,596 members
- Candid King 2,607 photos, 233 members
- Passion & Love 1,523 photos, 675 members
- Shudhui Bangla - শুধুই বাংলা 83,482 photos, 2,736 members
- this*is*my*best*shot 7,969 photos, 521 members
- Lenscraft 6,529 photos, 1,064 members
- World Booze 36 photos, 36 members
- Mutiny.in 490 photos, 182 members
- Indus Valley 6,415 photos, 582 members
- The World of Bokeh 2,075 photos, 356 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 52,630 photos, 5,723 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,138,304 photos, 36,018 members
- Brides and Grooms Revealed 807 photos, 134 members
- GAZA in our prayers...... 192 photos, 171 members
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 871,642 photos, 28,270 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 18,506 photos, 6,650 members
- Flowers,FLOWERS,Flowers ! P2-AWARD 2 54,979 photos, 5,243 members
- ...surface... 463 photos, 154 members
- BLUR is the RULE [post 3 award 5] 1,626 photos, 297 members
- KeralaClicks | കേരളാക്ലിക്ക്സ് 62,523 photos, 2,541 members
- The War on Terror 690 photos, 128 members
- MALAYALIKKOOTTAM | മലയാളിക്കൂട്ടം 72,632 photos, 2,371 members
- DesiPundit - India through Flickr 50,178 photos, 2,385 members
- Incredible India 19,643 photos, 5,134 members
- India Images 364,440 photos, 17,261 members
"I have seen your pictures and they reflects your love toward nature and people, I am really inspired that how you are depicting your surrounding in the photos, and as Hyderabad (India) is my favourite city in the India because it has the same kind of old building as in Lahore, I have read so much but never seen and you gave me this chance to see Hyderabad in pictures atleast, would like to see some more pictures, thanks. keep it up"
March 23rd, 2010
March 1st, 2010
Rakesh Rocky says:
"i have never went through her photography till now...coz i get very less time to explore ppls profiles...but today i was so amazed to see such a fantastic pics till now...im like a dirty old frog in a well...i can grab lots of inspiration from you...keep walking!!!!!"
September 14th, 2009
Anoop Negi says:
"Dreamzzzz.... 's aka Swapna Mahawadhi is an excellent photographer and one of the rarest specimens of homo sapiens that I have ever known on Planet Earth. She is immensely gifted and talented and her vision on presentation of shots is something out of the extra ordinary. I can vouch for it personally as she gives you a genius twist to every shot that in the end brings out magical pictures.
Her pictures are a treat to see. Original and outstanding !!!.
A lovely masterful photostream of varied hues and colors and patterns that are bewitching and make you look forward to more from her.
Of late, this is circa June 2009, one notices a very refined and dignified feel to every photograph that is emanating from her camera. Something that makes your halt and ponder and make you think. IS it is called coming of Age !! ?"
June 9th, 2009
"Discovered the work by accident and I am amazed at the photographs."
March 19th, 2009
Shabbir Ferdous says:
"I donno what to say, I feel like collecting all the pictures of her stream and hang it on my wall. The stories that comes with these pictures also opens up your imagination into next level. Her surrealistic approach and creative framing produces captivating images. She is a good friend with warm heart:) My best wishes:)"
March 18th, 2009
"She really has a passion for photography. and well documenting each picture.
Never forgets to speak out the story behind the picture.
The story behind the pic leaves a longlasting impression on the mind.
Some of her captures I like are "Serenity is not freedom from the storm,
but peace amid the storm”
“Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse”
“This is as true in everyday....." .
Never forgets to compliment on new pictures.
Documentation of each picture is the speciality.
Inspiring and a very caring Flickr friend.
All the best wishes for her."
February 4th, 2009
"A chance discovery led me to dreamzzzz photostream and that is really what it is, a dream of another life, another place, different colours and vivid tones.
It's like walking thru a jungle but one filled with riotous colours, action, noise, spirit and all that life offers.
November 3rd, 2008
S e l v i says:
"Dreamzzzz is one of my initial contact here who's encouragement meant so much for me!!
I still remember her for being the first person who truly appreciated my picture & invited and introduced me to those great groups around flickr, three months back!!
You have a beautiful stream filled with excellent images which makes my life more colorful & pleasant!!
Keep filling our hearts with your amazing dreamy captures!!
All the best, my dear friend!!"
March 11th, 2008
- August 2005
- Hyderabad, India
- I am: