A dreamer...who wants to see life through a lens and who wants to wander in nature... just like a leaf falling from the branches of a tree which is taken away by the wind, to an unknown destination, a path less traveled.....picking up moments of fleeting Time in its journey.....A photo speaks volumes...just that one should have an ear to listen to the untold stories
Photos to me are like the poetry of Gulzar Saheb....or a couplet out of a poem by Rumi. Full of depth and full of meaning
Photography is my new found love and it has now turned into a driving passion.
I love to hear the deafening sound of the shutter as it so deliciously clicks inside the camera
" I want to be where your bare foot walks,
because maybe before you step,
you’ll look at the ground.
I want that blessing."
- Project Weather 157,954 photos, 38,377 members
- WILD PAKISTAN 581 photos, 71 members
- ♥ Nature Lover ♥ 10,732 photos, 402 members
- FILM-INDIA 5,095 photos, 483 members
- Hello, India! 826 photos, 2,370 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 7,147 photos, 1,743 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,680 members
- *Hit Me with your best shot* Fire away! Award Group 56,348 photos, 1,569 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 107,989 photos, 6,741 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,496,277 photos, 95,862 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 340,681 photos, 24,169 members
- Lets Travel Together 25,193 photos, 1,477 members
- Child Labour and Education International 1,817 photos, 584 members
- From Outer Space 2,694 photos, 1,514 members
- all cool pictures 27,905 photos, 983 members
- Kiddies World - top - check frontpage 4,154 photos, 728 members
- *Wonderful World* 1,494 photos, 78 members
- India Central 1,926 photos, 93 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 583,131 photos, 28,212 members
- Life Upclose in Mono 50,017 photos, 3,225 members
- Seeing the Seasons 6,345 photos, 508 members
- Hyderabad Photography Club (HPC) 66,691 photos, 3,498 members
- I've been tagged* 83 photos, 159 members
- Friendship Group 8,653 photos, 792 members
- This is the population 467 photos, 195 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 224,043 photos, 7,962 members
- Candid King 2,480 photos, 220 members
- Passion & Love 1,449 photos, 685 members
- Shudhui Bangla - শুধুই বাংলা 82,747 photos, 2,784 members
- this*is*my*best*shot 6,768 photos, 523 members
- Lenscraft 6,509 photos, 1,074 members
- World Booze 29 photos, 35 members
- Mutiny.in 490 photos, 185 members
- Indus Valley 6,097 photos, 577 members
- The World of Bokeh 2,036 photos, 358 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 47,866 photos, 5,611 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,087,595 photos, 35,641 members
- Brides and Grooms Revealed 752 photos, 126 members
- GAZA in our prayers...... 190 photos, 167 members
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 813,298 photos, 27,039 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 18,477 photos, 6,708 members
- Flowers,FLOWERS,Flowers ! P1-AWARD 2 52,764 photos, 5,157 members
- ...surface... 463 photos, 154 members
- BLUR is the RULE [post 3 award 5] 1,417 photos, 294 members
- KeralaClicks | കേരളാക്ലിക്ക്സ് 60,637 photos, 2,480 members
- The War on Terror 615 photos, 123 members
- MALAYALIKKOOTTAM | മലയാളിക്കൂട്ടം 71,716 photos, 2,332 members
- DesiPundit - India through Flickr 48,500 photos, 2,335 members
- Incredible India 16,059 photos, 4,833 members
- India Images 323,905 photos, 15,514 members
"I have seen your pictures and they reflects your love toward nature and people, I am really inspired that how you are depicting your surrounding in the photos, and as Hyderabad (India) is my favourite city in the India because it has the same kind of old building as in Lahore, I have read so much but never seen and you gave me this chance to see Hyderabad in pictures atleast, would like to see some more pictures, thanks. keep it up"
23rd March, 2010
1st March, 2010
Rakesh Rocky says:
"i have never went through her photography till now...coz i get very less time to explore ppls profiles...but today i was so amazed to see such a fantastic pics till now...im like a dirty old frog in a well...i can grab lots of inspiration from you...keep walking!!!!!"
14th September, 2009
Anoop Negi says:
"Dreamzzzz.... 's aka Swapna Mahawadhi is an excellent photographer and one of the rarest specimens of homo sapiens that I have ever known on Planet Earth. She is immensely gifted and talented and her vision on presentation of shots is something out of the extra ordinary. I can vouch for it personally as she gives you a genius twist to every shot that in the end brings out magical pictures.
Her pictures are a treat to see. Original and outstanding !!!.
A lovely masterful photostream of varied hues and colors and patterns that are bewitching and make you look forward to more from her.
Of late, this is circa June 2009, one notices a very refined and dignified feel to every photograph that is emanating from her camera. Something that makes your halt and ponder and make you think. IS it is called coming of Age !! ?"
9th June, 2009
"Discovered the work by accident and I am amazed at the photographs."
19th March, 2009
Shabbir Ferdous says:
"I donno what to say, I feel like collecting all the pictures of her stream and hang it on my wall. The stories that comes with these pictures also opens up your imagination into next level. Her surrealistic approach and creative framing produces captivating images. She is a good friend with warm heart:) My best wishes:)"
18th March, 2009
"She really has a passion for photography. and well documenting each picture.
Never forgets to speak out the story behind the picture.
The story behind the pic leaves a longlasting impression on the mind.
Some of her captures I like are "Serenity is not freedom from the storm,
but peace amid the storm”
“Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse”
“This is as true in everyday....." .
Never forgets to compliment on new pictures.
Documentation of each picture is the speciality.
Inspiring and a very caring Flickr friend.
All the best wishes for her."
4th February, 2009
"A chance discovery led me to dreamzzzz photostream and that is really what it is, a dream of another life, another place, different colours and vivid tones.
It's like walking thru a jungle but one filled with riotous colours, action, noise, spirit and all that life offers.
3rd November, 2008
S e l v i says:
"Dreamzzzz is one of my initial contact here who's encouragement meant so much for me!!
I still remember her for being the first person who truly appreciated my picture & invited and introduced me to those great groups around flickr, three months back!!
You have a beautiful stream filled with excellent images which makes my life more colorful & pleasant!!
Keep filling our hearts with your amazing dreamy captures!!
All the best, my dear friend!!"
11th March, 2008
- August 2005
- Hyderabad, India
- I am: