Photos of A Sutanto (5)
- The California Plane Spotting 481 photos, 14 members
- Airports: San Francisco International [SFO/KSFO] 1,245 photos, 37 members
- Airport Pictures taken from air 51 photos, 5 members
- Airplanes and Airports in Japan + 5,322 photos, 76 members
- Project Weather 498,914 photos, 78,794 members
- PLANE PICS 178,618 photos, 1,000 members
- EYE IN THE SKY - Aviation Photography 10,267 photos, 222 members
- Oasis of the Seas 1,542 photos, 155 members
- Aeronautical 314,187 photos, 1,898 members
- AirplaneFood.Net 531 photos, 44 members
- Airports: Hong Kong (Chek Lap Kok) International [HKG/VHHH] 18,138 photos, 309 members
- Traveling Cuisine 1,508 photos, 92 members
- OneWorld Airline Alliance 13,016 photos, 280 members
- Airport Lover's ♥ (Pls dont put pictures of aircraft in sky) 61,337 photos, 466 members
- In-flight photography 9,657 photos, 564 members
- Miss the flying windows 1,920 photos, 81 members
- Airlines: Asiana Airlines [OZ/AAR] 3,361 photos, 278 members
- ✈ AiRpoRt & PlaNe ✈ 2,258 photos, 58 members
- Korean Air 대한 항공 大韓航空 2,650 photos, 265 members
- Airlines: All Nippon Airways [NH/ANA] 12,325 photos, 535 members
- Aviation Photography is NOT a Crime! 195,111 photos, 829 members
- Aviation Worldwide 154,246 photos, 836 members
- The World By Air 92,696 photos, 698 members
- A380 on board 2,128 photos, 278 members
- Airliners--"Frankenplanes" 184 photos, 61 members
- Airplane meal - Comida de avión - Inflight food 6,344 photos, 456 members
- AIRLINE CABIN INTERIORS 2,300 photos, 398 members
- The Vanishing Night ( A Light Pollution Group) 6,333 photos, 947 members
- Airlines: Singapore Airlines..... [SQ] [SIA]  1,840 photos, 141 members
- Aircraft Photos 175,516 photos, 3,503 members
- Azamara | Celebrity | Pullmantur | Royal Caribbean 3,592 photos, 318 members
- Cruise Enthusiasts 50,326 photos, 1,735 members
- Celebrity Cruises 5,989 photos, 207 members
- Cruise Ships 67,003 photos, 3,343 members
- Santorini 30,527 photos, 2,615 members
- FLYING MACHINE 27,411 photos, 119 members
- Airlines Around the Globe 97,158 photos, 484 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,601 photos, 21,596 members
- Airlines: Cathay Pacific Airways..... [CX] [CPA]  2,425 photos, 155 members
- HKG Internationl Airport 4,559 photos, 97 members
- Airlines: Cathay Pacific 8,093 photos, 624 members
- Foodista 80,589 photos, 1,758 members
- Airplanes: Details - Up Close and Personal 5,211 photos, 186 members
- Asian Airlines at SFO (San Francisco International Airport) 621 photos, 18 members
- Airplanes: Tail Shots 13,058 photos, 537 members
- FABULOUS FOODS (from around the world) NO LIMIT! 56,564 photos, 1,683 members
- FOOD!! 63,816 photos, 3,494 members
- AIRSIDEPHOTOS 81,257 photos, 293 members
- Deux Cameras 113 photos, 11 members
- Moment of...cuiZEN! The Transcending Culinary Experience 26,528 photos, 572 members
Ryan Douglas. says:
"Just thought I'd tell you how much I love your photos. They are brilliant. I love your 747's!
Keep up the good work and look forward to more uploads!!!"
January 13th, 2011
Matt Granz Photography says:
"Agus' passion for precision photography shows in each and every subject that he captures, whether it is San Francisco, Asia, Aircraft or "yummilicious" food dishes.
Lets just say I check on his flickr stream daily to see what new images he has come up with. I find his work inspirational to say the least.
I shot with Agus once and was impressed by his gentle demeanor and friendly attitude towards this off the wall newbie with a camera and sub par gear. He's just a class act all around I say!"
December 13th, 2009
"Beautiful work, to say the least. A good number of pros I know of do not even possess half of the talent and collection of work that you have. Keep on clicking!
November 8th, 2009
"I've been to SF three times, as I could remember.
But to be honest only small things from this city I could remember.
But my friend Agus Sutanto, brought me almost every week the fresh view of this beautiful city San Fransisco.
I love very much looking to his captures.
Content a lota of story...and topping with tons of art and creativity
Thanks Agus for sharring many great view from your pictures."
May 25th, 2009
Adam Hardy says:
"Graphic, sharp, punchy eye catching photography. This is the photography i love the most. Always something sweet coming from this mans stream.
Mostly i would say i find inspiration in his work though, the bench mark for any discerning lens head. Love your work Agus!"
December 13th, 2008
"Sutanto is definitely one of my favorite photographers, he is masterfully skilled and very versatile. He can shoot foods that make you drool and landscapes that make your jaw drop. I especially love his SF shots which really show how much he loves the city. I also had the pleasure to shoot with him once, hopefully there will be more opportunities in the future. He's also friendly and nice! :) Keep the awesome shots coming, Agus!"
June 9th, 2008
"Agus, he is a friendly and caring person. Very talented too! I like his photos especially his SF album and food. How I wish i can learn his skills one day :)"
May 8th, 2008
"What I love most about Agus’ flickr collection is the diversity in his work. Agus beautifully captures everything from city skylines (the best San Francisco captures on flickr) to food, flowers to abstracts, airplanes to architecture and much more. One can never get bored viewing Agus’ photostream. Not only does he have such range in his captures, his images are absolutely remarkable – diversity coupled with quality/professional images is a rare combination which Agus possesses and I for one am very impressed with the entire body of his work.
So sit down, stay awhile – click through Agus’ various sets – I guarantee you’ll have a remarkable visit at Agus’ corner of the flickr world."
December 14th, 2007
♥ Colpo di fulmine ♥ says:
"Agus is such a warm hearted person. You can see this in all of his images. I get lost in his gallery, time and time again. I encourage you to take a look,... the beauty and talent is like a bolt of lightning! I truly admire his work. Cher"
November 7th, 2007
"Agus is a person who loves his city tremendously and knows it well. Most photographers of his caliber are usually living in their own sphere, but Agus is humble even to amateurs like me.
I've seen amazing pictures in flickr, but Agus' pics have a cohesive concept, unpretentious beauty & raw emotion. There is always an interpretive quality to them. To fully browse his pages is like visiting the Louvre Paris: You need weeks to enjoy all the masterpieces. You are an inspiration to all!"
October 23rd, 2007
Hot Flash Photography says:
"Okay, I have to admit that, at first, I added Agus to my contact list because he took some really great photos of San Francisco. But, as time went on, Agus started taking some pretty awesome night shots of San Francisco. He has been an inspiration ever since. I might consider checking out the art of food photography next but will probably leave that in the hands of this master. Sutanto, you're an inspiration and I'm happy we got to meet as you're just as nice a person as you're a good photographer."
October 1st, 2007
"Personally, I think Agus is a very nice person and I appreciate his meekness before his great photographic talent !
In his work, I can feel his Passion for Photography, his Patience and his Joy of Life. I'm so glad I can discover life in San Francisco through the eyes of this brilliant photographer... and dream while cotemplating his fabulous night shots."
June 23rd, 2007
minty mentos says:
"Sutanto has been a really encouraging friend, since way back when i first started on flickr. I especially enjoy his night photography of the beautiful SF. They have a peaceful and calming effect, just spend some time looking around his photostream and you'll find out why we're the fans we are.... :)"
May 10th, 2007
Here in Van Nuys says:
"I admire both the technical virtuousity and artistic eye of this photographer. One sees his love for the city by the bay in every image. His work is also beautiful in the camera first, last and always...and does not cry out to be noticed by extreme post-processing. He seduces and entices, like a sunset or a martini....and his talents are comparable to the San Francisco fog....gently enveloping and mysterious."
March 26th, 2007
"Sutanto was among the first of my contacts. He has a photographer's keen eye and a poet's sensibility. He clearly loves San Francisco. I have only been there once, long ago, and my memories of the city have faded. Sutanto's photographs remind me of what a beautiful place San Francisco was and continues to be. The photographs of his other travels are insightful and even though I have not been to many of those places I get the feeling of having been there. I look forward to seeing more of his work."
November 24th, 2006
- July 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken