Photos of A Sutanto (5)
- PLANE PICS 92,372 photos, 507 members
- EYE IN THE SKY - Aviation Photography 7,715 photos, 181 members
- Oasis of the Seas 1,650 photos, 129 members
- Aeronautical 220,650 photos, 1,663 members
- AirplaneFood.Net 414 photos, 35 members
- Airports: Hong Kong (Chek Lap Kok) International [HKG/VHHH] 13,826 photos, 254 members
- Traveling Cuisine 1,308 photos, 85 members
- OneWorld Airline Alliance 9,766 photos, 237 members
- Airport Lover's ♥ (Pls dont put pictures of aircraft in sky) 45,157 photos, 424 members
- In-flight photography 7,927 photos, 508 members
- Miss the flying windows 1,848 photos, 79 members
- Airlines: Asiana Airlines [OZ/AAR] 2,854 photos, 222 members
- ✈ AiRpoRt & PlaNe ✈ 2,011 photos, 51 members
- Korean Air 대한 항공 大韓航空 2,227 photos, 232 members
- Airlines: All Nippon Airways [NH/ANA] 10,462 photos, 396 members
- Aviation Photography is NOT a Crime! 129,732 photos, 634 members
- Aviation Worldwide 102,179 photos, 683 members
- The World By Air 60,589 photos, 596 members
- A380 on board 1,951 photos, 266 members
- Airliners--"Frankenplanes" 154 photos, 61 members
- Airplane meal - Comida de avión - Inflight food 5,800 photos, 440 members
- AIRLINE CABIN INTERIORS 1,920 photos, 383 members
- The Vanishing Night ( A Light Pollution Group) 6,106 photos, 913 members
- Airlines: Singapore Airlines... [SQ] [SIA]  1,138 photos, 104 members
- Aircraft Photos 148,101 photos, 3,038 members
- Azamara | Celebrity | Pullmantur | Royal Caribbean 3,290 photos, 315 members
- Cruise Enthusiasts 45,833 photos, 1,617 members
- Celebrity Cruises 5,539 photos, 179 members
- Cruise Ships 59,966 photos, 3,179 members
- Santorini 26,646 photos, 2,414 members
- FLYING MACHINE 10,201 photos, 93 members
- Airlines Around the Globe 67,263 photos, 347 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,221 photos, 21,966 members
- Airlines: Cathay Pacific Airways...... [CX] [CPA]  1,745 photos, 116 members
- HKG Internationl Airport 3,980 photos, 94 members
- Airlines: Cathay Pacific 6,643 photos, 525 members
- Foodista 75,263 photos, 1,691 members
- Airplanes: Details - Up Close and Personal 4,506 photos, 170 members
- Asian Airlines at SFO (San Francisco International Airport) 597 photos, 18 members
- Airplanes: Tail Shots 10,756 photos, 482 members
- FABULOUS FOODS (from around the world) NO LIMIT! 51,662 photos, 1,615 members
- FOOD!! 63,015 photos, 3,348 members
- AIRSIDEPHOTOS 70,480 photos, 260 members
- Deux Cameras 116 photos, 11 members
- Moment of...cuiZEN! The Transcending Culinary Experience 25,071 photos, 570 members
- oneworld 10,699 photos, 345 members
- All Nippon Airways 3,895 photos, 227 members
- LAX: Los Angeles International Airport 13,333 photos, 357 members
- Royal Caribbean Cruises 7,313 photos, 423 members
- Northwest Airlines 5,102 photos, 367 members
Ryan Douglas. says:
"Just thought I'd tell you how much I love your photos. They are brilliant. I love your 747's!
Keep up the good work and look forward to more uploads!!!"
13th January, 2011
Matt Granz Photography says:
"Agus' passion for precision photography shows in each and every subject that he captures, whether it is San Francisco, Asia, Aircraft or "yummilicious" food dishes.
Lets just say I check on his flickr stream daily to see what new images he has come up with. I find his work inspirational to say the least.
I shot with Agus once and was impressed by his gentle demeanor and friendly attitude towards this off the wall newbie with a camera and sub par gear. He's just a class act all around I say!"
13th December, 2009
"Beautiful work, to say the least. A good number of pros I know of do not even possess half of the talent and collection of work that you have. Keep on clicking!
8th November, 2009
"I've been to SF three times, as I could remember.
But to be honest only small things from this city I could remember.
But my friend Agus Sutanto, brought me almost every week the fresh view of this beautiful city San Fransisco.
I love very much looking to his captures.
Content a lota of story...and topping with tons of art and creativity
Thanks Agus for sharring many great view from your pictures."
25th May, 2009
Adam Hardy says:
"Graphic, sharp, punchy eye catching photography. This is the photography i love the most. Always something sweet coming from this mans stream.
Mostly i would say i find inspiration in his work though, the bench mark for any discerning lens head. Love your work Agus!"
13th December, 2008
"Sutanto is definitely one of my favorite photographers, he is masterfully skilled and very versatile. He can shoot foods that make you drool and landscapes that make your jaw drop. I especially love his SF shots which really show how much he loves the city. I also had the pleasure to shoot with him once, hopefully there will be more opportunities in the future. He's also friendly and nice! :) Keep the awesome shots coming, Agus!"
9th June, 2008
"Agus, he is a friendly and caring person. Very talented too! I like his photos especially his SF album and food. How I wish i can learn his skills one day :)"
8th May, 2008
"What I love most about Agus’ flickr collection is the diversity in his work. Agus beautifully captures everything from city skylines (the best San Francisco captures on flickr) to food, flowers to abstracts, airplanes to architecture and much more. One can never get bored viewing Agus’ photostream. Not only does he have such range in his captures, his images are absolutely remarkable – diversity coupled with quality/professional images is a rare combination which Agus possesses and I for one am very impressed with the entire body of his work.
So sit down, stay awhile – click through Agus’ various sets – I guarantee you’ll have a remarkable visit at Agus’ corner of the flickr world."
14th December, 2007
♥ Colpo di fulmine ♥ says:
"Agus is such a warm hearted person. You can see this in all of his images. I get lost in his gallery, time and time again. I encourage you to take a look,... the beauty and talent is like a bolt of lightning! I truly admire his work. Cher"
7th November, 2007
"Agus is a person who loves his city tremendously and knows it well. Most photographers of his caliber are usually living in their own sphere, but Agus is humble even to amateurs like me.
I've seen amazing pictures in flickr, but Agus' pics have a cohesive concept, unpretentious beauty & raw emotion. There is always an interpretive quality to them. To fully browse his pages is like visiting the Louvre Paris: You need weeks to enjoy all the masterpieces. You are an inspiration to all!"
23rd October, 2007
Hot Flash Photography says:
"Okay, I have to admit that, at first, I added Agus to my contact list because he took some really great photos of San Francisco. But, as time went on, Agus started taking some pretty awesome night shots of San Francisco. He has been an inspiration ever since. I might consider checking out the art of food photography next but will probably leave that in the hands of this master. Sutanto, you're an inspiration and I'm happy we got to meet as you're just as nice a person as you're a good photographer."
1st October, 2007
"Personally, I think Agus is a very nice person and I appreciate his meekness before his great photographic talent !
In his work, I can feel his Passion for Photography, his Patience and his Joy of Life. I'm so glad I can discover life in San Francisco through the eyes of this brilliant photographer... and dream while cotemplating his fabulous night shots."
23rd June, 2007
minty mentos says:
"Sutanto has been a really encouraging friend, since way back when i first started on flickr. I especially enjoy his night photography of the beautiful SF. They have a peaceful and calming effect, just spend some time looking around his photostream and you'll find out why we're the fans we are.... :)"
10th May, 2007
Here in Van Nuys says:
"I admire both the technical virtuousity and artistic eye of this photographer. One sees his love for the city by the bay in every image. His work is also beautiful in the camera first, last and always...and does not cry out to be noticed by extreme post-processing. He seduces and entices, like a sunset or a martini....and his talents are comparable to the San Francisco fog....gently enveloping and mysterious."
26th March, 2007
"Sutanto was among the first of my contacts. He has a photographer's keen eye and a poet's sensibility. He clearly loves San Francisco. I have only been there once, long ago, and my memories of the city have faded. Sutanto's photographs remind me of what a beautiful place San Francisco was and continues to be. The photographs of his other travels are insightful and even though I have not been to many of those places I get the feeling of having been there. I look forward to seeing more of his work."
24th November, 2006
- July 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken