Photos of A Sutanto (5)
- Aviation in the Bay Area 677 photos, 21 members
- The California Plane Spotting 3,565 photos, 39 members
- Airports: Los Angeles International [LAX/KLAX] 8,685 photos, 133 members
- Airports: San Francisco International [SFO/KSFO] 2,889 photos, 82 members
- Airport + Landscape Pictures taken from air 165 photos, 9 members
- Airplanes and Airports in Japan + 16,980 photos, 179 members
- Project Weather 643,423 photos, 93,964 members
- PLANE PICS 351,453 photos, 1,760 members
- EYE IN THE SKY - Aviation Photography 13,463 photos, 322 members
- Oasis of the Seas 1,558 photos, 172 members
- Aeronautical 475,983 photos, 2,239 members
- AirplaneFood.Net 680 photos, 56 members
- Airports: Hong Kong (Chek Lap Kok) International [HKG/VHHH] 22,219 photos, 372 members
- Traveling Cuisine 1,714 photos, 109 members
- OneWorld Airline Alliance 17,833 photos, 326 members
- Airport Lover's ♥ (Pls dont put pictures of aircraft in sky) 86,198 photos, 510 members
- In-flight photography 12,984 photos, 659 members
- Miss the flying windows 1,901 photos, 83 members
- Airlines: Asiana Airlines [OZ/AAR] 3,760 photos, 346 members
- ✈ AiRpoRt & PlaNe ✈ 2,237 photos, 58 members
- Korean Air 대한 항공 大韓航空 3,234 photos, 322 members
- Airlines: All Nippon Airways [NH/ANA] 15,745 photos, 764 members
- Aviation Photography is NOT a Crime! 332,216 photos, 1,166 members
- Aviation Worldwide 278,931 photos, 1,122 members
- The World By Air 173,682 photos, 868 members
- A380 on board 2,527 photos, 318 members
- Airliners--"Frankenplanes" 184 photos, 57 members
- Airplane meal - Comida de avión - Inflight food 7,391 photos, 475 members
- AIRLINE CABIN INTERIORS 2,571 photos, 410 members
- The Vanishing Night ( A Light Pollution Group) 6,275 photos, 967 members
- Airlines: Singapore Airlines..... [SQ] [SIA]  2,089 photos, 218 members
- Aircraft Photos 202,677 photos, 4,221 members
- Azamara | Celebrity | Pullmantur | Royal Caribbean 3,691 photos, 317 members
- Cruise Enthusiasts 61,267 photos, 1,922 members
- Celebrity Cruises 7,515 photos, 247 members
- Cruise Ships 77,183 photos, 3,635 members
- Santorini 33,265 photos, 2,897 members
- FLYING MACHINE 50,534 photos, 196 members
- Airlines Around the Globe 175,625 photos, 649 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 115,171 photos, 22,084 members
- Airlines: Cathay Pacific Airways...... [CX] [CPA]  3,095 photos, 226 members
- HKG Internationl Airport 5,628 photos, 104 members
- Airlines: Cathay Pacific 10,469 photos, 788 members
- Foodista 87,375 photos, 1,835 members
- Airplanes: Details - Up Close and Personal 5,203 photos, 192 members
- Asian Airlines at SFO (San Francisco International Airport) 666 photos, 23 members
- Airplanes: Tail Shots 15,858 photos, 616 members
- FABULOUS FOODS (from around the world) NO LIMIT! 61,458 photos, 1,744 members
- FOOD!! 63,086 photos, 3,619 members
- AIRSIDEPHOTOS 107,335 photos, 362 members
Ryan Douglas. says:
"Just thought I'd tell you how much I love your photos. They are brilliant. I love your 747's!
Keep up the good work and look forward to more uploads!!!"
January 13th, 2011
Matt Grans Photography says:
"Agus' passion for precision photography shows in each and every subject that he captures, whether it is San Francisco, Asia, Aircraft or "yummilicious" food dishes.
Lets just say I check on his flickr stream daily to see what new images he has come up with. I find his work inspirational to say the least.
I shot with Agus once and was impressed by his gentle demeanor and friendly attitude towards this off the wall newbie with a camera and sub par gear. He's just a class act all around I say!"
December 13th, 2009
"Beautiful work, to say the least. A good number of pros I know of do not even possess half of the talent and collection of work that you have. Keep on clicking!
November 8th, 2009
"I've been to SF three times, as I could remember.
But to be honest only small things from this city I could remember.
But my friend Agus Sutanto, brought me almost every week the fresh view of this beautiful city San Fransisco.
I love very much looking to his captures.
Content a lota of story...and topping with tons of art and creativity
Thanks Agus for sharring many great view from your pictures."
May 25th, 2009
Adam Hardy says:
"Graphic, sharp, punchy eye catching photography. This is the photography i love the most. Always something sweet coming from this mans stream.
Mostly i would say i find inspiration in his work though, the bench mark for any discerning lens head. Love your work Agus!"
December 13th, 2008
"Sutanto is definitely one of my favorite photographers, he is masterfully skilled and very versatile. He can shoot foods that make you drool and landscapes that make your jaw drop. I especially love his SF shots which really show how much he loves the city. I also had the pleasure to shoot with him once, hopefully there will be more opportunities in the future. He's also friendly and nice! :) Keep the awesome shots coming, Agus!"
June 9th, 2008
"Agus, he is a friendly and caring person. Very talented too! I like his photos especially his SF album and food. How I wish i can learn his skills one day :)"
May 8th, 2008
"What I love most about Agus’ flickr collection is the diversity in his work. Agus beautifully captures everything from city skylines (the best San Francisco captures on flickr) to food, flowers to abstracts, airplanes to architecture and much more. One can never get bored viewing Agus’ photostream. Not only does he have such range in his captures, his images are absolutely remarkable – diversity coupled with quality/professional images is a rare combination which Agus possesses and I for one am very impressed with the entire body of his work.
So sit down, stay awhile – click through Agus’ various sets – I guarantee you’ll have a remarkable visit at Agus’ corner of the flickr world."
December 14th, 2007
♥ Colpo di fulmine ♥ says:
"Agus is such a warm hearted person. You can see this in all of his images. I get lost in his gallery, time and time again. I encourage you to take a look,... the beauty and talent is like a bolt of lightning! I truly admire his work. Cher"
November 7th, 2007
"Agus is a person who loves his city tremendously and knows it well. Most photographers of his caliber are usually living in their own sphere, but Agus is humble even to amateurs like me.
I've seen amazing pictures in flickr, but Agus' pics have a cohesive concept, unpretentious beauty & raw emotion. There is always an interpretive quality to them. To fully browse his pages is like visiting the Louvre Paris: You need weeks to enjoy all the masterpieces. You are an inspiration to all!"
October 23rd, 2007
Hot Flash Photography says:
"Okay, I have to admit that, at first, I added Agus to my contact list because he took some really great photos of San Francisco. But, as time went on, Agus started taking some pretty awesome night shots of San Francisco. He has been an inspiration ever since. I might consider checking out the art of food photography next but will probably leave that in the hands of this master. Sutanto, you're an inspiration and I'm happy we got to meet as you're just as nice a person as you're a good photographer."
October 1st, 2007
"Personally, I think Agus is a very nice person and I appreciate his meekness before his great photographic talent !
In his work, I can feel his Passion for Photography, his Patience and his Joy of Life. I'm so glad I can discover life in San Francisco through the eyes of this brilliant photographer... and dream while cotemplating his fabulous night shots."
June 23rd, 2007
minty mentos says:
"Sutanto has been a really encouraging friend, since way back when i first started on flickr. I especially enjoy his night photography of the beautiful SF. They have a peaceful and calming effect, just spend some time looking around his photostream and you'll find out why we're the fans we are.... :)"
May 10th, 2007
Here in Van Nuys says:
"I admire both the technical virtuousity and artistic eye of this photographer. One sees his love for the city by the bay in every image. His work is also beautiful in the camera first, last and always...and does not cry out to be noticed by extreme post-processing. He seduces and entices, like a sunset or a martini....and his talents are comparable to the San Francisco fog....gently enveloping and mysterious."
March 26th, 2007
"Sutanto was among the first of my contacts. He has a photographer's keen eye and a poet's sensibility. He clearly loves San Francisco. I have only been there once, long ago, and my memories of the city have faded. Sutanto's photographs remind me of what a beautiful place San Francisco was and continues to be. The photographs of his other travels are insightful and even though I have not been to many of those places I get the feeling of having been there. I look forward to seeing more of his work."
November 24th, 2006
- July 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken