United Kingdom based landscape photographer, shooting all over the country when time allows with work.
Almost all my photos are available as prints or for use commercially, please enquire for more information via e-mail, email@example.com.
Camera & Lenses
Nikon D750 & Nikon D300s (720nm IR).
Nikon 16-35 f/4, Nikon 24-120 f/4, Nikon 70-200 f/4 & Tamron 100-400.
Nikon 1.4x TC II.
Landscape Photographer of the Year 2012 & 2015.
Landscape Photographer of the Year 2009 & 2011,
USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2015,
Outdoor Photographer of the Year 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018,
British Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2017 & 2018,
National Trust Photography Competition 2017 & 2018,
Weather Photographer of the Year 2017.
Photos of Stu Meech (7)
- The Pantheon of Landscape 14,044 photos, 3,064 members
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 74,055 photos, 3,251 members
- Nikon 70-200 F4 VR 15,175 photos, 1,648 members
- Stratford-upon-Avon parkrun 13,259 photos, 234 members
- N-Photo Mag 502,852 photos, 4,909 members
- LPOTY Rejects 391 photos, 97 members
- Wiltshire | Oxfordshire | Gloucestershire 562 photos, 64 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 92,224 photos, 15,545 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 960,524 photos, 16,115 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4.0G ED VR 43,071 photos, 3,686 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 459,847 photos, 14,334 members
- Tamron 17-50 97,052 photos, 5,871 members
- Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DX (F2.8 11-16mm) 98,744 photos, 7,039 members
- LEE Filters 88,375 photos, 5,772 members
- Devon 68,860 photos, 2,274 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 219,510 photos, 6,617 members
- squareFormat 975,337 photos, 40,745 members
- New Forest 11,380 photos, 555 members
- Natural Landscapes 18,225 photos, 4,875 members
- Trees in Mist 42,711 photos, 7,475 members
- 1-2-3 Landscapes (1 A Day) 190,696 photos, 7,200 members
- Great British Landscapes (No buildings, boats, people or animals 65,365 photos, 3,727 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 176,987 photos, 13,722 members
- This Is Dorset 7,152 photos, 210 members
- County of Hampshire 59,231 photos, 1,000 members
- Birds and Wildlife UK 707,521 photos, 13,440 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 329,374 photos, 16,543 members
- UK Steam 185,753 photos, 2,211 members
- London 1,133,078 photos, 37,161 members
- The New Forest National Park 23,522 photos, 1,622 members
- Black and White 6,597,725 photos, 362,261 members
- Lonely Tree 50,361 photos, 9,733 members
- Dorset-England(No people please) 24,888 photos, 949 members
- Dorset 76,035 photos, 2,880 members
- Long Exposure 875,723 photos, 69,932 members
- Somerset 46,744 photos, 1,728 members
- Wiltshire 50,857 photos, 1,503 members
- National Trust 91,825 photos, 5,946 members
- Images of Bath 30,533 photos, 2,107 members
Mathew Roberts says:
"About time I wrote a testimonial about my good flickr friend le-spikey.
Stu is a super landscape and candid photographer, great at playing with light and shadow, always willing to experiment and has a sharp eye for things that others dont see.
I have learnt a lot from Stu. Particularly as he is the one person who is willing to give me constructive criticism and suggestions to help improve my photography. Thanks a lot buddy :-)"
September 17th, 2010
"Stu isn't just a great photographer, especially in landscapes and architecture, he's a great contact and all round Flickrite too.
He regularly follows his contacts streams and ivariably takes the time and trouble to comment regularly too. And as far as I know he only ever comments in a most positive and encouraging manner. I'm sure there must be plenty of times he isn't impressed with what he sees, but if that is the case he always stays schtum. And I greatly admire him for that.
In short, Stu is what Flickr is all about."
March 1st, 2010
hysterical smile says:
"Stu have been one of my favourite contact for a good while here on flickr. He has a fantastic eye for a great shot and technical abilities to match. His landscape & HDR shots always captivate and amaze me.
His photostream is a must see for everyone and I am very glad to have him as a contact, as his comments are always very helpful. Make sure you check out his work!
Nice one mate!"
October 23rd, 2009
"It's about time I wrote Spike-face's - I mean, le-spikey's - testimonial. Despite having known him for a good few years, he can still surprise with some truly unique and interesting photos.
His natural flare for photography shines through in his stunning, and often subtle images. A great bloke on Flickr and off, and can always be relied on for meaningful photographic critique (as well as a helping hand when it comes to lighting/filter info!)"
June 8th, 2009
- April 2008
- Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Production Electrician
- Stu Meech Landscape Photography