United Kingdom based landscape photographer, shooting all over the country when time allows with work.
Almost all my photos are available as prints or for use commercially, please enquire for more information via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camera & Lenses
Nikon D750 & Nikon D300s (720nm IR).
Nikon 16-35 f/4, Nikon 24-120 f/4, Nikon 70-200 f/4 & Nikon 300 f/4.
Nikon 1.4x TC II.
Landscape Photographer of the Year 2012 & 2015.
Landscape Photographer of the Year 2009 & 2011,
USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2015,
Outdoor Photographer of the Year 2015, 2016 & 2017,
British Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2017,
Weather Photographer of the Year 2017.
Photos of Stu Meech (7)
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 64,686 photos, 3,147 members
- Nikon 70-200 F4 VR 14,803 photos, 1,608 members
- Stratford-upon-Avon parkrun 14,413 photos, 205 members
- N-Photo Mag 505,203 photos, 4,911 members
- LPOTY Rejects 404 photos, 100 members
- Wiltshire | Oxfordshire | Gloucestershire 460 photos, 62 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 92,427 photos, 14,894 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 923,606 photos, 15,441 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4.0G ED VR 42,454 photos, 3,644 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 435,981 photos, 13,693 members
- Tamron 17-50 98,127 photos, 5,897 members
- Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DX (F2.8 11-16mm) 99,546 photos, 7,048 members
- LEE Filters 86,528 photos, 5,735 members
- Devon 68,074 photos, 2,271 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 222,425 photos, 6,615 members
- squareFormat 985,726 photos, 40,814 members
- New Forest 11,361 photos, 552 members
- Natural Landscapes 18,326 photos, 4,881 members
- Trees in Mist 42,459 photos, 7,403 members
- 1-2-3 Landscapes (1 A Day) 188,680 photos, 7,148 members
- Great British Landscapes (No buildings, boats, people or animals 66,604 photos, 3,690 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 178,643 photos, 13,747 members
- This Is Dorset 7,424 photos, 212 members
- County of Hampshire 62,631 photos, 994 members
- Birds and Wildlife UK 712,773 photos, 13,398 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 333,670 photos, 16,600 members
- UK Steam 180,115 photos, 2,189 members
- London 1,133,355 photos, 37,182 members
- The New Forest National Park 23,637 photos, 1,620 members
- Black and White 6,844,957 photos, 358,185 members
- Lonely Tree 50,675 photos, 9,740 members
- Dorset-England(No people please) 25,084 photos, 946 members
- Dorset 77,281 photos, 2,856 members
- Long Exposure 878,525 photos, 69,730 members
- Somerset 47,462 photos, 1,717 members
- Wiltshire 52,060 photos, 1,506 members
- National Trust 93,126 photos, 5,910 members
- Images of Bath 30,684 photos, 2,115 members
Mathew Roberts says:
"About time I wrote a testimonial about my good flickr friend le-spikey.
Stu is a super landscape and candid photographer, great at playing with light and shadow, always willing to experiment and has a sharp eye for things that others dont see.
I have learnt a lot from Stu. Particularly as he is the one person who is willing to give me constructive criticism and suggestions to help improve my photography. Thanks a lot buddy :-)"
September 17th, 2010
"Stu isn't just a great photographer, especially in landscapes and architecture, he's a great contact and all round Flickrite too.
He regularly follows his contacts streams and ivariably takes the time and trouble to comment regularly too. And as far as I know he only ever comments in a most positive and encouraging manner. I'm sure there must be plenty of times he isn't impressed with what he sees, but if that is the case he always stays schtum. And I greatly admire him for that.
In short, Stu is what Flickr is all about."
March 1st, 2010
hysterical smile says:
"Stu have been one of my favourite contact for a good while here on flickr. He has a fantastic eye for a great shot and technical abilities to match. His landscape & HDR shots always captivate and amaze me.
His photostream is a must see for everyone and I am very glad to have him as a contact, as his comments are always very helpful. Make sure you check out his work!
Nice one mate!"
October 23rd, 2009
"It's about time I wrote Spike-face's - I mean, le-spikey's - testimonial. Despite having known him for a good few years, he can still surprise with some truly unique and interesting photos.
His natural flare for photography shines through in his stunning, and often subtle images. A great bloke on Flickr and off, and can always be relied on for meaningful photographic critique (as well as a helping hand when it comes to lighting/filter info!)"
June 8th, 2009
- April 2008
- Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Production Electrician
- Stu Meech Landscape Photography