I live in Gippsland, Victoria and love this special part of the world. It is close to lakes, ocean, mountains and rivers, so there is a lot of subject matter for me to photograph.
I have had a keen interest in photography since I was a child. This interest has mainly revolved around travel and family. In recent times this interest has also grown to include still life studies and wildlife. I also love to photograph old vehicles, machinery and buildings, especially if they have been long ago abandoned. Each has its own story to tell.
Travel and photography go naturally hand in hand, so I love combining the two and am always looking for new places to explore and record visually.
- Australian Storm Chasers 459 photos, 77 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,883,571 photos, 548,012 members
- Australian Postcard 7,337 photos, 338 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,382,717 photos, 187,227 members
- The Big Stopper 16,146 photos, 1,693 members
- Monochrome Australia 5,534 photos, 202 members
- rotoballe 10,797 photos, 3,177 members
- GREAT PANOS 75,126 photos, 3,750 members
- Victoria's National Parks 3,071 photos, 188 members
- ABCTV Weather 28,822 photos, 1,409 members
- The Milky Way 36,193 photos, 6,872 members
- Phogropathy's Weekly Photo Share! 8,426 photos, 376 members
stormgirl1960 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Heather Provan
- January 2009
- Sale, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken