I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- Aviones (Sin limite de grupos) 66,229 photos, 528 members
- Tamron 150-600 Nikon mount 35,925 photos, 1,007 members
- D500 Club 66,299 photos, 2,209 members
- Nikon D500 User's Group 80,610 photos, 2,821 members
- NIKON P900 26,070 photos, 802 members
- Kinnordy Loch 751 photos, 32 members
- Moths and Butterflies of Scotland 3,653 photos, 89 members
- Flies 18,588 photos, 1,477 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 405,782 photos, 10,445 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 406 photos, 6 members
- Hybrid birds 3,965 photos, 601 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 8,383 photos, 1,507 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 644 photos, 18 members
- World Waders 15,632 photos, 343 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 3,186 photos, 268 members
- Uk birds of prey 27,623 photos, 1,507 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 221,427 photos, 6,584 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 1,128 photos, 97 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 62 photos, 11 members
- Scottish Models 5,554 photos, 503 members
- Morton Lochs 279 photos, 13 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 42,320 photos, 1,251 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 303,063 photos, 9,338 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 721,245 photos, 32,318 members
- Fife Wildlife 7,689 photos, 141 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 889 photos, 96 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 331,413 photos, 16,639 members
- Scottish Street Art 2,617 photos, 368 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 101,492 photos, 2,132 members
- Isle Of May. 1,537 photos, 140 members
- Field Guide to Insects and Spiders 64,804 photos, 2,543 members
- Pictures Of Trentretro. 146 photos, 20 members
- Pictures Of Stonefaction. 492 photos, 30 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 18,655 photos, 1,659 members
- Scotland - the Land and the Sea 71,226 photos, 3,228 members
- Hover Fly 10,631 photos, 812 members
- British Lepidoptera 63,285 photos, 1,205 members
- Scottish Sunsets and Sunrises 12,487 photos, 686 members
- Aircraft in the Sky 195,935 photos, 2,106 members
- Scottish Meet Ups 13,244 photos, 639 members
- British Wildlife 382,312 photos, 4,577 members
- Scotland's Nature:Insects & Spiders 5,583 photos, 213 members
- Scotland's Nature:Animals (No birds, insects or farm animals) 6,038 photos, 302 members
- Scotland's Nature:Birds 35,277 photos, 584 members
- Angus, Scotland 8,432 photos, 287 members
- Bird Lovers 328,704 photos, 4,880 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,396,842 photos, 35,803 members
- Scotland The Brave 67,751 photos, 1,231 members
- Wildlife Photography 1,128,935 photos, 23,476 members
- Birds/Aves 242,302 photos, 4,811 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
June 8th, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
March 27th, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
December 20th, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.