I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- Nikon D500 + Nikkor 200-500/5.6 ED VR 1,095 photos, 116 members
- Aviones (Sin limite de grupos) 85,544 photos, 602 members
- Tamron 150-600 Nikon mount 38,452 photos, 1,036 members
- D500 Club 90,886 photos, 2,528 members
- Nikon D500 User's Group 103,944 photos, 3,190 members
- NIKON P900 30,295 photos, 835 members
- Kinnordy Loch 792 photos, 32 members
- Moths and Butterflies of Scotland 3,985 photos, 105 members
- Flies 19,574 photos, 1,503 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 422,297 photos, 10,522 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 416 photos, 6 members
- Hybrid birds 3,996 photos, 608 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 8,869 photos, 1,515 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 652 photos, 18 members
- World Waders 15,994 photos, 347 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 3,261 photos, 268 members
- Uk birds of prey 30,654 photos, 1,599 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 221,883 photos, 6,604 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 61 photos, 11 members
- Scottish Models 6,587 photos, 503 members
- Morton Lochs 279 photos, 13 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 43,106 photos, 1,262 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 304,829 photos, 9,314 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 722,158 photos, 32,217 members
- Fife Wildlife 7,836 photos, 141 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 888 photos, 96 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 332,906 photos, 16,614 members
- Scottish Street Art 2,686 photos, 365 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 106,566 photos, 2,147 members
- Isle Of May. 1,579 photos, 146 members
- Field Guide to Insects and Spiders 66,785 photos, 2,540 members
- Pictures Of Trentretro. 146 photos, 20 members
- Pictures Of Stonefaction. 492 photos, 30 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 19,164 photos, 1,664 members
- Scotland - the Land and the Sea 74,788 photos, 3,317 members
- Hover Fly 10,920 photos, 821 members
- British Lepidoptera 67,591 photos, 1,232 members
- Scottish Sunsets and Sunrises 12,801 photos, 691 members
- Aircraft in the Sky 204,801 photos, 2,143 members
- Scottish Meet Ups 13,239 photos, 643 members
- British Wildlife 401,083 photos, 4,652 members
- Scotland's Nature:Insects & Spiders 5,718 photos, 215 members
- Scotland's Nature:Animals (No birds, insects or farm animals) 6,278 photos, 307 members
- Scotland's Nature:Birds 37,579 photos, 595 members
- Angus, Scotland 8,462 photos, 286 members
- Bird Lovers 343,062 photos, 4,930 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,442,378 photos, 36,109 members
- Scotland The Brave 69,055 photos, 1,233 members
- Wildlife Photography 1,178,272 photos, 24,001 members
- Birds/Aves 249,768 photos, 4,821 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
June 8th, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
March 27th, 2007
reflective tent says:
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
December 20th, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.