I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- Tamron 150-600 Nikon mount 24,731 photos, 841 members
- D500 Club 9,928 photos, 784 members
- Nikon D500 User's Group 13,587 photos, 1,026 members
- NIKON P900 10,908 photos, 511 members
- Kinnordy Loch 620 photos, 31 members
- Moths and Butterflies of Scotland 2,896 photos, 75 members
- Flies 14,684 photos, 1,361 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 323,508 photos, 9,505 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 370 photos, 5 members
- Hybrid birds 3,593 photos, 549 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 7,073 photos, 1,467 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 593 photos, 17 members
- World Waders 11,997 photos, 314 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 2,914 photos, 247 members
- Uk birds of prey 20,003 photos, 1,201 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 212,112 photos, 6,458 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 631 photos, 89 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 62 photos, 11 members
- Scottish Models 4,829 photos, 459 members
- Morton Lochs 271 photos, 13 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 39,500 photos, 1,208 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 291,446 photos, 9,284 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 712,139 photos, 32,246 members
- Fife Wildlife 7,157 photos, 139 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 890 photos, 99 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 319,189 photos, 16,397 members
- Scottish Street Art 2,268 photos, 358 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 93,418 photos, 2,086 members
- Isle Of May. 1,400 photos, 127 members
- Field Guide to Insects and Spiders 56,573 photos, 2,506 members
- Pictures Of Trentretro. 173 photos, 20 members
- Pictures Of Stonefaction. 513 photos, 30 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 16,648 photos, 1,594 members
- Scotland - the Land and the Sea 57,550 photos, 2,742 members
- Hover Fly 10,421 photos, 793 members
- British Lepidoptera 54,044 photos, 1,094 members
- Scottish Sunsets and Sunrises 11,002 photos, 647 members
- Aircraft in the Sky 157,730 photos, 1,858 members
- Scottish Meet Ups 13,782 photos, 636 members
- British Wildlife 310,654 photos, 4,058 members
- Scotland's Nature:Insects & Spiders 5,237 photos, 203 members
- Scotland's Nature:Animals (No birds, insects or farm animals) 4,994 photos, 284 members
- Scotland's Nature:Birds 28,569 photos, 542 members
- Angus, Scotland 7,719 photos, 267 members
- Bird Lovers 268,804 photos, 4,419 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,175,013 photos, 33,762 members
- Scotland The Brave 59,415 photos, 1,179 members
- Wildlife Photography 872,975 photos, 20,623 members
- Birds/Aves 197,469 photos, 4,450 members
- NATUREPIX 331,155 photos, 8,067 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
June 8th, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
March 27th, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
December 20th, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.