I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- Ringed Birds in Europe 697 photos, 44 members
- Canon SX50 HS 42,168 photos, 2,007 members
- Canon SX50 Birds and Wildlife 10,416 photos, 301 members
- Kinnordy Loch 130 photos, 19 members
- Viz Mig 126 photos, 7 members
- Night in the City 3,992 photos, 645 members
- Moths and Butterflies of Scotland 1,227 photos, 33 members
- Helicopter Database 9,563 photos, 183 members
- Flies 9,617 photos, 1,109 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 147,364 photos, 6,613 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 325 photos, 3 members
- Gulls of the Western Palearctic 1,507 photos, 70 members
- Hybrid birds 3,239 photos, 481 members
- Red Squirrels UK 4,271 photos, 297 members
- A Portrait Group 489,364 photos, 10,165 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 5,694 photos, 1,388 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 508 photos, 9 members
- World Waders 6,687 photos, 205 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 2,322 photos, 205 members
- Oil Rigs in Dundee 94 photos, 15 members
- UK bird file 294 photos, 26 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 201,973 photos, 7,253 members
- Uk birds of prey 9,844 photos, 680 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 82,282 photos, 4,770 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 190,579 photos, 6,164 members
- Flickrista 73,391 photos, 3,253 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,679 photos, 296 members
- The Art of Helicopters (military) 10,486 photos, 491 members
- BirdTrack 36,690 photos, 781 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 642 photos, 80 members
- military helicopters of the world. 4,053 photos, 214 members
- Edinburgh Models 132 photos, 41 members
- Scottish Aviation Photographers (now geo tagging). 13,045 photos, 141 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 63 photos, 9 members
- Perth, Scotland 4,392 photos, 222 members
- Nikon SB-600/800/900 AF Speedlights User Group. 3,860 photos, 521 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 43,560 photos, 5,082 members
- Scottish Models 4,586 photos, 373 members
- Portraiture in Scotland 6,355 photos, 301 members
- Army Air Corps 1,634 photos, 142 members
- UK bird ID 1,046 photos, 194 members
- Morton Lochs 256 photos, 13 members
- Buachaille Etive Mor 951 photos, 203 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 113,399 photos, 6,003 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 32,897 photos, 1,137 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 265,796 photos, 9,038 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 683,203 photos, 31,638 members
- Scottish fungi, lichen and mosses 1,555 photos, 112 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 41,172 photos, 4,949 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 78,531 photos, 3,480 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
June 8th, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
March 27th, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
December 20th, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.