I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- NIKON P900 9,132 photos, 461 members
- Kinnordy Loch 611 photos, 29 members
- Moths and Butterflies of Scotland 2,580 photos, 71 members
- Flies 13,949 photos, 1,328 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 299,474 photos, 9,238 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 368 photos, 4 members
- Hybrid birds 3,583 photos, 541 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 6,953 photos, 1,464 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 568 photos, 14 members
- World Waders 10,849 photos, 299 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 2,781 photos, 241 members
- Uk birds of prey 18,786 photos, 1,138 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 209,447 photos, 6,426 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 598 photos, 87 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 62 photos, 9 members
- Scottish Models 4,766 photos, 445 members
- Morton Lochs 268 photos, 13 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 38,620 photos, 1,202 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 287,838 photos, 9,266 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 709,016 photos, 32,217 members
- Fife Wildlife 6,900 photos, 135 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 890 photos, 99 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 316,416 photos, 16,330 members
- Scottish Street Art 2,230 photos, 357 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 90,153 photos, 2,068 members
- Isle Of May. 1,312 photos, 124 members
- Field Guide to Insects and Spiders 54,045 photos, 2,495 members
- Pictures Of Trentretro. 173 photos, 20 members
- Pictures Of Stonefaction. 513 photos, 30 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 16,473 photos, 1,571 members
- Scotland - the Land and the Sea 54,592 photos, 2,614 members
- Hover Fly 10,215 photos, 772 members
- British Lepidoptera 51,001 photos, 1,070 members
- Scottish Sunsets and Sunrises 10,658 photos, 638 members
- Aircraft in the Sky 149,064 photos, 1,817 members
- Scottish Meet Ups 13,752 photos, 638 members
- British Wildlife 298,706 photos, 3,977 members
- Scotland's Nature:Insects & Spiders 5,168 photos, 200 members
- Scotland's Nature:Animals (No birds, insects or farm animals) 4,743 photos, 279 members
- Scotland's Nature:Birds 27,595 photos, 529 members
- Angus, Scotland 7,501 photos, 263 members
- Bird Lovers 258,238 photos, 4,323 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,140,780 photos, 33,450 members
- Scotland The Brave 57,116 photos, 1,170 members
- Wildlife Photography 827,876 photos, 20,057 members
- Birds/Aves 190,281 photos, 4,409 members
- NATUREPIX 320,039 photos, 7,948 members
- Crows 12,298 photos, 2,534 members
- Seagulls 39,039 photos, 6,232 members
- Nature 2,861,844 photos, 92,674 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
June 8th, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
March 27th, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
December 20th, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.