I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- NIKON P900 5,269 photos, 317 members
- Kinnordy Loch 353 photos, 28 members
- Moths and Butterflies of Scotland 2,055 photos, 56 members
- Flies 11,527 photos, 1,259 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 248,525 photos, 8,623 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 356 photos, 4 members
- Hybrid birds 3,525 photos, 518 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 6,538 photos, 1,431 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 544 photos, 13 members
- World Waders 9,545 photos, 285 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 2,647 photos, 233 members
- Uk birds of prey 14,786 photos, 956 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 203,196 photos, 6,362 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 585 photos, 85 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 62 photos, 9 members
- Scottish Models 4,643 photos, 428 members
- Morton Lochs 264 photos, 13 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 36,615 photos, 1,191 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 279,563 photos, 9,201 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 700,110 photos, 32,082 members
- Fife Wildlife 6,680 photos, 133 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 895 photos, 99 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 310,243 photos, 16,166 members
- Scottish Street Art 2,199 photos, 356 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 84,494 photos, 2,029 members
- Isle Of May. 1,102 photos, 105 members
- Field Guide to Insects and Spiders 46,718 photos, 2,465 members
- Pictures Of Trentretro. 173 photos, 20 members
- Pictures Of Stonefaction. 513 photos, 30 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 15,981 photos, 1,537 members
- Scotland - the Land and the Sea 49,493 photos, 2,442 members
- Hover Fly 9,728 photos, 753 members
- British Lepidoptera 47,513 photos, 1,034 members
- Scottish Sunsets and Sunrises 10,109 photos, 624 members
- Aircraft in the Sky 136,260 photos, 1,719 members
- Scottish Meet Ups 13,630 photos, 635 members
- British Wildlife 267,492 photos, 3,789 members
- Scotland's Nature:Insects & Spiders 5,572 photos, 199 members
- Scotland's Nature:Animals (No birds, insects or farm animals) 4,558 photos, 277 members
- Scotland's Nature:Birds 24,942 photos, 517 members
- Angus, Scotland 7,120 photos, 258 members
- Bird Lovers 234,917 photos, 4,140 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,054,636 photos, 32,565 members
- Scotland The Brave 52,358 photos, 1,135 members
- Wildlife Photography 736,962 photos, 18,924 members
- Birds/Aves 175,526 photos, 4,262 members
- NATUREPIX 302,590 photos, 7,761 members
- Crows 11,714 photos, 2,458 members
- Seagulls 37,569 photos, 6,100 members
- Nature 2,483,987 photos, 84,133 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
June 8th, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
March 27th, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
December 20th, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.