I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- NIKON P900 4,102 photos, 246 members
- Ringed Birds in Europe 2,103 photos, 60 members
- Kinnordy Loch 334 photos, 27 members
- Vis-mig 168 photos, 8 members
- Night in the City 6,629 photos, 735 members
- Moths and Butterflies of Scotland 2,030 photos, 53 members
- Flies 11,351 photos, 1,244 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 231,362 photos, 8,330 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 375 photos, 4 members
- Hybrid birds 3,448 photos, 507 members
- A Portrait Group 512,248 photos, 10,029 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 6,388 photos, 1,424 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 573 photos, 13 members
- World Waders 8,982 photos, 275 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 2,630 photos, 233 members
- Oil Rigs in Dundee 97 photos, 15 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 230,718 photos, 7,468 members
- Uk birds of prey 13,549 photos, 905 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 87,149 photos, 4,721 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 201,049 photos, 6,314 members
- Flickrista 85,414 photos, 3,432 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 665 photos, 80 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 63 photos, 9 members
- Nikon SB-600/800/900 AF Speedlights User Group. 3,923 photos, 528 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 42,282 photos, 5,021 members
- Scottish Models 4,807 photos, 417 members
- Portraiture in Scotland 6,687 photos, 319 members
- Morton Lochs 265 photos, 13 members
- Buachaille Etive Mor 1,059 photos, 217 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 130,833 photos, 6,563 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 35,958 photos, 1,182 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 276,730 photos, 9,159 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 696,998 photos, 31,977 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 48,842 photos, 5,458 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 81,999 photos, 3,481 members
- Fife Wildlife 6,672 photos, 133 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 914 photos, 99 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 307,729 photos, 16,085 members
- Scottish Street Art 2,182 photos, 354 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 84,162 photos, 2,029 members
- Isle Of May. 1,090 photos, 104 members
- Field Guide to Insects and Spiders 46,077 photos, 2,456 members
- Pictures Of Trentretro. 173 photos, 20 members
- Pictures Of Stonefaction. 514 photos, 30 members
- Nikon D80 Users 596,124 photos, 24,078 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 15,828 photos, 1,520 members
- Long Exposures 523,789 photos, 40,606 members
- Long Exposure 737,673 photos, 62,493 members
- Cool Britain 62,689 photos, 913 members
- Scotland - the Land and the Sea 47,897 photos, 2,361 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
June 8th, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
March 27th, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
December 20th, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.