I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- Helicopter Database 6,006 photos, 129 members
- Flies 9,354 photos, 954 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 63,887 photos, 4,157 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 317 photos, 3 members
- Gulls of the Western Palearctic 1,251 photos, 70 members
- Hybrid birds 2,867 photos, 432 members
- Red Squirrels UK 3,201 photos, 269 members
- A Portrait Group 441,656 photos, 9,684 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 5,093 photos, 1,366 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 483 photos, 9 members
- World Waders 4,855 photos, 175 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 2,105 photos, 184 members
- Oil Rigs in Dundee 93 photos, 15 members
- UK bird file 297 photos, 26 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 165,069 photos, 6,779 members
- Uk birds of prey 6,951 photos, 486 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 77,337 photos, 4,800 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 176,895 photos, 5,949 members
- Flickrista 60,219 photos, 2,963 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,461 photos, 290 members
- The Art of Helicopters (military) 9,052 photos, 455 members
- BirdTrack 27,420 photos, 667 members
- Simply Angus 189 photos, 12 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 687 photos, 72 members
- military helicopters of the world. 3,696 photos, 216 members
- Edinburgh Models 135 photos, 33 members
- Scottish Aviation Photographers (now geo tagging). 10,075 photos, 126 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 63 photos, 7 members
- Perth, Scotland 3,803 photos, 207 members
- Nikon SB-600/800/900 AF Speedlights User Group. 3,845 photos, 528 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 44,545 photos, 5,179 members
- Scottish Models 4,234 photos, 332 members
- Portraiture in Scotland 5,945 photos, 289 members
- Army Air Corps 1,359 photos, 117 members
- UK bird ID 735 photos, 173 members
- Morton Lochs 256 photos, 13 members
- Buachaille Etive Mor 892 photos, 198 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 98,130 photos, 5,505 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 29,969 photos, 1,089 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 249,036 photos, 8,880 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 663,990 photos, 31,302 members
- Scottish fungi, lichen and mosses 1,262 photos, 107 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 34,021 photos, 4,335 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 74,422 photos, 3,467 members
- Fife Wildlife 5,818 photos, 125 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 910 photos, 99 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 275,937 photos, 15,191 members
- ZONE 5! (The afterburner and JETWASH aviation group) 7,637 photos, 450 members
- Scottish Street Art 2,075 photos, 351 members
- Mikoyan MiG-29 1,519 photos, 231 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
8th June, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
27th March, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
20th December, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.