I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- All Recipes 1,805 photos, 61 members
- yummy art 5,054 photos, 153 members
- Female Photographers Group 115,628 photos, 2,945 members
- Red Rule 668,699 photos, 58,137 members
- Real Food 136,806 photos, 3,341 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 9,091 photos, 99 members
- Nikon D700 348,583 photos, 16,068 members
- Random & Creative shots 233,869 photos, 11,507 members
- Professional looking food photography 206,274 photos, 17,584 members
- One Of A Kind 839,024 photos, 21,510 members
- Green is Beautiful 805,638 photos, 91,771 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,147,687 photos, 89,057 members
- Fruits et légumes 49,916 photos, 13,370 members
- I Ate This 703,184 photos, 42,970 members
- Macro Photography 766,554 photos, 59,953 members
- Fruit & Veg 206,051 photos, 49,099 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 528,431 photos, 21,968 members
- Slashfood 68,996 photos, 1,837 members
- Recipes to Share 39,199 photos, 21,098 members
- Food Porn 823,001 photos, 63,605 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single