I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- yummy art 4,112 photos, 139 members
- Female Photographers Group 110,947 photos, 2,983 members
- Red Rule 602,628 photos, 52,491 members
- Real Food 126,121 photos, 3,225 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 8,963 photos, 104 members
- Nikon D700 314,045 photos, 15,308 members
- Random & Creative shots 233,378 photos, 11,669 members
- Professional looking food photography 197,452 photos, 16,926 members
- One Of A Kind 722,083 photos, 21,083 members
- Green is Beautiful 744,857 photos, 81,133 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,632,108 photos, 83,091 members
- Fruits et légumes 51,132 photos, 13,400 members
- I Ate This 645,193 photos, 40,412 members
- Macro Photography 492,136 photos, 47,641 members
- Fruit & Veg 208,194 photos, 43,616 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 461,575 photos, 21,163 members
- Slashfood 64,713 photos, 1,821 members
- Recipes to Share 37,063 photos, 18,723 members
- Food Porn 756,250 photos, 60,083 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single