I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- yummy art 4,475 photos, 143 members
- Female Photographers Group 112,969 photos, 2,983 members
- Red Rule 624,800 photos, 55,385 members
- Real Food 127,904 photos, 3,266 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 8,976 photos, 102 members
- Nikon D700 325,339 photos, 15,625 members
- Random & Creative shots 231,268 photos, 11,701 members
- Professional looking food photography 205,116 photos, 17,263 members
- One Of A Kind 761,415 photos, 21,366 members
- Green is Beautiful 769,906 photos, 85,854 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,801,007 photos, 84,853 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,829 photos, 13,553 members
- I Ate This 665,911 photos, 42,034 members
- Macro Photography 564,891 photos, 50,997 members
- Fruit & Veg 218,403 photos, 45,689 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 484,852 photos, 21,460 members
- Slashfood 66,037 photos, 1,839 members
- Recipes to Share 37,877 photos, 19,734 members
- Food Porn 781,296 photos, 62,461 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single