I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- yummy art 4,489 photos, 143 members
- Female Photographers Group 113,441 photos, 2,983 members
- Red Rule 626,961 photos, 55,628 members
- Real Food 127,969 photos, 3,273 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 8,979 photos, 102 members
- Nikon D700 326,425 photos, 15,688 members
- Random & Creative shots 230,892 photos, 11,699 members
- Professional looking food photography 205,996 photos, 17,306 members
- One Of A Kind 767,052 photos, 21,392 members
- Green is Beautiful 773,435 photos, 86,406 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,821,713 photos, 85,026 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,826 photos, 13,557 members
- I Ate This 668,106 photos, 42,191 members
- Macro Photography 576,565 photos, 51,396 members
- Fruit & Veg 220,113 photos, 46,190 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 486,664 photos, 21,489 members
- Slashfood 66,224 photos, 1,836 members
- Recipes to Share 38,004 photos, 19,922 members
- Food Porn 784,016 photos, 62,706 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single