I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- All Recipes 1,069 photos, 43 members
- yummy art 4,580 photos, 145 members
- Female Photographers Group 113,988 photos, 2,980 members
- Red Rule 635,158 photos, 56,061 members
- Real Food 129,122 photos, 3,287 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 9,000 photos, 102 members
- Nikon D700 330,354 photos, 15,782 members
- Random & Creative shots 240,016 photos, 11,696 members
- Professional looking food photography 208,405 photos, 17,367 members
- One Of A Kind 784,711 photos, 21,450 members
- Green is Beautiful 783,567 photos, 87,593 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,886,507 photos, 85,749 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,846 photos, 13,545 members
- I Ate This 675,400 photos, 42,409 members
- Macro Photography 604,315 photos, 52,538 members
- Fruit & Veg 208,568 photos, 47,619 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 492,702 photos, 21,626 members
- Slashfood 66,723 photos, 1,839 members
- Recipes to Share 38,234 photos, 20,381 members
- Food Porn 791,689 photos, 63,188 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single