I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- All Recipes 1,122 photos, 45 members
- yummy art 4,621 photos, 144 members
- Female Photographers Group 114,169 photos, 2,980 members
- Red Rule 637,708 photos, 56,346 members
- Real Food 129,765 photos, 3,288 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 9,008 photos, 102 members
- Nikon D700 332,257 photos, 15,815 members
- Random & Creative shots 239,640 photos, 11,695 members
- Professional looking food photography 209,720 photos, 17,384 members
- One Of A Kind 791,705 photos, 21,492 members
- Green is Beautiful 786,825 photos, 87,994 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,913,201 photos, 86,145 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,805 photos, 13,543 members
- I Ate This 677,911 photos, 42,468 members
- Macro Photography 614,303 photos, 53,206 members
- Fruit & Veg 208,207 photos, 47,778 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 495,047 photos, 21,667 members
- Slashfood 66,957 photos, 1,839 members
- Recipes to Share 38,317 photos, 20,420 members
- Food Porn 794,803 photos, 63,325 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single