I am enjoying every moment of taking photo,s and post production, I like to take the view that photography has no guidelines so experimenting is key to my enjoyment and that photography should be just that...........!
I would just like to say many thanks to all who visit and comment on my stream, it really is very much appreciated and for those who make me a contact, a big thankyou to you too, but if I don't reciprocate please don't be offended, my wife and I run our own business and although I try hard, sometimes there is not enough time in the day to keep up! rgds Michael.
I do not mind my images being used for blogs, but I have copyright on all my images and expect full credit when an image is used and that means the link must be directed back to flickr, I do not allow anyone to take my images and use for their own profit unless they have contacted myself or Getty images to arrange for a license to use said images.
Photos of stocks photography. (1)
- The D-Photo 90,030 photos, 2,660 members
- Leica Black and White 161,065 photos, 3,875 members
- Low light photography 131,302 photos, 7,238 members
- Black and White 5,842,830 photos, 282,750 members
- B+W 441,947 photos, 15,369 members
- London Shot Collective 4,953 photos, 189 members
- Leica Digital 146,624 photos, 3,244 members
- Leica M Users 269,464 photos, 6,797 members
- Leica 490,371 photos, 11,849 members
- The Real Street Photography 576,669 photos, 15,023 members
- Leica M9 117,998 photos, 5,201 members
- London Streets 43,641 photos, 5,029 members
- dream or reality? 308,702 photos, 16,787 members
- Project Weather 157,312 photos, 38,291 members
- 500x500 288,880 photos, 7,381 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,688 photos, 103,418 members
- The Cinematographer 80,332 photos, 5,076 members
- B&W DREAMS 118,085 photos, 4,308 members
- Just Street Photography 1,238,259 photos, 39,968 members
- dungeness 10,912 photos, 859 members
- Beach Photography 441,119 photos, 61,657 members
- The Knight and his Princess (Admins invite only) P 1 - A/C 1 36,746 photos, 3,087 members
- Candid & Street Photography 954,126 photos, 24,938 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 43,433 photos, 3,850 members
- nighthawks 278,178 photos, 18,786 members
- Night Lights 603,426 photos, 57,414 members
- Whitstable & Herne Bay-------please invite your friends & family 3,212 photos, 289 members
- Cinematic Moments. 491,071 photos, 19,358 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,899,371 photos, 144,743 members
- *a cinematic world * 60,106 photos, 2,172 members
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 107,102 photos, 4,050 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,866 photos, 59,261 members
- "The Very Best" 4~THE~ART=T 112 photos, 58 members
- Small British Shop Fronts 2,401 photos, 289 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 420,224 photos, 18,195 members
- New York, New York 385,036 photos, 15,462 members
- New York life 185,231 photos, 8,222 members
- New York City 631,290 photos, 45,556 members
- Living Life Through A Lens 132,718 photos, 2,993 members
- Photomatix 406,677 photos, 19,570 members
- * Natures Beauties ~ [ONLY 100% NATURE] NO PEOPLE ~ NO BUILDINGS 495,253 photos, 23,104 members
- HDR ADDICTED 358,926 photos, 13,927 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Hump Day Wednesdays **MACRO** 3,406,223 photos, 97,434 members
- Natural Landscapes 17,534 photos, 3,473 members
- Images Of England - New contest - Dorset 55,279 photos, 1,550 members
- The Temple Of Aphrodite 1,455 photos, 651 members
- About Stock Photo | www.aboutstockphoto.com 4,108 photos, 766 members
- Our Memories, Our Times 90,997 photos, 3,105 members
- This stands out! - add 1, invite 1, comment 1 - VOTING is open 29,971 photos, 2,174 members
- Beach Hut Elite (Invitation Only) 5,716 photos, 815 members
Guy Wulf says:
"I have a number of Flickr heroes but Michael is up there at the top. Nine times out of ten he posts a photograph that renders me speechless....I make the usual platitudes in the comment box but none ever seem to match up to the impact his imagery has on me....his skill as a photographer shows through in every shot and his post-processing skills are second to none....he leaves me standing in every respect....on top of all that he`s a tree lover.. It`s good to have Michael as a Flickr friend...keep up the good work."
31st December, 2008
aswirly (away) says:
"One of my Flickr favorites, I'm a big fan of Michael's stream :) His work brings together a great talent with the camera along with a creative eye, skillful processing, and a clever and witty sense of humor. I am always delighted by his brilliant countryside scenes, his views of London, Grandma's loft, and everything else he turns his camera to. So much fun and feeling in this stream! Thanks for sharing your world with us :)"
30th November, 2008
"Wow - you truly have amazing pictures!! Your ideas, angles, and HDR photos are incredible! Keep up the good work!"
1st October, 2008
"One of my great flickr favorites because of his incredible talent in HDR the way he composes a certain scenario making it truly remarkable work of art...."
21st September, 2008
Douglas Marsh says:
"Mike's photography is an inspiration to me, I do not process HDR (yet) but I do appreciate his work and dedication to his art. I recognise many of the places he captures and I believe this has made me look at everything in a different way than I did before. It is not often an older sibling follows his the youngers example, but I now have a great hobby that allows me to explore my world all over again. Thank you for opening my eyes and mind Mike.
Testimonial from 'Older Brother Doug'."
28th August, 2008
"Stocks/Michael is an outstanding photographer.
I am a big fan, and particularly love his HDR work, which is always an inspiration and technically brilliant. With quality assured in every shot, coupled with an eclectic range of subjects, his photostream is not to be missed and is guaranteed not to disappoint."
28th August, 2008
Andy McGowan says:
"Michael was one of my first contacts when I came onto Flickr. I have always enjoyed his take on life through his stream. Being reasonably local I have had an interest in his shots because I can recognise the locations and aspire to taking similar images."
17th August, 2008
T A Y S E R says:
All of your pictures are WOW great, and you sure love the HDR but with the combination of hand and camera the results are staining keep up the good work my friend and let’s see more from you art.
28th April, 2008
"Michael's work is never disappointing, his HDR is is expertly handled, I am not a big fan of HDR usually, but he has mastered it so well there is nothing to sugest falseness, indeed it is dealt with so well it must be discribed as "stunning work"."
12th March, 2008
- michael marsh
- January 2007
- Hernehill , Kent, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- I sell O,s