- Ferrania P30 909 photos, 183 members
- Kodak Medalist Pics 1,574 photos, 186 members
- Solar Eclipse March 2015 691 photos, 230 members
- Skedvik 276 photos, 2 members
- This is Why I Bought A Camera 1,030,369 photos, 12,726 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,265,816 photos, 44,915 members
- Nikon F3 56,226 photos, 4,005 members
- Stand Development 10,701 photos, 1,027 members
- Industar 69 1,917 photos, 332 members
- SONY α NEX with Old Lens 59,078 photos, 1,728 members
- iStockphoto 1,841 photos, 490 members
- Sony Nex Cameras and Manual Lenses 32,147 photos, 1,088 members
- Classic Lenses on NEX 46,129 photos, 1,782 members
- AlternativePhotography.com 17,281 photos, 1,557 members
- Home-made large format cameras 1,113 photos, 383 members
- Homemade Lens 10,010 photos, 2,550 members
- Do It Yourself Black & White 417,389 photos, 11,181 members
- Camera Parade 8,272 photos, 445 members
- Keep It Simple Stupid 305 photos, 14 members
- Olympus Trip 35 - One Photo Per Person 94 photos, 156 members
- Vignette for Android 27,232 photos, 2,046 members
- Camera-wiki.org 90,049 photos, 2,495 members
- The Hereford & Herefordshire Photography Group - *come join us! 4,861 photos, 214 members
- Night Trip 35 916 photos, 1,238 members
- Olympus Trip 35 50,733 photos, 7,088 members
- Yashica TLR Unlimited 48,276 photos, 3,229 members
- Polaroid One 600 Classic 430 photos, 78 members
- Zeiss Ikon Medium Format Group 14,481 photos, 1,997 members
- Sigma 12-24 18,139 photos, 1,701 members
- MINILABS ▣▤▥▧▨▦▩ Cross Process information � 528 photos, 153 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 199,131 photos, 20,174 members
- Nikkor on Canon 5,589 photos, 282 members
- Exceptional Ireland 15,429 photos, 1,101 members
- Tamron Adaptall 5,605 photos, 216 members
- Macro Awards (Invite Only!) 43,118 photos, 11,264 members
- Irish Election Posters 304 photos, 101 members
- In Print 10,925 photos, 446 members
- Manual Focus Forum 16,927 photos, 239 members
- Sequences and Stories 0 photos, 73 members
- Anthropomorphism 2,672 photos, 448 members
- Canon EOS 30D 126,654 photos, 5,483 members
- Tamron Adaptall Mount 11,703 photos, 894 members
- fiddles 1,912 photos, 306 members
- M42 231,388 photos, 11,685 members
- concrete beauty 25,731 photos, 2,456 members
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 98,381 photos, 5,557 members
- beautiful decay. 394,134 photos, 12,162 members
- Cliffs of Moher 1,436 photos, 435 members
- Emerald Island 32,063 photos, 848 members
- The Co Curators' Resource 12 photos, 82 members
"One of the joys of flickr is the chance to meet talented photographers who are also amazing people. I've learned alot from Steve. He's got a passion for both the technical and the emotive sides of photography. He's funny, smart, and sharp. Best of all, he's never lost that wild, boyish, enthusiasm that is evident in his choice of photographic subject matter and his razor-sharp critiques."
June 16th, 2007
"Steve (with or without the u) is a huge champion of unloved lenses, and I'm inspired by how many different views of the world he coaxes from them. He has a sharp eye, a quick wit, and a wonderful sense of landscape and space -- plus he's always experimenting, trying out something new, tweaking his gear and tinkering with the results. plus he has a boat -- and a goat! can't wait to go shooting in those gren green hills with him someday..."
January 9th, 2007
"I met Steve on another website - but we once had a real-life meet in a forest - I last saw him hanging from a tree! Luckily for us he came down from the trees...
Lucky for us because Steve takes some really beautiful photographs. Steve's photostream is worthy of a bookmark, go on, do it!"
August 25th, 2006
"We met at another website, and since then we seem to meet all over the web :) Here on flickr he's always one of the first I click, when I look at the thumbnails of my friends. And I am never disappointed! Stunning landscapes, fantastic skies, honest and very good portraits, ticks, ruins and Billy of course. He's a good flickr- friend, he really helped me when I first came here, and whenever I have a question he always helps or explains everything. You really should take the time to view his stream. Really."
July 8th, 2006
"I've known Steve for a good time now on Flickr, and he's become someone that I trust, speaks his mind, and seems a genuinely good and interesting person. If I stayed at his house, it would really feel like home (I think). He puts out a lot of good vibes.
His photography always has a trademark style. His love of old junken abandoned automobiles defies the most hardily-minded. What I admire the most is his willingness to share his process. I always look forward to seeing his photos."
March 13th, 2006
"...the ability to reveal the deepest corners of his world and to share them with us all, SteveFE seems to be a generous man with many glimpses of the world to share. I'm particularly fond of his keen grasp of the Irish countryside and the nostalgic wonders he unearths. SteveFE is an inspiration and one talented Flickrite..."
February 20th, 2006
Kevin Day says:
"I have often been told that "variety is the spice of life", well it doesn't get much spicier than Steve's stream. Just when you wonder how he could improve on a shot of a derelict building you are presented with a delightfully telling portrait followed by a beautifull landscape that leaves you speechless... and then there's the goat.
Steve is a valued contact that I am really proud to know and a friend that is honest both to his art and as a critic. He is a fountain of information and is generous almost to a fault in his willingness to share that knowledge
This world needs more SFE's"
February 8th, 2006
Kalense Kid says:
"Steve gives me the impression of someone never satisfied with anything less than excellent. From bug shots to pictures of wind turbines, from portraits to heaps of rust, from moody landscapes to bits of guitars… how can you classify a photographer who shows us his whole world with such clarity and impact? Stylistically, just when you think you’re getting a vision of what he does, he’ll smack you in the eye with something utterly different. He even has great shots of a goat, for chrissake! Look at the list of groups Steve belongs to. That’ll give you a hint of his photographic reach.
And if you’re unfortunate enough to belong to the same critique group as Steve, you’ll learn a lot as you reel under his punchy and accurate remarks.
Although he’d be the last to admit it, when it comes to technical knowledge of photography he’s a traffic island or two ahead of the rest of us.
Steve? A guy I'd be proud to have as a friend in the real world, not just on flickr."
January 29th, 2006
"About time I got around to this:
Steve is... the guy who introduced me to Flickr; a dude; a man with a great eye; creative; talented; not afraid to try something new; a gentleman; good with a camera.
Spend the time to browse his stream - it's a very rewarding experience."
January 26th, 2006
"Steve rocks. Period. He's invariably kind, an excellent photographer with a wide range of subjects (he's most famous for decay, but he's also been known to take excellent shots of magical buildings, cats, children, multiple selves... all of them stunning), and always willing to offer suggestions as to how to help fix a photo. What else can you ask for?"
December 10th, 2005
"The fact that Steve has got a photoset labelled ‘my favourite ruin’ might give something away. I just love his pics of derelict cottages. And somehow his pictures of goats always end up in my favourites.
Steve’s photos are definitely worth looking at!"
October 8th, 2005
"Steve's photographs are amazing. The shots of the countryside...the empty houses he manages to find..the ironic juxtapositions of light, color and circumstance---great art and, I wonder, a glimpse into his good soul as well? For a day at least, I would like to see the world the way he sees it. Until then, we've got his marvelous photos."
June 7th, 2005
"SteveFE has a very eclectic style, but if there's one thread that bonds his photos its that you come away from them with a powerful feeling. Whether it's this picture of a daisy whose minimalistic nature is so powerful, (http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevefe/13394735)
or this bubble picture (http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevefe/10106543/)
or this picture of a virgin Mary statue (http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevefe/11466083/)
you will be left feeling as though you have witnessed something profound. Some of it has to do with the amazing quality of his work and some with the fact that it's in Ireland (a place with lots of punch to begin with). You won't be the same after these photos."
May 11th, 2005
"Steve has a real flare for photography and a natural knack for getting his pictures framed and subtly manipulated for maximum impact."
April 25th, 2005
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single