Sterling College is a small, private, fully accredited, liberal arts institution located in the rural Green Mountains of Northern Vermont. The college offers four-year, environmentally focused, degrees in Self-Designed Studies, Conservation Ecology, Sustainable Agriculture, Outdoor Education and Leadership, and Circumpolar Studies. Through environmental internships, intensive applied research projects, global field studies, sustainable systems thinking, and many other unique experiential learning opportunities students are given the tools, skills, and experience needed to become responsible community leaders and trusted stewards of our natural word.
16 Sterling Drive
Craftsbury Common, VT 05827-0072
Sterling College's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- Vermont's Table 2012 180 photos, 8 members
- Vermont: Green Mountain State 14,166 photos, 725 members
- Vermont's Table 0 photos, 1 member
- Rural Heritage Institute 142 photos, 2 members
- Sustainable Scandinavian Systems 140 photos, 5 members
- Global Field Studies at Sterling College 230 photos, 5 members
Sterling College doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- April 2007
- Craftsbury Common, VT
- Craftsbury Common, VT, USA
- Sterling College